Be Japan in WWII

>Be Japan in WWII
>Completely aggressive force in the war
>Abuse China while it is being broken up into states, taking as much land as possible from them
>Rape of Nanking
>Kill hundreds of thousands of chinese soldiers and civilians, considering them subhumans
>half the population of major cities like Shanghai are executed
>rape between 20,000 to 80,000 chinese women, despite them being forbidden from sex while deployed
>this number varies so much because women were often killed after being raped by 15 or so jap soldiers, or simply didn't talk due to the "pure women" asian culture.
>Babies were impaled on Japanese bayonets
>shit makes front page news all over Asia, Japan still somehow keeps it a secret
>Hiroshima.thankgod
>Japan is forced out of China
>Make themselves more likeable by drawing cute characters like Hello Kitty
>this works
>They still haven't apologized to China and deny what they did

Fuck the Japanese

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lnAC-Y9p_sY

Attached: r7G4ejB.jpg (500x367, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=fd4mpX_irmw&feature=youtu.be&t=3319
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>Completely aggressive force in the war
Why the fuck would you not be aggressive in a time of war you faggot?

Attached: hiroo-onoda.jpg (948x1536, 69K)

>some people did bad things in the past
>APOLOGISE!!!!

Maybe the West could learn a thing or two from the Japanese

>Present days
>Nobody kills chankoros
>They multiply like rats and obliterate planet's ecology at unsustainable rate
Based nips, thanks for trying and please do it again sometime

No one cares, Hong Xi Lao.

Attached: nobody_cares.gif (390x212, 1.04M)

Attached: slide thread.jpg (1024x1024, 361K)

I understand killing, but raping too?
Please don't be edgy with your answer. Haven't slept yet and won't be able to handle cringy answers

reminder that japan did nothing wrong

The only thing bad is they didn't finish the job.

It’s obvious he meant the aggressor you fucking autist

Overly aggressive, there is a great difference between putting up a fight against your rivals in war and having no regard for human life.

Because they can. What other answer can there be? It is a fucking war, there's much deadlier things happen in war than rape, which is on the contrary to what they taught you in gender studies class, is only as harmful as mild beating.

>be chinese
>get raped and mongrelized by Mandchus
>get raped and mongrelized by Mongols
>get raped and mongrelized by Uygurs
>get raped and mongrelized by Europeans
>get raped and mongrelized by Nips

My main point is that everyone views Japan as a victim in World War II because of Hiroshima, and while that definitely didn't deserve it, it isn't like they weren't commiting mass human rights violations on a daily basis

All anti-Japan posts are chinese operatives, either voluntary or controlled by the Chinese Communist Party.
You guys usually pull this shit on reddit with help from the Admins, promoting it to the front page.
Japan did some caveman-tier shit but they are good enough to take on China and win when the time comes, and 1.4 billion Chinamen just can't take that.
So we get these posts.

Attached: 1506354989042.png (499x499, 272K)

You cannot seriously be attributing the actions of a few Japanese; many of whom were not even in the areas where anarchy brutalized equally. It was a feeding frenzy, and China was the toddler on Rottweiler street, the pit bull just found itself conveniently introduced really...

They are viewed as the victims because the nukes killed lots of civilians in a terrible fashion. China is viewed as a victims as well because civilians got raped and executed on a massive scale.

Remember that this is staged. Atrocities against civilians are to ensure deep hatred remains between countries even after the wars are over. This is so (((they))) can used them as fracture points for whenever they feel like kicking another war off or expanding a pre existing one. That’s whats going on in Burma now.

>be chinese woman in WWII
>be raped by mutiple Japanese soldiers
>whowillmarrymenow.jpg
>get pregnant
>give birth to rape baby
>kill it due to trauma

Rape sounds a lot worse than you give it credit for, especially given that asian culture emphasises that women stay pure and chaste

Fuck off with your own version of muh 6 gorillion, you ugly dog-eating chink.

Attached: 1541573249346.jpg (581x767, 92K)

Lol fuck nu-china. Old chinese people were better. Now everything in China is immoral. China's government can get nip'd again. Literally traditional Chinese is best chinese. Chinese government made these people like robots without any emotions.

Maybe the Chinese deserved it?

As if China is not committing mass human rights violations TODAY in a daily basis. Fuck off back to your shithole.

no, fuck you

Attached: 1540186388163.jpg (512x512, 57K)

Oi That’s a H8 croim ther U fooken wanka!

