SWEDEN YES! YES TO THE SNIP!

New statistics: more males are getting a vasectomy

"More males have sterilized themselves the past years. In the three big cities, the trend is most obvious in Stockholm, where the number of performed procedures have more than doubled over five years."

"Fler män har steriliserat sig de senaste åren. I de tre storstäderna är trenden tydligast i Stockholm, där antalet som genomgått ingreppet mer än fördubblats på fem år."

Reported by swedish government media:
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=7092449
archive.is/xJ77r

Attached: open-ended-vasectomy.jpg (500x457, 32K)

Bump

Attached: Men-Are-Celebrating-Their-Vasectomies-–-And-Here’s-the-Surprising-Reason-Why-shutterstock_513918 (1000x625, 29K)

So you sterilize niggers and soigoys??

> Cuckholm

Can somebody nuke that place already and liberate the rest of us from their SJW madness?

Good these cucks are removing themselves from the gene pool.

What happens to all the sperm that can't get out from your balls?

Too many fertile males in Sweden. You don't need three men to impregnate one woman. The Arab guy is already enough so the Swedes can go sterilize themselves.

Good question. Can someone answer?

Meant the question regarding where the sperm goes

There are too many fertile white men in Sweden...
YES GOY, SNIPE SNIPE YOURSELF! STERILIZE YOURSELF SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THOSE PESKY WHITE PURE BLOOD CHILDREN OF YOURS. Children are far too anoying, and will take time away from your anime, gaming, and other selfish hobbies.

Attached: 1508266566035.jpg (600x600, 42K)

If I could guess, I would not guess that niggers get sterilized

They probably rewire it so it empties into your urine?

Anyways, why doesn't your flag show? Do you live somewhere special like Antartica?

GOOD GOYS, STERILIZE YOUR ENTIRE RACE SO WE CAN SWARM IT WITH MORE ROACHES.

Attached: jewish-merchant-is-happy.png (662x858, 25K)

YES YES YES
LIMIT THE FERTILITY OF AMALEKITE GERMANICS

Attached: 1506278510991.jpg (955x955, 108K)

That's a good thing. Things need to accelerate in Sweden and Sweden needs to be sacrificed for the rest of the Yurop to finally see before it's too late. I mean, it sucks for the few uncucked swedes out there, but it needs to be done.

>the trend is most obvious in Stockholm
Fail to see how this is a bad thing desu.
Stockholm is the most degenerate place in all of Sweden, like Sodom, Gomorrah, Berlin and San Francisco rolled into one big gay, depraved, feminist, shit burrito.
It's not actual men doing this, it's the feminized cuckolds that vote for the green party / feminazi initiative.
In short, good riddance.

What are the actual numbers?

From 40 to 80? And how few of these are Afroswedes (lol)
Afroswede is going to be my new go-to derogatory

>sweed flag
>promotes getting balls cut
no surprised

muslims are literally going to bread you faggots out of existence kek

Attached: sweede cuck.jpg (983x995, 188K)

Thank god. Procreation is the last thing that the degenerate Swedes should do. The sooner they are extinct the better.

Attached: yes.png (1997x836, 260K)

I feel bad for Sweden t b h, but your sacrifice for the greater good of Europe will be appriciated

They're weeding themselves out of the gene pool voluntarily. I fail to see the problem.

Attached: 1534835763520.png (1327x352, 44K)

The fuck? Swedish men have something to snip down there?

Attached: 1562173078571.jpg (1347x4643, 1.34M)

Yes, goy, don't change any alimony or child support laws. Blame white men instead.

Attached: 1539135925417.jpg (919x626, 182K)

This. I went to Stockholm to a concert of a band that almost never plays in Finland. I stayed at a hotel that had a huge bronze plate in a glory spot in the hotel's lounge that said something along the lines of "our employees are diverse people, muslims, gays, indians, etc...". When I went to the hotel restaurant and saw no-one there I asked a waiter if it was open. This waiter was a turbo faggot of the highest degree. He was wearing a shit ton of makeup and a haircut from a women's magazine. He put his hands on my arms and leaned in really close to my face to say "unfortunately we closed an hour ago" at which point I leaned back and told him to keep to his personal space in a calm polite tone. He still looked absolutely stunned and offended about it. Like it was the first time someone told him to back off.
Now I may be just an autistic fingol but even super touchy southern europeans never touched me and got that close.

I also saw for the first time in my life a man wearing a dress shopping in the walkway where the van/truck of peace hit near the centrum.

My gf opened up yodel to check the local posts expecting a Swedish version of underage kids posting memes, but wouldn't you know it the first posts were sluts talking about how many dicks they've sucked and a guy asking about the hottest gay scenes in stockholm.

I got the impression that Stockholm should really be nuked. I had no prior prejudices against the city but in just one day that completely changed.

Is there anything actually wrong with weak lines eradicating themselves?

Attached: 1538587062564.png (1000x800, 45K)

What's the problem this is great news.
MGTOW is a real thing and this is the end of the white race. We aren't a united group like Muslims are or negroes are with a common complaint, founded or unfounded. I have as much hatred for the left as I do the Muslim or negro.
When numbers of white proportionally comes to dangerous levels and the working man's money dries up and social welfare dries up, expect reprisals. All MGTOW men will not have to witness their children raped, tortured or killed. That's how humane thinking man is. We will however take great pleasure learning the fate of liberal cuck man and white women clasping for remnants of white man's laws with no one to enforce them. The free man has retreated to his bolt hole.
If the world does wake up and we use nukes to rid ourselves of these plagues of third worlders then vesectomy is reversible and we can have kids with the new woke white women to repopulate.
If the west doesn't wake up then drive by Tyrone and level headed Ahmed can inherit the MAD arsenal and wipe each other out.
MGTOW wins either way. With no offspring we have no care for the end.
See Theresa May and Merkel.

