Women do not belong in the workplace

I work for IBM.

It's a big ass fucking company and it's not going anywhere any time soon. It's the top patent producer in the US for the last 25 years in a row and is a major player in Cybersecurity, Data, Automation, AI and is in third place, behind Microsoft and Amazon, when it comes to Cloud.

However, despite all this, it's a former shadow of itself.
IBM was Apple + Google + Amazon of the 60s - 90's period.
Today? Most Millenials and Zoomers wouldn't even know the name, despite all the fortune 500 companies using IBM tech.

It only takes one CEO to fuck up a massive company. In our case, it's pic related.
A FUCKING WOMAN has brought the whole company to its knees since taking over. A 107-year-old company built by great men is going down the shitter.

She took her predecessors transformation plan and took a shit over it.

Women do not belong in the workplace. Especially in leadership roles.

Another example is HP. Women in STEM is a Meme.

Note, I'm using a Meme flag cuz I don't want to get doxxed.

Attached: 1531379683070.jpg (1024x683, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sierraaaskyee/
instagram.com/p/BpXgFJMHENG/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

From my experience they never seem happy in the workplace either. Usually they’re downright grumpy bitches and I’ve always assumed it’s because the reality sets in that work is much harder than it looked on Ally Mcbeal and other various television programs with women in offices.

Rape her and send pics, user

It's not women expressly. Look at Wal-Mart, which is doing fantastic.
It's anyone from the San Francisco insider set, which likes to prop up gender and race.
The good female CEOs - In-N-Out Burger, Wal-Mart, etc. didn't attend any richie rich liberal Ivy League college. They spent 20+ years learning the biz from their parents.
The bad female CEOs - the Elizabeth Holmes' and Ellen Paos of the world, they attended fancy elitist colleges which fostered the sense of coastal elitism within them. (It's shared by many equally idiotic male CEOs, like Jack Dorsey and Alexis Ohanian)

The fastest way to restore meritocracy to American Capitalism is to bulldoze San Francisco and Los Angeles.

don't forget jew york user

>FYI IBM leased Hollerith computers to the Nazis during the Second World War
>and had ongoing service contracts throughout the war to maintain and repair the machines
>these machines were an early form of punch card computer that were used to track, transport, and ultimately gas millions of jews and other undesirables
>these early computers were a vital part of orchestrating the Holocaust (which never happened anyways)
>which means that IBM can indirectly take credit for slaughtering millions of jews, gypsies, and other untermensch

IBM should stand for International BASED Machines.

Attached: qt59.jpg (1024x1280, 317K)

Also, there's no use in using a meme flag, we know you live in fucking California because that's where all this shit is. (Except for offshoots in Austin and Seattle.)

My friend was telling me Companies who hire Woman to do their recruiting normally have employee issues as they hire people more on their personality over skills

Only rigid Capitalism comes from New York. Even the leftist Capitalism in New York is rigid, there's a work ethic, it's the fuckin labor union guys and their trucks.
There's nothing like that in California which is a bunch of fucking yuppies across the board.

she has a perfect body

Former IBMer here, thank god I've decided to left this company way back in 2012 about the same time Sam Palmisano was steping out. This lady messed'up with GBS really hard, I feel kind sorry for ex-coworkers that are still there.

i want to rub my nose and my cheeks against her nice rounds titties all day long then kiss her lips and sniff her neck
She is perfection incarnated.

Attached: 1530911645850.jpg (756x612, 186K)

these are good points

I've met a few engineering women that did their job well. It's rare, but some can do the work. The issue is affirmative action hiring drags in a bunch of worthless ones with the few decent ones.

you can tell she's an idiot tho

Do you have more of her? It's an ermergency fren

Attached: 1542394572859.png (411x508, 127K)

IBM is literally based in NY, kike

This is true. I work for a Fortune 500 Insurance provider and my department is run by about 80% women. The department is an absolute mess right now, and the turnover is increasing by about 8% every year. They keep hiring more YOUNG WOMYN to fill technical roles they are absolutely not suited for, and for which they simply cannot seem to absorb any training. Most of them have absolute shit-tier degrees in lesbian dance theory or basket weaving and struggle with forming coherent sentences. They are not only costing the company money through re-hiring and constant training, but also through lost business. Clients are fed up with their incompetence and indecisiveness, and half of them throw fits when a client pushes back on their decision. This means we spend even more money on recruiting and advertising to replace the business they are costing us.

Women literally belong in the kitchen or in secretarial roles where their decisions are of little importance. When they are allowed to congregate in corporate settings, you get the worst kind of groupthink happening and it absolutely ruins any chance for growth.

Not to mention most of the managers spend half of every day chatting and gossiping.

