Dems what to nuke gun owns in order to take their guns 2A is taken away

dems what to nuke gun owns in order to take their guns 2A is taken away.

Attached: nuke.png (799x519, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/dneGf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_government_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumping civil war greentext archive

Attached: eXpuj2I.png (1802x905, 203K)

why don't they just starting taking them already? HURRY the fuck UP already and solve the gun problem

Come the fuck on CA fags, time to accelerate this bullshit.

Attached: D7G0hkG.png (872x886, 220K)

Jow Forums has been categorically BTFO

Attached: swallowell.jpg (482x310, 94K)

Just look at this retarded faggot.

Attached: 1538106455250.png (864x862, 203K)

They've been taking them one piece at a time for the last 80 years. They're going to stick with the tactic that works.

This is the dumbest ducking argument. The government isn't going to nuke it's own cities and irradiated it's land, seriously these gatedays community liberals always say the dumbest shit.

We have confirmation that a government official is willing to kill Americans to subjugate them. Archive this

>nuking your own country
I know Californians are a little low on the IQ scores of the country but this argument will never not be completely retarded.
>he hasn’t heard of operation northwoods

>Operation Northwoods
I have heard of it. Maybe we can share this dumbfuck's tweet so normies will stop thinking the gubbmint is on their side.

Nice, i wonder what the collateral damage would be like on that?
You would almost think he hasn't really though this through like a sane person would.

That has to be a

Attached: Why+tanks+and+drones+wouldnt+win+a+civil+war+for_239c92_5898864.jpg (900x429, 85K)

>t. shareblue

Attached: de9c10_5898864.jpg (1103x654, 118K)

They call it the Samson Option.

How many pistol grips do I add to my AR to make it as powerful as 50 BMG?

as afghanistan, the longest running war in American history clearly demonstrates, guerrilla warfare is actually stunningly effective against even the most well equipped, droned and armored up, grenade lobbin', missile-firin', spooky callin' modern armies.

oh, and if you think using nukes on our own soil would somehow be a genius move the government could use in a domestic situation, you're a fucking retard

Attached: ee2220_5898864.jpg (1098x313, 73K)

Like 5 or 6 my dude .

>the government has nukes!
>im sure if we talked we could find common ground to protect our families and communities
>nukes
>protecting our families and communities

Attached: 10300978_764565783603959_8119407198392519905_n.jpg (184x184, 6K)

Attached: d5ac48_5898864.jpg (1062x366, 67K)

>pistol grip
>+10 damage
>bonus damage against enemy children

>thumbhole stock
>increased stability
>no damage bonus
>+1 sporting stat

>grip wrap
>-10 damage
>-10 stability
>decreased damage against children

Attached: dceccb_5898864.jpg (1103x226, 49K)

Attached: 3b4096d0c8fd8efc67453ac3b0be7360de62cd36b1c89b82919fccbee2593337.jpg (1391x1000, 674K)

Attached: DsJ7bqvU0AA_DBr.jpg (998x1200, 323K)

Aww dude, I just looted a 5 Strength 5 Stamina leather strap.

archive.fo/dneGf

Attached: DsJ7hTYV4AUnHsE.jpg (1199x618, 172K)

I remember Tucker Carlson interviewing this guy. He's legitimately retarded.

brb. going to /tg/ for more stats like this

Attached: tenor (6).gif (360x346, 170K)

this is all that I currently have saved

Attached: DsJ7hVNV4AAbtm6.jpg (1200x1193, 307K)

Every Democrat electorate from California are retarded.

>incinerate your own cities, suburbs, and farms
>turn the entire fucking world against you
>cover your own fucking country in fallout for the next couple of years
There's only one group that can be behind this post.

Attached: belka.png (1200x815, 4K)

That’s because it’s not (((their))) land, nation or people

Attached: 589F27DF-FF1F-4D63-BD52-794EFAFCC885.jpg (960x788, 128K)

Ooooooohoohooo hnnnng

WTF how retarded is this guy.

belka did nothing wrong

Attached: belka.png (600x1360, 417K)

Attached: 1511998489146.jpg (799x603, 118K)

>more powerful and cause more carnage with a pistol grip
Does this motherfucker think reality is Fallout or something?
I can believe that, what with a dude name McAuliffe saying 93 million people die a day from guns.

