Che Guevara was based as fuck

Che Guevara was based as fuck.

Attached: heroico1.jpg (1480x984, 174K)

No, he wasn't.

Yes, he was.

Attached: tumblr_n4gz94OxvZ1svqa72o1_500.jpg (500x494, 34K)

No, he wasn't.

No, he was not.

no he wasnt

He was really good at killing commies and fags. I would vote for him.

I disagree with him, but he was definitely on the non-NPC side of the left.

>He was really good at killing capitalists and fags. I would vote for him.
ftfy

nope

t. cuban who's grand parents had to flee the horrors of communism

you make me sick

>based as fuck.

Attached: 1532858768308.jpg (400x331, 80K)

No, he wasn't.

Eat shit Commie.

>Capitalist whores
They aren't even human.

meme flag

No, he wasn't

He was a fag who had AIDS, and all commies are retarded.

Attached: 6FE6B488-935B-4ABD-9A84-42865271338C.jpg (517x488, 44K)

He was a situational homosexual, a whore hopping degenerate, bandit, murderer, and had a bad habit of sticking his nose where it didn't belong (he rubbed fellow commies the wrong way). When he got wasted, nothing of value was lost (except for his value of helping capitalists to sell teeshirts to edgy, dumbass boomers and millennials)

Attached: dead commie.jpg (460x543, 52K)

Attached: lib-dumb-commie-a4759aced6164548c32b7052e04b56bc.jpg (564x1003, 78K)

On one hand I hate communism and on the other the best way to kill communists is with communism. So really its a self-solving problem.

Attached: CeCllUt.png (720x489, 520K)

Attached: lib-dumb-COMMUNISM (1)f.jpg (512x640, 91K)

He was based only seething americucks hate him because kojimbo made big boss based on him

>Roasties BTFO

Che knew and openly spoke that niggers are worthless, put faggots in concentration camps and then executed them in front of their families, he also wanted to nuke Jew York. Pretty fucking based.

Attached: Che_Guevara.jpg (716x618, 97K)

I don't agree with him. I highly doubt that some nigger criminal on food stamps is worth more than a skyscraper owned by some rich kike. Actually, I think the nigger has a negative worth.

Big Boss was fucking based

That's actually pretty fucking based.

bullet straight to the forehead? must have killed himself too

The only bad thing I have to say about Che was that he was a communist. Otherwise, he had some good stuff. He would have been a good fascist, if he were smart enough to see past the (((communism))) scam

He murdered children

Attached: 28279397_10211590165898693_31215645773586167_n.jpg (552x690, 44K)

douCHE

Trump puts kids in concentration camps for wanting to experience capitalism

>too bad he was a communist, should have been a fascist

Distinction without a difference

Attached: 1529433282026.jpg (480x285, 17K)

All i admire of him is he had balls and wasn't a beta centrist cuck

Doing capitalism in someone else's house without consent kinda violates the NAP

No you retard he was captured and took it like a champ

>Later on the night of October 8, Guevara—despite having his hands tied—kicked a Bolivian army officer, named Captain Espinosa, against a wall after the officer entered the schoolhouse and tried to snatch Guevara's pipe from his mouth as a souvenir while he was still smoking it

>In another instance of defiance, Guevara spat in the face of Bolivian Rear Admiral Ugarteche, who attempted to question Guevara a few hours before his execution

>A few minutes later, Sergeant Terán entered the hut to shoot him, whereupon Guevara reportedly stood up and spoke to Terán what were his last words: "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward! You are only going to kill a man!" Terán hesitated, then pointed his self-loading M2 carbine[230]

your grandparents are gusanos.. i bet they are still holding on to property deeds, hoping to reclaim it... good luck with that.

he was an athnic nationalist that deposed a corporate american jewish presense on his homeland that comprised of ehtnic invaders and manipulating his comrades. Communism was a mistake but i easily can see how i would have followed a similar path, and his military accomplishments in Cuba are impressive and inspiring.

so hitler didnt shoot himself in the forehead?

"The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

I don´t care about hitler this thread was about Che Guevara

>homeland

Guys... Should we tell him?

Attached: wewuzkangsnshiet.jpg (300x300, 14K)

based non-discerning centrist

I prefer "new western traditionalist"

Attached: received_246614289329882.jpg (720x969, 106K)

Yes he was. He was a warrior. Warriors are based regardless the political side. Compare this to Pinochet that was a pussy that probably never saw combat.

T. Fellow Chilean

Attached: 1503754880087.jpg (792x743, 333K)

a communist monkey can only be an inspiration to a retarded fool
ie a memeflag shlomo

I wonder if the commie beaner recited this bullshit as he was condemning his comrades to death by firing squad for not being commies

He was pretty fucking unbased, aside from the fact he wasn't too much of a bitch to call out niggers as being non-human animals.

