Climate Change is Real....BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Congrats on thinking anything supported by Democrats is logical...

>….OoooOoH MUH EARTH HEATS IN 5 YEARS

Attached: 0E32D7EA-2CBE-471D-9453-4D812D1E6999.jpg (1241x1313, 605K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=28&month=09&year=2018
youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM
youtube.com/watch?v=xoWQmJBIG0o
shtfplan.com/headline-news/scientists-warn-prepare-now-for-a-mini-ice-age-as-the-sun-cools_02132018
likethefuture.com/a-mini-ice-age-could-be-on-the-way/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6384457/Lack-sunspots-bring-Space-Age-record-cold-weather-NASA-scientist-warns.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QqZs7NSJjNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Digits!
Holy Kek approves.

Attached: Praise Kek explained.png (2696x2492, 3M)

If this turns out to be true we should use the bodies of those who supported global warming as fuel for energy.

Many Democrats have politicized global warming beyond what it actually entails, but that doesn't mean it isn't real.

It's a classic bluff, the exact opposite of the truth. The earth is getting warm goys. Don't think about cold. Don't realize you're at the end of a glacial minimum and you're all about to starve to death.

Doesn’t matter. It will keep us from freezing over and by the time that natural cooling trend is over we will have figured out how to mass produce the technical fixes to the co2 problem

There is no Co2 problem.

Attached: perspective.jpg (386x951, 115K)

Anthropogenic global warming is fake.
There is nothign we do causing it, there is nothing we can do to affect it, positively or negatively.

BET YOU FAGGOTS FEEL SILLY ABOUT GOING GREEN NOW.

YOU DID THIS TO US

checked, that's my plan. Prime blubber to use in my kudlik to hold back the long dark and heat my igloo.

Geo need here and to say (((slight)))) climate change isn’t real because of enhanced co2 levels is not true. However, the earth has had much higher co2 levels before and life was fine it even flourished. Our envolvement is like poring a thimble of bleach in the swimming pool. It’s hardly anything but still something.

the real issue is that we're making the ocean acid with all the trash and plastic and its killing the bottom of the pyramid of life

God predicted this.

Bingo dude. The real threat to our planet is the acidity to water. Acid rain destroys forests and make harvestable land sterile. That’s the big problem.

Article is fake, from likethefuture.com

Sun spots are at a historic low. It’s going to be cool until at least 2020.

Attached: Etn3tkMGHy9pbSHs.jpg (1000x976, 368K)

But Al Gore said it is real!

Attached: sjw-leftist-reeeee.jpg (750x1018, 108K)

Please, it gets too hot over here.

Spoiler, the countries that're doing that aren't western.

>it may be slightly colder than usual this winter
OH GOD WE'VE KILLED THE PLANE- wait it's the sun doing this? Uhhhh shit wait

china and india

>a small percentage of something never hurts
Drink a small container of strychnine and tell me how you feel.

They’ve known this for years. That’s why they’re trying to get every dollar they can out of us with “climate change”.

Liberals BTFO...South Park fumbled

Attached: 8C54BEBF-9A5C-4D23-AC18-8D6F1A0EAF63.png (265x395, 68K)

This is talking about the lack of solar activity not the atmosphere retard

>Humanity is facing a long, cold winter
>a uniquely grim mini Ice Age
More hyperbolic sensationalism from the Denialists.
Mlynczak was speaking about the upper atmosphere,
more than 120km above sea level, which has
absolutely fuck-all to do with any Ice Age.
spaceweather.com/archive.php?view=1&day=28&month=09&year=2018

Are you seriously so retarded that you think a future ice age means the current global warming isn't real, even though it's literally happening right now and it wrecked your country with hurricanes, floods, droughts, heat waves and fires this year?

>even though it's literally happening right now and it wrecked your country with hurricanes, floods, droughts, heat waves and fires this year?
i know right, these retards probably think wildfires, hurricanes, and droughts happened before humans starting burning fossil fuels.

NOOOOOOOOOICE
ICCCCCCE

This year was the worst ever recorded in multiple of those disasters, retard. And guess which year was the previous record holder? Last fucking year.

Even the most stubborn redneck retards are starting to come around now when facing the truth with their own eyes. Too bad Jow Forumstards don't leave their basements, so they can't see it. But maybe you will next year, when it gets even worse and you can't escape even down there.

If you think in the last 1.6 billion years this was the hardest of anything stfu. Not to mention what does a Nordic country have to deal with except for Somalian dick?

Global warming is as fake as the The Eye of Africa being the lost city of Atlantis. Even though it it matches the documented size of the city, the export it traded in is what the current african nation trades, it had a mountain to the north protecting it and having water flow. I mean sure it looks like some horrible tsunami pushed a ton of salt water and sand into Africa that it could have buried the city under water and sand for thousands of years. But it cant be Atlantis, no that's just silly. Otherwise all the wikipedia sites would have included as a theory.

