>He will close tax loopholes
>He will defund sanctuary cities
>He will invest in infrastructure
>He will bring back waterboarding
>He will reduce the deficit
>He will not bomb Syria
>He will sue his sexual misconduct accusers
>He will repeal the investment tax and alternative minimum tax

Attached: 1515612518260.png (645x592, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg&feature=youtu.be

Republicans here are retarded, it’s embarrassing. You won’t get any replies because Jow Forums has no response.

Attached: CDC7D8AD-EB03-480F-83B3-571CEC91A674.png (2048x1536, 438K)

dems are now the party of the elites
sage

>You will stop that brown man from fucking your wife as you type.

What a non response.

Jump to 1:30, he explicitly supported single payer universal healthcare in an interview in 2015.

>interviewer: Who will pay for it?
>Trump: The government will! Everyone has to be covered.

Jow Forums BTFO and proven to be intellectual lightweights

He's too soft. You can't play nice with the fucking kikes.

He's the bread and circus president. Don't pay attention to the growing demographic disadvantages that will probably make this the final republican president, let me whisper sweet nothings into your ear of promises I will never be able to keep, and watch the libs get upset. Take the soma goy.

>he says this
>won’t even go to WW1 memorial that every other world leader attended because it was a little windy

Cadet Bonespurs is a draft dodger who won’t even pay respects to the 100,000’s of American who died facedown in the mud in that war.

Attached: ADF32538-DCB6-47FD-AA9B-04B949DD0A1E.png (2048x1536, 1.87M)

>thinking our hate for trump is any form of support for muh dems.
you are worse; you go out with big soft words and literally do the opposite. Trump is a jewish puppet, just like hillary, but she also had muslim owners. woops seems trump had that as well in ksa.
well it might have to be with your dems constant desire for even more wars than trump. both these parties, who have monopolized politics in your country; a country where political parties where not ment to be a part of the reality of the political landscape, because they demand loyalty that works against the Nation and State.
We want pic related

Attached: 1541763155433.gif (472x264, 1.74M)

Hitler destroyed his country, yet you claim to be anti-war? Even Stalin is better because at least the Soviet Union managed to exist for a while due to his leadership.

>He will move the American embassy to Jerusalem

Attached: Israel Real Americans Defend Israel.jpg (320x313, 38K)

*crickets*

Attached: drumpf.png (1601x694, 277K)

This. Obama didn’t do that.

Attached: FA1F8099-CB50-46C5-B495-D6907BC46EBD.png (625x995, 291K)

>Hitler destroyed his country

No. That was Britain during WW1 and after.

Hilarious. When the narrative goes sour, Jow Forums changes course and pretends it never happened.

lovely

top kek

Literally the most irrelevant and useless thing he could've done. What's next, he moves some furniture around in the WH and everyone applauds how it saved the nation?

Bump. Come out you fucking cowards.

Attached: 478890E1-B0BF-4F1A-AA12-4DC792749BE1.jpg (526x526, 85K)

the goal is to promote ethnic nationalism. Israel is an ethnostate, therefore they get support from mainstream Republicans. also massive lobbying and trump's private business ties

Attached: 6320EB76-0F25-493E-A728-9819C902201B.jpg (1600x1513, 559K)

Why would anyone be surprised, though? Jow Forums is full of LARPers and NEETS who just can't seem to comprehened that Trump is a globalist.

Attached: DE1EE263-439C-4BB4-BBA5-59CE4E3DE72A.jpg (960x647, 119K)

> THAT'S JARED!

Not saying he shouldn't do it, but there are far more pressing matters than that. I doubt any of those rewards will ever materialize.

I supported trump since the escalator but since no tax return I’ll be voting for hilldawg

So when will the righties decide whether they love or hate jews?

Regardless
Not my Nigger

>Look mom I posted it again

When will lefties decide that everyone deserves a living wage, or we should import a bunch of spics for cheap labor to do the jobs nobody else wants to do?