XENOPHOBIA IN ENGLAND

Hello there!

Im a spanish student who currently lives in Madrid, I have been traveling to France, England and Germany for the past years because I'm studying for a major in international law. A very close friend of mine is living in England for a very similar reason. I have never been out of London when I have been in the UK, he is living in Liverpool. He is half french and spanish which, apparently, is a deadly combination. He is being bullyied and arrased, the other day I called him to talk about his family and he started to speaking me in english because he was in the Bus and he was afraid of speaking in spanish.

I have never experienced something like this in London and I wanna know if similar experiences had happen to anybody. I saw some cases of people being involved in fights for this reasons.

In Spain is commonly said that English people only care about themselves and in History of the EU (which is one of my current courses) I've learned that they were always seeing the EU project as something that was needed to be done but not for them because they were something above that.

Im sorry for my english writting skills, Im more fluent in german and spanish (obviously).

Thanks for reading it all.

Attached: bcaxfuyupqb16zg5w9gb.jpg (285x214, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMRdD76lAyI
ooduapathfinder.com/uncategorized/african-americans-in-appalachia-fight-to-be-seen-as-a-part-of-coal-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll be a xenophobe too if I was in fucking england.

I've heard that muslims are racist

I've experienced this but only from pakis and other shitskins. Never from an Anglo.

Try living on an island for thousands of years, inventing the modern world, then ruling over most of it, and NOT being xenophobic

If you have moor blood you need to make it obvious you aren't some child-raping benefits theiving paki.
For the most parts the Spansih/Potugeese I've met have been very friendly but French,Belgium,German visitors tend to seem very cold and will alomst sound as if they are barking orders at you rather than asking quetions and English people tend to hate that. One thing that makes me doubt your post is Liverpool is one of the most lefty/communist places in England.

>I'm studying for a major in international law

Just admit you are working in a hotel or working Mcdonalds like every Spanish in London.

Yeah...Im spanish we ruled half of it

Xenophobia is mostly targeted at EE and Spanish, the latter because they apparently speak very loud.

fucking retard have you thought maybe your fucking problem and you should get fuck out of england fucking piece of shit human trash kys youre spic of europe dumb nigger sub 70 iq literally

so true

you are so right intelligent human being

Wew these digits.

I'm a xenophobe because my beautiful country has been flooded by '''people''' from other countries without my or the publics say so.
These '''people''' have done nothing but ruin our cities, build on our lovely green land and destroy what was left of our manufacturing following the war.
Furthermore foreigners by and large commit more both violent and non-violent and force their culture on us whilst denying the existance of our own culture and deriding our history.
It hate it.

Spain isn't an island. You're naturally more predisposed to accepting other races and nationalities if you can both literally walk into each others countries.

Fuck off you dirty dago, also checked

Attached: norf.png (556x712, 16K)

Mexico, the carribean and not brazil is not half the world. 1/5 at best

Can't take a little banter Juan? Your friend needs to grow a pair of testicles.

nice lie slav

Attached: 5771ff5b1800002500fa2c00.jpg (624x764, 122K)

Wow this post is like the entire campaign of any far right party

This. Get. Out.

youre getting treated like you should get treated piece of shit nigger going to another country expecting everyone to put up with your shit culture and language england was normal country 3 years ago and all spics aka spanish and niggers ruined it and to top it all youre a fucking tratiro tor ur country. anybody who leaves their fatherland is a traitor and its fact

Please continue illustrating me with your thoughts

Not apparently. You all do.

Absolutely based post

Medicalbros can stay though, you're just not getting citizenship and you won't be able to vote on anything.

If defending our heritage, culture and land is far-right then I pray for your country Spaniard, for you clearly do not care for it.

hahaha and what about the english people jumping of windows in our hotels

>I'm a xenophobe because my beautiful country has been flooded
I don't blame you. It's sad what it had came to.

That was done by pakis and shitskins. Even blacks in UK don't go this low.

the windrush generation rebuild English after the war.

who was working in the factories and coal mines ? Not Jim, Darren or Billie... they were just busy drinking beer and watching muh football.

Attached: 33EF79F800000578-3578557-image-a-66_1462644050492.jpg (962x641, 185K)

I agree with them.

What does you lot shouting every conversation have to do with our scum paying pennies to get drunk in your hotels?

>Windrush
Yes 50,000 niggers rebuilt the entire British economy.
Retard.

you know that 600k englishman are living in our country and they are going to pay for medical care and every benefit because of brexit right?

>Yes 50,000 niggers rebuilt the entire British economy.

not only that they also fucked your wifes.

Coal miners weren't black user, that was coal dust. (There were virtually no black coal miners in Britain, look at pictures from the miners strike in the 1980s and see if you can spot one.)

so true

youtube.com/watch?v=jMRdD76lAyI

Racemixing among the British is actually very low.
Typical racemixers in our country are foreign whites.
But you keep cuckposting 8 second republic.

