Let that sink in folks

Let that sink in folks.

Attached: LandofFreedom.jpg (720x1027, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JvpZXmYRP4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys

Good. Nobody here engages in that shit. Anglin ia a jew.

The Supreme court already ruled that hate speech is free speech.

What the fuck was the "terror campaign" anyways? if it was just expressed hatred than this is atrocious, but if it was actual threats of violence then this is expected. Sounds like complete bullshit.

Now do something about it. Oh wait you CANT.

>Inb4 appealed
>Inb4 higher court overturns the judgment and lays out guidelines for free speech that strengthen the position of free speech in the U.S
>inb4 the left's plans backfire yet again

>online harassment

LIKE NIGGA JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN

Yes, you have to specify that they jews, if you don't they become just like every other family on god's shitty earth.

So how does MSM get away with talking shit about Trump family on Twitter

And so it begins. The Jew will eventually take every fucking right you have to oppose their crimes

Attached: 65629588-793D-4473-ADF2-6426CB346233.jpg (283x215, 66K)

They can do, that's why Anglin is on the run in some eastern europe shithole

>harassing some random Jew is perfectly acceptable
>harassing Tucker Carlson is wrong and dangerous

nu/pol/ is cancer.

Attached: inoperable reddit cancer.png (571x618, 53K)

>online
thought police incoming

No they can't do shit.
If anything they just caused it to ramp up.

>Terror campaign
It's just hyperbole from the times, the ruling was that while free speech was allowed, encouraging harassment is not.
Daily Stormer got fucked by stupid personal drama.

Jews are not people and have no rights.

Why doesn't he reside in America?

Attached: IMG_0261.gif (640x320, 2.13M)

This

I do. And I will not change my behavior. Fuck anglin he should have stayed mobile and anonymous.

anglin will win the appeal, he did nothing wrong

Attached: CFFDWJ6UkAAt9bK.png (451x485, 52K)

harassment is the unrelenting contact of an individual going about their private business.

free speech is standing on the street corner screaming about how jews are comitting white genocide.
having an opinion is fine. relentlessly badgering specific people, for any reason, isn't.

It's a big mistake. That family just made enemies of lots of people.
Popcorn for the eventual fun parts.

>terror campaign
>Palestinian missiles

>bad words online, can sign out of social media/walk away from screen if you don't like it
>crowd in front yard, yelling "we know where you sleep at night", and bashing front door to point of cracking solid oak, wife hides in pantry because possible home invasion
Hurrrr durr dese are da same!!1!1

Attached: 1541607799468.jpg (735x670, 37K)

It's a Jew. They should have been killed instead.

careful, I'm sure ciabros are looking for shitposts exactly like that.

And? This device is stolen and so is the wifi from a long range antenna.

>Judge Rules
Misleading fucking kikes every time.
The judge simply denied the daily stormer's request to dismiss her stupid fucking lawsuit.

>Tfw 5-4 opinion by Kav

They can still locate you. Your defence isn't as awe inspiring as you think it is. But I'm probably overreacting, nobody knows what the CIA is ever really up to.

yea but thats only applicable in areas where people have normal user names and your stalking them basically. i can and have talked shit on youtube comments and here ect. as long as you dont keep posting on shit they post on outside of the initial exchange they cant do shit

basically its treated like it would happen in real life. so i overhear some one talking to some one else in public i decide to add my 2 cents. we talk they dont like what i got to say. as long as i dont follow them and keep talking shit its not harassment. if they stay around me and im talking shit its not harassment. they can leave

its like that lady and her boyfriend that got into trouble fordriving back and forth with that rebel flag on their truck and they were yelling nigger in front of a family having a birthday party. they can drive by with the flag. they dont have a excuse to stay in that instance and kept driving back and forth in front of private property. thats like harassing some ones channel in the comments section of youtube . posting all over all of their vids comment sections all sorts of shit

here you have no protection. i can say i thought every one was white. user this user that i thought they were all white and people were larping about being niggers or jews

Naw. I'm always moving and I don't sleep in the same place twice.
I am a ghost with no I.d., no paperwork nothing.
I have to be with the actions I take against the jews.

>implying Anglin doesn't live in the Philippines.

Just use your guns

>What the fuck was the "terror campaign" anyways?
Some new term that they pulled out of their asses. Like "Hate Speech" or "Hate Crime" or "Military Style Assault Weapon". It means whatever they want it to mean, whenever they want it to mean it, depending on the situation.

Attached: IMG_1165.jpg (537x399, 84K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

How is it any different when a girl says nigger and then an entire army of niggers dox her and harass her? I'll tell you the difference, only one can afford jewish lawyers to bring her case to some christcuck judge to rule in her favor.

>Terror campaign

So hate speech? Scotus already ruled on this

Was it one person doing a lot of harassing or many people leaving just one comment?
From the point of the harassed, its the total volume that matters and not the volume from an individual.
In the age of social media, the harassed can be exposed to a large volume of various people that make a single statement.
To make a ruling based on the total volume of comments and not how many an individual makes potentially sets the threshold for harassment at 1 misinterpreted comment.