Attached: 1D34454D-8399-4418-AE1D-16F9547C9C57.jpg (878x954, 117K)

I agree. Chinese subvert in many ways. They exist in Japan to turn Japanese against japanese. They spin tales of horror against US Troops to make Japanese hate US military bases and hence demand US military leave only to make Japan vulnerable to Chinese attack which is revenge for what ever actually or didn't actually happen durin Japan's occupation of Nanking.

Based

Sigh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

They got used to it centuries before WW2 started

Attached: 1529502495812.png (1463x3639, 834K)

Nice tread chang

Attached: This kills the chang.jpg (964x1024, 91K)

Japanese occupation was better for the Chinese than Chinese rule anyway. Yes, despite all the warcrimes.

Japanese didn't cause perpetual starvation by forcing farmers to farm poppy everywhere and then stealing all of it from them to sell as opium as was the case by ANY Chinese government, communist, nationalist, warlords, doesn't matter, they were all the same. That's like number 1 thing. There were others like actually punishing crime or having administration that did something other than getting bribed left and right(and still not doing what it was asked for by whoever bribed them).

Brits know how to perform a civilized take-over

Most people think Japan deserved the nuke bombs. But maybe you think that because you're a Chinaman in England that everyone agrees with you.
Russia does not have a valid opinion on brutal war.

Attached: nuke2.gif (385x311, 1.92M)

>Believing the Nanking hoax
I bet you beleive 6 million Jews died too.

That's not a Brit it's a Chinese.

fucking pussy

You have to go back Wang.

Chankoro

Attached: Pop goes the Chinaman.webm (548x434, 780K)

>Completely ignoring how China is ethnically genociding Tibetans and Uighurs in real time
>Completely exucing the ongoing soft colonization of Africa by China through debt slavery
Yeah okay.

Attached: China.png (1056x2880, 1.79M)

>rape is all right and if you don't agree it's because you are a leftie who attends gender study classes
Kys you subhuman. I have met many good hearted Russian and my cousin is Russian. You are the worst if you find excuses for rape.
You could genocide a people and it's still better than raping the women and forcing parents to have sex with their children.
Fucking anime weebs. You guys are cancerous. Defending Japan because of a fucking cartoon

Based Ivan. When the Russo-Sino war finally kicks off I'll be rooting for you guys.

Know what they should do?

Get koreans and chinese move in to Japan en masse, displacing millions of Japanese out of their major cities.

That should help.

Nope you tool. Red blooded American who can trace roots back to Nathaniel hale. Living in Hawaii. Completely aware of Chinese deception. How about you?. A mutt? A come lately who trashes those that whose ancestor made the country in which you live? Still building a great country I know the truth and type no lies. Suck it faggot

Yeah fuck China, they deserve everything they got. Americans and British were on the wrong side during the war and we all know it

You do not want to die virgin ? no

Yeah you got put on that reply and I meant to write something else to agree with you, fren.
Let's not let this misunderstanding get in the way of our hatred for Communist China.

Attached: 63506-kybkgitrig-1500444937.jpg (1200x630, 118K)

Cries over chinks being murdered but thanks god for Hiroshima. Honestly we should have given the japs a free pass to finish the job.

I think most Australians posting here are not white anymore.
Japan was enslaving RAN sailors and Strayan soldiers before the US even entered the war.
A company of Australians at Hong Kong were captured, tortured, and cannibalized by the Japs.
Japs literally ate Australians, Brits, and Americans, besides the atrocities they committed.
And they are still better than the Chinese. But first we had to defeat Imperial Japan and turn them against the Chinese.
We'll let those two fight it out next, Japan will mop the floor with Chinese scalps.

Attached: 238c818ec38000e3ad0445e14f84635f--ww-history-military-history.jpg (500x370, 34K)

Well I'm sorry if I committed blasphemy against sacred vagina worship traditions of your land, but among not so (((civilized))) peoples these are not a thing.
>You could genocide a people and it's still better than raping the women
That's something seriously distorted in your understanding of how humanity works. Winners in war have been raping women since forever, so long that it got literally ingrained in female psychology causing them to have rape fantasies and make spreading legs before invaders instinctive survival strategy.
Moreover such order results in more healthy selection of men who proven themselves to be best fighters, while selection in egalitarian society where women choices are respected produces pretty but docile men who will be effortlessly decimated by those from first selection pattern should they come to conflict.

