Nihilism

Hey Jow Forums,

how to deal with (metaphysical) Nihilism?

I grew up in berlin of the early 21st century and i have seen and experienced depravity and degeneration. Where can one find value and meaning? Do i have to shoulder responsibility to value something?

Attached: Caspar_David_Friedrich_-_Wanderer_above_the_sea_of_fog[1].jpg (2327x2980, 1013K)

Make an ancestry account and research your family tree. It always helps me.

Deyr fé,
deyja frændr,
deyr sjálfr et sama;
ek veit einn,
at aldri deyr:
dómr um dauðan hvern

Go to the forests and mountains, build a hut, feed animals, be self-sufficient, feel the nature, the sun, the varieties of weather, spring, summer, autmn and winter
Write, paint
Time will disappear, no internet, phone, degeneracy
No whores and cucks, nigs and agendas, propaganda

My father, who was a german, died shortly after my birth and i lost contact to this branch of my family completely. My Mother, a polish lady, has some family, but they are all living in poland. So basically i have no family here in germany except of my mother.

But i think you have a point there. It's this feeling of lacking roots whats haunts me. There is no really tradition i can hold up.

Ideology bores me. It's exchangable. Beeing a nazi, commie or dijadist is just a matter of belief. There is no deeper truth in it.

Learn about your race.

Attached: 1539696346485.jpg (475x640, 181K)

Stop being an edgy atheist and the problem will solve itself

existentialism

if nothing and no one truly matters, then everything you deem worthy of your time is a vaild goal, so choose something and be persistend, especialy if it is somehow helpfull to others. and if time will end, something existing within it has a mesurable influence on the timespan. just like a good mmo rpg. finite, no "true" goal, but many valid things you can do.
so: leeroy jenkins, my dudes.

i moved to Leipzig. Since then i visited a few times the church to listen to Johann Sebastian Bachs music. It does something in me, it's really gripping. I like the rites of christianity, i think the bible has to offer some good concepts for living a good life, but in the end, i cannot believe in a god.

The internet does a lot to this feeling of nihilism. The sheer mass of things and storys on here. You learn that your actions are matterless in this big 4D-Chess Game.

Attached: 1537472508588.png (500x631, 668K)

read this

thank me later by not invading us for the next 200 years at least

Attached: Berserk01_001.jpg (1400x1983, 1.15M)

I can't imagine growing up entirely in post-9/11 world. I'd probably be totally dead inside. At least I remember some flashes of pre-9/11 worldwide optimism.

I am 21 years old. My whole life is Merkel and the decline of the west. I try my best to save our culture, but it's fighting windmills.

i'm working on solution...

Read people critic of Nihilism, duh.
Notes from Underground by Dostoevsky is basically about an incel in the 19th century. I think you'd sympathize.

T-the f-final solution?

Read philosophy. Sooner or later, you'll find something.

>I grew up in berlin
türkenschwein detected
better kys quick cenk

nah...
just a push to get things moving faster

Just start reading Bible, attending Church and become a proper Christian.

>t. Karim

What are your recommendations?

>What are your recommendations?
metaphysik des kebeb

>What are your recommendations?
also
phenomenologie des börek

Luh

Attached: Mao_Zedong_portrait.jpg (689x912, 455K)

>how to deal with (metaphysical) Nihilism?

Nietzscheanism or Jesus Christ. Other alternative is embracing degeneracy.

Attached: JESUS1527447933800.jpg (1480x832, 112K)

Start with an overview. Maybe B.Russell's History of Western Philosophy, but it's quite a read - there are much lighter summaries of philosophical thought. From there on, you decide what you want to investigate in more detail.