Attached: qt16.jpg (1080x1349, 116K)

>can’t see feet
>perfect body

Women destroyed HP

PLEASE I NEED HALP
GIB A SAUCETTE

Attached: help plz.gif (400x267, 1.56M)

women shouldnt be allowed to work or vote period

destroyed yahoo as well

women in HR nearly by definition have zero ability to ascertain someone's skill level for a job. Women in HR should be organizing lunch parties and taking calls from whinging cunts who want to complain about their job. They should not be making the primary decisions on who gets hired for skilled positions. Judge your employers accordingly. Also, the worst recruiting calls I have had were universally millennial women working for tech companies.

The diversity meme will be what kills the big players before they can achieve monopoly status. Women being given the top positions in the name of 'muh diversity' are indications that a market leader is ripe to be reaped. You know it, I know it, investors are gonna ignore it for a while longer still. There's lots of play in this system user, lots of money to be made.

The bitch grew up in New York to a single mom and worked her way up. Probably sucked a lot of cocks.

We're all Proud of it. It's actually a joke at work.

No. Europe.
IBM isn't even based in Cali. It's in NY.

Fucking this. I went to a few job interviews after college before landing my current job and instead of being asked about my programming experience, I was asked about my strengths and weakness on a personal level.
Fucking bitches, I'm a programmer. I get paid to write code, not be your friend. Female HR is shit.

I'm only a year in, before that, I was in College. Will GTFO of there once I have 2 years of experience.

This. Giving them rights was a mistake.

Seems like she's doing ok

>In May 2017, Austin Business reported that Rometty had successfully shifted IBM away from "shrinking businesses such as computers and operating system software, and into higher-growth areas like artificial intelligence." On June 28, 2017, she was awarded the KPMG Inspire Greatness Award. In January 2018, she announced IBM's first quarter of year-over-year revenue increase since 2012, with particular growth in areas such as data, blockchain, and the cloud. By 2018, she stated that around half of IBM's 9,043 patents in 2017 were in AI, cloud computing, cybersecurity, blockchain and quantum computing.

>Note, I'm using a Meme flag cuz I don't want to get doxxed.
You're one of the IBM/ETH guys, aren't you?

that's right. the thing that attracts these skanks is status. smart businesses should be avoiding that kind of attention in the marketplace - don't have photo spreads of your nice office, don't make a "community" reputation. do your work, and if you want to be charitable write a check and let them use your logo. Anything that gets attention will attract women like flies to shit.

GIB SAUCE OR ELSE.... i'll be sad

Attached: 1537895054673.jpg (668x1370, 101K)

>tripfag
filtered

instagram.com/sierraaaskyee/

Attached: angie varona 2.jpg (1080x1349, 1.11M)

>the managers spend half of every day chatting and gossiping.

this is literally half of women in every job ever. they do absolutely fuck-all of value. this is why you should only hire women that are at least sort of attractive.

this is the kind of insite we need in these threads. I have to agree that there's enough data built up and rationale behind it to warrant future planning around this concept. I should make a newsletter that keeps track of this sort of thing.

Calm down Pierre, you can always reverse-image search it too. You do know how to do that, don't you?

See

Attached: qt44.jpg (1536x1762, 859K)

Yup. Shit like this gives hope for the future

who is this big nosed kikesse?

Anyway i found the girl

Attached: 2375697d_18160693_1524000607623671_6282535692228624384_n.jpg.jpg (1080x1170, 221K)

That was her producers strategy. It's why IBM sold it's ThinkPad and Hardware business. They were planning on doing all this. But once the CEO got replaced by a Woman, she fucked up the exaction. Now she's buying up RedHat for $34bn, 60% over market value.

>IBM/ETH guys
Don't know what that is. Just a dude sad to see a great company burn because of stupid bitchs.

underrated post
be bearish on the whamen

so, as expected, she's a meme-based executive who probably cannot articulate for ten seconds on the business case for their AI, blockchain, and "quantum computing" patents.

Angie Varona bro, she is the original internet thot.

Attached: angie varona.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

Its what i did, why do you all post girls that are clearly not her tho?

Attached: 34b56bc1_Screenshot_20170124_220437.jpg.jpg (1133x1650, 1.12M)

No offense but she looks exactly like my ex, and thats not a compliment

Attached: 1517623933601.jpg (1080x1349, 125K)

Do you suppose these companies are being destroyed for the purpose on consolidation and (((control)))?

Attached: 3dpd.jpg (640x360, 26K)

You could basically create a hedge fund that bets specifically against such shit

>why do you all post girls that are clearly not her tho?

I am one person, what the fuck are you even smoking? Look at poster ID's.

