Will this meme go down in history?

Will the NPC meme go down in history?
>Will historians realise it's importance
>Will they find out it all started with a simple joke
>WIll they just throw in into the same pile as pepe and forget how genius it was

Attached: wd-npc.jpg (1400x788, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqqwTgk8ri0
theonyxpath.com/night-horrors-the-tormented-promethean-the-created/
youtube.com/watch?v=U518G8fUk6o
hooktube.com/watch?v=2a6Q2Vo51oQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it'll disappear in a couple of years. Odds are it'll be every side and it will lose its meaning. It already has no meaning. It's just a way of dehumanizing somone you disagree with. It's not always used that way, but that's what it is.

Wasn't that genius.

npc didn't start as a joke it started with one stupid fucking study that spiraled out of control because anons kept asking family if they conducted inner monologue and before you knew it, it was fucking everywhere. also most memes may get put all in one folder as a foot note of history but will likely never be put into the glorious context of their original intentions. such is memes

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (200x216, 11K)

Its the equivalent of calling people "sheeple"
It'll come back in 2020 and then die after that.

>the NPC meme started with a study
newfag detected, lurk moar before posting

better than sheeple because people arent literally sheep but they literally are NPCs

I would imagine the 'meme war' phenomena is going to be an actually important factor in politics and election of officials, and since the NPC meme is very much part of that, I'd like to imagine it'd get an honorary mention as a leading example when looking back on these years. I remember before it became something political, and it was a philosophical implication from Jow Forums. I don't know if I had preferred it staying that way, but I can't deny the impact it has had on the liberal masses.

>Will historians realise it's importance

Historians are leftists. They hate the NPC meme.

Attached: 1572567864207.png (723x724, 186K)

From any perspective, all humans are NPC's by definition.

Well he has part of it right. The NPC theory was already a thing for a long time, but that study that was released about inner voice suddenly gave it credibility

No, we have Imago Dei.

no

Attached: 1541530837618.jpg (640x640, 173K)

It died very early so no

>Exposed everyone to the concept of programmed humans.
>Pissed off the glowfags (mku, mockingbird, bluebird exposed.)
>Caused an international meltdown of normies.
Idk if it will be remembered forever, but it sure did feel good

Attached: 1541772831327.jpg (500x348, 59K)

Yeah in the future they will use it as reference for the delusional state right wingers were in during this era

Orange man bad user?

Attached: 45499189_2080316108694558_4874888572173287424_n.jpg (720x960, 59K)

NPC SHILL DETECTED

KYS CUNT.

point proven

It already has

it could have been something truly great if it wasnt for trumpags

fuckin kike lovers with double digit IQs is all i see around Jow Forums now

>b-but 4 chess

fuck you

Attached: 1506870970446.jpg (587x534, 105K)

The reaction was glorious

>le redddit memes

It peaked too soon and was totally wasted on a judge confirmation and then did a weak death crawl towards the end of a no nothing midterm election. It's the meme version of peaking in highschool. It would have been huge in say mid 2020 but now it's going to be old and stale.
It was also too easy for anyone to use and that hurt it's over all impact. At least some of you got pumpkins and costumes out of it for Halloween.

Seems like you're still in a delusional state yourself.

Attached: NPC_err_s.gif (413x502, 31K)

RUN[POINTPROVEN.TXT]

NPC's HATE THE NPC MEME BECAUSE IT SETS UP A POSITIVE FEEDBACK LOOP AND NPC's CAN'T HANDLE ANYTHING POSITIVE.

>It already has no meaning.
You should read the inner monologue study the meme is based off of, so you look like you know what you're talking about.

Yet most don't know that. Which is why it has no meaning. People only use the meme itself to dehumanize. It's NEVER constructive.

No, black man bad.

Attached: NPC Trump.png (463x476, 43K)

>I think therefore I am
Wrong. The ones who do not think are not.

>muh dehumanize
No. When people are willing buying into shit CNN is saying, they are not being "dehumanized" they are acting like NPCs

yet how do you know anyone is really thinking? Maybe even the free thinkers are just coded really well? It's a shit meme. I get the trolling, but the reason is retarded.

