In islamic state man can buy a wife at the free and fair market. Just like any other commodity. Work hard...

In islamic state man can buy a wife at the free and fair market. Just like any other commodity. Work hard, save money and you will surely get 8/10 qt as your own full property. You can buy as much as four! Even if you are a lazy fuck you still will be able to buy 4/10 woman to clean your room.

Why pol/ is still agaist islam?

Attached: commodity.jpg (800x450, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/politics/@squawker.org/inbreeding-in-islam-over-70-of-muslims-are-the-product-of-incest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn it's like a box of chocolates you never know what you're going to get
What if the $500 one is hot but has sex like a dead fish

wtf I love islam now?!

The one on the right is pretty hot.

you can look at goods before buying ofc, there is even test drive

>Be in math class taking a quiz.
>OP's picture is used in question number 3
If you have $600.00 what is the maximum number of women you can buy?

>implying you'll care about dead sex fish when she gives birth to 12 children over her lifetime and they're wildcats in the sack

Sucks to live in the cuckold West and get to watch your people be exterminated for the sake of female rights.

because donald trump world president can already buy prostitutes in russia for wife.

pankakes

Attached: 1542345330480.png (681x1172, 683K)

islam is redpilled about w*Men

but can you see face and body before or you have to buy the black package?

>and you will surely get 8/10 qt as your own full property.
HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH

ofc in USA there would be another prices. Say 18 yo 8/10 would cost $70k. And she is your property. This market is free from bubbles because one man cannot buy more than four items.

yes

Then you've found the elusive Korean-in-Burka.
Gotta catch 'em all!

When Islam takes over Europe, we'll have to buy our own women back from them, but at least then there's no worry of feminist nonsense.

Then you beat her until she performs properly.

Actually true. I've had sex with 2 Korean girls both just laid there with legs open like they were a crab on their back and made me do all the work. Still nice but shit what a waste
All that plastic makes them more of a sexdoll

incels. incels everywhere.

Attached: 1533594653000[1].jpg (700x1064, 102K)

you would cost $5

>8/10 qt

How would you know?

damn $100 looks depressed and $400 looks blonde, I think i'd take both for $500 and fuck the shit out of them

Attached: 23383883833.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

this is a protest isn't it

ok now you made me want to be a muslim

How do i tell the difference between the $100 one and the $500 one?

Yeah but OP you can only beat her with rods

That's kinda cool desu. I'd just want to see their faces before I buy.

They're holding signs.

that's a lie you subhuman slavic rat
to marry a woman in Islam you need her consent and her father's consent (if she's a virgin)
you do not buy and sell wives
there is many good aspects of Islam but kikes and christcucks make up lies like this to make us look like a joke

The $500 one is a child

3 if not using common core.

you can look at items before buying in the special room

So that never happened in the Caliphate?

Also Muhammed was a child raping pedo and sucks cocks in hell.

Attached: 1D475318-4AE3-43B9-A6E6-4D2E9BE45701.jpg (853x1280, 220K)

Have to smell their butts. It sucks, but it is the only way.

You and I gonna be old-farts when this will happen.

Attached: 1541451618650.png (320x315, 46K)

You get a gold star
Kek

spot a kike

no and the Prophet (pbuh) was not a pedophile because aisha was mature
current western age of consent laws are nonsensical

you

>Why pol/ is still agaist islam?
Cause I don't like submitting, at the order of some fat priest, to some dead sand nigger who had epilepsy, in exchange for the privilege of owning a woman.
There's far easier ways to do that.

>6 years old
>mature

You know what sounds gross but is awesome? When she’s been walking around all day and is juicy, bends over, and but cheeks open up and you get that hint of pussy musk with a bit of ass in it? Gets me harder than Chinese algebra

Attached: 9FE61E03-B5B8-45CD-A964-86F74E0B3B77.jpg (720x442, 73K)

The muzzie is right though.. Might is right.

Attached: 0d8.jpg (604x608, 31K)

>There's far easier ways to do that.
like what?

ad hominem faggot

You prophet muhammed is a child rapist, she was 6 years old.

Also you are a fagget and I will piss on your entire family while they hold the Quran.

Attached: C23B4F42-0226-46E2-87A8-D02090EE50B1.jpg (1054x526, 211K)

The prophet (pubg) was a pedo cuck

Because while Islam may have some good and enticing short-term policies, in the long term it's not going to give us any edge. Mind reminding me what Islam has done in the last 500 years, while Christian Europe was busy conquering the world?

Yes, which is why we live in Europe and he’s in that shithole

They were in the desert fucking camels and children

weak christcucks, go turn the other cheek and let black men fuck your wives
pathetic subhumans
>she was 6 years old
she was mature (mentally and physically), she had her first period

islam was running on weak hardware

Tfw you accidentally buy your sister as a sex slave wife

>You prophet muhammed is a child rapist, she was 6 years old.

as far as I know (you should check) in islam they can marry at a young age, but even if you married to a small girl you are not allowed to have sex with her, shes like your sister until shes grow up and than you can eat that booty like groceries.

so its not about being a pedo like (((some people))) say

>ind reminding me what Islam has done in the last 500 years, while Christian Europe was busy conquering the world
Conquering Europe
don't you remember varna crusade, "fall" of constantinople or seige of vienna
>They were in the desert
most muslims don't live in desert (biggest Muslim country Indonesia is a jungle)

No she didn’t 6 year olds don’t have perriods, what he saw was his child raping dick tearing a little girls vagina apart.

Let’s talk about Arab incest rates and IQ

You literally said a six year old little girl is as mature as an adult.

Having go wait until she is nine, a gentleman's religion.