I posted her instagram link, you can bust a nut to the 9 billion photos she has on there. I have lots of thots saved to my /b/ and Jow Forums folders, I like some variety.

Attached: qt23.jpg (649x747, 77K)

Ah yes, pivoting away from “real stuff” to higher growth areas such as “nebulous promises”

IBM is a dumpster fire.

Not that all female CEOs/managers are bad. Lisa Su, Gwynne Shotwell come to mind. The problem is when people start expecting to see as many competent females as males, for no good reason, just a blind assumption of statistical equality

One of you faggots had better post some tits before I get back

call it a Social Justice fund focused on diversity, for the lulz. Investors don't have to actually know that's based on betting against such things.

>look at her nose it's fucking huge
>gross bitch
>would not fuck 0/10

You're getting dangerously close to this level of posting, let's not go there Jacques.

Attached: neckbeard2.png (345x337, 127K)

>buying RedHat 60 percent over market value
Ah. So she's retarded

this is disgusting, you are all weak for desiring this trashy dumpster of cum

Sorry man, didn't mean to alienate you.

Here, enjoy a Norwegian girl.

Attached: norwegian girl.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Idk what happened bud but i had a visual hallucination and saw you with a fucking mutt flag and a green ID. Fucking weird... I took 500mg of tramadol 20mn ago but such thing never happened before. Sorry fren. And indeed i also found her instathot when you posted your message, thanks.
I was in my 16th day of nofap tho, i wonder if i'll be able to resist...
Let me thank you with some sniff action

Attached: 1521609176571.jpg (1280x960, 114K)

I disagre-

Attached: marissa-mayer-7882_cnet100_620x433.jpg (620x433, 34K)

thank you based leaf

it's a form of sabotage. just like hiring

Attached: sniffer_webm.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

"Worked her way up" is always so relative because it doesn't show the depth of the field. What needs to be looked at is the 3 years before she became CEO. When you see any unqualified CEO, they leapfrogged someone - ironically, it could be a woman who was entirely qualified. Imagine that, the feminist ivy leaguer leapfrogs a female colleague with better work products...

There's some truth in this statement.

Supposedly the extra money was worth the total "governance" monopoly RedHat achieved over Linux just before the deal went through. It's in the CoC now, user, you must respecht wahmen if you run Linux.

I have to use. IBM Notes at work. So awful. It would be worth watching IBM burn to get a replacement. IBM hasn't been right for a very long time.

This whore was sent by Google to fuck Yahoo.

do not engage in discussion with tripfag posters

filter all tripfags

Attached: EFDC7C68-0B0F-4A81-AB03-5CF84CA7ED3D.png (1125x681, 90K)

I knew you were a man of culture

Attached: timestamped.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

CLM suite (RTC, RRC/DOORS/RQM), Clear Case, Clearquest, etc etc. what garbage.

Yahoo was already a disaster full of useless women long before she got there.

Hey OP I want to work at IBM in the Watson division. Accountant here who is keen on replacing this shit profession with AI.

What do?

The director of my department is an aged roastie with DD tits and a T H I C C azz. She has a spindly man who works directly below her, he is in his 60's at this point. She's about 40.

She started out as an advisor like most of us, and within 7 years she had fucked everyone she needed to (either figuratively, or in the case of her spindly underling she literally fucked him) to get the position of Director. We know she has some dirt on a number of people, which is why she's untouchable at this point. If anyone ever tried to oust her, it'd be "I WAS RAPED A LA HARVEY WEINSTEIN METHOD" and the company would sustain way too much collateral damage.

So they leave her where she is, because she does less damage as a braindead cocksucking roastie (making $210k/year) than as an ex-employee pursuing multiple lawsuits against us.

Attached: qt10.jpg (700x834, 168K)

Business management isn't part of STEM. It's Liberal arts. You are to stupid to even do a good LARP.

Attached: 1542332989671.jpg (590x554, 195K)

True. But she was supposed to buck the trend and save it.

>gas millions of jews
Hasn't this been debunked?

lel

Iphonefag is right. Do not acknowledge trip posters.

How can you debunk something that never happened in the first place?

Attached: mfw ned.png (279x296, 131K)

Investors will jump ship as soon as it becomes less taboo to criticize female leaders. Seriously, a company could post profits and dividends that would awaken even Soros’ mangled chode, but if a sexist thing happens they all jump ship anyways.

>oh noes muh social media outrage

Attached: 9F1DDDCA-91DC-42D1-93B8-3EACEA4C2DC0.jpg (600x719, 100K)

Who the fuck still uses IBM Notes? That shit hasn't been updated since the 90's.
We don't even use it. All our stuff is in Cloud Tech and R&D. We stopped making office software.

