Huge manifestation tomorrow in France

Tomorrow, many french citizens will protest against the rise of the gasoil price due to government taxes (1,77€/L), and more generally against Macron and the government.

Goal of this manifestation is to block the highways with cars, and protesters will be carrying a yellow vest to identify themselves. This is huge because every media is talking about it since weeks, and for the first time regardless the politics opinion, every citizens wants to protests togethers. Some are talking about a new revolution.
As you can see in the link below, this will be the places where events takes places :
blocage17novembre.com/carte-interactive-officielle

But don't be fooled anons, this protest is allowed by the government, and mainstream media are openly promotting this event. So the real question is : what is the purpose of this big event ?

Attached: macron.png (300x225, 109K)

Anything as long as people start hating Macroon and his government united

French """resistance""" is a joke. Frogfucking baguette sucker.

we are true resistance

Attached: npcprotest.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Attached: castacocu.jpg (1000x730, 215K)

They voted for the cunt like a year ago

The purpose of the big event is for nerds to get their outrage out then go home and shove baguettes up their arse

>what is the purpose
divide and conquer, as usual
when people are mad about gas prices they won't bitch about immigrants too much
the whole 80km/h and gasoil tax hike is an effort to focus popular attention on this, all they need to do is distract the population as forced migration continues
by the next presidential election the brown hordes will already be too many for a far right candidate to ever get to 2nd round again
there's unironically a good chance macron gets reelected, then in 2024 he moves to the EU commission presidency

LES SANS-GILETS À L'ÉCHAFAUD !

>nerds
>driving gasoil
emu pls

Are they also protesting against destruction of France by outsiders? That's the question.

That's also part of the protest yes but not for all of them..

Oh shit nigga, I thought the 17 was Sunday. I best go buy some food today.
It's mostly about the wallet

>when people are mad about gas prices they won't bitch about immigrants too much
>the whole 80km/h and gasoil tax hike is an effort to focus popular attention on this, all they need to do is distract the population as forced migration continues
This

noway Macron will not have a chance for next presidential elections, everyone hates him. and the immigrants doesn't care much about politics and will still be a minority for 2022. But 2027, they will be not and it will be too late, as you say.
Like (((Attali))) said, it's to convince the french citizens by upseting them with this shitlaws to choose the new world order with "real" regulation, and if not, they'll choose to exploit shale gas in France lands under a false nationalaist presidency (like bolsonaro) regardless of the ecologist lobby

Attached: 5955245_marion-mlp_1000x625.jpg (1000x625, 55K)

>mainstream media are openly promotting this event

That's a good one. They do their best to say that the Yellow Vests are far-right white trash fascists.

Taxes, particularly on fuel, that serve to feed the invader. So it's related to the main issue. OP is a liberal shill.

>French citizens protesting

That's a daily occurence in Gayfrance, and its never for the good reasons

Attached: 60%.jpg (1500x2000, 706K)

rent free

You are a gay nigger

Le Pen 2020 for all that is holly.

Attached: 1492975642143.jpg (711x1000, 133K)

MOSSAD, OUI!

Attached: C_QSN3jXUAAu0TT.jpg large.jpg (261x183, 17K)

t'es un pédé nègre
that's a hella flattering image for her

Read
It's related to the problem. People protesting are rural and suburban, thus mainly white. If they use their brains they might figure out their money goes to feed black mouthes.

>Don't like long established cartels
>Don't want lelpen in power
>Vote for this obvious retard with no team because you are fucking dumb
>Get upset when he joins the cartel for personal gain and fucks you peasants up.

Only yourselves to blame

It's not rocket science
democratic protests are a way to give sheeples the illusion they can achieve change on a certain topic
In the meantime, other issues simply won't be discussed. It's a win win situation for macron

go beat up your wife you winey cunt

>macron
>win at all
Whether this is a diversion or not, he's fucked.

Another retard writing on a topic he knows nothing about, and a coward with a meme flag to boot. The people protesting are the ones who voted the most for Le Pen. This is why Macron is increasing their taxes.

>implying that votes are not rigged in favor of globalist calergi plan cryptos
that is their trick. the average frenchmen (except niggers, they have no sould) are against him. but keep on blaming the frenchmen that they voted for this gay faggot. devide and conquer my friends. no one on Jow Forums voted for him

Found the angry Frog behind the memeflag

>be european
>no energy resources
absolute kek

va te faire mettre bouffeur de queue de negre Arabomerde

Pays de dégénéré

To become more communist if I were to make a bet.

Lol that's like 9 freedombux a gallon. What the fuck?

Potato is right about you though. You're a defeatist selling out your country.

To make Macron look good when he knocks the prices down, which he could do at anytime anyway

If there's one thing the French know how to do well, it's rioting. I'll get my popcorn ready.

right about the next election?

>$7.63 a gallon
Why the fuck are they doing this on the weekend? If they actually wanted to make an impact they would block shit up when people need to get places. Faggy ass fauxtest.

It start from a good feeling but it doesn't go deep enough. Drasticallt reducing your consumption of good is the only way to presure the state.imagine just the fucking loterry being boycotted for 1 month, let alone 1 year. This country would go bankrupt

expecting self control from the general population...HA

Obsessed. Va te faire enculer par le chien du fils de ta femme transgenre.

>vote for macaroni boy
>can’t stop bitching about him
>muh revolution
Why are French people such schizos?

it's supposed to be a peaceful protest but you count on the government to make it go south with police interventions.
Although several high level cops have said that they're with the people on this one

God. French people are never happy.

You can replace my population with niggers, you can teach my kids arabic in school, you can let syrians rape and kill my wife, but you can not fucking touch my god damn wallet ever
t. average boomer

Sounds accurate,I fucking hate boomers

Not true burger, we have smugness

Lmfao