Can we convince swedecucks that this logo is sexist and needs to get banned?

Attached: 2000px-Volvo_logo1.svg.png (2000x2000, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jofreeman.com/joreen/tyranny.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cut it out, Juergen; we needn’t be giving them any ideas.

Its a very good point, Hans. How can this misoginist logo it still exist in misandric Sweden.

Yes, male symbol should be changed into female symbol and rename it VULVA

/tpbp

That's a chinese logo.

Not really. That's not how Swedish society works. Besides, Volvo isn't even a Swedish company anymore. Sweden isn't ruled by feminists, it's ruled by pragmatic leaders in politics, media and union who use feminism as a weapon to achieve their own goals. Radical feminism, the type you would see in the US, isn't very common here. If a logo on a candy bar is racist or sexist, media will force them into submission, but they would not bring it up for volvo. Here's what would happen if someone tried to change it
>Swedish feminist group not affiliated with the Social Democrats make a post on how the volvo logo is sexist
>Article by "expert" in SVT explains that the volvo logo refers to the iron symbol
>Another article by historian writes how volvo used to be a subsidiary of the glorious company SKF who made ball bearings, hence the symbol
>Another article by union representative on how volvo is a great place to work and the pride of Sweden
>Article by Volvo's Swedish press representative on how the logo has nothing to do with gender discrimination and how they're committed to treat everyone equally
And then the issue would die.

topkek this could work

Attached: 858d9ced9b4215d5d18fdb9974eb7e2588c49aa0cd7f74f9ebbbb35c357d6ae5.gif (531x414, 59K)

i summon the power of kek and weaponized autism

Attached: 1552001365766.jpg (971x1200, 246K)

THIS

don't make these jokes. It's an ancient symbol for iron. Not just men and warfare.

>Not really. That's not how Swedish society works.
Cringe

I love my xc 90.

>implying SJWs are open to arguments

Attached: apu out.jpg (800x632, 92K)

This picture perfectly illustrates the absolute state of Sweden.

Pottery.

Attached: C4kQeFsWIAMoZz_.jpg (960x960, 120K)

Post it in a feminists facebook group and run

I wish the good Swedish auto manufacturer was still around

Attached: saablogo.jpg (1280x782, 47K)

topperu kekeru

no need to give up so fast sven. kek is on our side

renault will sue them for the logo

this. or make it a transgender symbol

That picture also demonstrates the objectives of the ones in charge, as opposed to the ones we're supposed to think are in charge. Lövin, who is the only person of significance in the top picture, is supposedly our deputy prime minister, but she's not even in the bottom picture. Wallström, who's our real deputy PM, is in the bottom picture though. Feminism is a means to an end to the Social Democrats. They exploit the people of the feminist movement to further their own agenda. Ted Kaczynski has written a pretty good text on this phenomenon and there's no place on earth where it's more true than in Sweden.

he is directly saying that all these "progressive" movements are just instruments used by people in power to reach their goals. In Sweden they've mastered control over them, unlike the US.

There is one essay written by an American feminist activist where it's described similar things that happen in most feminist movements and why it happens.
jofreeman.com/joreen/tyranny.htm
Just give them several more centuries and they will come to some decent level of development.

Do you have any articles/books to read regarding the theme in context of Sweden tho?

fuck yes lets do it!

What's up with all these threads suggesting we do stuff that SJWs are already doing?

Attached: I don't know.png (560x407, 11K)

>
I wish the good Swedish auto manufacturer was still around
Very nice cabriolet cars

Attached: 8d03972494b93ec03b9bfc3f0551c025.jpg (1801x986, 214K)

Accelerationism. Nowadays companies cave into demands from a small blue checkmark minority. We need to show them that this SJW bullshit is just white noise that doesn't deserve any attention. Get Woke Get Broke

Debunking the myth, these politicians were on a trade deal trip in Iran. Some if them criticized the use of hijab but was still forced to wear under Irani laws.

What myth? Everyone knows that.
Timbro have written some good documents on how the Social Democrats are pushing their agenda in virtually every aspect of society, including the Swedish for Immigrants classes that teach them to vote Social Democrat. Not sure if any of those documents are available in English though.

Their cars were good until the american jewry took saab over and sold chingchong plastic with a saab label. Then it took the people another ten years until they realized saab cars are not only overpriced like previously but they're also junk. The rest of the story we all know.

LEAVE MY VOLVO ALONE YOU FUCKING CUNT

Attached: 1539896430558.png (854x655, 630K)

The new totalitarians. Written by a Brit in the 70s about Sweden. Sweden is the forerunner when it comes to soft totalitarianism, we won't jail you or physically hurt. We will just make it so that you lose any societal place you ever had.
Works really well on law abiding citizens who just want to live a civilised life.
Our industries are still sacred.

Attached: 1524255819238.jpg (500x507, 64K)