Georgia election

We all know Georgia dems know that they have demographics on their side. They went all out with that “We can replace you” or whatever article. Is this fat bitch really just mad that they thought they had enough dindus who found a person to watch their 6 kids so they could go vote and is crying for a new vote because she lost?

Attached: 6830A515-C24C-4F7A-955D-DFADF81B3277.png (640x1136, 446K)

One of the ugliest niggers I've ever seen

Yes.

Whites in the Deep South need to start forming committees of correspondence to secede from states and create new ones à la West Virginia once they flip.

It will be open war on white people.

You do understand if that if white's didn't act like a bunch of racist scum, that this wouldn't of happened in the first place......

Fuck you nigger, go hang from a tree. You can use a rope or your monkey arms for all I care.

Obviously not familiar with the blacks in Georgia.

...and thank you very much for proving me right in one post...

Attached: 635316349428205581.jpg (512x288, 29K)

Lol she may be more of a sore loser than Hillary

All I got from his post was that you're a nigger. If that was your point, bulls eye.

I'm not, but it's clear your inbreeding has been writing checks on the gene pool that your brain can't cash......

Attached: 1539861052608.jpg (2698x1668, 268K)

Lol blacks are more racist than whites. Especially in the South. They commit the most hate crimes per capita than any other group.

Well they are making blacks go extinct with welfare and abortions here. Really surprised David Duke is pro life because of this.

If whites didn't start it, they wouldn't have anything to worry about....

but please tell me how blacks are to blame for racism......

Attached: 1540470193411.jpg (645x729, 49K)

They can push all they want, no Georgia court or any court would ever approve a re-do. Losing doesn’t entitle you to try again.

It is their own fault. Big bad whitey made them the richest blacks in the world instead of sending them all to Haiti and Liberia like Abraham Lincoln was supposed to do. They have nothing to complain about.

I just saw an article she won, is that true?

Nig just wants to steal the election. Nigs steal

Attached: rugrats no.gif (450x338, 977K)

>only whites are racist
>whites have no legitimate reason to be racist
>black crime statistics.gov

No you didn’t

Clearly you've never been to Atlanta

This, Florida and Arizona are a dry run for 2020. Yes they are and fuck you too in advance.

Attached: 770B7BBE-C107-4523-8E42-972277BB26E4.jpg (465x571, 90K)

Isn't that the guy who purged over a quarter of a million voters in Georgia a month before the election?

next time, learn to read.......

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

How can Whites be racist if their taxes pay for nigger's existence at all?
Why don' Blacks move to, say Africa, if life in the USA is so miserable?

Attached: 1513312231228.jpg (1328x502, 112K)

t. Northerner from majority white region

It really does work in reverse you know. Claiming that it don't doesn't change that.

Attached: FullArnstad.jpg (400x400, 120K)

How many whites died in a Civil War that freed muh slaveries?

she's just a sore loser
its a trend with these people, they throw a fit when they dont get their way

>a person to watch their 6 kids
lol as if niggers hire someone to watch their kids

They will come rape your women leaf. Africa doesn’t have enough white women to rape.

Sentence gore but I kekt so have a (you)

0 because niggers were not freed until after the war and even then treated as second class citizens, not gaining total freedom until a generation or two afterwards

So to answer your question truthfully, 0

as if niggers cared about their kids

Buckeye here who’s from a 95% white town. I know the pain of nigs even with that 5%.

I've learned from my 27 years living in Georgia that blacks hate us exponentially more than we hate them.

We look at them in annoyance and disdain. They look at us want to hurt and humiliate us.

There are some good ones but they are often spoken over by their louder more aggressive peers. My first best friend was black. He didn't invite me to his birthday party because his cousins who attended hated whites.

I grew up in a suburb in North fulton county but the county also bussed in kids from south county. They brought nothing but chaos to the classrooms and hallways.

How do you know that poster is white? Even black people hate niggers. Niggers should be hated, they come in every size shape and color.

She mathematically doesn't have enough votes even if she attempts to cheat.

Rick Scott plans to appeal all the way to the Supreme Court to set a national precedent against Dems using the federal courts.

Meanwhile, guess what Abrams did?

Obama appointed a lot of district judges to Georgia and Abrams' sister also presided over this suit bought by her sister but then it got shoved to another Obama friendly judge.

Abrams did not sue in state court because her sister and Obama friendly judges were in federal court, instead.

Our Minister of Immigration is a Somali whose plan is to basically dump as may of them into Canada as he can.
Whomp whomp. Good thing I bought a house in the woods and only have to see them when I drive to work or go to Costco.

Attached: 1515973815214.jpg (2268x900, 271K)

Would this have happened without the civil war?

Yes

Let me tell you what they are doing.
>file suit, demand new election

>nope, can't do it, kick rocks stacey.

>HillDaBeast: welp, no matter what memefraud you think I did, no new election do over, I stole it fair and square.
EZ squeezy.

We will never know now

>Georgia election
Don't vote salome zurabishvili she's a KGB agent.
Georgia... It is that small Caucasian country that makes some good wine amiright?

You mean the country with a 15 billion gdp?

I think theyre talking about the dixie state with 400 billion gdp

A wild commie appears

truly low energy

Attached: 1542085953197.jpg (812x565, 40K)

She’s never going to concede because she is a low IQ nigger. Kemp will be certified in a matter of hours and thankfully that will be the end of seeing this greasy fat nigger in the news.

Any-fucking-way I’m tired of niggers acting like wypipo never did anything for then.

It really is tiresome, wypipo died in DROVES for blacks, and yet they still demand reparations and special handouts. I'll give them 40 acres and a mule in fucking liberia, go on, skadoodle.

Me too. Can we just do what we’ve all been dreaming of doing already?

Attached: B9546E3C-28CE-4BFD-AB0E-958994299E94.jpg (800x1255, 157K)

>died in DROVES for blacks
They def did not do it for blacks my man