So reddit is losing their shit over this Facebook post, but what is Jow Forumss take?

So reddit is losing their shit over this Facebook post, but what is Jow Forumss take?

Was the posters suspicion justified?

Attached: DB8C7242-4D41-4F13-B986-B2EFDFD501BF.jpg (500x844, 76K)

Shill thread
Fuck off

I'm sure it's 100% real.

niggers in packs are extremely dangerous

Maybe they were going door to door and selling an invention? Maybe they were looking for lawncare work? Bet you didn't consider that you fucking racists. Instead you automatically assume the worst about people, probably because deep down you know you're the worst kind of person of them all.

dayz good bois din do nuffin

Why can't blacks keep their clothes on in public

>too fat to take off his shirt, ever, the post

i've heard of penis envy, but gut envy? you're pathetic

Weak bait. Racism and profiling must not be tolerated.

quality bait right here

Around blacks, never relax

Didn't answer my question.

I don't see any other race of men who are not actually criminals with their shirts off just out in public unless they're exercising or sunbathing or at the beach, where being shirtless makes sense.

It seems like they would be happier just in loincloths

honestly the guy posted that just to false flag and hes probably a liberal. if I saw those exact individuals i wouldnt assume robbers they honestly look like kids going home from highschool with their little brothers or something

Only white people can commit crime, Jews and Blacks and Pakis and Mestizos and Arabs and Spics and Wops and Chinks and Slopes and Slants are only ever victims of whites.

They think they are totally immune to UV radiation and skin cancer. They aren't.
It doesn't bother me though. I think anyone with a good figure should be allowed to go topless.

They do it to cool off not knowing that light clothing is better than no clothing or heavy clothing. It's too difficult for them to understand.

Just on their way to school with them book bags.

What we're supposed to do is let the nigger hoards run the streets and then when they rape and steal say hims was a gud boy.. him dindu nuffin!

Agreed. The post reads like what liberals think conservative thinking is based on the understanding they get from TV and other glowing entertainment rectangles.

I believe him.

It was a fake post. Obviously the guy taking the photo wasn’t driving the car

>ayo white nigga i get dis new invention, shit makes cocaine outta water n sheeeit dat'll be 1000 cracka

Around blacks?
Never relax!

This is sarcasm right? Selling an invention door to door, lmfao

He's right to be suspicious, especially if they're not local. If they just seem to be drifting around scoping out the area, then fair enough. Probably prevented someone's house getting robbed.

>selling an invention
kek

>So reddit
>Facebook
It is time for you to kill yourself.

The irony is the guy in the car is probably a lifelong democrat and voted in fuckers that import these thing in by the boatload.

Attached: 1536543599092.jpg (854x363, 243K)

Clearly the poster in OP is sheltered and ignorant as to what a real gang looks like. Suspicion is all well and fine, but don't be a dick. These guys looks like school kids.

I'd watch them too, but not follow them for 20 minutes of call the cops for no reason. If they had ever seen real gangs, they'd know the difference.

t. Oakland white guy

This is 5 star bait.

Attached: 1538176292119.jpg (598x598, 71K)

It’s a mating ritual. I’m getting really tired re-explaining to allegedly redpilled individuals what a monkey is and it’s common discernable traits.

>opti-grab reference
You're alright.

Negroerectus Americanus is the worst species of negroe.

Attached: 1526911492925.jpg (640x635, 89K)

Faggot

Absolutely. Once a certain amount of black people are in one place they release a pheromone that activates niggerdly behavior.

If I see a pack of Africanus Criminalis in my part of Minnesota im definitely watching them. Not gonna go boomer and call the police but let them know you are onto them.

I want to see what happens in a similar situation, but instead the concerned citizen stalks them with a drone flying higher than a stone's throw.

Good neighborhood > neighborhood with window air conditioners.

Black NEETs like to hangout outside in groups when they’re not at work. White NEETs just do it on Jow Forums. Look at the house those guys probably just live there. Tfw black guys have a stronger sense of traditional community than white guys.

Because for the last 50 years Whites have been programed that any sense of racial identity and community is hate thought and racist. Only the noble subhman is allowed such behavior.

Attached: 140225_JURIS_BirminghamSegregation1957.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg (590x433, 220K)

If you see a group of niggers rolling 4+ deep they're doing bad shit or going to do bad shit. Anyone trying to suggest otherwise hasn't seen this behavior from them. Cops stop black people in full cars all the fucking time for easy points.