Prince of Sweden looks like a North African Gypsy

Why does the prince of Sweden, the son of the current king, look like a fucking Maghrebi?

Monarchism truly has died. All the current monarchs have haven't even sold out their countries, as they do not even descend from the populace they rule over. They are foreign rulers unjustly imposing their will. If monarchism is to ever return, the kings must be descendants of the the populace which they govern over, and there should be a blood quantum to make sure they are primarily descendant from that population, probably AT LEAST 3/8th's to 1/2.

Attached: Getty_PrincessSofiaOfSweden.jpg (1862x1048, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Sommerlath
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

North Africans are white tho.

North Africans, including Berbers, have a 14-22% Sub-Saharan admixture, and that is from the more northern regions.

Holy fuck, he doesn't even look like a mednigger he looks like a sandnigger.

He looks like he is straight out of fucking Algeria. I've seen Egyptians that look whiter than this nigga.

Attached: Prins+Carl+Philip.+Foto+Mattias+Edwall+Kungahuset.se+WEBB.jpg (540x362, 149K)

>14-22% Sub-Saharan admixture
at least we're not 56%

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 61K)

Hey man, I never said that you are less white than the average Anglo Amerimutt.

Attached: Mutt Christian.jpg (1215x514, 173K)

There are blacks that live in North Africa now and have mixed with some North Africans, but the original and majority there are white. Egyptians are white.

>straight out of fucking Algeria
yes he looks like an algerian but there is many ones who are whiter than him

Imagine getting worked up over prince Carl Philip. We Svens don't even pay notice to that useless tax sucking family.

Attached: goodhorsi.jpg (960x638, 108K)

To my understanding, it's an old Sub-Saharan admixture, from 500 AD or earlier. It doesn't always show so much because it has stabilized, at least according to my sources. Some Berber and Egyptian populations in the extreme north have much lower SSA admixture, about 5-10%. I must admit though, some Maghrebi girls are really fucking hot, but I like dirty genetics looking girls, which is why I'll probably end up marrying a Greek.

I've mostly just seen the poorer immigrant ones. I presume that the lighter Algerians tend to stay in their country, and the poorer, darker ones tend to immigrate?

>We Svens don't even pay notice to that useless tax sucking family.
That's what I mean. The modern monarchies are fucking leeches, yet there are still some idiots on this site that think they can "redeem" Europe or some shit. I support monarchism, but we need new monarchs and new rules that govern over them, namely a blood quantum.

Not going to join your discord, asshole. That picture makes me sad. I don't like seeing animals hurt, especially seals - the doggos of the sea :(

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>the poorer, darker ones tend to immigrate?
most of the time yes, the whiter ones you won't notice them at all even if you bump into them in street you'll think they are just a regular white peoples

Is Algeria safe to visit right now? I've wanted to see the country for awhile now, and I'm probably moving to Berlin next year, so the flight isn't too far of distance.

I really love the look of the more remote, desert areas there.

Attached: Algeria Landscape.jpg (422x592, 58K)

Misread your post, my bad.I guess hope is the last thing that dies in some peoples mind, but there is no redeeming anything here anymore. Some of the Eastern countries are still standing their ground (Hungary, Poland ect ect) but let the rest of it burn. It has to hit rock bottom before most people get their heads out of the sand and revolt.

yes it is their is no (((terrorism))) since more than 10 years and since you're a tourist the government will provide with protection

>Prince of Sweden
Med master race. A muslim didn't look like that at all, joe.

>It has to hit rock bottom before most people get their heads out of the sand and revolt.
Agreed. Hopefully it happens sooner than later.

Sounds great. I'll hopefully visit next year or the year after that. Your country looks very beautiful.

He doesn't look med, he looks part Semitic and something else. He could probably pass as a gypsy or maybe as a Mountain Jew. I've seen Jews from Dagestan that look similar to him.

Can Sweden's royalty not afford braces?

>He doesn't look med, he looks part Semitic and something else. He could probably pass as a gypsy or maybe as a Mountain Jew. I've seen Jews from Dagestan that look similar to him.
I don't think royal family mix with jew, his grandmother are potuguese root
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Sommerlath

>Sommerlath was born in the municipality of São Manuel in the Brazilian state of São Paulo

A FUCKING BRAZILIAN HUE-MONKEY! HOLY FUCK HAHAHHAHAHA! AMERIMUTT TIER

Attached: Amerimutt Football.png (900x466, 387K)

would you idiots stop larping as arabs? I almost understand why iraqis and syrians might, with their moderate arabian admixture and literal border with arabia.
But north africans are nowhere near arabia. You were cucked by arabs, then became muh caliphate. I'll give you credit for Al Andalus, that's your achievement. but you're no longer forced to be arabs, so drop it. berber identity is the only way. pan-arabism is a fucking joke, there's no world in any timeline where an algerian, somalian, and syrian are the same people.
> t leb

Sometimes it's not easy to fix fucked up teeth like that. But am I the only one who finds that sort of thing to be cute?