>Honestly we should have given the japs a free pass to finish the job.
We're going to. That's what's going to happen.
An East Asian co-alition is going to invade and punish the Chinese. It's the only time the Koreans, Taiwanese, Viets, Thai, Japanese, and Laotians will ever co-operate. To cull the Perfidious Chan.
The thought of Japanese divisions in Manchuoko gives me a raging fantasy boner.

Attached: 3e12ddc54aa1e29d9dda222fe76ec5df9f9cb850561ebe81c47ff0b18651dd25.jpg (520x390, 43K)

>Hiroshima, and while that definitely didn't deserve it
They totally deserved that. And it shut them the fuck down, didn't it? All they do is smile and nod now. Smile and nod, my friend. Nukes made that shit happen.

Fair enough. Accidents happen. I'm not perfect either. China sucks. We are friends with common enemy. My regards to you. I digress. cheers (pic related in an abstract way)

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 247K)

Is this Slav still thinking she has something to say about war crimes?
There's no reasoning with the brutes, they keep voting for a Despot at like 99% in favor.

Maybe a few a-bombs around the world would have helped prevent the situation the west is in today

Modern Japan is one of the most peaceful and lowest crime rate nations on Earth. In China they will run over toddlers with cars in the streets or people kick, stomp, and bodyslam them on the sidewalk and no one does anything about it. Do you need to see the webm of it? Fuck China and fuck you. One day China will rape your country if there is anything left to rape after the muslims are done with you.

Since when did the Russian ever mention the cartoons produced by my country? It's funny how anti-Japanese often accuse defenders of my country as being weeaboos and consumers of my country's cartoons, as if people don't have a fundamental interest towards truth, and only defend those that produce goods and services that they enjoy. It's disingenuous, and really reveals who you are.

no fuck you you dog eating chink fucker
the world will objectively be a better place when the Nips rule all gooks with an iron fist again

Our country doesn't have a history or culture of scalping. Yours does.

Americans often reveal themselves when they write atrocity propaganda of other countries.

>They still haven't apologized to China and deny what they did
Bullshit. The Japs have repeatedly apologized for the war, and the Japanese government has never denied that the war happened.

hmmm, kinda reminds me of someone else....oh yeah, the british, the russians, and the americans

Yeah, that's why I don't feel so bad about the nukes.
>some people did bad things in the past
not according to japs. they're not only not apologizing, they don't even acknowledge it happened.

Kek kek kek

Don't fall for it, it's Russian and Chinese shills trying to drive a wedge between us and the Japanese. Nips are our friends now and they stand against the Mongol Hordes.

Attached: StudentRecant.jpg (886x861, 175K)

Imagine how out of control the chankoro population would be if they didn't do that extermination job

The only thing that I can say about war crimes is that they dont exist. To commit crimes you require law, and there is no such sophisticated social constructs in war. Inb4 various conventions, you can wipe ass with your conventions, that's the only thing they are good for.
Kikes are just invented this shit to manipulate lemmings' public opinion via their pathological altruism. When some bad goyim do anything, of course media will screech about war crimes to set lemmings against them, but media owners cannot possibly commit war crimes despite constantly using white phosphorus that has been "outlawed".

Correct, Western Civ has a history of scalping.
But neither Japan nor the US is kidnapping Japanese civilians and forcing them to labor in North Korea.
NK then hands off your kidnapped citizens to China for experimentation and espionage purposes.
Don't you think you should be worried about that Naruto?
They've also put your honorable Fisherfolk out of work with their industrial filth.

Attached: ryj5f1kapbc11.jpg (753x484, 41K)

Ya know Hans, if you want people to see the truth about the holohoax and other fake atrocities that the Germans are blamed for, I advice you to set the same standards for others, especially your country's former allies. I say the same thing to my fellow Japanese patriots that like to complain about the falsehood of Nanking and the Comfort women, but gladly take a shit on Germany for their fake war crimes.

Koreans are only a threat when Jews are pulling their strings from behind the scenes. Same thing about any other race, really. Even niggers and spics.

>you can wipe ass with your conventions
And there ya have it, folks.
The full measure of Russian concern for war crimes.
There's a point where anti-semitism becomes a mental illness, and you are way beyond that point Vodkabro.

xD

That was deep and i understand what you mean. I just meant that, what they did was super messed up.

I swear to god you English teachers are the most annoying fucking cunts I've come across.
>anti Japanese posters
So if you criticize the Japanese you are "anti-japan". You behave exactly like the Jews.
>English teachers were a mistake
-T. Shakespeare

>Uses "lemming" instead of "NPC"
I'm starting to like you quite a lot, Ivan

Ohhhh, you're an edgy little American sailor in Yokosuka.
I'm going to report you to your Chief for shitposting on Duty.
Get back to work you little slut.

