Genetic engineering will make race irrelevant

Every problem blacks have will be fixed within the next 30 years by cheap, widely available genetic engineering. Why waste your time worrying about ethnostates when medical science will make race pointless soon?

Attached: maoa_genes.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IUDcy#selection-547.0-547.62
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally, a good post.
We need a meme campaign.
Why are illegals given free shit while blacks are denied the cure for excessive MAOA?
This is called racism.
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

We dont have cheap widely available healthcare, what makes you think genetic engineering will benefit anyone but kikes and their disgusting inbred faces

It was cheap (relatively) in the 1980s and it can be cheap again.
Time to open up the market.

T H I S

Fucking bullshit OP

the irony is when genetic engineering becomes available, blacks won't afford it.

>We dont have cheap widely available healthcare
genetic engineering and technologies like CRISPR will make the cost of medicine plummet due to the preventative paradigm of the new science. When people can't actually develop diseases or illnesses, the bottom will fall out of the over-priced medical industry. Kikes might try to prevent that, but the market will force it into reality.

What if it becomes as mandatory a vaccination?

>he thinks things get cheaper
Still waiting for that 1.15 gas. Only been 18 years

>Still waiting for that 1.15 gas.
Doesn't mean that the inflation adjusted price of gas isn't historically lower. In 2016 nationwide the average was $1.87/gal.

Oh inflation adjusted. With all that clean energy and green energy and price of oil falling BELOW levels 18 years ago and availability of oil ...its inflation

Fuck off soulless chink.

...are you asking if inflation is real? Yes, its like looking a crime statistics without considering per capita. You have to contextualize data.

take your meds retard

You're retarded. I hope you don't get too attached to your thread idea

We pay fucking 1.30/L... In fucking Alberta.

>You're retarded.
So, no argument in this thread? Just snark and butthurt?
> I hope you don't get too attached to your thread idea
its just a fucking thread user, not the end of the world. Pull the dildo out of your ass and try to relax.

Attached: 1384483864221.png (724x588, 18K)

I can't wait for the period of time when it becomes genetically enhanced vs. non-genetically enhanced instead of race vs. race.
I'm sure the path to genetic enhancement for everyone won't be paved with horror.

So basically blonde haired blue eyed superhumans vs everyone else?

>genetic therapy because widely available
>chinks make their kids tall, smart, blonde aryans

>Every problem blacks have will be fixed within the next 30 years by cheap, widely available genetic engineering

You plan to "fix" the negroes by changing their genes so that they're not negroes anymore? That's pretty extreme, dude

>Every problem blacks have will be fixed within the next 30 years by cheap, widely available genetic engineering.
>implying all non whites wont be deported after the aryan superhumans take power

Genetically engineered slaves is all this is turning out to be.

Similar to OP's but this is for genes that influence intelligence.
No surprises that niggers have not only have a lower influence of genes that increase intelligence. But they are more likely to have genes that influence a decrease of their intelligence.
archive.is/IUDcy#selection-547.0-547.62
>sheeeit

Attached: future lawyer or doctor.webm (526x360, 2.96M)

>blond
Nah.
Hair color and eye color (and indeed skin color) are stupid as fuck traits to select for.
They have nothing to do with the larger social implications of behavior.

Either you argue that blacks have increased criminal tendencies because of genes concerning aggression or intelligence, or you are that the increased criminal tendencies are a result of environmental and social factors.
You don't get both ways.
Appearance traits have shit all to do with mental traits or the capacity for learning.

>genetic engineering
but that's why i was leftist in the first place, when I was young I really believed we will become equal thanks to technology, simply modify dum dums into smarts and pussies into muscles, and what has leftism given me? 'no bigot it's racist to want them to be as good as you, we will take your everything until you're so poor you can't compete with them even with your genetic advantages'
Maybe it'll really solve the problems one day, but doesn't seem to be in my lifetime so it's fucking irrelevant.

Genetically engineered catgirls that stop aging after turning 13 when?

Why not just lobotomize them?

the only problem the SUPERIOR BLACK MAN has is that he's tired. he's tired from BREEDING with so many BEAUTIFUL BLONDE WOMEN in a daily basis. he's TIRED from FILLING THE WOMBS of unsatisfied WHITE WOMEN with his SUPERIOR BLACK SEED. but dont worry white boys, we will continue to do this for years to come, as white women REFUSE to have white children in larger and larger numbers, and instead have AFRICAN children, bred from the SUPERIOR BBC they simply can't resist.

read the sticky moron

Attached: ss (2018-11-16 at 12.44.25).png (245x150, 53K)

chinks don't care about valuable traits that's why the race-mixing ones all marry subhuman white men who are genetic failures but will give their kids slightly lighter hair and skin

Nignogs are probably too distant from the rest of humanity for a little genetic tinkering to make them equal to other races. It almost seems like acquiring the genes for speech actually made them dumber than the other apes.

