The Left Dominates Academia

I hate most of America. It is filled with low IQ retards, but when I go to my university I am comfy and happy as fuck.

Attached: UC-Berkeley-Campus-Nike-Camps.jpg (950x516, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I hate most of America. It is filled with low IQ retards
Yikes... That's racist, user. Give us black people some break.

Attached: iq5.jpg (580x389, 74K)

The left dominates academia but the right dominates the hard sciences, especially engineering.

look at these retarded meme flag posters

That's because universities are an oasis from the real world.

Why does it make you feel good to realize this, to realize that you feel good when in an artificial, non-productive environment separated from working people, shouldn't you feel good in a factory or gulag or something commie?

The university intellectuals play an important role in carrying out the kikes' trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in the west today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently, they are suckers for the kikes' trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the kikes' basic values.

Left-wingers study gender, journalism, etc, creating a heavy cultural-marxist bias in the social fields.
Right-wingers study economics, creating a strong capitalistic-greed bias.
Left-wingers end up in the media, right-wingers end up at Wall Street.
Both are issues to be concerned about as this self-selection bias seems to have a profound impact on society.
I think that people who study stuff like engineering, medicine, physics, etc tend to be more pragmatic/practical-minded people and don't suffer from the right-left dichotomy quite as much.
Disclaimer: I dropped out of high school.

>I think that people who study stuff like engineering, medicine, physics, etc tend to be more pragmatic/practical-minded people and don't suffer from the right-left dichotomy quite as much.
Yeah, I get the feeling that they're the kind of people who would be just a little irritated at anyone who tried to bring politics into everything.

>Commie flag
>Bourgeoise as fuck
You wouldn't be happy around the working man, I don't blame you for wanting to cling to your ivory nursery.

>Biological sex doesn't exist
>Equality is possible despite there being zero fucking evidence for it in nature, and in history
>Global Warming is man mad, and if we don't let a Jew carbon tax happen the world will end, and the polar bears will die
>Karl Marx actually knew how to fix the problems with capitalism
>Abortion isn't destroying a human life
>Cultural Diversity is a strength, and not a detriment

Should I keep going, or do you get the point why leftists aren't the intellecual giants they think they are

Attached: 2627g0.jpg (500x728, 74K)

>but the right dominates the hard sciences
kek

Attached: scientistsliberal.gif (518x261, 25K)

Most people go to college to get a better job, that's really all there is to it.

Exactly. Everyone who goes to college is a capitalist at heart, no matter how much they shriek about communism.

They larp on about revolution and communism but as soon as they near the end of their schooling they wake up and frantically try to find a job. I see many former commies spend long nights at the business building looking for job hunting tips and leads. One minute they were dying their hair and calling themselves xir, the next minute they are clean shaven and calling themselves by their full name with proper Mr/Ms/Mrs.

Yeah, but there's
"I think short-trading with algorithms is a legitimate way to earn income" capitalism
And
"Maybe you need to actually produce //something// to validate your income" capitalism
The stock market has gone off the rocker man, way beyond its original intent.
But what do I know, I'm just a worker drone in IT.

>but the right dominates the hard sciences, especially engineering.
from what i've experienced most go into school somewhat apolitical and graduate left leaning. mainly because they want to fit in socially, and eventually professionally, if the rest of the school and employers are left biased which most are. and all majors have to take some compulsory arts credits to graduate, most of the time bird courses are taken which also happen to be the most left, SJW, PC or whatever you want to call it. the most redpilled graduates i've met have been history majors.

contrary to what most of you think, the reason why academia is so left leaning today is because academia has neglected liberal arts and civics. the neglect has allowed social politics to fill the vacuum.
this

Attached: 1540966984004.gif (500x281, 429K)

>Social conservative racism.
Whoever has the infographic with the questionnaire they used for this had better post it.
Also,
>Livescience
Here's there website. Not exactly 'academic.'livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html
In fact, I don't see where it links to the actual study it references. Hmm, suspicious.
Now let me ask you, what does 'social conservative' mean?

Actually, if anyone has the link to the original study, that'd be really helpful.

Yeah, most people are quite reasonable.
There's more than just the "pursue X education" bias at work here - social media and echo chambers play their parts.
Nevertheless, we see the results that are coming off this in all fields where this self-selection bias is taking place.

This.

Pic related is a tweet from the American with the highest IQ.

