How do you even argue against this

How do you even argue against this

Attached: 1542458213832.jpg (960x960, 146K)

what kind of nigger wants to fuck his own daughter?

Drumpf

reddit-tier

Well into modernity, a daughter was a great thing to have, since it meant you could trade her to someone wealthy for political or property gains, even if you had to also saddle her with gifts for the betrothed in the short-term for the generational payouts at death. In today's world, op is right, there is no value in raising a daughter in 9/10 cases, and in the 10th case she gets herself to a nunery.

If you got so much Problems with having a daughter, then just fuck her yourself

The "German" (TM) method also works.

Very shit bait user.

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 65K)

You don't, this is the ultimate redpill. I realized it myself 2 years ago.

>How do you even argue against this
By hiding and reporting bait/slide threads.

Have you ever taken a look at countries where it was more common to lie daughters out in the woods to die?

India, China and Japan did this a lot. Nations that do this end up having an incredibly imbalanced male/female ratio. This means they have a huge population of sexually frustrated males. The Middle-east and India are the best examples of this atm. East-asia used to be really bad in this regard as well, but have managed to rectify the issue over the years.. because, yknow, they're not quite as retarded as the Poos and Sandniggers.

Grow up, moron. Populations need balanced male/female ratios to be stable. Get over yourself, incel loser.

Niggers and edgy 14 year olds who's dads didn't molest them and they're butthurt {or mad about the lack thereof). Pure, unadulterated, and gigantic faggotry. Orders of magnitude about raping not your own, but still gross. Quit being faggots. Whoever dreamed that up did not do so to illustrate a point, merely presented as a not clever troll who insidious actual meaning is just a fantasy.
>Twas hubris led you here

ancient men sold their daughters for a modest dowry, you worry your little princess is going to be fucked by a series of progressively worse "chads" until she's 30 years old and alone YOU ARE GAY

Orders of magnitude above*

What's next Fritzl? Lock her up in the basement and fuck your daughter's daughters?

fucking gross how Jow Forums is becoming nigger tier plebbit

Attached: puk.gif (300x169, 824K)

You're just a pedophile, Mohammedov

Wow! It's this thread again. How much do i have to pay you to rip you micro balls off and swallow them you fucking no mark sliding stupid cunt bitch of a man. You're a 15 year old dribbler larping as a semi normal human. You're a wind up merchant, and a shit one at that. Cull yourself from the gene pool.

Shill/slide thread, bromosexual. Sage this faggotry

well, if OP isnt seeing his own child as a human being, im just egging him on
such edgy shit Needs to be stamped out

Method of extraction: self inflicted GSW to the face

Because if no one had daughters then who the fuck would marry your son and give you grandchildren?

Well, historically sons grow up to succeed and replace their fathers. I am unnerved by my brother's smartass son. He's 19 and constantly tries to one up the dad. Belittling him constantly at dinner parties.
It's just how life works.

Attached: 122218557.jpg (2819x3506, 3.38M)

No one have proved OP wrong yet. OP is right in my opinion if we're talking this century but this century only.

Anyone who believes this faggotry never has to worry about having a daughter since no woman would ever fuck them.

Attached: 1541891959208.jpg (1024x342, 86K)

No real arguments yet, just a bunch of SEETHING and one guy who said
>d-do it for society goy muh m/f ratios!

Also top of the morning to my fellow claps

Attached: fat-jew-2-736x1024.jpg (736x1024, 147K)

logic isnt 'sounds right to me' it's 'follows logical reasoning'.
the problem here is that the TRUE ultimate cuckoldry is extinction of the species, which is the result of refusing to raise your daughters.
you are LITERALLY cucking yourself to animals when you commit self-extinction.

Big brain niBBas

nobody has to use logic in such a retarded Argument
If you Need sex from your own Kids, you shouldnt procreate in the first place
and then it is a simple matter of sympathy
If you are a good father your Kids will help you when you cant anymore
If you arent, you will die alone

Yes ! Because everything is about sex when you're 16 years old.
You raise daughters to become good mothers who will bear children and teach them well to become good mothers and fathers.
Life is about more than sex kiddo, that's really a nigger mentality view on life if you think sex is everything.

If you raise your daughter right, she will attract a high quality mate who will bless you and your family. My wife has a lot of sisters and they are all based and redpilled Christian tradgirls. It's only cucked if you chuck her in front of Zog media and schooling 24/7, then shove her into Marxist Jew college and wonder why she got spit out as a Carasoul rider.

Attached: 1529811585259.jpg (841x1024, 145K)

In that same train of thought father's should abandon sons since the son will usurp the father's place and fuck bitches that rightly the father should be fucking.
What a nigger kys

>arguing sensibly whilst on pipeweed
Fuck off, you half-witted halfling.

Real men honor the housewife and mother, which hopefully you are raising your Daughters to become. They are the foundation of the nuclear family and indeed Western culture. The sexes should complement each other.

Attached: 1539443981476m.jpg (806x1024, 135K)

You can't fuck with natural selection.