This is what Muslims actually beleive. Sick fucks.

he had sex with her at nine years old, not 6
also she was very mature because desert ages you fast
>Arab incest rates and IQ
incest is haram and arabs lost mantle of leader of Islam to turks and persians long time ago, they are both high IQ races

she had sex at 9, also I'm not a pedophile so don't make accusations I'm just stating historical facts

>getting btfo by polacksa riding on their ponies
>muh seige of vienna

siege of vienna, i love how you conquered the city ?
Also how you cope the loose even outnumber them a lot.

Your religion is nothing but a shitty fanfiction written by borderline retarded pedo

That's what I was thinking, like can I pull the veil a little so I can see what's inside? Are muslims not interested in how they look? Then what is the value based upon, something else?
Why is it based in dollars? Is it just a stunt (since there are women behind in ripped jeans)?

>he had sex with her at nine years old

how do you know?
Also, wanna show us your flag?

Attached: 15408059653834.jpg (501x585, 34K)

Ha ha ha over 70% of muzzies are the product of incest.

steemit.com/politics/@squawker.org/inbreeding-in-islam-over-70-of-muslims-are-the-product-of-incest

You’re also dumb as shit because of it

Sure if you believe that it is completly ok to have sex with a 9 year old girl, you are a pedophile, even if you agree with it or not.

It could explain the succesful pedophile market in morroco i guess.

Because at some point the three other men will end up revolting. Why do you think muslim societies are full of frustrated men?

Plenty:
1. There's people you can get in touch with that will sell you anything.
All you need is to make friends in really low places and ask around.
2. Poor countries everywhere are FILLED with cute bitches in tight spots that will marry you under prenup for the chance of not starving to death of dying of cold in the winter.

3. If you're good enough you can do it the hard way and get a woman to submit to you out of pleasure.

4. Russia.

Subhuman and incest you wonder why they created nothing, and are a cancer everywhere they put there foot on.

>she was 20 at 9 yo you stupid infidels. The desert ages you fast, that's basic knowledge

This isnt about when he raped the child. This about you saying that a six year old little girl is as mature as an adult.
>your honor, she seemed really mature for her age and she told me she was 18

Islam is a orphan religion. Trash, trash trash, not for you.

kek we were outnumbered at battle of varna and many other battles and still won
fanfiction? we are not one making up nonsense like trinity lol
Its in the Hadith, also Jews allow sex with 2 year old girls but you don't see many complain about that
i don't think its ok in modern world, but there is context if the time, also i don't care about morocco
ireland is irrelevant, potato nigger

Actually believing this. Married at 6, consummated at 9.

>But she was mature user.

Yeah they need to expell all Muslims from Europe, back to thier shit stain countries

Attached: E8A90F9C-D60A-41D0-A6B6-C0C7EACB7F36.jpg (470x560, 94K)

desert ages you fast this is common knowledge
as this guy said in desert, when you are 6 you are 20 and when you are 9 you are 40

>1. There's people you can get in touch with that will sell you anything.

they can sell you only drug-addict crack whore whos 27 but looks like 65. LOL
also, if you buy her, ull go to jail in no time.

>If you're good enough you can do it the hard way and get a woman to submit to you out of pleasure.

yeah good luck with that

desert ages you fast, also having sex with children is haram and pedophiles are killed in Islam

yeah it ages your skin not your organs

Ya dick, thats my property. She can be hot for u for 5.99

>b-but we were outnumbered
>w-we won other battles

That was sarcasm you inbred cunt

Yeah we should have to wait until she is 30 and already been fucked by a pack of niggers.

many other battles no, the majority of fight at least against austria, or spain or portugal against mohamedian were in inferior number.

I can give it to you, your religion is perfect to destroy civilisation and genocide civilian.

Muzzie in with the bants, i like you Muhammad.

>also Jews allow sex with 2 year old girls but you don't see many complain about tha

Actually its, up to 3, after age 3 its forbidden because her vagina stops regeneration.

“Potato nigger” LOL, this from the paki sand nigger.

How close are you to a designated shitting street?

If Ireland is so shit how come you child fuckers are trying to get in?

Why mohamet was not killed then ?

i don't know the science but there was different context at the time, so he wasn't a pedophile
stop spreading propaganda
we did
why are you being hostile, slavic subhuman? we are your masters

No, you may look older because youre retarded and dont know any better to move to a better climate but you dont mature or age faster you fucking retard.

Looks like the Putinbots have been assigned to promote Islam all day.

Since when? You can't even enter this country without having the shit beaten out of you

>having sex with children is haram
>pedophiles are killed in islam

So what exactly is considered pedophilia in Islam if it is not having sex with children?

Also this whole the desert ages you faster excuse is laughable. 9 is still 9 whether you are in a desert or a fucking jungle. Just admit your prophet was a paedophile and you condone paedophilia.

Oh you have to be trollin’! No one is that stupid.

I am screen capping this

he is Prophet of God and cannot do wrong, just like Jesus, David, Adam (peace be upon them all)
my name is hasan not muhammed
so you are defending jews who call you animals and are pedophiles, but criticize muslims who do nothing wrong
i'm half european-half turk so i'm whiter than you
i also don't even want to go ireland it is subhuman, with ira, orangemen, etc

They say they're hebephiles and that it's alright because it's not just another name for pedos

>buy wife
>face covered, no way to check it beforehand
>don't like the face
>"c'mon bro it's just cosmetic"
You know the lootbox bullshit is getting bad when even islamic state can't escape it.

What are you on about?
>we did
Thats not what we were talking about, you brought up vienna, then when pointed out that you were btfo moved the goal post to "other battles".