How do you make pee if your balls don't work

>MGTOW is a real thing and this is the end of the white race

wtf is yodel?

More males need a vasectomy. Africans, poos, and sand niggers mostly. Asians kind of already fucked their birth rates up, though it wouldn't hurt to keep that trend going.

Overpopulation is a real issue.

Don't expect low IQ man to get a vesectomy. Their joy is in the only thing they know to pass the time, sex. And they take great pleasure bragging about it to fellow morons.
This is white man's final act to save himself the heartache of watching his children slaughtered.

The white man has no hero, it's the end of days. Some may say a Breivik is our man but all he did was kill liberal/commie kids. If you don't believe them saveable then why do we pontificate on here to try and change opinion.
The army is a keyboard one with ourselves as an audience.

calm down blackpillbro.. The media might try to bullshit about the end of white race with the help of useful idiots and jews, but white people still corner the market on money, land, scientific achievement and most white countries are still 70 percent white.

German app for smartphones. Like Jow Forums for normies with outvoting. I met funny people with Jodel in my holidays in other countries

I know that but that's a woman's argument which leads me to believe that you are already well on the way to being domesticated.
Women think of the now, men plan for the future.
The immigrants are out producing us because that's what the unemployed state funded do. The hard working family man has a real struggle with more than two kids which is just under break even. (Early death).
I'm not disputing our achievements, I know how good white man is. Is it such a bad thing to realise that with invention came adaption on our part to the new technologies. We are throwing it all to the whim of unadapted man.

>Backpressure from blockage of the vas deferens causes a rupture in the epididymis, called an "epididymal blowout" in 50% of vasectomy patients. Sperm sometimes leak from the vas deferens of vasectomized men, forming lesions in the scrotum known as sperm granulomas.

/thread

Hold on, so when these guys get sterelized like OP pic related, they can't splurge anymore ? I don't get it, why wouldn't balls explode if sperm can't go out

you will have to pay for storage

Attached: camera-p.jpg (2448x3264, 1.25M)

Meanwhile Amerimutts chop off their whole dick

Attached: 1515716034507.jpg (638x702, 46K)

I meant jodel.
It's a normie version of imageboards on mobile but with upboats. Very popular in Finland at least.

Antarctica has their own flag. It happens on a mobile network when you're traveling in my experience.

The sperm is still produced by the testicles, but it stays there and is eventually broken down into constituent proteins as it is absorbed by the membranes in the epididymis (the walls covering the testicle).

They will still ejaculate, since a part of semen comes from the prostrate gland, but their semen will not contain any sperm, thus, not being able to make a woman pregnant.

Thanks pajeetbro.

Attached: 1504902926085.jpg (720x947, 158K)

>self genocide
I mean, this is how you know that your genetic branch is a failure. I can't even laugh at that, I just feel pitty

Yes. Also a reversible procedure and 80yo rich ex mgtow can repopulate the world with white young women who saw the errors of their white slut loose mothers without the then dead negro and wog to worry about.
MGTOW wins either way.
The importance is to force the government's hand. If skilled labour is transferred at an alarming rate to the new people then productivity will drop exponentially. The Jew capitalist experiment dies far faster than falling birth rates among whites.

Do it for the fatherland, hold on and wipe out an entire white generation.
Siege Heil 2.0

Not self genocide. A wake up call see my previous comment.

White race was a mistake

I was fighting with that thought for the past few years. Maybe you're destined to take over after white man after all, Ahmed.

Never ever do this. It can cause chronic pain. (That's a bad thing)

Wake up call? What do you mean? Vasectomy is irreversible for the most part. If more swedes will start doing it, it will be the end of them

>told him to keep to his personal space
I like to imagine it's legal to shoot someone in Finland if they come within 3 meters of you.
So comfy.

Attached: finnish_bus_stop.png (555x333, 143K)

A mistake means there was conscious thought over its existence. As we know that IQ deminishes the more melanin is displayed by a third world reprobate it's highly unlikely any wog, poo or coon could consciously produce anything so wonderful.

Keep dreaming panjeet. There are plenty of Gupta's that wish to be here and or white but no whites that wish to be a ganjeescoon without the use of mind altering drugs.

Most part it is reversible and you can still breed by withdrawing sperm mechanically from the bollocks and turkey basting it into the mother of your choice.

Gold

Does Sweden sterilize transsexuals like we do? Because that would really explain this shit.

>stockholm syndrome

>barely 2500 "men" this year

The article literally mentions Australia. Apperently over 10% of your male population is sterilized. Yikes.

It's not that simple and costs horrendous money. And to make it as it was is almost impossibru so you're left with ball stabbing method and invitro probably, because you can't just simply stab your balls, take sperm and shoot it into bagina. The chances of impregnation aren't that high, so you would have to do that multiple times. In vitro costs up to 20k and is unethical if there's more than one zygote created, in my opinion.

You pee put your bum like ladies do.

Where are you posting to have a question mark flag? Fucking Antarctica?

Thanks. Always wondered that.

>tfw sperm donor
>tfw have kids
>tfw white

Get on my level, Scandaplebians. At least put some bloody effort in.

Well that sounds awful.

Just dont have sex. How hard can it be?