Just prayed the Rosary

>just prayed the Rosary
>feel awesome
- Conclusion: you guys should convert to Catholicism. Seriously, I did and now I’m way happier.

Pic unrelated

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 851K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
youtube.com/watch?v=36Y_ztEW1NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know it’s bizzare, I just did earlier today for the first time in forever. I can confirm that it’s based and redpilled

No.

Catholicism is paganized (((christianity))). Removed the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, then split the 10th into two separate commandments, fulfilling the prophecies of Daniel 7:25

Where is the rosary in the Bible?
Maybe your faith has created the Christian equivalent of phylacteries in vain attempts to feign faithfulness?

this

Attached: angel.gif (450x338, 1.99M)

Catholics can't argue from the Bible, beyond basic superficial points that everyone can agree on, if you get in debates with them they'll inevitably rely on human derived histories, church documents (of dubious origin), pseudo-apocrypha, treatises from alleged "saints" and papal edicts, even though we are told that the sacred texts are 100% necessary & sufficient for understanding God, discerning truth & error, and developing faith in Christ – 2 Timothy 3:15-16 = And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

They'll quote Matthew 16:18-19 but they won't heed Isiah 28:10 = "For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little" — and study the scriptures to gain context and understand what those verses mean.

Attached: drfytguhuj.png (1336x2196, 381K)

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 Timothy 2:5
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Attached: jesus.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Matthew 6:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Attached: paganrosary.jpg (490x723, 82K)

Matthew 23
8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
>9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

I dont use prayer to "feel awesome".
You should convert to reading scripture and leave the cult behind.

Keep following a Jewish religion that was forced on your ancestors, goyim.

Nice. I pray it with some frequency. Today's Friday and I have the Sorrowful Mysteries memorized, so it's gonna be a good rosary later.

Attached: 1542310553477.jpg (250x310, 15K)

I know the feel OP. But I can't without a prayer book. Not as based as my grandma and grandpa.

The people who call themselves "Jews" rejected the Messiah and have nothing to do with Christianity.

in light of Galatians 3:29 “And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.” – makes it clear that if you are of Christ then you are among God’s chosen people, the seed of Abraham, and heirs according to the original promise. In these ways “Christians” ARE the “Jews” – they are the chosen of God – the law-abiding Christian represents the ultimate manifestation of what a “Jew” actually is. Accordingly, it is a complete misnomer to call those, whom to this day, follow classical Judaism, “Jews” – in denying the divinity of Christ, they are no longer a people of God, they are no longer of Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise, as they have broken the covenant by rejecting the Messiah

vain repetitions

But the rosary gives you a better chance at finding the bible which you can use to kill mum instantly

I only pray to the lord all mighty you heretic

>Just prayed the Jesus Prayer with prayer beads
>feel awesome
Conclusion: you guys should convert to Orthodoxy. Seriously, I did and now I'm way happier.

FTFY

Attached: 1536778502420.jpg (600x463, 217K)

You don't need Catholicism—just the words of Christ.

Attached: Blood-on-the-Shroud - Copy.jpg (1255x700, 82K)

>Rosary
>God is arbitrary
Absolute state of Catholics. You're Pagans LARPing as Christians.

b-but muh Babylonian ISIS-Mary mother goddess!!
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3

This is fine if increase your faith in the Lord however, don’t give money to the collection during mass. Donate it instead to a free Palestine related cause. That’s what the Lord would want you to do.

ITT: so many lazy and unsound Prottie arguments I'm groaning thinking about having to refute them after lunch.

I hope this thread is archived by then.

Also, it's the same few memes spammed over and over again with no understanding; we have good reason to suspect the "Protestants" here are (((shills))).

Jews have no greater ally than Protestants.

Attached: 1542120663892.jpg (682x519, 176K)

The Pope's a fucking commie faggot.

just copypaste your mental gymnastics from "catholic answers," and I'll refute all your shitty points

Catholics are the least likely to do this. We understand the Bible as a whole and not just cherry pick random texts to justify living a sinful life yet "by faith alone in Jesus we are saved" but we understand that we know each tree by its fruit and there is no bad tree that gives good fruit.

>I'm groaning thinking about having to refute them after lunch

you're groaning cuz you just CANT refute them. and you call us lazy..

whatever bro, go back to your fertility goddess

Attached: purpleandscarlet.jpg (776x518, 82K)

>imagine being this much of a protestant KEK
I'm sure you are enjoying your Lesbian Atheist preachers right?

