Jews surround and try and kidnap christian child on his way home from school

PLEASE PLEASE dont ever let your child ride home through a jewish community.

Always be vigilant and keep them safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEKhgBye5K0

Attached: ready for blood ritual.jpg (982x784, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAom8ws8qp4
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXI16JdJQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he came to a wrong neighborhood
Jews had biggest mobsters Al Capone, Franky "Lefty" Rosenthal and many more dont fuck with the jewish gangstas b

Attached: 3ed64-yisraelgangsta.jpg (464x600, 95K)

Alway get them arrested at the scene or don't bother calling cops.

I can't believe all that hand rubbing.

Should have grilled his foreskin in shemen zait and chew it.

Kid was in the wrong

Fascinating creatures

Attached: nitse grug.png (485x443, 21K)

Discount Walter White

GAS ALL FUCKING KIKES

NO EXCEPTIONS

why didn't the mexican kid in the video just do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=HAom8ws8qp4

Jews gotta suck dem baby dicks nigguh

Attached: 95D7C6AA-AD0A-47BD-9ADD-5B49F47A8A71.jpg (750x500, 89K)

oy vey!

Attached: 1541881725427.png (560x280, 208K)

What the fuck are you trying to say dune coon?

goats, not sheep.

Attached: real jews armenia fake jews amalekite rome.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

ZZ Top?

For real though what the fuck? Why not act like a normal person and just yell "get outta the fuckin street" and leave it at that?

Attached: cocksucka.jpg (1140x815, 78K)

>kidnap christian child
time for Blood lible again, the kikes gotta cook the matzo with children's blood

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

I am Armenian Barev
SO hol up hol up u beez sayin
u beez sayin
that we wuz the real Jews???

All kikes will die

LOYARRR LOYARRR

Nothing new here, I'm surprised he didnt manage to slink in a ANTE SOMOIT ANTE SEMOIT

Let me see if I understand what happened in this video:

>Bikefag riding in street like he's legally obligated to do
>Following all rules of the road as he's supposed to
>Jew tailgates him WHILE HE'S STOPPED AT A REDLIGHT, like the biker could have gone or something
>Jew then drives over a solid yellow to cut him off before confronting him

Jewish or not, the driver was a fucking roadraging asshole in general.

what kind of xtian parents let their child bike through a kike hood without packing heat and BTFO of the first kike that tries to terrorize him?

Neglagent parents, thats what kind.

Once groups of Jews get together they're like niggers, they can do no wrong. Point out their wrong doing and they beat you down. Hit back and they sue you.
The Jew crystal out in pain as he stabs you is not a meme

Seriously, though, I'm really confused, don't bikefags have to ride in the street if they're adults? Or is this only in certain states and/or not in Brooklyn or wherever this takes place?

Time = 3:35
>Hand rubbing intensifies

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Literally.

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXI16JdJQE

Attached: jew logic.jpg (404x404, 27K)

Kid is a piece of shit and should know the difference between a street and a sidewalk.

Fucking taze him already, dafuq is this...

WTF is this?

Attached: 1540211594741.gif (255x192, 2.22M)

You're allowed to ride in the street in most places. Some citys have bylaws that you must be off to the side so that cars can pass or follow other specific rules but whatever.

That jewish cunt tried TWICE to almost run him over and force him into parked cars to make him stop, bypassing the painted lines on the road. Kike was road raging hard.

hope the kid got redpilled.

if it was me in that situation i would of drawn out my concealed gun and tell him to back the fuck off, and if he follows me, i will blast his guts on the street harder then the SS did in the polish ghettos.

Attached: 1538152358700.png (700x700, 658K)

typical jews, in desperate need of a severe beating

DID HE JUST CALL HIM MR WHITE ?

shut the fuck up Chaim

How old you guys think the kid was?

And did you see he was Spanish speaker and the other dude that also speak Spanish was very race pilled protecting the kid

So brave from him telling that fat disgusting jew that it was not is business also so he can be also involved

serious jews are filthy very red pilling , kid was in serious trouble they´re are cowards , see how they ganged the kid ? full "grown" up "man"

how do we curse on this filthy race guys ?

Based Latino saving kid from the Jews. There is something about the Jew I respect and hate at the same time, but I'm glad that spic saved that kid and wasn't taking those kike's shit.

>spics teaming up with us in eradicating the jewish plague
I welcome this

wtf jews are worse than niggers

WORSE THAN NIGGERS

ive never seen such a chimpout in my life

>full "grown" up "man"
this particular brand of jew is no more mature than the 400lb-kingdom-hearts-fan-type manchild. instead of anime and video games it's money and religion

What are you trying to say with this crappy meme?
I guess you just want to derail the conversation with a amoke grenade

>the jew at 6:44 trying to SHUT.IT.DOWN

He is saying that we Armenians are the real jews I guess

that's a really good way to put it
most jews are just manchildren, and I can go down the list of the ones I've known to be analogous to fucking gamestop dwellers

Evangelicals

what the hell are you here defending exact?
Did you see how predatory they were against the kid?

are you even white..

i dont even know what a kingdom heart is

Shalom Rubashkin predicted this

I hate Jews so fucking much.

all brands of jews are worst ones.
everytime it;s different group that got caught and is the worst one, while the rest pretends they are not like that

This video is so disturbing. Notice how the Jews just gang up on the poor white guy. This why (((they))) want people separated, and isolated. So that they can leverage their numbers to gang up on you, even though you are part of a majority, and living in your land.

stupid meme flag

This is what decades of victimhood culture will do. You see the same kind of behavior in black communities.

