MUELLER has had enough evidence to "charge" Trump all along. But REPUBLICANS...

MUELLER has had enough evidence to "charge" Trump all along. But REPUBLICANS, will not be able to cover up and protect him after Jan, 3rd.

#MuellerTime

Attached: 1541954784095.jpg (960x856, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S024otpADnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_KrwNVxx9g
youtube.com/watch?v=cL08sbhHzRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol ok

ok

it's been 2 years, no one cares

40,000 sealed indictments are all for Trump?
Lol keep dreaming

>unironically being on team pedoscum

KYS

> DRUMPF
take your stupid ass back to twitter.

You can’t POSSIBLY believe this. No one is this stupid.

>MUELLER has had enough evidence to "charge" Trump all along. But REPUBLICANS, will not be able to cover up and protect him after Jan, 3rd.

Trump can just pardon himself. Mueller wants to charge him AFTER he leaves office. Mueller wants to send trump to jail, and he most likely will.

Attached: 1ylj8n.jpg (600x338, 37K)

I’m gonna miss these shit mueller memes.

They were there before this fellow was paid to investigate lies

It’s coming any day now guys seriously, I mean look at all the things mueller has... tons of sealed evidence and anonymous witnesses... and this mountain of stuff only keeps getting bigger!

They are almost def. going to release something that is basically one step above nothingburger. It will be far short of any actual action, but just enough so that it remains a talking point for the foreseeable future. NPCs will have something to ramble about and conservatives will continue slowly going crazy pointing out nothing actually happened.

Too overweight to run

I heard a lawyer type say those sealed indictments could also be a back log of search warrants on drug houses. Bureacratic resistance by Obama holdovers not to execute search warrants on people of color because of Muh Drug War.

Attached: KS.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

> Trumpguzzlers on Trump’s lack of accomplishments: it takes time! It will happen! Any day now he will build the wall!
> Trumpists on Mueller: he hasn’t released the proof yet so there’s no proof! It shouldn’t have taken this long! Nothing will happen!

>Mueller
More like Drooler lol

Oh boy, more obstruction or procedural chargers.

And what will sending Trump to Jail after he leaves office accomplish? Look upon my field of fucks and see that is is barren.

youtube.com/watch?v=S024otpADnQ - Santa Teresa
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_KrwNVxx9g - Calexico
youtube.com/watch?v=cL08sbhHzRA

The wall is being built desu.

Mueller is waiting until the ramp up to the 2020 election starts. Then he drops the hammer and it's all ogre.

Attached: 8m5wdlj44m311.png (744x513, 458K)

>Alleged crimes have never been prosecuted by the government before
>Alleged crimes reach to other continents and potentially involve several of the most powerful people in the world including enemies of US
>Main person of interest is the most powerful man in US
>Similar but significantly smaller crimes have required years to build a case
>Potentially the highest level crime in American history

Hurr durr its been a whole two years!

Proving once again......

Uh huh.

>Jan 3rd
>2 months from now
>TRUMP IS RUSSIAN AGENT
So i suppose leaving a Russian agent in power for another month and a half won't hurt?

By that logic it will be any day now, desu if it helps you sleep better at night to believe that "mueller is right on his heels", then more power to you but mueller is coming up empty handed and this new AG is going to cut his funding until the investigation becomes impossible to continue, then start limiting his reach until he has no choice but to just shut it down.

>no, I mean let me move the g-goal post again, user

Attached: 1542236822929.jpg (674x674, 74K)

Look at all those qualifiers and (gasp)
>zero fucking evidence
>>STILL

>Trump can just pardon himself.
No. This is literally the dumbest fucking... If he did he would be impeached. They'd still have him imprisoned for something else. We don't have a god or a king. We have a manager, who works within the bounds of the laws of the nation, or he leaves our office.
Pence, on the other hand, depending on the severity of the charge, would probably pardon him before he did any time.

>We have a manager, who works within the bounds of the laws of the nation, or he leaves our office.
90% of all politicians would be kicked out of office if we held them to that standard.

>Zero fucking evidence

What do you think happens when a case is being built? They dont send a tweet out every-time they catch trump fart you nitwit.

>Ignoring already public indictments of those allegedly involved

When Don Jr is indicted I'm gonna be laughing my ass off

>Ignoring already public indictments of those allegedly involved
Indictments that will never see the inside of a court room. To give the impression of happening. May as well indict Jesus too?

>Thinks that indictments are the end all be all
That's a pretty low threshold for approval.
What would you consider a satisfying result?

>case being built
They made a baseless claim and spent 2 years trying to prove they are not full of shit. "Building a case" is code for justifying bullshit.

Zero evidence? Besides the whole Trump tower meeting, Manafort indictment, Flynn indictment, Papadopolous, Rick Gates, Michael Cohen, etc.

But yeah. Totally no evidence. Are you willfully ignorant or just stupid?

Attached: GOODFELLAS.jpg (584x329, 36K)

do explain how any of that applies. your script doesn't have it

Manafort charges had nothing to do with Trump
Flynn charges, nothing to do with Trump

>Indictments that will never see the inside of a court room.

Uh, you live under a rock user? Did you not hear about Paul Manafort and Micheal Flynn?

>If I say so that makes it true

Just because Trump has done fuckall on most issues doesn't mean any of the obviously fake russian bullshit is true

Is this shit for real though can anyone possibly imagine Trump getting impeached by this goon at this point? My country tolerates too much bullshit sometimes, this being one of the times.

Nothing to do with Trump.... his campaign manager and his national security adviser. Also his personal lawyer. Nothing to do with Trump. How do you pay your bills being this dumb?

Slide thread, this isn't twitter.

>everyone Mueller got were for charges completely unrelated to trump-russian collusion
Okay, cunt.

Attached: man-drinking-coffee.jpg (267x274, 16K)

God I hope Trump goes to jail. I want civil war so badly.

Attached: 1542190226448.gif (320x181, 2.67M)

>Retards actually believe Mueller has been sitting on evidence that Trump is actually an illegitimate president while letting Trump govern America and execute his agenda.

DESU this shit is getting fucking tiresome and old.

>Did you not hear about Paul Manafort and Micheal Flynn?
Oh, i thought you were referring to charges related to Trump. Not just any old shit Mueller dug up to give the impression he's not just wasting time and money.

>I'm taking a shit

>If I were you I'd take a hike

Attached: 1540782195971.jpg (1252x1252, 135K)