Attached: chris langan NWO.png (497x2107, 273K)

Could you replicate this experience?

You mean the college dropout?

?

Why do you have a Marxist meme flag? It's pretty clear you're just a sanctimonious liberal.

Yup, college drop out, bouncer, worked on a ranch, , blue collar jobs. Higher IQ than you, higher IQ than einstein. Never got brainwashed by academia and developed his own opinions about the world. Imagine that right, not having someone tell you what to think or how to feel about things.

I go to an elite university and readily admit that christopher lagan is leaps and bounds more intelligent than me, and almost everyone else who's gone to college for that matter. College attendance has little to do with intelligence.

He also never did a fucking thing with that high IQ.

Lmao

After I finished my back core classes I thought that I would be done with the constant indoctrination since I only had math, chemistry, physics, and engineering courses left. I was wrong. My physics professor is a turbojew who always finds a way to slip his subversive political opinions into every lecture, constantly shitting on the right, Trump, the US in general, saying how we need to have fewer kids, and so on. It's all so tiresome. The worst part is that a lot of the students seem to agree with him, or at least pretend to.

Attached: 1541834094526.jpg (291x273, 94K)

He is probably more intelligent than me too, but I am productive and he is not.

>I am productive and he is not.
What's your relationship with your father like, commiefag?

He lived his life the way he wanted, enjoyed it, learned about himself and the world. He runs a horse ranch with his wife. Hes a philosopher and regularly publishes his theories.

>In March 2017, Langan's article "An Introduction to Mathematical Metaphysics"
>In January 2018, Langan's article "Metareligion as the Human Singularity"
>In August 2018, Langan's article "The Metaformal System: Completing the Theory of Language"

>You wouldn't be happy around the working man
I am an older reentry student, and I did work manual labor before college. The working class are ignorant as fuck. They constantly vote against their own self interest because they are just fucking dumb. It's literal herd, slave mentality. Communism is literally a working class ideology, yet the impoverished retards of America scoff at it.

The working blue collar man is just too stupid to help.

t. gender-confused, unemployed NEET larper.

>but I am productive
You are a liar.

Dominating academia is masturbatory.

>independent thinkers
So basically, he fucking squandered it and you like to type it in a nice way because of your feels.

Not so much anymore due to muh diversity. Any idiot can into a STEM degree these days thanks to universities becoming degree mills. Still, the best engineers are almost always conservative.

Who says you have to? Honestly, everything positive that you can potentially contribute to society ends up being either ridiculed in some way or unappreciated. Might as well do things to benefit yourself and family. I know I would.

The thing is. University is meant to make high IQ individuals into a low information groupthink hivemind.

So yeah, some people are born dumb for free and others pay for it.

The weed dorms and $5 long island iced tea happy hours end quickly, then you have to move in with your 'rents and join whatever podunk, thrift-store branch of antifa exists in their neck of the woods.

Fucking hypocritical right wing niggers complain about leftist professors not contributing to society enough, but when their hero high IQ fag wastes his potential they claim it's all okay. Fuck you cunt!

>enjoying life with maximum freedom on your own terms is squandering your life

Attached: 1522161418007.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

So you feel safer around bourgeoisie in a capitalist institution than around proletariat?

>University is meant to make high IQ individuals into a low information groupthink hivemind.

Nah. The real goal is to take middling, average IQ types and brainwash them. There are far more of these types than truly intelligent people, and the tyranny of the majority can force down true intelligence.

I feel more comfortable around intelligent people that slave minded retards that vote against their own self interest.

Aren't you supposed to combat capitalism wherever you see it? Intelligent people are tools of the capitalist, these are basic leftypol facts. I was a better Communist than you and I still can be. The point of Communism was to destroy this slave mentality you bitch about, you fucking mong, yet you do jack shit to get your fellow proles to rebel against their bosses and join the ruling class in their facade of foolery because of the simple fact that you're way too out-of-touch with your fellow comrades.
Dont you feel the slightest shame? You dare wear the sickle and hammer while claiming that the bearers and toilers of these tools are "ignorant" and "backward". You complain about them "voting" against their interests AS IF the two parties offer a choice for the working man, when there IS NO CHOICE, only his REVOLUTION. You're a shame and a pathetic work of a Communist if you honestly believe a weakling of a man who studies emptiness is superior in whatever manipulated value there is to the manual worker. No way have you worked in your life.