US Prison Population

Blacks make up 13% of the US population, yet about 33% of prisoners are black. Police brutality or fucked culture?

Attached: prison-race-issues-gty-thg-171117_12x5_992.jpg (992x415, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17456570/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers hate everything and want to destroy anything

>33%
only?

niggers gonna nig

Fucked genetics

Nogs Partially higher likelihood to commit crime, partially dumber nog criminals TBQH. Both phenomena are active in the numbers

They commit more crimes and are dumber about it. Yeah its true that kwaps tend to target black neighborhoods and profile them so they get more scrutinity but this is because kwaps know they are more likely to be criminals.

This

Blacks have paternal abandonment issues

>glorifying violence is a cultural norm
>wonder why your youth get arrested

Ayo dem crakaz rassisst n shieeet *holds up a store with a hi point*

My country is 25% Russian yet they make up about 50% of all prison populations. Why?

"All you redneck prejudiced motherfuckers"

In Australia the Indigenous population sits at 3% of the total population. Yet, they account for 28% of the prison population.

No, they have a government backed matriarchy issue. Their communities, at leas in the US are intentionally subverted, by the government giving incentives for black women to run males out of the home and such.

And how much crime do they commit?

Oh wait. Maybe if they stopped commiting so much crime they wouldn't go to jail? Just a though

Attached: 1522453128374.gif (616x5370, 1.18M)

>for profit prison means they need to actively 'recruit' more prisoner for their legal sweatshop instead of acting as a deterrent
>government stepping in as a substitute father figure means more single mothers which statistically yields the most criminal kids
>plus nigger culture
>plus nigger's genetics that makes them more inherently reliant on violence as a solution to problems
>means they're the easiest candidates to get thrown into prison for easy gov bucks and legal slaverytier labor
>problem lies with giving away prisons from gov control, nanny feminist states that encourages women to ditch their husband to find a better guy thanks to the divorce financial safety net and culture that promotes the thuggery more seen in blacks and beaners
>op will refuse to acknowledge these points and start another thread with a similar bait question because he's just a shitposting NPC

>The pretend society of the left
If we had stronger states rights and weaker national laws then the left oriented states could fully experiment with their pretend society and better understand the results.

Single Black Breeding machines in exchange for gibs. Gotta keep having them nigglets or maahmmie gonna has ta gets da job. AND Black women are the most horrendous mothers on the planet. I would rather leave my child with a bigfoot than a black woman.
Black kids grow up with Reactive Attachment Disorder. No love no bond = 100% Sociopaths.

This. That doesn't sound right. OP hasn't given any citations.

it's mostly black males, about 6% of the US population

34% of black males have been in prison before, so about 2% of the US population

That reasoning is racist.
We must ignore such logic because nigger feelings might get hurt.

Low IQs, violent tendencies, ugly, smelly, with what consists of a culture glorifying violence and a chip on the shoulder. It's a miracle it's only 33%.

This has been asnwered too many times.

Niggers have high testosterone rates
They also have low IQs

They are stupid beings that are prone to spouts of anger.

There's your fucking answer. It's not rocket science. A 6 year old could come to this conclusion if given the statistics

Men make up 98% of the country’s prison population.
IS THE PRISON INDUSTRY SEXIST TOO??????

Abbos are worse than nigger though desu.
I have trouble even considering them humans.
I mean just look at them. Literal apes.

And some one fucked one of those things at one point.

Chicken and the egg really, blacks are genuinely more likely to commit crimes at this point, but only because of the placebo effect.

e.g black people actually think they're inferior.

They just have the worst culture. I actually had an aboriginal school inside of my school and they literally just wanted to fail.

Attached: 1539945829157.png (625x910, 74K)

In many cases they commit over 50% of the crime. If anything they are underepresented.

Attached: 1537769980284.jpg (632x675, 102K)

Blacks commit way more crimes than every one else, so, this is to be expected.

Yeah, and their overwhelming double digit IQs has nothing to do with them feeling inferior

Actually niggers have higher estrogen not testosterone, cuck.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17456570/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741

Literally the same website.
Hilarious.

I trust your link more though as it is a continuation of the last study, essentially.

According to a survey I once read
95% of black men have sex while in the shower.
The other 5% being, not yet in jail.

Attached: 02 eat.jpg (939x1000, 172K)

>Btfoing yourself
Thanks for proving that I was right when I called you a cuck

Why do you think nigs don't have hairy bodies and have big asses and lips? Cause of estrogen.

they lack a conscience, which is why they're such useful idiots.

Lack of impulse control and lack of appreciation for consequences.

because russians are basically european nigger.

t. had a russian friend in high school

Yes, because the non cuck thing to do is to deny truth in the face of information.
You have to be 18 to post here.

We literally posted information from the same website. Yours was just newer. I changed my opinion. Def what a cuck would do. kys

Ask those in prison if they had a father who lived with them, was married to their mother, and whooped their asses for doing bad things when they were children. What are the odds? 95% will say no.

Blacks are huge advocates of lobotomy

Attached: NigLobotomized.webm (540x360, 975K)