Attached: eye_of_africa.jpg (664x498, 43K)

Good, niggers can’t handle the cold

oh thank god only the HOMOsapeins have to deal with it. those homos will die out then the reign of HOMOsuperior starts. better homos

Forestry management.

Hurricanes do more/less damage depending on a long-term cyclical pattern that alters their path.

Like the OP image says, global temperatures are largely controlled by solar activity.
CO2 trends historically FOLLOW warming/cooling trends, not the other way around. The only reason we have this dopey MAN-MADE CLIMATE CHANGE meme in the first place is a misunderstanding of what the data tells us.

going to need more scientists to look into this. Also just because its cold doesnt mean it will be wet. much of the world could be cold as fuck but also suffering from draught. not good

You can keep redpilling me, I'm intrigued

Attached: vernon roche 3.png (350x265, 198K)

When was the last mini ice age?mid to late 1800s right?

youtube.com/watch?v=oDoM4BmoDQM

>depressing lows
>nasa scientists fear
>uniquely grim

>The actual quote 'We see a cooling trend'.
How do we discourage this kind of sensationalism in journalism.

stop giving them views

so sad that the ice caps completely melted like they said they would. rip

Right now, we have to deal with having summer temperatures when we should be out skiing. And it's been like that all year.

No, the current global warming is nothing next to the large cyclical variations Earth has gone through. But guess what? Modern human society isn't prepared to deal with any of those, and when they happen, it will be over such a slow timescale that we can easily adapt. We can't easily adapt to the current rapid pace of warming which is caused by ourselves.

At this rate, we will have to spend trillions of dollars building flood barriers against the rising sea, moving people away from the equator and cleaning up relentless disasters instead of advancing our technology and settling space.

Have we not technically been in an ice age this whole time?
>yo dawg I heard you like ice ages so we put an ice age in your ice age

The north pole has almost completely melted the past few summers, retard. The first ever commercial ship sailed from Asia to Europe across the previously frozen north sea this year.

A retard such as you will ask "why haven't we flooded then?" and the answer is of course that ocean ice melting doesn't raise water levels. Land ice melting does. Like the ice covering Antarctica. Which hasn't melted yet, but will soon if the melting in the Arctic is any indication.

youtube.com/watch?v=xoWQmJBIG0o
Done. What next faggot?

Weather is fine. Life is fine. No Climate Change happens.

Source?

>During summer
GLOBAL WATMING GOYIM
>During winter
THE ODD SUN ACTIVITY IS THE ONLY REASON ITS SO COLD GOYIM

If a glass of water had just a drop of botulinum toxin in it, would you drink it?

I would fully support total sanctions of the nations polluting the ocean in that manner.

MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND

>Ignoring that fact that new temperature records are set every year.

When I was a kid, we usually got our first snow in October. Nowadays, the snow sometimes doesn't fall until December.

OP didn't even post a source.

How do you know that an actual scientist is talking?

It's because of lack of sunspots. It happened

>Mini Ice Age' Looms As NASA Scientist Warns Lack Of Sunspots Could Bring Record Cold

>But a prolonged solar minimum could mean a “mini ice age.” The last time there was a prolonged solar minimum, it did, in fact, lead to a mini ice-age which was scientifically known as the Maunder minimum

>sunspots have been absent for most of 2018 and Earth’s upper atmosphere is responding, says Phillips, the editor of spaceweather.com

shtfplan.com/headline-news/scientists-warn-prepare-now-for-a-mini-ice-age-as-the-sun-cools_02132018

Attached: Sunspot_Numbers.png (890x371, 187K)

*It happened a few hundred years ago also

Yeah note how the temperature during the current interglacial just barely stays above the "fuck you it's extinction time" line. Yet the faggot lefty scientists want us to suck all the CO2 out of the air because "muh glow-bull warming".

Attached: 450ky_Ice_Age_Temperature[3].png (546x211, 33K)

Thanks dude.

Here it is.

likethefuture.com/a-mini-ice-age-could-be-on-the-way/

This article says that the sunspot cycle is only eleven years. The sunspot cycle and CO2 both can alter temperature.

This won't prevent global warming. It will just delay the harmful effects by about a decade.

You people are all scientifically illiterate. Also, OP deliberately didn't provide a link because he wanted to celebrate before actually reading the article.

It's all part of agenda 2030 don't believe the bait

Attached: 1542266764154.png (640x579, 416K)

Again, this: Like oh god it might actually get as warm as some of the other interglacials what ever will we do?

Have you not figured out that Democrats are the party of RAPE yet?

Global warming doesn't have to be real. It doesn't have to be anything at all. THEY JUST WANT THE GIBS.

You still repeating the sane script

>GLOBAL WARMING IS COMING. REPENT NOW. CHANGE YOUR WAYS.