>is willing to kill Americans to subjugate them
You mean willing to kill people who take up arms and attempt to overthrow the legitimately elected government in an attempt to subjugate the rest of the country who elected that government? Anyone who immediately starts going on about civil war the moment someone mentions things not going their way and ignores the other boxes that come before that is a fucktard.

Retarded progressives want to pass legislation on things they have little to no understanding about. They don't educate themselves. They just work on feelings and whatever knowledge they receive through osmosis.
They've probably played an FPS or TPS at some point, so they think real life is like a video game. Because again, they ARE that retarded.

kill yourself shill rat

The political rhetoric today from our national leaders reads like stoned college freshmen arguing. Were our representatives smarter 50 years ago, or were they always this foolish and Twitter just provides a viewing for the entire nation?

They were always foolish. Do you not remember them passing prohibition on alcohol.

Fuck me, this guy is my District Rep. Fuck the 15th District

Why do you live in California?

Cali is pretty, and i haven't moved out to college yet. Community college isn't too expensive here.

>t. noguns, and getting gov't gibs for school

Not anymore with all the fires. Drought makes the entire state look like a desert or dying forest.

You know what you must do, for the greater good.

Smoke here is pretty bad, not going to lie. I feel like i am in Chink land with all the smoke. Also, i am armed, but damn it was a bitch to get my rifle.

PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES

Attached: AE997A00-FDBC-4831-BCED-7C6D80FD26B3.jpg (2208x797, 182K)

>pointing out how basically everyone else in the country sees the situation rather than just circle jerking makes you a shill
Try getting out some user. Encouraging people to sperg out doesn't win battles for gun rights.

based and accurate

retarded and vanned

And then when some 4channer DOES do something all of a sudden you're afraid of "optics" and crying about the board or site going down. Fucking faggot.

kill yourself shill rat

Don't forget the chainsaw bayo

>He doesn't know that nukes only target enemies.

I always love civil war posting

It reminds me of the 2016 election. A few months before, I had some family who does spooky stuff for the military come up to visit, he lives halfway across the country, I was a semester and a half into college for my associates.

It was really a time to be alive, and deathly afraid. The oddest assurance I had was from said family. They roughly speaking, told me while we were working on framing and plastering a basement wall, that depending on the outcome of the election, there was a very high percentage of the US military ready for civil unrest of the utmost degree. And that they were ready and waiting to do what was necessary to remove the cause of disruption.

It ran oddly parallel to how at my local National Guard base, they had just received a few tons of body armor, provisions, munitions, medicine, surgical tools, beds and sheets which was odd for an artillery unit, basically enough shit for them to operate autonomously for a while at least, according to my boss who was actually an Officer at that base who was actually my boss at a security gig I worked

It was such a fucking surreal time. I don't know the truth of what happened, no one really does except the spooks with eagles on their collars, but it's odd to think that if a couple more cities had the dead turning out to vote, how things could have swayed.

This seems like a reasonable response. The Democratic Party and the minority pets have become what the founding fathers hated

I literally don't understand the progressive side of this argument. How do you maintain democracy without the power to defend your rights and the democratic process?

I wish there was some kind of law that stopped elected officials from wanting to slaughter their own people by removing them from office at least.

dont forget that the IRA basically got what they wanted foghting with AR15s

B-b-but!

Attached: Screenshot_20181110-075333_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 450K)

>government tyranny is a myth

Way to prove our point. I give him points for honesty though, if more of the grabbers were like this there'd be a lot more opposition to their agenda.

You somehow think democracy matters to Democrats? In a thread where a Democrat is literally threatening to nuke his own countrymen?

>go on Twitter
>see a politician mentioned you and your 60 minute segment
>oh boy I wonder what theyvqere talking about!
>nuking innocent civilians
Oof
This one didnt hold up too well either
>follow the law
Lol

Attached: Screenshot_20181111-013709_Twitter.jpg (1080x1920, 455K)

Kek

Yeah, but all the people arguing his side in this thread and on twitter are saying the people defending assault rifles are the crazies and the actual threat to security and democracy.