Hey, don't call em vain! You don't know my intent. I go deeper and deeper into meditation on Jesus while I pray the rosary.

Vain = ritual separate from intent, as in Pharisaism/Talmudism/Judaism. Read

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-oddities-of-the-jewish-religion/
>One point that Shahak repeatedly emphasizes is that in traditional Judaism the nature of the ritual itself is absolutely uppermost, while the interpretation of the ritual is rather secondary. So perhaps a Jew who washes his hands three times clockwise might be horrified by another who follows a counter-clockwise direction, but whether the hand-washing were meant to honor God or to honor Satan would be hardly be a matter of much consequence.

Protestants tend to interpret references to Judaism (=Satanism) in the New Testament (Synagogue of Satan, whore of Babylon) as referring to the Catholic Church, Christ's body on earth. This is about the biggest theological mistake you can make. It puts souls in grave danger. And it's why Uncle Sam is "Israel's" b1tch.

Please stop. I'm not trying to show that I'm smarter than anyone. I just want you guys to know the truth.

Attached: 1541949188978.jpg (255x255, 11K)

You really need to read the Bible, the New Testament is basically a story about how Jews abandoned god and killed his son.

1 Timothy 2:12
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

ive never seen a female preacher, and i wouldnt endorse it

and yet Catholicism officially denies sola scriptura (despite the Bible declaring the scriptures necessary & sufficient for salvation, referenced in previous posts) and rely on the opinions and philosophical constructions of men and swap "church tradition" over the Word

The Catholic Church removed the 2nd Commandment, edited the 4th, and split the 10th in two in their demonic catechism.
fulfilling...
Daniel 7:25 “And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.”

the RCC changed God's holy law and changed the solemnity of the Sabbath from saturday to sunday (the traditional day of solar worship)

>Saturday worship
Oh brother it's this nutcase again

Attached: 1542379939039.jpg (722x349, 83K)

By “understand the Bible as a whole” you mean completely abandon everything the Bible says and instead follow pagan rituals like transubstantiation, and have rules that literally make the entire church filled with pedophiles. If a man cannot keep his house in order, he cannot keep gods house in order, yet Catholic priests must remain celibate. The entire church is a pedophile cult

>Catholics

Attached: ca949c7736d7cce8e4d277b2b1f38fa8a98a8928c544a350d232b5dc74f8d284.png (513x586, 344K)

10 commandments are God's eternal moral law
you can't change them

Sabbath was established in Eden (before the formation of the Hebrew nation) and the 10 Commandment are distinct from the minor, temporary law of moses.

You'd know these things but you're ignorant because you don't study, you're just a worldly conformist

Easy with the insults, champ. God is love. But heretics are far from him...

God rested on the 7th day. We worship on the 7th day. The days of the week are literally just made up. They're even named after pagan gods. It's no big deal. There is no "real" Saturday the way there's a real solstice, e.g. Chill out.

This is just my own interpretation (you'll like that!), and I'm not referring to a Magisterial text outside the Decalogue itself, but we don't make graven images of God the Father. We carve Jesus (a MAN) and Mary and angels and saints, but the Father? Just painting (like the Sistine Chapel).

>just stopped going to church
>feel awesome
-Conclusion: you guys should leave Catholicism. Seriously, I did and now I'm way happier.

God is love, and love has a standard.
Public declarations of falsehoods are to be called out with scripture, publicly.
>break the 4th commandment, chill out.
The Sabbath commandment doesn't command us to worship on 1/7th of our week, or on any one of the seven days we choose, it's the Sabbath day.

You realize the Catholic leadership admit this, and claim that the change of the Sabbath from the traditional seventh day of the week to the first was a display of their authority... will need a post or two to paste some quotes, one directly from Pope Pius XI in the 1930s...

