Most Reasonable Split of the US

I feel the best way forward is to split it up in the US. Five separate nations, I was distinct enough to cut Northern VA,Philly, Albany, and NYC away from PA and New York because they really are two different places. Besides that, everything else is self explanatory.

Attached: rBlank_US_map_shop_preview.png (851x585, 61K)

Balkanization would have to be county by county. Besides that, you can’t have AZ/NM/TX spics coming up to the north.

implying the red states wouldnt just consume the green area
nothin in the eat coast for them

really? texas wants to be locked in with the underachievers?

AZ is blue now. It's ours.

Texas doesn't want those shit-tier Southern States in our new republic. We might annex Louisiana but that's about it.

Texas might take Oklahoma and some of Louisiana with it. No way would we team up with other states in any capacity.

Also, I could totally see Texas as a constitutional monarchy if a secession movement ever took hold.

Fuck off leaf

Purple here, you cant have any of our water faggots

Make texas yellow so we would have a port and then lump colorado, new mexico and arizona together with mexican shithole blue.

????
>Dem wins 1 Senate seat in a Red state.
>said seat was vacated by Trump hater Flake
>Trump went full retard and disrespected McCain after he died
This is why McSally lost. But it will go for Trump again in 2020.

Attached: 04192013_randpaul_article.jpg (984x554, 57K)

>shit-tier
>Louisiana
froggy

Ability to steal an election doesn't really correlate to ability to hold a territory in armed conflict user.

Who's the King? Jeb! Or Dubya?

Why would balkanization be desirable? Why would having a nuclear armed negrostate on the border be an improvement? Hell, what if the spicnostate allows the PLA to set up shop in their territory?

doesn't your water have lead in it?

Appalachia is its own place
It is not northeast
It is not the south
It is not the midwest

Yellow master race reporting in. Feels good man.

Attached: F901DCA2-AE69-4C1D-B09F-30A0079D0A2E.png (301x487, 209K)

only 75% of louisiana is shit, cajun is one of the few unique white cultures left in america
t. cajun
that being said i hate this place kek

>implying niggers would have any power in a independent dixieland

No, Contiguous = strength. That looks a little too much like Europe

Missouri is rightful confederate clay senpai

Dumbest idea ever. It is all or nothing.

My state Nevada is nothing like californiafags. Vegas taints us, go anywhere outside of that and were just like the rest of the west.

This.

How about borders stay the same but all the shitskins get out? That works best for me personally

Attached: American_progress.jpg (800x595, 89K)

this
also we kill jews and liberals
my home state and city will finally be free from the mexican and hippie liberal influence
it will finally turn red
and i can finally not hate the way my state and home city are

Keep the United States and individual states, but each marked region on the map becomes its own federal entity but with implicit open borders and freedom of movement between each region. Currency sharing and shared armed forces too maybe. Basically the European Union with all the bullshit removed. No region has any overriding power over the other.

Really that's how individual states should work but that's a hard sell.

You always see maps like this but lumping new england like that would not work. Maine nh and vt are real new england and would go to fuckin war to keep apart from mass ct and god forbid ny and nj.

If people ignorantly get even new england this wrong, makes me wonder what other areas hate each other and would never join. Ohio Michigan maybe?