NACCCCHHHUUHRAAALLLLLL LAAAAAHHHHWHWWWWWWW

NACCCCHHHUUHRAAALLLLLL LAAAAAHHHHWHWWWWWWW

Attached: download (13).jpg (755x417, 58K)

Passio is a crypto Jew disinfo agent.

Do you even Trivium bro?

>too stupid to learn the weapon of kaballah

Attached: 001.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Attached: 009.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

Attached: 016.jpg (1024x768, 64K)

Attached: 022.jpg (1024x768, 58K)

Attached: 039.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

Attached: 046.jpg (1024x768, 46K)

Attached: 052.jpg (1024x768, 42K)

Attached: 058.jpg (1024x768, 42K)

Attached: 070.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

He is right about a lot minus the lack of spirituality.

Mark Passio is correct about almost everything, you retard OP.

Attached: mypresident.jpg (960x685, 47K)

spoken like a true memeflaggot. Not even coherent

Who isn't these days? Passio is not that bad, at least he doesn't claim to hold all truth, and encourages to do your own thinking and research. And he's in a way right that about the fundamental mechanism behind jewish hegemony in the countries they infest.

Fuck off would you?

i am fucking off. peace out you cultist

this

Why has there been so much shilling against Passio lately? Did he say something stupid?

because he's trying to help people, and helping your fellow man is antisemitic

maybe just try to be a decent person instead of using some moralistic postits to avoid being a faggot.

You'll be awake when you'll stop posting shit about how to be awake.

Seriously this dude is legit. what even is this thread?

OP name one specific thing he’s said you disagree with. his natural law seminar is basic, but accurate. He’s also massively pro 2A and freedom in general

Some of his stuff may be a little disinfo'ish, but I think he genuinely cares and wants to help.

>Truth is singular and objective

Attached: cringec.jpg (479x317, 19K)

He’s starting a new web show/podcast so maybe that’s why.

This dude was literally church of Satan and left b/c he despised what the occult orders were doing. call them jews, occultists, whatever. Passio is one of a small few researchers that does not bullshit and I find about 98% of what he says is more true than false

|
>
x

>hurrr there are multiple objective realities

I've heard Passio say that the Masons are "bad" is because their unbalanced rely too much on masculine energy, and if they used more feminine energy, they would be able to use their powers for good. New Age mystical androgynous bullshit. He never stopped being a satanist

checked for logic

*I've heard Passio say that the reason why Masons are "bad" is because they're unbalanced and rely too much on masculine energy, and that if they used more feminine energy, they would then be able to use their powers for good. It's New Age mystical androgynous bullshit. He never stopped being a satanist

your branches can't reach heaven, if your roots don't reach hell

Are you Jordan Peterson? Why are quoting Abraxas-worshipping Gnosticfag Jung? Just more gay duality occultism

its the truth

Masculine = physical force, control, domination, master-slave dynamics

I’d say those adjectives accurately describe this country right now. so yeah I think government and secret societies would benefit from less of that

Must be fun boiling down one thing he said into a single misconstrued idea huh? then you get to dismiss everything he’s ever said. how convenient

ITS CALLED
COSMOLOGICAL TRUTH
FAGGOT

taking responsibility for your actions? you must be a joo

Attached: NaziPC hivemind2.png (992x1024, 464K)

>1pbtid

when does it start mate? it looks awesome

but hitler was perfect user

Attached: 1497959189108.jpg (826x409, 73K)

December or January is what he said last. check his website for the latest interview I think he mentions a starting date

nice thanks

I like and respect Passio's work. I just disagree with a few things here and there. Over all highly recommended.

His presentations should be shown in British schools and on TV. We're in an Orwellian nightmare. Good to see another Brit like his work.

You NPCs can't discredit sentient humans and only the void awaits you
One real human fingernail is worth more than your entire pathetic existence
Scurry and whimper then if you are lucky someone like me will come cut you arteries

real education as opposed to indotrination

MUSTACHE MAN BAD
LONG NOSE TRIBE GOOD

>long nose tribe bad
>mustache man good
stay caught in duality mind control poof

straya did nothing wrong