If only your mother would die in her sleep tonight.

damm that was what I was talking about!

Honestly most people only go off the rails if you can't speak any English I work in a factory that is about 50%-50% between English and mainly Polish, Czech and Romanians and the only people who get any sort of flak are the ones that don't know how to speak English and don't want to try and learn it either.

How do you explain that all the bus driver in London are pakis or Jamaicans, white bongs can't do this...?

No! They are probably watching football

They werent doing much because they were fucking dead or injured or crazy , or the cucks who wangled out of war because reasons

bing bong bong..

gooooooolllll

Attached: the-chant-drummer-for-the-fans-and-football-supporters-at-leicester-BKC1PA.jpg (1300x959, 205K)

Coal miners aren't bus drivers, the user I was replying to said that they worked in the mines which simply isn't true. Bus driver was a typical job for a Jamaican immigrant, though there were a number of strikes when they first started employing them. Generally immigrants from the West Indies worked in transport, factories or the NHS. Pakistanis worked as taxi drivers, shopkeepers or (in the north) in textile mills. Coal miners were always pretty much 100% white.

How do we explain that most of the passengers aren't English? Maybe it's because the ZOG couldn't convince the white man to pour their lattes and clean their toilets?

>Try living on an island for thousands of years, inventing the modern world, then ruling over most of it, and NOT being xenophobic

You guys are complete megalomaniac freaks.

You are living in another dimension.

Don't be ridiculous, white people don't actually live in London. They take the train there for an hour a day to work in the office then go home

spain+portugal empire ruled all of south central america + major parts of africa/asia and europe.

This, I got on a bus the other day, maybe 40 passengers and the only white man apart from me was a literal spastic with his carer.

>Le butthurt marocain

he's not wrong. sadly the normies have become so fucked up, that wanting the continuation of you culture/ethnicity is far right extremism

>leave EU
>paki and black
dumb slav
and this picture is old , 2006 or something

Attached: coverblackcoalminers.jpg (736x499, 64K)

Jesus christ. Why move to Liverpool? It is the most shit crime ridden city in the, UK. Of course he would get shit from the locals, anyone would. Tell him to move, go to Leeds or down South, like Bristol or Southampton.
He should have researched before moving. It's like moving to Detroit and wondering why it is shit.

That was Italy, and France, and Germany. It took multiple invasions from other groups (Danes, Germans, Norwegians and Danes again, Romans, French Norsemen) until the UK finally decided it would join civilization. Hell even the Industrial Revolution you guys stole from the Dutch.

White people were working in the mines and factories. Blacks were cleaning toilets.

That pic is from fucking Appalachia, not England

Piss off, you foreign dago

> "That was done by pakis and shitskins. Even blacks in UK don't go this low."

Was it?

>Oh no no no no!
ooduapathfinder.com/uncategorized/african-americans-in-appalachia-fight-to-be-seen-as-a-part-of-coal-country/

Are you not aware of image search?

>Mutt education
I like you lot, but your understanding of history is completly fucked in the head.

>the Industrial Revolution you guys stole from the Dutch.

stealing resources from India and causing international incidents wasnt all it was cracked up to be goy

I've been told my English is very good (it's not that good ofc), by white Anglo-Saxons. It's important to show respect by at least learning the language.
Many Poles think it's not a big deal, and speak worse than bix-nood nigger "English" or speak Polish around English people, not knowing how disrespectful it is (if you're not a tourist).
I know there are English people who don't like Poles, however I've never experienced xenophobic or hostile behavior from them towards me.
I've made "friends" with English, and I've always regarded myself as a guest in their country, and left shortly after Brexit vote. I believe they have right to decide about their own country.

We Poles have our own 'niggers', we call them 'bydło' (cattle) because they behave like animals. It would be cruel to genocide them though.

Maybe the English are just boiling over because they are tired of getting invaded.

It's hard to blame them

You're a lying devious little cunt, no wonder you hide your flag.

No. It isn't that. OPs friend has moved to Liverpool. I'm English slang, Soucer (the name for people from Liverpool) is a synonym of criminal/ theif. They're rogues. His mate needs to get out of Liverpool and meet proper English, who will treat him well by default.

In not I'm *

Based

Attached: 6e05ac22e165ef56a4c063b56f364d97c3c20a58497d8d6552801ecf199b19de.jpg (404x427, 53K)

no one asked them to colonize half of the world

Who the fuck would live in London in 2018? A poor plebeian dumbass that’s who

Tell him to say "a chicken and a can of coke" 10 times in a row when he wakes up in the morning and he'll be speaking fluent Sc*use in no time.

It's an odd city, seems to be populated by shitskin beggars and billionaires, with hardly anybody in between.

