Looming 9/11 Asbestos Crisis

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbestos
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesothelioma
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health_effects_arising_from_the_September_11_attacks

Why is no one on Jow Forums talking about this impending clusterfuck? Millions of people in the northeast are going to get lung cancer from inhaling asbestos particles from the WTC collapse. Mesothelioma is known to have a latency period of anywhere from 10 to 30 years, so there's no way of knowing whether your lungs are bricked until it's too late. Funny how the media seems to be completely silent on this issue.

Pic related is the projected asbestos fallout plume from the WTC collapse. Winds were blowing from the southwest that day. If you live on this map, how fucked are you?

Attached: 9.11 Asbestos Fallout.png (1415x923, 111K)

NOT ASBESTOS

3 nukes were used on 9/11

Attached: 1524560496215.jpg (2139x1864, 1.02M)

so in other words fuck niggers

Attached: 1542037549047.png (320x320, 56K)

That’s not lung cancer from asbestos that’s cancer from radioactive particles because 9/11 was a small nuclear bomb inside each tower.

> asbestos banned from trade
> leaf still produces and ships asbestos to the 3rd world
> cries about asbestos poisoning

>Missing the point entirely.

Good job guys.

Asbestos is based.
fuck off faggot nigger

Faggot

Attached: hsk8gb1cxh901.jpg (600x550, 19K)

>live in the most cancerous city of the world
>get cancer

This place is full of trolls and total nutjovs these days. Not sure what you're expecting.

So getting lung cancer from ihaling just a few stray fibers is "based?"

Okay man.

>these days

Maybe Cortez can magic up some health care with organization and insider baseball.

Attached: 1536112487598.jpg (576x702, 65K)

Any sufficiently large explosion creates a mushroom cloud.

Attached: Explosions.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Can't wait to see the pictures of Netanyahu's dead body after the war.

Fuck off mossad.

My high school exposed a bunch of people to asbestos during removal at our auditorium. Is it really that bad?

Go fuck yourself

Even one particle of asbestos will give you lung cancer. Whrn the asbestos cleanup happened workers needed to be fully clothed in environmental safety suits. Any breach and you got cancer.

Abestos is bad when it's broken up and/or disturbed. So if they removed it without proper protection-yes it's bad. It just sits in your body and causes constant immflamation and can lead to cancer and fuck up your immune system.

There simply isn't enough asbestos to spread that far and do damage. Now if I were in Lower Manhattan and the surrounding area- which had enormous ammounts of debris- I'd be worried.Asbestos would settle far before it got to Maine for example.

I walked in on an un-marked bathroom, which was being renovated. I walked into a cloud of white dust, the guys in hazmat suits yelled to get out.

Ahaha oh shit. Fucking cobra effect in motion.

One of the worst fuckin ailments there is

>small nuclear bomb

Look up what critical mass is, you stupid fuck.