So... now that sony is officially dead, is it time for me to finally buy this?

so... now that sony is officially dead, is it time for me to finally buy this?

ps i do not own a pc

i only own a phone and a shit laptop.

thanks.

Attached: xbtfosony.jpg (450x450, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10PNV9X4U4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened to Sony?

Not a fan of vidya still.

the finally hit the nail in the coffin.

Also

holy fuck i am so fucking sorry i meant to post this on /v/

please dont ban me

No. Buy a real PC. PS4 is also literally still worth it for Bloodborne alone if you must have a console for tv/movies.

Scoop one on Black Friday senpai, you get a $400 giftcard to walmart if you upgrade your phone there to an Apple.

why r u on pol you niggtard go to

It's okay, Sony arguably commited suicide by going knee deep in identity politics and cultural marxism. This is a legitimate Jow Forums thread and probably better than half the shit on here anyway.

I don't blame you, Jow Forums and /v/ are pretty similar nowadays with shills shitting up both boards

You dont speak about this, do you?

Attached: 1542359265502.png (450x863, 579K)

What? what what what. What?

>Fallout 76 a complete disaster
>ME Andromeda
>RDR2 tank controls and boring AF
why even play games anymore might as well read a book instead

ok guys my thread in v just got deleted???

this is now the offical thread, also this thread is on what said

Sony's playstation division is now run out of California. The moment that happened they went nuts with LGBTBBQ shit and forced japs to censor their games, because cartoon tits are too heterosexual for their faggot platform.
They nuked their entire Japanese market just to virtue signal for game journos and twitter SJWs.

Attached: for the gayers.jpg (760x380, 39K)

someone explain how sony is dead? did their movies or games tank or something?

I once won a 360 for a engineering competition. Spent a ton of money on subscriptions and games, both in discs and from the demand store. Microsoft then banned my account, along with around $300 in games tied to it. In the gaming market, you don't buy anything, you purchase the privilege of using, which can be revoked without reason at any time. Buying and owning a console is something no self-respecting consumer should do. Spend that money on something useful. Something that will help you.

For instance, you can invest or you can even learn a new language.

PS4 won the console war. OP is a retard.

So now Japan is not buying Sony products?

Buy a PC you stupid fuck.
You can use it as a console with controller and everything or link your Playstation 4 games with steam

go check out /v/

the console war is still going

>i broke the rules and its their fault

They cancelled their presentation show, "The Playstation Experience". After that they went on an odd censorship spree that started with a western ban on Omega Labyrinth Z, costing the publisher a forturne in lost localization costs. Then they made Xseed cut out an entire mode from the western release of the new Senran Kagura game. After that they put a new policy in place that caused jap devs to cut content in their games, sending over "inspectors" that only speak english. Now they pulled out of E3 because they say they have "nothing to show".

Don't worry. The filthy Jannies are just gonna scrub your yucky messy mess for free by moving it to /v/ for you. Glad to know Sony is fucked tho. I still secretly want a PS4 and Switch for certain exclusives, but I don't have time to play anything anymore since I'm a wagecuck ;_;

Gaming is degenerate. Outside of some some tabletop games and maybe hearts of iron, gaming is for utter so.y.im.

OP does it again

Probably not. Unlike western gamers jap otaku are serious about trashing any product that fucks them over. They sent Star Ocean 5 to the bargain bin after the second week of release for censoring the panties on one of the characters to placate western audiences. They've destroyed the careers of idols for having boyfriends. They won't buy PS4 games when they're uncut on other consoles. Censoring shit on PS4 essentially kills the Japanese market, especially now that consoles are more niche over there.

It would be great if this multiplatform shit was replaced by a common Android+ARM SoC platform similar to an overpowered Nintendo Switch.

t. Bootlicker who doesn’t want me to call niggers, niggers over Xbox.

Attached: 1541822467558.jpg (2556x1886, 1.54M)

>link your Playstation 4 games with steam
What

PC is best for quality BUT for games you know you will play for under 60 hours total, a console is nice, you buy and sell those games used.

I hope nintendo decides to facilitate all the Japanese developers, or that Sonygger devs jump ship and make games for the xbox... Or just let SEGA come back from the dead. I'd camp outside of a Bestbuy for a SEGA console like it was 2005.

I hope they'll learn from this. Most of the critics of gaming are not playing the games themselves so why try to satisfy them and not gamers?

PS4 got me at "upscaling 1080p to 4k so everything is blurry as fuck and it still drops frames like crazy". And they call that their "pro" version.

The default settings for RDR2 are terribad, one guy on leddit posted ideal sensitivity/camera controls and it makes a huge difference.

Basically this, if you read the articles and interviews about the jap game devs they are mad that they have to go through California gay laws. I hope this means more jap games on pc like persona since steam at the moment isn’t to harsh on censoring but at times they can be trusted.

xbox is NSA kikery.
Had to be online
Had to have camera attached
Yeah fuck that

Just get a PC, also good for video editing and 3d CAD etc

Unless the current management is completely retarded (which is possible because they're Californians) I suspect Sony is looking to get out of the console market. Sony as a whole is not a healthy company and they have been liquidating different branches for a while. Believe it or not their most profitable division is an insurance company.

One thing I do love about Xbox when it came out was that everyone called each other niggers, aah good old times.

Link?

I remember getting drunk as fuck and telling nigger jokes while playing Halo, and it was back in the time when everyone had a good laugh instead of freaking the fuck out. Good times indeed.

Only thing I hate about pc honestly is that steam is king on the market and when you buy games from them you don’t own them. So when the day they fuck up or shut down it’s going to suck. Also fucking 60 for a non physical game is retarted.

They didn't respect me as a costumer and banned me because treating me like I was guilty was considered best business. It's my fault for doing business with them. Lesson learned.

How does one go about stealing Microsoft points anyway?

Get woke, go broke.
Welp, im gonna sell my ps4 and finally buy a decent computer.

Attached: 1542325630439.jpg (500x375, 126K)

Link please, the games is really a eye sore when I play. I knew it wasn’t me when I was playing the game.

No one is buying ps4's this holiday season, because it's a 5 year old platform. And they blew their wad on PS4 pro that underperforms so greatly that it's not worth spending the extra 200$.

All Sony has right now is "exclusives". Their consoles are a fucking mess, their third party publishers can't trust them worth a damn, and their peripherals are worthless gimmicks.

yeah yeah you sure "mistook Jow Forums for /v/" you eternal shitposter you, come over here!!!

Attached: pepefarage.jpg (622x622, 43K)

They already pulled out of e3 2019, damn! Thanks for the info user, many blessings.

Is this about the taxes that's going into sony games?
youtube.com/watch?v=10PNV9X4U4M

Attached: 1528492799956.jpg (760x797, 108K)

Lol literally why I bought a 360 and halo when they came out

They censored Jap pedo sims and now /V is raging over it and proclaiming the death of Sony everywhere. Says more about the people that frequent /V than Sony if you ask me.

Gabe will have to help the nips out over SJW fuckery by putting all these weeb niche shit on Steam.

This. The day that video games are only digital is the day I’m out. I’m already losing interest but that would 100% be the nail in the coffin imo

>not attending E3 because they don't want repeat this years fail
>censored some niche turbo weeb games
>sonys dead
Also I'd wait for the 2020 xbox.

Attached: 1497206908545.jpg (628x310, 56K)

>Willfully buying an electronic device to watch movies on that sits next to your TV and roars like a vacuum cleaner when turned on

>sony is dead because they censored my anime

Faggot