Catholic prelate, Dr. Johann Eck, who was appointed to argue against Martin Luther, and said this in 1533:
“Concerning the Authority of the Church, The Scripture teaches, Remember that you keep the Saturday; six days shall thou labor and do all thy work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God, etc. However, the church has transferred the observance from Saturday to Sunday by virtue of her own power, without Scripture, without doubt under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.” Concerning Holidays and Fast Days – The Sabbath is commanded in various places in the Scriptures, but there is no mention of the cessation of the Sabbath and the institution of Sunday in the Gospels, or in Paul’s writings, or in all the Bible; therefore this has taken place by the apostolic church instituting it without Scripture. If, however, the church has had power to change the Sabbath of the Bible into Sunday and to command Sunday keeping, why should it not have also this power concerning other days, many of which are based on the Scriptures such as Christmas, circumcision of the heart, three kings, etc. If you omit the latter, and turn from the church to the Scriptures alone, then you must keep the Sabbath with the Jews, which has been kept from the beginning of the world.” — “Enchiridion,” Dr. Eck (R.C.), 1533, pp. 78,79.

(1/2)

It's true: facts don't care about your feelings.

God does, though.

Attached: 1541687388676.jpg (1000x565, 55K)

The rosary comes from Muslim prayer beads which in turn come from Buddhist ones.

The church took the pagan philosophy and made it the buckler of faith against the heathen. She took the pagan Sunday and made it the Christian Sunday. There is in truth something royal, something kingly about the sun, making it a fitting emblem of Jesus, the sun of justice. Hence the church in these countries would seem to have said, "keep the old pagan name, it shall remain consecrated, sanctified." And thus the pagan Sunday, dedicated to Balder, became the Christian Sunday, sacred to Jesus. ii The Christian Sabbath is therefore to this day the acknowledged offspring of the Catholic Church, as a spouse of the Holy Ghost, without a word of remonstrance from the Protestant world. iii The Bible says “Remember that thou keep holy the Sabbath day”. The Catholic church says “No! By my divine power, I abolish the Sabbath day, and command you to keep holy the first day of the week,” and lo, the entire civilized world bows down in reverent obedience to the command of the Holy Catholic Church. It pleased the church of God that the religious celebration of the Sabbath day should be transferred to the Lord's day (Sunday).

This sentiment is again reiterated directly from a spokesman of a Pope within the last century (pic)

The Sabbath is a divine appointment with our God; on the Seventh-day of the week we set aside all other worldly business and personal endeavors to orient the totality of our being toward Him – it is a sign between He & His people (Exodus 31:17) – a sacred acknowledgment that He alone is our God. Not only is it a mere commemoration of God’s work of creation, but it is a day of restoration, in which we commune with our Creator and rejoice in the promised deliverance from death in Jesus Christ, our re-Creator. Similar to how God completed His creative work at the end of the Sixth-day and rested on the Seventh-day, Jesus Himself completed His saving work on the cross at the end of the Sixth-day and rested in the tomb on the Seventh-day. According to (Luke 23:54) Jesus was crucified on the day of preparation, which is the day preceding Sabbath, and upon His death was laid in the tomb on the Sabbath-day where he rested. As sundown approached during the eve of Sabbath, at the moment of death Jesus exclaimed “It is finished” (John 19:30) – this echoes the events of creation when God finished His work at the end of Sixth-day and rested on the Seventh-day. Genesis 2:1-3 “1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.”

(1/2)

Lutherans worship on Sunday. Eck is explaining that Luther must therefore not really accept sola scriptura.

(2/2)
The reflection of events are blatant – God our Creator finished His work at the end of the Sixth-day and rested on the Seventh, while Jesus Christ our re-Creator finished His saving work at the end of the Sixth-day and rested on the Seventh. In these ways, the life of Christ uplifts & esteems the centrality and importance of the Sabbath – nowhere in the Bible can you find any evidence that the solemnity of the Sabbath-day was transferred from the Seventh-day of the week (Saturday) to the First-day of the week (Sunday). The Seventh-day Sabbath was established by God for mankind – it is enshrined in the perfect & eternal law of God in the 4th Commandment, written by the finger of God Himself on stone, to stand for eternity. This is sacrosanct – this the expressed will of our Creator, the perfect & eternal law of God!

I gotta go, plus they're making me solve a dozen captchas to post

we need to do live streaming discussions about this stuff, it would be worthwhile

See how short my post is?Argue with your own words and brain, please. Don't spam! Your (mis)interpretation is far from evident from that textwall.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

>we need to do live streaming discussions about this stuff, it would be worthwhile
If you learn to be succinct!