Attached: langley.jpg (600x409, 63K)

you really gottem this time

Attached: ffffff.jpg (400x267, 23K)

Imagine having to go full Warsaw Uprising on a tiny breakaway city in the 1990s.
Russia is just a joke at this point.
It'll be fun watching even the Chinese walk all over Siberia without much effort at all.

Attached: grozny.jpg (900x736, 364K)

There you just assumed that I am an English teacher without any evidence, just like you assume that the other posters defending my country are weeaboos. Your excessive use of argumentum ad hominem is disgusting.
>So if you criticize the Japanese you are "anti-japan". You behave exactly like the Jews.
Completely incorrect because the Jews complain about "anti-semitism" in response to facts, rather than lies. Also, I can be "anti-Swedish" by saying that Sweden has a terrible history of colonialism and therefore ought to have a hundred million Somali immigrants; if you criticized my anti-Swedish statement, would that make you a Jew? No, you are completely missing the point.

In fact, you argue like a jew. A jew argues by taking the most irrelevant part of an argument, twists it, and tries to belittle the arguer. That's exactly what you did.

They probably sent her pictures of her family members in China held at gun point. That is all

Attached: image.jpg (743x960, 113K)

t. chink expat

YEah if they did apologize then the Chinese would come up with some new ancient maps showing that japan has been a part of China since ancient times, like Turkistan, and Tibet, and the moon.

>Babies were impaled on Japanese bayonets
youtube.com/watch?v=fd4mpX_irmw&feature=youtu.be&t=3319

>Showing a photo from a movie as if it's an evidence of anything.

good.
At least our friends got out of it scot free.

Attached: IMG-20181029-WA0028.jpg (923x713, 56K)

I came to this opinion merely observing actions of race that is most successful as of now.
>but media owners cannot possibly commit war crimes despite constantly using white phosphorus that has been "outlawed"
In the end everything comes to fight for your survival and place in the world. Want to hold back on that because "ethics"? Your rival won't commit such mistake.

You gonna pretend Chinese front wasn't an absolute hellhole of war crimes, mr 731?

Scorched earth tactic is the only way you can handle any mountain niggers, terrain is too convenient for guerilla warfare to use anything else. How's it going in Afghanistan for you btw, defeated ebil terrorists already? This is same thing.
>It'll be fun watching even the Chinese walk all over Siberia without much effort at all.
Chankoros didnt won a single war against foreign opponent in their entire history. A fun indeed.

I haven't slept yet and it's 10 in the morning so my brain is shut off. Let me explain. I have nothing against Japan but I've seen many "weebs" defend them even in the most ridiculous way ever. What your country did in nanking was very brutal and you shouldn't deny the horrible crimes. I shouldn't have been rude to you or Russia-bro.
I'm off to bed

>be britain in ww2
>choose the wrong side of the war
>destroy the world, perhaps permanently
>come to Jow Forums and shill against an ethnically homogenous state

Attached: 1536940211478.jpg (720x634, 69K)

>Things that never happened

If thats the worst the Japs did sound to me like the chinks were better off considering how royally fucked they got from communism.

Well, i'm not sure if that actually happened but you can't blame the entire nation of Japan for it, it was SOME Japanese soldiers that allegedly did that. How can you prove that photo you posted is real? nowadays we have photoshop, cant believe anything.

I'm only saying at least there is one fake photo which was used as an evidence of Nanking massacre.

when is the scum sucking angloid going to apologize to the world for their imperialism?

Attached: british roach.png (569x454, 186K)

Do you apologize to the ants that you step on when you’re walking to the market? Or to the mosquitoes you’ve seated from the sky?

In my opinion the japs were not cruel enough to the chinese.

Attached: 54466da8.jpg (400x525, 41K)

We are all sinners.

Just imagine being a soldier personally raping tens if not hundreds of women

I feel bad whenever i'm forced to kill anything, it reminds me of my own mortality.

I think they are trying to by cucking their entire country out right now...

Wait what? they ate Australian soldiers? sauce?

No war in history has went like that, the moment troops are exchanging fire and such, all bets are off on all sides. All that talk of nobility and honor is just stories they tell idiots back home.

Attached: 1d72fe4a3001cf20ebc900589b238854.png (846x900, 448K)

That looks like some good wine, not gonna lie.

with söy sauce, bröther

no proof other than what mao zedong and stalin said