Jordanetics

Why is Alex Jones saying that Jordan Peterson is a power thirsty globalist?

Attached: alex jones is pushing this book.jpg (313x500, 27K)

Cuz he is a power hungry shabbos goy who exploited the transgendered for his own political gain

Alex Jones is a scam artist faggot that finally got his shit shoved back into his mouth when youtube had enough with him bullying dead kids' parents.

Attached: 1524176965669.jpg (1280x1354, 160K)

Because Alex Jones is controlled opposition.
Jorden Peterson is a crypto white nationalist.

>pic related

Attached: JP.jpg (1714x914, 304K)

Peterson is one of the most jewed men life our times.

Attached: C618E325-83F1-4A2C-AB29-740E6AB762AD.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

Attached: 5D534FB9-8ACE-4BEC-B767-142C842F0555.jpg (1200x800, 152K)

Because he is. I don’t even understand how this syrupnigger got popular except for not wanting to be compelled to use someone’s made up pronouns (even though he voluntarily does). The fact he said kavanaugh should resign if confirmed should be all the evidence you need

because alex jones has to sprinkle in bits of truth into his kosher propaganda to keep the rightwingers watching him

>that controlled opposition guy that worships jews is really dangerous we swear don't look into anything further if you are feeling dissatisfied oy vey

You mean the guy who claimed he didn’t sleep for over 20 days because he had some apple cider

Attached: F0C86680-0454-4ABF-B189-9E94A7053CC0.png (658x660, 654K)

Because Alex Jones is a fine mixture of stupid and crazy.

evil coward

>red-blooded American patriot doesn't like a Jewish syrupnigger that exploits retarded young men with no father figure for Patreon shekels
Gee I wonder why

(((They))) are in their final stage. Will fail.

Removed father figure from Western culture in comes Peterson : "Clean your room", "tie your shoelaces" and everyone is like :"wow, that is what my dad should have said."

Playing identity politics.

He is the Auschwitz guard and his professors in psychiatry selling more drugs and he projects that guilt onto you.

Attached: 2l572y.jpg (700x435, 69K)

NWO antichristian guru

To be fair I'm familiar with the experience he conveyed, the whole "laying in bed in terror for 8 hours," I've been in that state of quasiconsciousness and it's really bizarre and disturbing.

If this is a real book i'm shooting up a think tank.

cause he is fuckhead
he worked for the UN

not an arguement

>Be Jow Forums
>See Jordan Peterson
>wants men to be strong
>wants men to take control
>won't DIRECTLY call the jew out

Hurrr...controlled op....uh.....if he won't call da jew out he is useless.... hur... why won't people agree with on da jew. It's not like social change is made with the thin end of a wedge and to not sound radical is the best way of getting people on your side and the obvious attempt to paint Peterson as a radical is a proof of that . Hurrrr.... nah... he wus Jew.

You guys are fucking retarded Jesus Christ, THIN END OF THE WEDGE YOU MONGOLOIDS

>Pick is you

Attached: 1539456860661.png (900x729, 129K)

Alex Jones and Jordan Peterson have quite alot in common, while obviously not ideologically aligned, they seem to have the exact same purpose. Not only do both have Jewish wives and Children, they also try to gatekeep young people from becoming too "extreme", which in other words means knowing the Truth behind the Puppetmasters and Banking Cabal, which both of these boring, old and into irrelevance fading boomerfarts serve. Fuck both of these Snakeoil-salesmen, filthy traitors.

It's 100% real.

explain that
keep in mind that the cover is bait for peterson fans to buy it,
and the book itself is critical of him.