Muslim prayer beads come from Orthodoxy though, and it's comprehensive in the way they are made

Yep. I agree, Luther didn't have the totality of light on these issues, even his reply was basically, "well... I've gotta think about it, I'm not sure"

Bible promises that as the day of the Lord approaches Bible knowledge will grow as well, Proverbs 4:18 “But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.” some texts in the Bible were declared to only be understood for the last generations

gotta go, for real
cya

Peace be with you

Attached: 1542310979849.jpg (198x255, 12K)

I did too but it is really hard to get used to the customs and church etiquette from Catholicism which I was part of all my life. Especially that masses are not done in local language but in what I can only assume is Russian/Ukrainian. Im still trying my hardest though.

At least there is an Orthodox Church in the city where I live even though not many people really attend it

Attached: Szczecin_cerkiew_ul_Starzynskiego.jpg (4000x2667, 3.28M)

>I did and now I’m way happier.
The fact you had to tell me this means you're not happy

How long did it take you to finish the catechumenate?

Can confirm that the Rosary is an excellent too lfor the godly.

Not perfectly happy, not as happy as he'll be in Heaven, true ^_^

Pray for Israel you evangelical cuck.

Honestly it could be the ultimate spiritual weapon. It really has it all. I've mostly been doing shorter/easier devotions lately and I cannot wait for my next rosary. If other prayers are like rows or sometimes just curls, the rosary is the deadlift.

SOLA SCRIPTURA

SOLA FIDE

SOLA GRATIA

FUCK CATHOLIC NIGGERS

Attached: 1541034160154.jpg (480x384, 35K)

Hold fast, for carrying our cross is difficult. It is invitation to be united closer to the suffering of Christ.

Where in the bible does it allow sola scriptura? :^)

>He hasn't read James yet
Kek

Protestants are so lol.

How do you know what books you should have in the bible?

no

Attached: gfhfg.png (500x375, 123K)

There are no hot girls in orthodoxy

That seems like that would apply to hesachyism more than praying the rosary

ok

Attached: 1528922081732.jpg (554x406, 38K)

I'd rather suck dick in a bathroom stall and then fuck a woman in an orgy.

Hitler was Catholic and so was Kenndy. The only Catholic president ever. Based!

Pray, repent, forgive.

Demons will flee from you.
The awesomeness you feel is the sense of liberation

Attached: 1538672569152.png (1161x552, 276K)

No it isn't you retard. Catholicism pre dates (((Christianity))) fuck off shill

>1 post by this ID
Oh, we know

How do you know what books are in the Bible chucklefuck?

Attached: 1542225332007.jpg (640x485, 43K)

>praises your Nuremberg critic
Nothing personnel, kid

Attached: 1541193467628.jpg (980x1200, 321K)

:)
>Demons will flee from you.
>The awesomeness you feel is the sense of liberation
Based

Okay gay flag retard jew. Christianity is a jew loving religion that came AFTER Catholicism. How stupid do you feel now?

>just fucked a dog
>feel awesome
Conclusion: you guys should all agree to laws similar to Canada in terms of bestiality.Seriously,I did and now I'm way happier.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 611211.jpg (3200x1680, 281K)

Sorry dude, I'm not gay unlike your priesthood.

Attached: 1463460026800.jpg (353x353, 25K)

Just get out of school, Kaleb?

>having a bunch of homos and marxists infiltrating the church
feels bad man, but there's no other option

youtube.com/watch?v=36Y_ztEW1NE

Listen to that song.. you cannot listen to it without any emotional or physical reaction.
That's why Catholicism is the first and true Church of Christ.
Infiltration by demonically influenced people does not make it an abomination.
Just as the infiltration by shilling faggots does not make Jow Forums a gay board.

Attached: statue-jeanne-mairie-vaucouleurs.jpg (514x768, 74K)

True. If the Donald walked out on Pennsylvania Ave. and shot someone today, it wouldn't mean the Presidency didn't exist

Thx4 comfy pic

bump i guess

>Catholicism
No thanks im christian.

>Just read the Meditations
>Feel awesome
I think the Stoics were on to something, guys

>pray the rosary
>get a buzz
>hey guys Catholicism lol
Repent ye, idolater

Attached: foto-del-ac3b1o-e1410538028828.jpg (600x404, 53K)

>plays with catholic ass beads
>feels better

>convert to fucking kids
how about no