The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese. And the two ancient races have now begun a hard life together, fraught with bickering and squabbles. Discrimination and poverty unite them in the daily fight for survival but their different ways of approaching life separate them completely: The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.

Hated music? Fuck this cunt

Helicopter ride for you!

Attached: 4L_gJeDS6vM.jpg (199x253, 10K)

Should have sticked the rifle up into his ass and took some photos

>A Brazilian nigger in Jow Forums

yikes

kys

communist aren't human beans

t. mass murderer

For all the right wingers: El che was some kind of mercenary anarcho-syndicalist. His worst mistake was to associate himself with commies.
For all the left wingers: Fuck off, he was not a commie, so fuck off with your anarcho-communist oxymoron.

Attached: GranJefe.jpg (842x900, 409K)

The only bad thing about communism is it's unnecessary hatred of tradition: I don't have a problem with mr. yotzbergstein not being able to manipulate the (((free market))) with (((banking)))

El Gordo is not a based revolutionary. Undisciplined comes to mind.

>this should be the image of hitler and should bee seen on t-shirts

Attached: nazis.jpg (1918x1078, 135K)

A dead fascist is a good fascist

Attached: hitler-doppelganger.jpg (461x411, 27K)

Attached: 3208670-612x612.jpg (612x492, 48K)

Attached: how_to_deal_with_poltards.jpg (1200x854, 133K)

Lame and gay. Communism folklore invented him half his quotes and all his deeds.

fuck him, he cared about brown people

Attached: hitler.gif (320x190, 947K)

That broad statement is wrong at least half the time.

Property can represent the work of people, work which can benefit future generations beyond what they themselves can achieve.

In short, that statement is ignorant as fuck.

Attached: 8EC137F9-3BE4-4C16-BD21-978B60D267FF.jpg (940x466, 79K)

This is from a movie and has nothing to do with south america you fucking leaf

Wow what a powerful faggot

Attached: 1529465754188.png (500x410, 86K)

oh look the low iq leftist is mad lmao

He was commy spic scum, not to mention he was just a larper for money or survival and power anyway

I can't find my Remember, it's okay to kill communists image.

Well
>hated JEWSA
>killed gays
>despised blacks and indios
>ice cold killer
>was a doctor
Not bad for a gommie

Yes he was.

Attached: NPC-4-che.jpg (655x644, 19K)

Nice argument you dumb piece of mapuche shit.

Attached: 1540871230713.gif (309x380, 2.78M)

One day before his death in Bolivia, Che Guevara—for the first time in his life—finally faced something properly describable as combat. So he ordered his guerrilla charges to give no quarter, to fight to their last breaths and to their last bullet. With his men doing exactly what he ordered (fighting and dying to the last bullet), a slightly wounded Che snuck away from the firefight and surrendered with fully loaded weapons while whimpering to his captors: “Don’t Shoot! I’m Che. I’m worth more to you alive than dead!”

He was a hero. It’s impossible for people like him rise again in this fascistoid world.

Heh... nothing personal commie...

Attached: v8wefefm557z.jpg (2869x1672, 313K)

nice fake news

Attached: 1537561876947.png (412x438, 127K)

>he also wanted to nuke Jew York.

I never heard that one before. Everything else you mentioned, I already knew about. Damn he's way more hard right than most American right wingers, even during his era.

Che was sent to die by Castro who considered him too big an asshole to live, memeflag boi...

well he killed faggots he cant be that bad can he

For anything he did call niggers indolent and lazy
So there is that

>He was commy
>He was just a larper
>survival and power

So, he was indeed some kind of conscript anarcho-syndicalist, or how some would like to call a cowboy soldier OG with no flag.

Attached: fsjal snake.jpg (276x276, 17K)

A little bitch that sucked Castro's micropenis

This.

Attached: 20180728_020417.png (1163x778, 954K)

Chewbacca

True, all human lives have greater worth than any property, but not all human lives have equal value.

he was literally a meme tho
he literally failed everything he tried
he couldn't even turn some remote bolivian village on his side and many villagers couldn't stand him and constantly reported his outposts, then he got killed

Also, labor isn't the source of value. One man uses a backhow to dig a whole, while the other uses a spoon. The former's work obviously has more value.

*hole

Me

Attached: 20181027_223912.jpg (4160x3120, 2.67M)

So you are a retard in real life?

Attached: 1540073058408.gif (500x213, 2.52M)

He was when it came to killing niggers

They Live's about Jews.

He was a faggot now fuck off newfag

The only thing that Che should be commended if that at all is he recognized the superiority of white men and their New World descendants

There is a boy loving thread. SHUT IT DOWN NOW