Can someone explain to me why Islam is seen as the "true religion of the Black man" by blacks

Christianity is often regarded as blacks as the religion imposed on them by the evil slave master and colonizer. My understanding is that Islam spread into Africa when the the Arabs conquered Egypt. Before that Africa was Pagan

Therefore how can Islam be the true religion of the black man if it was spread into Africa by the Arabs the same way Christianity was by the Romans?

Attached: dahgey.jpg (281x211, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Blacks are dumb and fall for the religion that is crafted as an ideological mind trap. They're also aggressive and hostile so they gravitate to islam which is based on lies and deceit, whereas christianity has honesty and faithfulness among its core tenets.

It's a religion built upon chimping out

Islam became unbelievably popular in the 1960s and 1970s when the Black Power movement was gaining traction with the rise of Malcom X and the Brotherhood of Islam, which specifically targeted Black men and boys in jail.

They're basically the black equivalent of "KIKESTIANITY ISN'T WHITE" trailer trash

They care more about a religion's perceived origin than about whether it's true

Low iq religion for low iq people

Except the "Brotherhood of Islam" aren't actually mudslimes. They are a free masonic based counter intelligence operation.

It's based on being anti-"white" and Christianity is associated with the white man. Therefore, you need anther religion. The traditional African Paganism is generally useless because they don't even know which bit of Africa they came from even if you still have some random tribe out there practicing some variant of it. The eastern religions are for easterners, but they know that there are Muslims in Africa.

Traditional Islamic belief claims that Islam was the religion of Adam, and therefore the first religion. As such, all people were Muslim originally, including the black people. Those pagan tribesmen following their thousands-of-years old-beliefs? Just apostates.

Now of course, this requires mental gymnastics, so you need to understand the emotional appeal. Black people in the US were very much not considered part of society proper, due to being slaves, and even when freed, they were still Black before they were considered American, if they were ever considered American by other Americans at all. Now, go to an alienated people, and speak to them about the Ummah, the universal brotherhood of all believers, that one is Muslim first before anything else, and they get the acceptance they have been denied.

Incidentally, it's why gingers are disproportionately converts to islam when you look at whites.

Most black males go to prison for some kind of chimp spree. They pick it up there to help rationalize dindu nuffin.

What the fuck did I just read.

It was written by and for retards and savages. Why do you think it works for niggers?

Except that Christianity didn't spread the same way as Islam you retarded bong. Christianity spread mostly through conversion, although after most Romans converted to Christianity, the emperor changed the state religion and "converted" to maintain power. Islam, since its existence, spread through invasions, forced conversions, etc. Hence why Mecca and Kaaba used to be pagan, but got destroyed and converted into Islam, why Persia became Muslim (through jizya, not allowing nonmuslims to trade or work, etc.), and so on.

Most Christians were usually native to their countries. Muslims spread around a lot of the Arab population into non Arab areas. Egypt used to have Coptic Christians who were mostly killed off by Muslim Arabs, now they are a minority. Turkey stole Greek culture, etc.

The two didn't spread the same, the followers of Jesus weren't commanded to kill, invade, conquer, or to establish a Christian state.

Islam has come to be defined as the anti-west. In the past most radical movements in the middle east were commies because that was seen as anti-western.

tl;dr brown people want to destroy europe and have used different ideologies to do so.

because islam forbids racism.

lRead history retard!

IT was teh white christians who enslaved blacks.

Islam forbids slavery adn says all men are equal

>Blacks are dumb and fall for the religion that is crafted as an ideological mind trap.
fpbp

Everyone enslaves blacks. It's totally going to happen again.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1200x675, 69K)

because it allows a man to be a man. Religions that allow feminism are very subversive when applied to the black community. Whites might be able to withstand female leadership, but the black community clearly can not.

Also a good portion of slaves that were brought to the Americas were originally muslim.

everyone buys black slaves even until this day. Buyiing and enslaving are not the same thing.

Except most African shitholes are Christian, retard.

Attached: 5315343121.png (1769x1185, 744K)

slavery was ended after the civil war

I hope this is trolling. Poohammad valued 1 nigger as worth 1/2 of a sandnigger (he traded two niggers for one sandnigger), called them "animals" and "cargo ships", and founded the slave trade (see etymology of the word "slave") which the Portuguese and Spanish secularists later spread into Europe.

>tfw the worst parts of Africa (subsaharan Africa) is overwhelmingly Christian
How do Christcucks deal with this fact?

Attached: Religion_distribution_Africa_crop.png (367x353, 12K)

>Forced Conversations

Yeah, I wonder who did this. Didn't the christians convert people by force?!

Christians used to torture non-christians in the past but it's ok, they did it the name of "tHe tRuE rElIgIoN"

Attached: 1540985856280s.jpg (250x247, 6K)

because it demands total submission and lack of free will

Says the Like!!