Checked

Attached: Pinochet.jpg (418x500, 42K)

The rage comes from years of Paki crime and eastern euro wage undercutting. I know a lot of Europe goes through this but England has it really bad, especially considering Pakis are one of the top 3 most savage people in the world.

>+ Portugal

And what have our allies got to do with the perfidious Spaniard?

Dare you to put up the oriflamme lad.

Attached: English longbowman.jpg (283x178, 13K)

Except you didn’t rule it too well considering all your colonies turned into third world shitholes with the highest combined crime rates in the world

Yours is if you truly believe the UK invented the modern world without influence from other European nations.

Hell, half of our means of transportation were NOT invented by the British. It was a combination of the French and Germans. Satelites? Russians. Helicopters? Germans. Rail tranport? Greece. Cars? France & Germay. Anglos only even made it to space because of Germans. And per capita Germany and Italy beat England. You only can edge them out when you group all of the UK together. Aka cheating. In that case Germany could include it's form historical lands (most of which still ethnically German) and completely decimate all. And you did not "rule" over the modern world. You had one of the shortest empires in history and were defeated by your own rebelling colony which mark the swift decline of your Empire.

Attached: 50-plus-by-country.png (403x265, 8K)

silence now u bloddy basterd or u'll get wat u dezurve inshallah

Spot on!

>You only can edge them out when you group all of the UK together. Aka cheating.
so this is the power of the vaunted american intellectual

>Celtics are scum
>Take claim to their innovations.

Kek

Retard

When anyone complains about Poles to me I just see them as the goodest of goys: we've got niggers mixing up the races and murdering people, Pakis making girls into kebabs, chinks and curry niggers buying up all of our property....they haven't got their priorities right.

Attached: Poland ignites faggot rainbow.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

>group all of the UK together
Wew lad, that's some next level mental gymnastics you've got there.
How about we look at the theatres of Science and Medicine where Britain comes first.
As for the short lived nature of the Empire, it depends on how you define where the Empire begins and ends, but it is no shorter than any other empire, like that of the German or Italian ones.

>Implying the swamp Jews can compete with the ALMIGHTY ANGLO

Attached: Amerimutt 15.png (420x420, 17K)

moors were expelled out of there, go learn some history and i have no much doubt that spanish people are more redpilled on race and protecting the white race than the english

Different Eastern European nationalities used to get a lot of flak unfairly a few years ago, because the media would report Roma gypsy crime as being committed by 'Eastern Europeans' or the nationality on their passport. So there would be stories about Slovaks, Czechs, etc being thieving cunts, when in reality it was always Roma.

Attached: england_vertereinung_roma_07_13_4.jpg (1200x897, 889K)

Its the brainwashing.

We are BRAINWASHED to fuck. We are getting bombarded with anti-everybody messages. If your friend was english but had literally anything different about him, the people here will use that to harass the guy. Its TV, Media, food, air, WiFi, pollution, plastics chemtrails all that combined with a lack of sunshine makes British people oafish thugs. Anything that sets you apart will be attacked. The Brainwashing message is : "You have to all be the same"

Its not even psychological at this point - its spiritual. We are being demonically possessed.

UK people are FUCKING shit as FUCK.

>inb4
Im white middle class from Bath

Scouse eaters unite!

Our city is flooded with niggers, pakis, Roma gyppos, Irish gyppos, Indians, Chinks, Somalians, Bantu, Arabs, and some monsters from the depths of the third world. No one is after the Spaniards mate believe me. Maybe some scallies would give him shit but they'd do that anyway even to a Scouser.

Attached: Scouse.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Tell me though, what IS culturally English. That is something English that was not influenced by Vikings, Normans, Romans, Greeks? Cuz it ain't the laws, it's not the music, it's not the government.....It's barely even the sports..both Rugby and Soccer traces their beginnings to antiquity...with the Chinese having the first game involving a ball being kicked into a goal.....fish and chips perhaps?

The only thing I can think of offhand that's culturally American with no foreign influence is scalping. Fish and chips is unironically the work of the Jews.

The Britons user. The Britons live there you steaming dumbass.

Nope, even with the help of your colonies, Greater Germany still dominates.

Attached: 50-plus-by-region.png (503x265, 8K)

PS.
I'm sorry to hear that.
Tell your friend to come south if he can. I imagine Liverpool to be land of the football thug. There are some higher-class British around. Come to Bath. But then youre dealing with similar problems but with posh people. The fact is we are getting psychologically manipulated into this behavior.

>what IS culturally English.

rotten teeth

Attached: 763.jpg (763x431, 60K)

I wonder (((who))) put you up to this?

Attached: Israel supports Catalonia.png (1470x1116, 749K)

Greater than burguerland

Attached: spanish empire.png (2000x1027, 198K)