Toll paid?

I believe this qualifies as a partial payment.

Source: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6397941/Ex-boyfriend-disfigured-Italian-beauty-queen-acid-attack-jail-term-REDUCED-appeal.html

Attached: 6278564-6397941-image-m-12_1542380944465.jpg (634x532, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6397941/Ex-boyfriend-disfigured-Italian-beauty-queen-acid-attack-jail-term-REDUCED-appeal.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/30/acid-attack-hospital-admissions-have-almost-doubled-in-last-10-years
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At one time any decent white man would have kept his daughter away from such men.

I really wonder if the roasties will ever realise what damage feminism has done to them or do they simply lack the logical ability to work it out?

why any years? looks don't matter

based nigger marking a coal burner so the rest of us can avoid her

Based ass fuck comment my son

Attached: images (1).png (231x218, 6K)

Never, will you have the satisfaction of hearing a roastie say: "I fucked up". Forget it

FHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA

well played, u fag u

>partial payment.

Better than nothing

shut the fuck up bruce

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6397941/Ex-boyfriend-disfigured-Italian-beauty-queen-acid-attack-jail-term-REDUCED-appeal.html

calm down achmed

>"This doesn't mean all black men are bad, user!"
>Takes selfie.
>Modeling contracts dry up.
>Posts on insta.
>Horny boys find another thot.
>No e-monies.
>Turn to domestic violence groups.
>Get active in community.
>"This is how I used to look."
>A bunch of retarded but normal looking woman raise her up and she lands a couple pity modeling gigs.
>Never has kids.
>Kills herself.

She's had her looks ruined which is a fate worse than death for roasties. I'd say toll paid in full.

Looks like Valentina Nappi, another famous world renown and international interracial superstar .; anyone enjoy her work?

Dude, she can fucking cosplay as fem Moshe Dayan

Attached: 6277782-6397941-image-a-4_1542380769991.jpg (634x427, 57K)

99% of our judges should be hung upside down and skinned alive btw

kek

awww shes glowing. #brave

>decent white man would have kept his daughter away from such men
The system is set up to prevent this.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/30/acid-attack-hospital-admissions-have-almost-doubled-in-last-10-years
>“My neck started to blister. I frantically tried to wash it off with water in the bathroom sink, but that seemed to make it worse. I know it sounds terrible but I tried to pick at it, just to get it off my skin. For the next two weeks I didn’t go out, I was in total shock. I was worried about my mum finding out.
>The woman said she did not tell the police because she thought the man who attacked her was very well connected in the community. “I just didn’t want any backlash. It’s just me and my mum you see ... I didn’t want her to be attacked.
>“I still feel self-conscious and nervous if I go out of the house, and I’m afraid of strangers.
>“I was walking in the same area three months ago and I saw him again. I was petrified. He just said to me, ‘I’m sorry’. I said ‘It’s OK’ and hurriedly walked away. My family have never found out. I still don’t know why he did it.”

British women are literally being acid attacked in the streets, and refusing to report them. Yikes.

>I fucked up
Dude, not only does she not realize she fucked up, it took her 3 days after being hospitalized by the attack to even turn his name into police, and the she sent him text messages months AFTER the attack where she told him she forgives and loves and wanted to get back with him.

The educational system, with huge support from the media, has taught young girls that they should 'call-out' racism and that black men are desirable. This is despite, the clear evidence all around them in the form of their mulatto friend with the single white mother.