Attached: 1541694884905.jpg (720x916, 114K)

Kike*

kek, project more, shitfingers

See

ITT butthurt christcucks

Attached: muslimvictories.png (1900x1364, 864K)

>Didn't the christians convert people by force?!

They literally didn't in the vast majority of cases. Christianity spent its first 300 years as persecuted minority cult, Islam was literally founded by a local warlord intent on conquering more shit.

do you know what "project" means you low IQ mutt subhuman?

>European Christians wuz a good boy
>Chistians dindu nuthin
>Africa and South America were magically Christianised, nothing to see here

Attached: 1411750306962.png (1271x845, 254K)

>They literally didn't in the vast majority of cases.
wrong

>What is a Rastafari?
>Are Jamaicans Black?

Dip.

>They literally didn't in the vast majority of cases
why are you lying? we all know about the wars between pagans and christians all over europe,even when europe bacame full christian they kept fighting each other

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Crusades

Read up, retard

im homosexuals and i think christians are very oppressive and racist

Pretty selective for a faggot who follows a Poophet that proved he was a false prophet due to losing at the Battle of Uhud. You're still losing today, in case you forgot.

t. historically illiterate amerimutt

The battle of uhud was lost because the muslims did not obey the prophets command, i don't even know why im talking to you, you retarded low IQ mixed race mongrel.

Attached: barbarusa.png (315x578, 34K)

He's a delusional christcuck, seems like he forgot the atrocities committed by the teutonic and livonian orders against the lithuanian pagans.

hahahaha Burger education never ceases to amaze me
christcucks tends to never talk about their fuck ups in history always bragging about the victories only

>mUh wArLoRd

Muhammad never wanted war, originally he just wanted to spread his religion. He even tried to have some peace agreements like "The Hudaybyyah Treaty" with the Pagans.

The pagans kept torturing Muslims for years, what did you expect Muslims to do other than revenge?!

>Can someone explain to me why Islam is seen as the "true religion of the Black man" by blacks
Because they are stupid niggers

Rape

>shit-colored skin
>calling someone else a mongrel
Stay mad, faggot. Muhammad lead that battle and still lost to the infidels. Stop pulling shit out of your ass for once, shitfingers.

>Because they are stupid niggers
so are the black christians also stupid niggers cause they followed that religion?

>what did you expect Muslims to do other than revenge?!

It wasn't even revenge, the pagans were the aggressors most of the time, and the battle of badr was due to the muhajiroon getting their property and money stolen when they migrated to medina, and when muhammad SA liberated mecca he didn't commit a single atrocity and only destroyed the idols.

Muh-ham-ad was a white man with black slaves so niggeers going islam is dumb as fuck

hahaha, stupid amerimutt.

Attached: american vs afghan.png (583x2452, 1.72M)

He said "first 300 years", pea brain. Do you know when the Northern Crusades took place?

you will always be a mutt not accepted by whites nor by niggers

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 17K)

Lol, Muslims won the battle of Badr, Tabuk, the battle of the Trenches and even more.

Stop bitching about Muslims losing one battle!

Bullshit. Your oldest historical sources (Al Tabari in this case) say he threatened the Quraysh and then was thrown out. Then he chimped out and cowardly killed one of them.

This is sad, poop face.

Go ahead and provide proof, otherwise go suck off the local rabbi for good goy points.

Yup, The first 3 centuries before (((Paul))) hijacked your religion!

>A-Allah isn't perfect, I guess
>M-muhammad wasn't the best of men or guided by the perfect god, I guess
lol

This, christianity used to be the true religion until the bible got edited and fiddled with.

Of course Islam is the religion of the black man, they’re the only ones stupid enough to believe in it. Sand people are (barely) one step above blacks, so it makes sense that sand people would follow it

Attached: 1524200434561.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

this is now islam redpill thread

Attached: 1515699965829.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

whiter than you mutt
no retard we gave freedom to the black slaves like Bilal we was the first Muezzin in Islam

Page Number?! Proof or GTFO!!

>193739239
When did he say that ? the loss at the battle of badr was a lesson to the muslims to obey the prophet, you complete utter subhuman retard, at the start the muslims were winning and even routed the infidels, and when the archers stationed at the top of mount badr saw this they rushed to chase the fleeing pagans and by this they disobeyed the prophet, which is the reason of the loss.

False. Ethiopia was a cradle of Christianity.
Islam was the main enslaver and seller of blacks slaves.
Islam viewed blacks as morally inferior and castrated most of them.
Islam never ended " legal" slavery until western Christian abolitionist forced them to. Now it has reemerged thanks to leftist coddling Islam.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion

this autistic screencap has been refuted countless times you chimp.

are you a kike? cause i have hard time believing you're a christian if you don't know that all god's messengers can suffer in life as a test to them

blacks in america are mostly christian. y’all fucked up, and invited in ferals from africa. will take over a century to somewhat tame them. good luck lol

Leave them be ikhwan, this website is their stronghold, those cucks don't dare to speak out in real life, let them spout their bullshit lies behind the safety of their screens.

