Hillary Clinton Ordered To Answer Additional Questions Under Oath About Private Email Server

zerohedge.com/news/2018-11-16/hillary-clinton-ordered-answer-additional-questions-under-oath-about-private-email

ITS ALREADY HAPPENING
>A federal judge has ordered Hillary Clinton to respond to further questions, under oath, about her private email server.
>Following a lengthy Wednesday court hearing, Judge Emmet G. Sullivan (who is also presiding over fmr. National Security adviser Michael Flynn's case), ruled that Clinton has 30 days to answer two additional questions about her controversial email system in response to a lawsuit from Judicial Watch.

Attached: 1539523377945.jpg (2048x1358, 877K)

Nobody has any faith that she will face justice for her crimes.

you're a fool. the roots run deep man it's not like picking up your typical gang banging hood nigger

Attached: 1539559197443.png (533x534, 454K)

look at this new shill tactic.

Attached: please-notice-this.png (300x180, 28K)

give it 30 days faggot.

lame duck session right now, if its gonna happen its in the next 60 days. after that we're fucked and the dream dies.

Let me guess, shes not worried, the jews of hillary owns the media and the congress, ??? , indicted ? naaah, bitch is untouchable. Ask harvey shekelstein.

If Trump and his (((buddies))) had any plans to lock her up, they would have done it already. Instead, she's out committing crimes, Podesta is out fucking little white boys and Trump supporters are satisfied because Trump made a funny on twitter.

Attached: 1537837095129.png (498x594, 122K)

Look at these shitty NPC memes.
>I don't like person = NPC
Fuck off.

Yeah man, no one should dehumanize prince william and lady hilldawg, they’re obviously shills if they don’t like them!!!!!

>ordered
LOL

>ALREADY HAPPENING

nothing is happening.

My birthday is tomorrow and I think I know what I'm going to wish for now.

Maybe tomorrow is the day you grow up and stop wishing on superficial traditions instead of going out and seizing your dreams.

lots of shills today, now we know why

Funny how none of these threads ever bring up the fact that she is being ordered to answer the questions via writing a letter.

Here's a hint: "Under advice from my lawyer I've chosen to invoke my 5th amendment right"

as good as guilty

this. Different rules for rich people. This has been true throughout all of history.

Which is meaningless in legal terms.

It's time to change the rules.

Attached: placedelarevolution.jpg (1024x733, 209K)

She is not mentally competent to stand trial....