Have you enrolled your children in Radical Cram School?

Have you enrolled your children in Radical Cram School?

youtube.com/watch?v=aI3voZCASp0

Attached: file.png (1242x810, 766K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g-r73MSGV0o
youtu.be/Vrt7q6QKF5o
youtube.com/watch?v=hDKGYeZ9AhY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kjp1j3ktQDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The creator of this show is a really nice, emotionally stable lady

Attached: file.png (592x605, 547K)

... like most leftists, she's also secretly obsessed with Trump

Attached: file.png (639x313, 59K)

>comments disabled

bump

man fuck these fucking zipperheads

This girl will put anything up for attention.
Here she is getting herself a pap smear.
youtu.be/g-r73MSGV0o
No commentary.
No info.
Just that.

Attached: 8v2M4-Vu.png (267x267, 114K)

a little anti semitic

>a little anti semitic
Commies hate jews

well as a jew this goes against my values of acceptance and tolerance

Womp-wong? Is that really a name?

no you retard there's no chinks called "womp". probably an attempt at satire by a literal insect on what Cory Lewandowski said.

youtu.be/Vrt7q6QKF5o
this video by the way. Hilarious how a comment about the illegals entering the United States regarded as "offensive" by the lfty subhuman and insect kabbalah lives in this woman's mind to the degree where she would make her twitter name that and make youtube videos bitching about it. Definition of feelings of inferiority

>Wong

Does this mean she's some sort of Chinese?

If so, why didn't the Japanese rape her grandmother even harder in the 1940's?

there are over one billion insect chinks. I'm not sure if there's enough time in the day lol

open racist against indoctrination against white people
youtube.com/watch?v=hDKGYeZ9AhY
Can you imagine if people like us starting doing shit like this?

Look at the name of the (((producer)))....

Attached: cdacc8847793388a2c1084d43ded268f88f4b6d305027a8c7bdd8b8134cd42c7.jpg (254x255, 13K)

Jewish (eastern Ashkenazic): variant of Jaffe, reflecting an Ashkenazic pronunciation of the Hebrew word.

Crew:
Series Creator: Kristina Wong
Director: Jenessa Joffe
Producers: Kristina Wong, (((Jenessa Joffe))), Teddy Chao, Anna Michelle Wang
Cinematographers: Drew Suppa, Lisa Tom, Mustang Takahashi
Gaffer: Chad Harrell
G&E: Sage Lighting/ Brent Dilger
Sound Recording/ Design/ Mix: Black Rose Sound/ Izumi Rosas & Chris Morocco
Art PA: Amber Clack
Still Photographer: Heidi Kwak
Hair and Makeup: Gregory Barnett
Poster Art: Alex Chiu, Kirby Araullo, Yee Xiong, and Shing-Yin Khor
Editor: Iyin Landre
Assistant Editor: Charlie Brewer
Assistant Editor: Penda Diakité
Motion Graphics: (((Beth Radloff)))
Colorist: Mars Williamson
Intern: Nako Narter

Supporters: TeAda Productions, Jeffrey Chavez, Jenn Fang, ReAppropriate, Sanjay Makhijani, (((Linda Feldman))), NextShark.com, Jeannine Murray-Roman, Beverly Yuen Thompson/ Snakegirl.net, (((Ken Mora))), Colin Farquhar, (((Bill Friedman))), (((Jo Pitesky))), John Lease, Nancy Conyers, (((Kara Kovacich Stewart))), Jona Hilario, Ning Chua, Catherine Johnston, Heath Ackley, Cindy Jong, Greater Cincinnati Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Helen Yee, Holly Tse, Andrew C. Chao, Alicia MacDonald, Paulina Pitman, Connie Chou, David Doko, Sandra Valde, Leah Anova, Kat Carrido Bonds, Ruby Chang, Sothy Chhe, Beth Haggerty, Ariela Haro von Mogel, Karl Haro von Mogel, Grace Huang, Cindy Jong, Heeli Kim-Jeng, Kristine Kuramitsu, Daisy Lin, Cynthia Liu, Pedrum Parto, Aenoi Pomephimkham, Vanessa Vela Lovelace, Asher Yap, Cathery Yeh, Alice Yu

he is kinda just grabbing her pussy

What's funny is that she holds up a picture of Bob Weinstein and the kids call him white. Then she holds a photo of another jew -- Woodey Allen, and they all start laughing at him too.

What's going on here?

Jews that do fucked up stuff are now white because white men are bad.

>Can you imagine if people like us starting doing shit like this?

Yes actually, spergs don't understand that "optics" are actually important. This type of shit is what pushes people into our arms. The type of people to dismiss optics are the same type of people who unironically talk about how Antifas behavior will drive everyone to the right.

Femao Zedong

>Jews that do fucked up stuff are now white because white men are bad.

Yeah, I guess it is some attempt at rubbing their faces in the mud by having a bunch of kids call them white. Like demoted Jews.

Ok... I understand "radical" and "school" but wtf is "cram"???

I understand the phrase "cram for a test" where you learn a lot of information and study hard in a short period, but they aren't cramming for anything.

WTF WHY IS IT CALLED CRAM!?!?!?

>shows two Hollywood Jews
>"Look at these evil white people!"

Well, golly gee willikers!

They are cryptojews they are white when it is convenient for the narrative.

Based Asian female SJWs

Attached: saf Dorky_white_guys_v3.gif (1188x378, 154K)

from Wikipedia: Cram schools are specialized schools that train their students to meet particular goals, most commonly to pass the entrance examinations of high schools or universities.

That spergout near the end.

What the fuck am I doing with my life.

Wasn't it later shown that the author of this comic was an Asian male?

>powerful in the bodies you have
>hello my young comrades
>"theres this thing about 'white people'", while holding a picture of Harvey Weinstein

>drive everyone to the right
I think that the average normie doesn't give a fuck about politics besides what the TV says. Most people see this and just shrug their shoulders. They aren't going to join a band of internet Nazis because they see a few communist chinks.

Jesus christ what the fuck

Attached: 1517274779264.jpg (447x438, 16K)

That's the stuff you eat in fallout.

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

this is so obviously satire

Nah I'm not a slope who is determined to use them as backup revenue streams.
I never really pushed them much.
What I did do was keep in touch with all of my friends, even those whose lives turned out to be shit.
I didn't even need to sell my kids on the importance of school.
Both my son and daughter did great in school and now one is working towards a doctorate while employed in a relevant field and the other put in with some friends and started up a business that seems to be going great.

There were not as many asians around when I went to school but I remember the ones who did go to extra schools after normal school, and they weren't actually any smarter, they weren't even the top students, I don't remember any asian being the top of any of my classes ever.
Except maybe in phys ed, some of those raft kids were fucking excellent at gymnastics, like crazy good.

gross

>takes an interest in own country’s politics.
>obsessed with Trump.

Attached: EA73D27D-1C11-42AF-9EC7-5D081D9EC4B9.jpg (640x480, 93K)

I actually thought that was a woman freaking out because I was tabbed out.

/
you aren't an insect? you don't understand cram?

I dislike Obama, but I don't have a toilet roll especially made with his image on it, dummy

Oh, and an exhibition at the San Diego Airport?

Attached: file.png (588x667, 310K)

The 6th episode is potentially even creepier:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjp1j3ktQDk

Attached: file.png (1232x814, 749K)

That image raises so many burning questions in me......

Its a cry for help. She needs 500CC's of big white cock STAT!

I'd love to know how many candidates she voted for that were funded by Weinstein and company.

Would be funny if someone shows up with a sound system and blast all her best comments to the unsuspecting audience.