Because the US is a federal republic, not a democracy.
For fucks sake it's in the pledge of allegiance.

Well when they're advocating nuking their own country then I think it's clear they're beyond reasoning with.

republic is just a sub-type of democracy. "muh republic" is a autistic (sometimes boomercon) meme that avoids this truth.

Guns have no place in a racially and ideologically heterogeneous society. Such a place is not a proper country and the people will naturally tend towards violence, longing for balkanization. The default and only mode of human empathy is prejudiced along those lines. You can reduce it and you can be conscious of it but you can't escape it.

Such a "society" is what the dems want because it's easy to control a bunch of dispersed nations with no leaders to call their own. Very easy. What are they going to say they want to do instead? They have nothing to do, they're a diaspora, a tribe without a chief. Their only option is to be a cog in the machine and make the local GDP go up and the enemy empires fall down.

>you are ALL roman!

>side A makes a stupid proposal
>side B immediately jumps to going on about wanting to kill people to get their way in response that proposal
>side A responds that they wouldn't hold back from using any level of force necessary if to stop side B if side B started killing people
>hurr, it must be side A that's beyond reasoning with

Attached: shit for brains.png (900x729, 129K)

In the end it was not intelligence but subculture and propaganda. The most educated men in nazi germany hated jews more than anyone else.

>legitimately elected.

You mean the people who only gained power after completely demographically replacing whites over 50 years?

Literally *eddit

Kek

turnem in white pipl

Attached: W_121917_STACEY_ABRAMS_03.max-640x480.jpg (584x480, 24K)

Every needs to have this tweet saved before he sends it down the memory hole.

>We want to do something commonly done to make it easier to kill people who disagree with us. This has normally been done by people planning on killing others for disagreeing with them.
>Hey don't threaten us with violence.

>legitimately elected

by an effective foreign country that has its own ethnic group and language. democracies are meant to be linguistically, ethnically, religiously, and ideologically homogenous or tyranny of the majority becomes increasingly likely.

extermination and balkanization are the only options. balkanization is likely as races will interbreed among the political lines that divide america, and that will count as extermination of the races through replacement.

Non-whites are ogres

>Going $150,000 in debt to purchase information you can readily teach yourself online for free.
Sounds smart to me.

Schooling != education

Attached: education.jpg (1040x353, 56K)

Black people said this decades ago and whites said "no we think we can get along, you're extremists and terrorists"

so if I add a pistol grip to a pistol does that make it as powerful as a rifle without a pistol grip?

Attached: 1538834317791.png (329x441, 216K)

Okay, I'll entertain your autism
>Side A: We're going to come into your homes, take your things, and kill you if you resist. Fuck the Constitution.
>Side B: No.
>Side A: Well then I guess we'll just bathe the country in nuclear fire.
So, which side is unreasonable again?

And that's how the 93r came to have a three-round burst.

Having gone through college for multiple degrees I can say for certain that unless you're going for a specialty, college is just a manner of brainwashing students and not about education. Plenty of blithering mongoloids can manage to get a degree so long as they can write a few essays and do the bare minimum.

Hell, somehow my dumb ass made it through school for two degrees and a third planned for the future.

Attached: 1505688107695.jpg (252x244, 10K)

>the IRA basically got what they wanted
citation needed

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_government_of_the_United_States
>a federal public in north america

>a stupid proposal

Nice framing, faggot.

>side A proposes taking side B's rights away by force
>side B says it will defend those rights with force
>side A says you can't defend your rights against a nuclear arsenal

>the only educated people in America are the ones still in college
haha what

JFC, the Gay Area really does produce the worst congresscritters

Attached: concerned turtle.jpg (252x150, 5K)

>going full retard and saying you don't even recognize the legitimacy of the country that elected those politicians
>expecting anyone to take you seriously and side with you
Reminder that you won't find single issue fighters in civil wars like you find single issue voters in elections.

college Floridafag here

Can confirm that 90% of us are just more nuanced idiots

>republic is just a sub-type of democracy
Not really, the distinguishing feature of a republic is that it doesn't have any sort of monarch, but nobody would accuse the UK, Netherlands, Sweden etc. of not being democracies