>black man didn't do anything

Attached: 1537171183585.png (971x546, 83K)

'NPC MEME BAD'

Attached: 1539264273186.png (374x229, 29K)

What if they still have an internal monologue? You're just proving my point that you're trying to dehumanize anyone you disagree with. At least go out and redpill the lefties instead of just blocking your ears and screaming NPC

>Yet most don't know that
Most people who are on the reeving end of being called an NPC don't know that. Anyone using the term NPC does. If they are confused on what someone means by calling them an NPC then they are referred to the study.

I have never been able to use this image before.

Attached: 10-deep-thought.jpg (400x296, 15K)

Isn't it supposed to be that NPC's have no internal monologue? Or am I right to say that they're just people you disagree with? Fucking bazinga

it had a sample size of less than 10,000 people out of which 1/3 said they didn't conduct inner monologue and the autists here took it as gospel

it's supposed to be that npc's have no internal monologue, it BECAME anyone who disagrees with me is an NPC and i could tell you (((who))) is responsible but based on your flag you can figure it out

I know. But what you've said there is what my first post meant.

>Will the NPC meme go down in history?
It already did. That's why the jews kvetch so loudly about it.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-06-29-at-1.47.58-PM[1].jpg (1000x600, 79K)

Ok, and?

Attached: 1541602761251.png (971x1646, 183K)

> Or am I right
NO NIGGERPC LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=tqqwTgk8ri0

SEE

It's implied.
>You disagree with me
is actually
>You disagree with me because you have no internal monologue making you incapable of critical thinking
You can't just claim the meme doesn't mean what it does. The NPC meme as we know it today blew up because of that study.

yeah but it's been one of the most misused mainstreamed memes to come out of this image board. There very well could be a group of people who are incapable of conducting inner thought but just saying anyone who disagrees with your line of thought is an NPC (which is what the meme has become) is not what it was meant to convey. the truth of the message has been slurred so that it can apply to any group, put a maga hat on it, put a i'm with her on it whichever group you are trying to agitate / isolate you can use this meme on (why it spread so quickly) but by spreading it in this manner it lost the value of it's accuracy on intended target which is the actual portion of the population unable to conduct inner thought.

Yes, but thanks to the relatively esoteric knowledge required to understand the meme, and the oversaturation by normies, it's now equivalent to blocking your ears and going lalalala. I know people with no internal dialogue, and they can still be reasonable and logical people. You just need a real dialogue to redpill them. But like I said the meme will get much worse, and then it will probably fade away, or it'll be exclusively used by trolls once everyone realizes the point that I'm giving you.

Hahaha considering how everyone uses this meme, I could claim that you guys are NPC's for having the embedded response of calling other people NPC's. It's just retarded.

> just saying anyone who disagrees with your line of thought is an NPC
That's not how the meme works. Mass Media is heavily leftist, going against the mass media shows the ability to critically think, due to choosing the other side despite constant leftist propaganda since birth. It doesn't work both ways, which is why the, "No u" argument is memed on so hard.

Love it

I hope that one flies far.

Attached: 1458477016999.gif (379x329, 298K)

>I disagree with you
>You're an NPC
>You just think I disagree with you
>No, you have no inner monologue
I don't know why you shills think claiming no one bring up the inner monologue part of it is a legit tactic. Anyone who uses the NPC meme knows where it came from, and if anyone claims it means anything other than what it does, they will be replied to with Inner monologue argument/Link to the article.

Attached: IMG_20181116_083123.jpg (347x1023, 19K)

theonyxpath.com/night-horrors-the-tormented-promethean-the-created/

Here's where this meme is from. Fucking World of Darkness. Congratulations, you've been LARPing the entire time.