Also, no nigger is going to let white scientists turn their lil shorties into white acting oreos.

Also also why in the fuck would we share our genetic bounty with ugly smelly rape apes? Does the future really need ashy skinned monkey people?

Until you adress the jewish problem, there will always be a catch to genetic modifications that force you to have expensive health problems your whole life (((on accident)))

Circumcision is not about helping you, it's about trying to control you, same will be true for jewish gene editting

Attached: 8B5FFA29-FDCD-4DA5-8491-C36B0CD875AE.png (1136x640, 736K)

>It almost seems like acquiring the genes for speech actually made them dumber than the other apes.

Attached: ebonics.jpg (1000x800, 313K)

I hope genetic engineering will save humanity. Making healthier, stronger people who are less likely to get cancer or be mentally ill.

What will we do with the 3 billion niggers that will exist in 20 years?

Too bad all insectoids are subhuman so no one wins.

>implying the niggers won't take over before we are advanced enough to fix them
It really is a race against time

>Genetic engineering will make race irrelevant
Is that because people's optimum genetic configuration will be that of a White Germanic?

Attached: 14091726382793.png (500x500, 8K)

Maybe that is the key to paying debt.

I wonder how that's going to pan out. Are people going to get engineered so they represent the peak of their race, or engineered to transcend race and just represent peak humanity?

And accepting millions of illegal immigrants enough to necessitate genetic engineering, apparently.

Attached: 14498069802628.jpg (496x499, 21K)

That's a good question. "Humanity" is a standard relative to the subspecies of human. Africanoid humanity is something quite different from Europid humanity. Can you generalize humanity in such a way that we transcend race, or are we only able to perfect ourselves according to the standards of each race?

It was more of a germans are eternally paying a debt joke.

Sure and we'll all have rocket packs and holiday on the moon. Fuck off, in 30 years niggers will still be niggers and you will still be a loser scrabbling to feed yourself. Just older.

Its not economically feasible to genetically modify every baby

>in 30 years niggers will still be niggers and you will still be a loser scrabbling to feed yourself
Wew, real "sitting alone projection posting" hours. Call a suicide hotline if it gets worse, ok m8?

>Its not economically feasible to genetically modify every baby
More or less economically feasible then insolvent national healthcare systems, high taxes, obesity epidemics, and mandatory vaccination schedules financed by the government?

Attached: projecting.jpg (490x333, 34K)

not to mention the money saved in public schooling andsecondary education. Imagine if the average person had a 200 iq and was doing multi variate calculus by age 10. Then we could outsource all our manufacturing to the Chinese and actually have a services economy that works in reality, not just on paper.

Show me the numbers
Having a population of 140+ iq people would be a horrible idea. 90% of jobs availible will have then suicidal.
>move 100% of manufacturing to china and have an economy based on shining each other's shoes
Lel

>Show me the numbers
You didn't have numbers to begin with; there are no numbers for "genetically engineering every baby". What would you base such a projection on anyway -- the price of genetic engineering before it became widespread, as it it would be if it replaced "reactive" medicine, ie, medicine that only deals with illness after it manifests, since genetic engineering would be preventative.

Obviously healthcare and the welfare state is in the billions. What would genetic engineering cost in 30 to 40 years?

>thinks people will be suicidal once we can engineer 140+ iqs
I'm sure once we can implant high IQ, we can implant natural resistance to depression and self-harm, dont you think?

>germans are eternally paying a debt
When has this been a meme? I thought Greeks were the ones paying debts. In which case, my cutting-edge comeback was on point.

HAHAHAHAHHA WHITE BOYS
too cucked to even stand up for yourself or your women. guess I'll just keep having to slide into their DELICATE, PINK PUSSY with my THROBBING BBC

please respond

>my throbbing BBC

Are you gay? To use such detail about sub-Saharan genitalia makes you pretty fucking gay, and you seem to be so desperate to upset whites with your fascination with African reproductive organs. Im sure your parents are really proud of where you are in life lol

>he forgot about the 600 million jews
oy vey!

They won’t because Medicare won’t cover genetic engineering.

It will be very expensive for white people
But free for niggers
Just like everything else.