You have no dick.

Attached: 41E72ADC-E947-404B-BD54-41FF7F752E2B.jpg (1197x974, 340K)

What does that have to do with what's going on here? These things aren't happening in California but places like India

if the cookies i made had a drop of canine cum, would you still be able to not eat them?

Climate change is the best tool to spot liberal cucks pretending to support Trump. They only Parrot the same message of doom and gloom and incoming disaster. They’re practically still follow their religion to the core.

Contrary to belief, sections of Antarctic ice are actually growing thicker. Other sections can be attributed to increasing volcanic activity under the ice.

Could I get a link to this clearly very wonderful and reliable article where NASA is repeatedly referred to as "Nasa" and the author has no concept of the difference between single quotes and double quotes?

All of the other sources point out that these changes in temperature will only have an effect on the thermosphere and not earth surface temperatures:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6384457/Lack-sunspots-bring-Space-Age-record-cold-weather-NASA-scientist-warns.html

"Research has shown these changes high above Earth are unlikely to have much of an impact on weather at the planet's surface - including climate change." Even a right-wing rag like the Daily Mail has the courtesy to point this out.

Of course, you have a narrative that you want to tell, so I'm very sorry to burst that bubble. It literally took me only 30 seconds to find this, so that leaves me wondering whether your head is so far up your own asshole that you've developed a way of filtering out information which disagrees with your preconceptions or if you're just so stupid that you believe every headline, picture, and meme you see without reading the actual information.

>canada imports its quarter billion niggers
>they all freeze to death

Attached: 1502064747289.jpg (3094x2369, 1.31M)

>muh Democrats
What if I told you I'm a gtkrwn literal Nazi that also accepts the scientific evidence of AGW and believe it is a dire threat?

NOOOOOOO YOR WRON

Attached: 18B6C155-FF6C-41CF-AA71-7DCCF58D6BD2.jpg (1430x1780, 1.42M)

Orange sun bad.

Thank god, I hate hot weather. Bring on the perpetual ice age.

>still follow their religion to the core.
correct. if you don't know that global warming is bullshit, you're living in the panopticon and have not even begun to think for yourself.

We've been meming this for years now.
Put your mind to it, and it will happen.

No one is saying it was never worse. we were supposed to have a comfy estimated 10,000 years which is shrinking.

I really hope it does. I am tired of being teased with a mini ice age and not fucking getting it.
I am starting to get old ffs, I want to enjoy it.

>canada imports its quarter billion niggers
>they all freeze to death
Nah: What will happen is that
>canadian taxpayer has to foot the bill for clothing and heating them all

Attached: 127497532298.png (589x375, 21K)

>we're
that's not the West, leaf - it's gommies and shitskins.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqZs7NSJjNo
l'epic music. How fucked are the great lakes?

Oh Shit

Attached: winter chan is coming back bitches.jpg (615x837, 81K)

> When mass media want to prime you to think of a fallout scenario as a desert landscape
> But it will actually be a winter tundra

Remember to buy your winter clothes goys.
Also.
LET IT SNOW WINTER-CHAN.

Trees and plants need CO2, gay lord.

>If a glass of water had just a drop of botulinum toxin in it, would you drink it?
Nigga, are you even trying?

If a glass coca cola had 2 grams of Co2 in it, would you drink it?

Attached: 57w.jpg (125x104, 2K)

this is literally decades old news

Try centuries, or millenias

Attached: 500_metric_ton_proof_of_ice_age_kummakivi_siirtolohkare_jääkausi.jpg (300x210, 39K)

You say cold
Winnipeg hears Comfy

Imagine being this much of a faggot.

You can inject it in your face and look nice and youthful for a couple months :^)

BILLIONS WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dub dvbs gets al gore's body as energy source

>If a glass coca cola had 2 grams of Co2 in it, would you drink it?
yes

It used to fall at xmas here now its like late jan early mid feb

>worst
Yeah, I know what you mean. Those fucking anti-AGW retards probably think it's some stupid shit about living in a world with billions more people than in the past so property damages is higher and we have fucking satellites and cameras everywhere to catch these events, so it my only be a case of better data gathering about things that might have gone unnoticed decades ago. What a bunch of fags.

Shill harder.

>The sunspot cycle and CO2 both can alter temperature.
wrong, CO2 trends historically FOLLOW temperature trends.

this guy is right and denialtards have no response other than ignorant fallacies and personal attacks

This is climate change you fucking brainlet. Its the anthropocentric part that's complete BS.

>They said the Earth was getting WARMER because of co2, but now it's getting COLDER because of the sun... Global Warming my ASS!
Shit like this is why this whole topic has been a nightmare to try and discuss for the last thirty years. If the sun is randomly shutting down all of a sudden then so be it, that's actually something we have nothing to do with.