Attached: BigDirectBeardeddragon-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 908K)

“Swedish” royal family is made of mednigger mongrels so. Entire Northern/Central Europe need a proper cleansing at this point

Albanians are non-European 80%+ ENF mongrels too by the way
Americans have subhumans in their country, you have subhumans in your DNA

>there's no world in any timeline where an algerian, somalian, and syrian are the same people
Syrians, Northern Algerians, and Lebanese actually have a genetic connection through the Phoenicians, but not through Arabs. Syrians are primarily Phoenicians, Babylonian, etc, same with Lebanese. I don't think Syrians, Algerians, nor Lebanese actually have any Arab admixture, and if they do, it's probably very small and distant.

So yeah, Pan-Arabism is fucking retarded. It's the equivalent of Amerimutts spreading (((Democracy,Capitalism, and an Interconnected Global World))), but on a more local scale. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if the mutts are behind Pan-Arabism; probably trying to break down national, local, and ethnic cultures to form a singular Arab mutt bloc.

>But am I the only one who finds that sort of thing to be cute?
Yes.

Bro, you'd probably think I'm Swedish if you saw me, most people do, even people from NW Europe. Also, Hitler said that we are Aryans, and we fought for Hitler, so fuck you, traitor.

Attached: Hair.jpg (246x306, 38K)

btw, a lot of Brits have at least some degree of Med admixture from Roman days, and the English have been taking blacks into their cities since the mid 1500's. I hope your family doesn't come from Yorkshire...

Attached: Anglo.jpg (220x303, 10K)

Have you ever seen a North African gypsy? I don't think so.

I think you mean
>t. kike

Your pigmentation is a biological mutation not a norm in Albania. Is Gwyneth Paltrow European? Southern “Europeans” are literally 80%+ ENF. That’s not European, even if your ethnicity is not tainted with nigger subhuman shit

Hitler also thought that part jews were aryan.
>calling me a traitor while considering marrying a subhuman leb-armenoid greekshit
Brits have no ahMed admixture, except for those cunts in London that descent from Victorian times kikes/shitalocucks/moorberians. Celts always looked darkish
>have been taking blacks into their cities since the mid 1500’s
1720s and those didn’t really mix with the population. You can see literal proud 10th generation niggers in Liverpool and London

Mama got blacked kek

>Your pigmentation is a biological mutation not a norm in Albania.
Everyone's fair skin, hair, and eyes come from mutations, dipshit. Also, my pigmentation is actually quite common in Gheg Albanian. Only Tosks are swarthy.

pic is of members of the Kosovar Security Force

>80%+ ENF
What the fuck is that? Is that some haplogroup cluster? I'm R1b-U106(Gothic Germanic, likely from the Lombards) if this makes me more "Aryan" by YOUR standards, even though Hitler and Himmler considered my people Aryans.

Looks like his mom is a Brazilian nigger from my research. She is also a descendant of some Hue-monkey Brazilian chieftain, lmao.

Attached: BRSH_Kosovo_Security_Force_KSF.jpg (800x529, 123K)

T. eternal kike albanian shill with is own alucinations

Attached: alban1jHALPPQM8991208.png (1025x480, 532K)

>R1black
Sit your black ass down, self-hating niggerboy.

Also, haplogroups are literally a meme and you are a cuck for buying into this apricity/23andme bullshit. (You're still a nigger though, bucko.)

Attached: Haplogroup_R1b_(Y-DNA).png (687x443, 74K)

I didn't get 23andme, nigger.

Dead eyes with a smile and a 3/10

>R1b spots are all moortugal/french/irishnigger/turknigger regions
C O I N C I D E N C E

Attached: WE.jpg (415x635, 34K)

the fact that monarchy still exists in Europe over 200 years after the French fucking beheaded their king is beyond me

The rest of Europe basically rose against Napoleon, fucked him, and reinstated a monarchy in France.

>is actually common in Gheg Albanian
Well, in our lands it’s a norm. It’s funny how Yugoslavians brag the most about their homelands the most when they don’t even live there
>What the fuck is that
Race purity didn’t become relevant all of a sudden in 200 AD.
Mostly WHG/Yamnaya = European
Mostly ENF - literal climate fugee tier
that’s why we use autosomal dna analysis, dumb indian subhuman
A third of French revolutionaries were ethnically or partially shitalian. French as fuck

Attached: F8F15A2F-9255-4E23-9D95-5F13D7656662.jpg (625x546, 256K)

lmao, fucking English are ~40% ENF. The fuck are you bragging about?

Also, I'm moving to Germany next year. Do you see this as me "corrupting" a pure Aryan nation? even though I'm blonde, am 100% European (even took a DNA test to confirm this, and all other Albanians, Tosks and Ghegs, get 100% Euro), 6'2", pale and can't tan, and have green eyes?

Attached: s4.reutersmedia.jpg (800x533, 81K)

>only autosomal matters
Exactly. Tell it to the other nigger, pajeet.