What if everyone used their edgy larp accounts to go to some jew's page and just write "hello"?
"hello" by itself is innocuous. If they got enough of these innocuous comments and began to see the correlation between them and edgy larpers, they would begin to see "hello" as hate speech/harassment.
They could literally be trained to respond in a Pavlovian manner.

This is such fucking chutzpah, the 'online harassment' only came after a failed extortion attempt on her behalf

Terror campaign of mass media harassment of white people.

The founding fathers never imagined we would have the media we have today. That just spews lies 24/7. You want to take my guns and give me a musket ill take your television and give you a street corner.

Good luck talking all your bullshit then.

source?

if you threaten a school with a bombing, or a federal judge with assassination, feel free to walk away, but you will get vanned

>this shit
>Montana turned blue
They used to be based and redpilled... What happened?

Attached: bVe233h.jpg (500x548, 76K)

"Jewish" neuroticism shows itself and everybody is going to go "wtf is she bitching about?" Then again, I'm not a dumbass NPC and they'll probably see "terror" and automatically be triggered into that state of mind. Ugh.

Harassment is already illegal, regardless of ideology. Big fucking deal.

I was on omegle one time and told someone i was gonna stab people at my school and the next day there were 4 cop cars sitting in the parking lot. They were never there before.

So does that mean the antifa fags who were gathered outside Tucker Carlson's house are also not protected and guilty of terrorism?

I know they were there because of what i said. Just making sure i didnt go through with it.

Not really, I've done all that and more but I actually covered my tracks.

Moral of the story. Youre not anonymous anywhere. Thats all i was trying to prove really. That people are watching everything you do.

Lol explain my entire life then.
Police are only human user.

Jew York Times.

Truth is, if your skilled enough mere cyber crimes units are nothing.

If they can track me from omegle to real life they can track you from 4 chan to real life. This place isnt nearly as anonymous as omegle.

For example, did you know that many modern pacemakers have an open wifi port?
And even if it doesn't a quick zap with an emp gun will fuck it up?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JvpZXmYRP4o

Except I'm so far beyond that.
I have done some horrid shit, and not a single bit of it can be proven to be traced to me.

I have a completely clean record and no interactions with police period.

I'm glad there are people like you out there. Too many spineless faggots refuse to do anything and just want to sit waiting while their country gets taken over by the kikes and shitskins. Thank you user.

>try to extort a woman to sell you her house at a loss using threats
>not a crime
>calling them out for it
>a crime
Jewdiciary am i rite

Ty. My only regret is that I can't stay in the same place or have a life.

Maybe after the war is over...

oh damn son.

>if i ignore context and fundamental facts i win
Ah yes, the Trudeau's school of debate.
Required reading for every faggot leaf on this site.

The last fag is a total commie Incel.

I donated money to anglin cause of this case. Nobody was shook up from the charlottesville thing yet so it was pretty mainstream to support Daily Stormer. To think ill end up on some list eventually and hunted by Wiesenthal Nazi Hunters. Ahh well Such is life.

It was alito who dissented against westborough baptist church. Don’t get your hopes up

So online harassment against whites is also not protected?

Attached: 1500503295726.jpg (640x519, 29K)

jokes on them i have mastered the blade and killed at least 50 mossad niggers with my jew slayer katana.

The problem with this is 100 people can independently give the same opinion to the same person and it becomes harassment to that person. Organised harassment might be more encompassing and would require proof of an organised effort by some group.

Uh...they showed up at his house and were banging on his door and chanting outside his house.

If people do that to a Jew, I'm sorry, but I would also expect them to get arrested.

Now..Online Harassment? What? Unless it's direct threats and calls to violence, they have no basis to shut it down. No legal basis anyway. You can't make criticizing Jews illegal you faggots. Not unless you want the shooting to begin. Starting with Shlomo and his whole fucking family. Shut that down you kiked pieces of shit.

Fuck the CIA and fuck you. Promoting fear of the
"big scary man" isn't progress, it's regressive bullshit. We must INCREASINGLY become more bold, more forward, less afraid. If some of us get caught/roughed up/life ruined/killed so be it, because they certainly are powerless to do it to ALL of us or even a respectable percentage of us.

Let the sacrifices be sacrifices, and we will see our enemies removed in the next two to three generations.

Continually cower in fear of the government, and you won't. Your call.

We'll be the ones doing the hunting. The enemy is a puffer fish. It is so many times less deadly and less capable than it has puffed itself up to be.

Americans worship Jews
Americans worship Jews

making memes about people is ok
making threats to people is not ok
calling people dirty kikes on the internet is ok
calling people dirty kikes while you're standing on their lawn is not ok

understand the differences here faggots?

our only option at this point is to go full blown illegalism and start forming unironic ethno gangs

Filthy goy'm always believe the law applies to them.

Attached: ortho.jpg (918x612, 194K)

keep fighting the good fight,brother.

Attached: geeegeee.png (326x326, 105K)

>freedom of speech might hinder freedom of speech for others
Let that sink in, Johnny.

online, which means turn off your computer and they are gone. Carlson is in real life, outside his home. See the difference?

The way this is worded makes me think this is utter bullshit since there are already harra ment and slander laws in place