>"shame on you"
I hate this ultra Jewish phrase.

good thing i live in America where these faggots would get their locks ripped out for this shit

God Bless the South

its law everywhere here in the states that ALL bicycles must be ridden in the street because some fucking jew politicians wife got run down by a cyclist going 50 mph on the sidewalk

why you care so much for a flag jew ?

are you afraid to lose yours?

i am not ...

Now do the list of homo kike serial killers

sorry I don't read meme flag posts I just call them out, meme flag.

B A L O N E Y M A C A R O N I
A
L
O
N
E
Y

M
A
C
A
R
O
N
I

i fucking hate jews so much

whats wrong with my flag jew ? offends your feelings ?

I don't read meme flag posts, meme flag

KIKE

Americans need to start wake up more , and form militia and never relax around this creatures

jews have written in talmud, an eye for an eye

well us whites just want our lives and existence we are not praying other races we are actually in big danger even if the demographics shows a lot of white population , that means nothing...
many of us are living in fear

kikes are bad yes

No he wasn't. In NYC you are supposed to ride your bike in the street.

fucking kikes

>rubs belly
>rubs hands together
>speaks jewberish
>rubs hands
>rubs belly
>adjusts pants
They truly are disgusting creatures.

fucking jews

not just kikes... emotional vampires and infiltrators...
sneaky creatures.. backstabbers .. traitors to white people security..

sorry I don't read posts made by meme flags

ginger jews are not a thing. this is some faggotry

Off course you read.
And so does people here so we don't feel alone anymore
So your are a pointless emotional vampire infiltrator

traitor to white security

They probably all got holocaust flashbacks, lol, fucking jews are such rats, fuck the faggots in this country who let them in here

sorry, I don't respond to meme flaggers. if you would like to have a discussion then please show your flag. thank you.

I wanted to punch that hasidic guy and I'm jewish.

Nigger people get ticketed for riding on the sidewalk in America. It's illegal almost everywhere.

I am from Europe that's all you need to know

Greetings to all White American Nationalists

you not included obvious

sorry don't read posts by meme flaggers

as long as you bumping this thread we need more people watching this people, it's not normal in today society...

meme. flag.

bump

Right at the stop the driver directs someone to call the Shomrin. Basically their ethnic police force that always side with their own in-group.

Imagine if in White neighborhoods we had a specific Whites-only police force. Or if in a black area, black only police. It goes against the western idea of everyone being equal under the law. Otherwise even hearkens back to mideval days when they had the Statute of Kalisz, which gave the kikes greater rights than the natives. Isn't it funny the way they claim oppression when they are the ones that got favored treatment?

Statute of Kalisz
Boleslaus the Pious
1264 (Excerpts)
1. In any cases concerning the property or person of a Jew, no Christian can be admitted against
a Jew, unless the testimony of the Christian is accompanied by that of a Jew.
8. Municipal authorities shall have no jurisdiction in Jewish affairs, which shall remain in the
hands of the prince or his court palatine....
9. If a Christian wounds a Jew he shall be condemned.... He shall bear moreover the costs of the
damages and expenses sustained by the victim.
10. If a Christian murders a Jew he shall receive due punishment, and all his goods shall be
confiscated.
12. A Jew may go wherever he chooses. He shall be obliged to pay in each place the local taxes
and duties bearing on his commerce, but he shall pay no taxes other than those laid upon the
local citizens.
14. If a Christian commits a depredation in a Jewish cemetery he shall be severely punished by
the confiscation of all his goods.
15. If anybody attacks a Jewish synagogue with stones he shall be condemned to pay two pounds
of pepper to the court palatine.
20. If a Jew has been secretly....

30. Jews may be prosecuted only before their own courts or in places where Jews are
customarily judged; exception alone is made for the duke or his court palatine, who can
always summon Jews....
31. It is absolutely forbidden to accuse Jews of drinking human blood. If, nevertheless, a Jew is
accused of

One based latino make all those jews kvetch themselves in the pants.

Why they hand rub?
It's some sort of esoteric ritual?

Oh yeah goy?

Attached: 1507166964469.png (944x868, 1.24M)

Yeah, because this totally a common occurrence.
This is some hasidic dick head being a piece of shit. He should be arrested.

Every group of people have assholes in them. Some more than others.

WTF:

31. It is absolutely forbidden to accuse Jews of drinking human blood. If, nevertheless, a Jew is
accused of the murder of a Christian child, such accusation must be proved by the testimony
of three Christians and three Jews before the Jew can be condemned. If, however, the said
witnesses and the innocence of the accused reveal the falsity of the charge, the accuser shall
suffer the punishment that would have awaited the Jew.

im Native American tho

That's child abuse, hasidic faggot should be put on the register.

This was a distraction for the real kidnapping at 3:35

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-16-19-35-47.png (1440x3120, 1.52M)

good ole nyc jews strikes again. they are treated like kings and queens in the nyc area thats why they pull that shit with others i would've deck that fatass hand rubbing kike.

>cyclist vs kike
I hope they both die to be honest.

They weren't kidnapping and sage your damn meme flag, you faggot. But, fuck, those fucking Jews crawled out of the woodwork like termites. Hand rubbing fat fucks.

Also kek at my recommended vids

Attached: 1542405964655.png (497x511, 487K)

stfu kikefaggot

frank rosenthal was the italians bitch tho

as much as I am race aware I have some deep respect for that man today what a true hero, I really don't care if is hispanic or not , but just to see the act of humanity and that there is still hope is this shithole that has become .

Un Hombre del pueblo

>3:33
handrubbing intensifies

where's the kidnapping tho? It's just some kikes screaming at some spic on a bike
Get gassed OP