Well, kill yourself before you molest someone and make more fags

>proof?
Pic related. Learn to read, poo.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-17-06-57-22.jpg (540x678, 192K)

The worst thing that ever happened to the world was the rise of Islam. It's a blot upon the world. It's too bad we no longer have a Pope that could call for a crusade, so that the nuclear powers of the west could drop nuclear bombs on Mecca and Medina, and eradicate those two lair of evil from existence.

>the mafia never wanted to smash local stores, originally they just wanted offer security services.

What about Bilal, he used to be a Black slave and Muslims unchained him from slavery!!

BTW, I would like to tell you that any source written by a non-muslim about Islam cannot be trusted. Religions are taught by its followers not enemies!!

>Islam viewed blacks as morally inferior and castrated most of them
proof on that burger? go and read about how the prophet viewed blacks and tell me if it's racist or not

See
But you can't do that, because of fulfilled Old Testament verses like Daniel 7:13-14.

Secular power was what he wanted you stupid nigger. You guys have been getting cucked by a warlord pedophile charlatan for 1400 years because Racially your IQ is too low to see through a dead man’s scam. Kill yourself.

This. Nige

So, are you saying that not even christianity is able to save subsaharian africa? That's very racist of you Mahmoud, please change your heart in the name of Allah

Elementary my dear user; islam is a slave religion and blacks a natural slaves.
Hence it fits the black man like a glove.

Attached: sherlockpep.jpg (882x731, 63K)

Malcolm x and Muhammad Ali appropriated it as a black man's religion. It was the original we wuzzery and as long as it wasn't a white culture they would be down with it.

>Learn to read

i suggest you read the picture you posted then come back, retard, kek.

>The worst thing that ever happened to the world was the rise of Islam
in way it's true it was the worst thing the kikes could even imagine cause we all redpilled on your kikery

Attached: 1534527879061.jpg (300x295, 18K)

Why would I give a shit about your shitty pun!

Attached: IMG_20181028_170818.png (1080x1059, 176K)

You're conflating Islam with Arabs

False.
Oldest books are from the time of the apostles and are the ones included in the bible.
Apocryphal texts all written hundreds of years later were appropriately excluded.
Muslims even fabricated the Gospel of Barnabas post 12th century to fool Christians into including faggot pervert antichrist moham in the bible.
If God said he will protect his Word for all time, both in your book and in the bible, muslims call god a liar by making this claim.
I have no doubt Islam will grow and Christians will shrink. Its predicted that evil will become the victor in this world in the end days and that must happen before God comes back to throw you all in the fire for what you did to His children.
Harlot = Western Corporate State Atheism
Beast = Islam

You will all burn in good time.

>God's messengers can lie and deceive
No, I'm not a retarded Satan-worshipper like you.

see
>shitskin
>remotely white
doubt.jpg

>freed slaves are good
You created the word "slave", you fucking low IQ mongrel. Muhammad called his personal niggers "animals" and "cargo ships" according to your own sources.

>Malcolm x and Muhammad Ali appropriated it as a black man's religion
that was back when they were part of Nation Of Islam but then they converted to Sunni Islam and stopped that racist bullshit about Islam is only for blacks

Christianity wasn't able to civilise Huemonkeys and Latinos as well, faggot

Attached: Homicide rate.jpg (726x645, 210K)

If all you shitskins are redpilled on the kikes, then why is Israel still there?

that's bullshit
the true religion of black man is paganism
hoodoo, voodoo, witchcraft

In your picks it says:
>Non-Arabs had to pay Jizziah

In reality it was "Non-Muslims" who had to pay Jizziah not "nON aRabZ"

The Jizziah was only for Christians and Jews and it was nothing compared to the two annual Salary the Muslims had to pay!!

If you'd stop quivering with fear of reading that for five seconds, you'd realize that he was still preaching in "Mecca" when he threatened them with doom. Grow some balls unlike the slaves you castrated.

ma tdirch 3la rabhom please

>Therefore how can Islam be the true religion of the black man
It's not, blacks who claim it is are retards.

>mfw Christcucks believe that Christian countries are somehow civilised and prosperous
kek, most Christian countries are shitholes like Phillipines and Haiti

Attached: Phillipines.jpg (1224x864, 1.09M)

Christianity is seen as the white man's religion, and the barbaric aspects of Islam resonate with the barbaric black man.

>Muhammad called his personal niggers "animals" and "cargo ships" according to your own sources.
okay burger show me this sources, oh wait you can't cause you're low IQ subhuman mutt, how it feels to know that there is mulims whiter than you?

You're full of shit Ahmed. Muslims and Jews are two sides of the same coin. The only difference between the two of you is the Jews are smarter, and more cunning, primarily because of their lower numbers.

If it was up to me, I'd bomb all of you equally.