Let it die.

that is exactly how the meme works anywhere outside of here. hell most people on Jow Forums don't even know about the study anymore they just scream NPC at each other forcing the buffoons who watch mass media to dig their heels in further because now we aren't even providing arguments to counter theirs (EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE THE WINNING ARGUMENTS) while simultaneously preventing us from uniting forces with those we probably could get along with because one small disagreement turns into a shout fest we just say oh lol nope your an npc only npc's would believe something like that. It's a right wing version of Russian bot it's a way to dismiss the opponent without actually engaging them in debate which actually cripples our side because we win debates almost always

Delete this

>another wojak meme

Attached: D3EC9A38-4E44-4FFE-975C-372A88A36041.jpg (500x556, 75K)

This meme has existed for thousands of years it has merely taken new form. This goes as far back as the gnostics and their concept of hylics

>that is exactly how the meme works anywhere outside of here
That's not true, and there's no way you could prove that except with lying about anecdotal evidence, which I can respond with my own anecdotal evidence that the opposite is true (Which it is). If anyone asks what they mean when they say NPC, they tell them about inner monologue, it's not a secret. If they don't ask what it means, it's because they already know what it means. People in the political sphere who know about memes like this, know about the study already. No one is pretending the study is secret knowledge. When used as an insult it is implied they are saying they have no inner monologue as I already said.
>hell most people on Jow Forums don't even know about the study anymore
A lie, and impossible to prove
>buffoons who watch mass media to dig their heels in further because now we aren't even providing arguments to counter theirs
Ya because no one's ever made an argument while calling the person a Faggot or Nigger at the end of their argument before.
> while simultaneously preventing us from uniting forces with those we probably could get along with because one small disagreement turns into a shout fest we just say oh lol nope your an npc only npc's would believe something like that.
Not liking people who disagree with you did not come about with the invention of the NPC meme. What the fuck are you even rambling about.
> It's a right wing version of Russian bot it's a way to dismiss the opponent without actually engaging them in debate which actually cripples our side because we win debates almost always
It's no different from calling someone a Faggot or Nigger when they say stupid shit.
Not wanting to argue low hanging fruit isn't something new with the NPC meme.

>It's a right wing version of Russian bot it's a way to dismiss the opponent without actually engaging them in debate

Now you're getting it

>which actually cripples our side because we win debates almost always

Oh wait, not quite there yet.

It's not meant to form the backbone of a serious argument. It's meant to call our enemies a pack of unoriginal bores.

WoT Made a short film on the theme"attack of the dead" (English subtitles): youtube.com/watch?v=U518G8fUk6o

Attached: кухня и хохлы.jpg (1600x1200, 691K)

The real genius behind it is because it can apply to both the right and the left.

Joos have the goyim and hindus have the caste system, it is a recurrent concept. There are a lot of people who can't resist programming and can't act out of script no matter what.

>Will the NPC meme go down in history?
Checked. Infinite KEK

Attached: 2000px-Infinity_symbol.svg (1).png (2000x2262, 124K)

Checked.

Attached: Gravitational_wave_from_binary_neutron_star.gif (615x344, 2.18M)

it'll go down as forced, not funny at all and gay

Checked. (When you've phoned a friend).Kek

Attached: mwo,210x210,iphone_xs_soft-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.3u3.jpg (210x230, 4K)

Checked.salty. LOVE IT

Illuminotted

Attached: 1539277457321.png (746x2192, 412K)

Attached: thumb_large_ac718147eee7c9795d47.jpg (300x251, 19K)

Self aware. Kek

Attached: npc awareness.jpg (796x949, 70K)

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1.jpg (210x230, 11K)

IT IS IDENTIFYING THEM (SJW LEFTIES) AS BRAINLESS PUPPETS WHO NEED TO BE SPOONFED THEIR 'OPINIONS'.

THEY ARE ALSO INCAPABLE OF ANY RATIONAL THOUGHT OUTSIDE OF THOSE OPINIONS, AND WHEN CONFRONTED WILL KEEP REPEATING THEIR PHRASES AND 'OPINIONS' BEFORE BLUE-SCREENING THEIR 'MINDS'

Attached: NPC [INPUT].png (492x585, 110K)

> NPC SAYS: The real genius behind it is because it can apply to both the right and the left.

hooktube.com/watch?v=2a6Q2Vo51oQ

Attached: 20181104_205113.jpg (700x932, 332K)

"NPC meme is hate speech!"