Go and apply on Linkedin.
Make sure to have a lot of Buzzwords because they get thousands of CVs so they use some software to filter out CVs by looking for keywords.
I fuck you not. HR is useless.

She was a programmer before she became CEO. Also, I'd argue you should need to have been an Engineer before becoming a CEO of a tech company.

This is fucking infuriating to read, but sadly the usual stronk wymyn (((careerist))) pattern. it's like meritocracy and dignity don't exist for these thot. But the lusty fuckers allowing this to happen are as responsible.

Was you director roastie thiccer than this tho?

Attached: 1521674722603.jpg (716x768, 98K)

You really shouldn't denigrate basket weaving like that. It's a noble career.

Attached: basketweaving.png (634x361, 699K)

I've reached the same conclusion as well. Google and Facebook will die a lot sooner than they should.

Same goes for the big consulting firms in the DC area. They are all into the corporate mandated diversity shit now. Last program manager was a pajeet who couldn't speak coherent english. Just end my life.

>Fucking this. I went to a few job interviews after college before landing my current job and instead of being asked about my programming experience, I was asked about my strengths and weakness on a personal level.
I had an interview with IBM two years ago in NYC post college and I got standard programming questions. It was pretty hard actually alot of annoying high level data collections questions.

That's the ticket. You'd think if it was all computerized and kept on punch cards that the Jews would have been able to produce such things after the war but alas it's another BS kike lie.

Actually Ginny was criticized for STICKING to Palmisano's plan when it was clear it wasn't working.

Honestly that is basically her body type. Roastie's tits might be slightly larger though, she always wears push-up bras and has a good 5 inches of cleavage for everyone. Her ass is so T H I C C you could rest a fuckin beer can on it when she's standing next to you, too.

I would fuck her brains out 2bh pham, but she wouldn't fuck me because I can't do anything for her career.

Attached: datas4.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

I just want to say a big FUCK YOU for continuing to support LotusNotes. It's been an outdated platform for over a decade now, and loses money hand over fist. How are you still supporting this boomerware?

Comments are bretty good. Poos out in force

Attached: Screenshot_20181116-194031_Chrome.jpg (1439x629, 210K)

>Women do not belong in the workplace
>in 10 years, 75% of the public servants in Spain will be women
This is gonna be fun. We are going to burn like you have never seen a country do before.

Attached: 1462926472595.png (420x420, 165K)

But studies show women are better at stem.

Women coders

Attached: startup.png (500x538, 126K)

I will second this. My company loves LotusNotes, especially the goddamn fucking FORMS function.

What an awful piece of SHIT.

100% bitch lasagna

Attached: mfw fuck6.png (461x340, 242K)

Those studies were probably performed by women, who suck at math and statistical analysis.

Attached: happy steve.jpg (570x238, 41K)

What's it like working in the Tech industry?
How the heck do you deal with female bosses and colleagues?

I vaguely remember hating it so much. But since I'm in an all male field I thankfully forget

As it should be.
Fuck asking me about my favourite places to travel.

It was and is working. But her exaction of it is shit.

We don't. we no longer make office software. We don't even use that shit.
I hear a small team of a few fags in the US are keeping it alive though for companies that depend on it.
LotusNotes also acts as a Database and some companies don't want to upgrade so they pay us to patch it but not to update it.

God help you, bro.

And minorities are good for our countries. Fuck of with your bs studies. Bitchs who can't even use a computer are getting programming jobs.

See this -

See comments for yourself:
instagram.com/p/BpXgFJMHENG/

IBM was on it’s way out of relevance the day they abandoned the ThinkPad. They should relaunch/reinvent the selectric typewriter and start over.

I see user, oh yes i see...

Attached: sniff rabbit.gif (415x415, 1.77M)

imagine the smell hahaha

>LotusNotes also acts as a Database and some companies don't want to upgrade so they pay us to patch it but not to update it.

This would be us...

We also use Excel w/ macros for so much stuff it's almost unbelievable. It's so archaic. Everything is either cloud-based and slow as fuck because we're accessing some wooden server in Guatemala, or it's some garbage spreadsheet designed by a simpleton that requires 10 hours of fidgeting.

I honestly wonder how profitable companies could be if they just fixed some of the basic problems/annoyances like this. It must cost us millions every year in lost time/effort/suicides.

Attached: FJ-QT17.jpg (579x579, 96K)

Maybe they shouldn’t have let it stagnate. Honestly do people never tire of rewriting the same boring business crap over and over every single decade?

“Sure nothing has substantially improved since the 90s but we need to throw this system into the trash can immediately, the rewrite will be far superior - it’s 100 percent JavaScript!”