Bringing back MDE World Peace: || (Season 2)

For context: As I said, aslong as it can be paid via a holding company (which I know I can get my tax advisor to setup a solution for). I am willing to fund 300.000 EUR (changed my mind from USD) of my personal wealth to see this live on for another 4-5 seasons.

If any the budget for such a series (set, editing, filming, mixing, etc.) is higher. Then we can look into crowdfunding. If you'd support a crowdfunding campaign with 25 USD or more, please write here.

Thank you for the entertainment and redpills you have dropped over the years. This is may way of saying thank you.

Attached: BOLDBOULDER.jpg (1266x671, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/new_engine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>i'll make a post on Jow Forums instead of just doing it
cool larp senpai

They're surprisingly hard to contact. Charls has a stream. Sam has a gumco, and Rochefort is off-the-radar.

Andrew Ruse is the only real person to contact. This was more for the crowdfunding expect + hearing if someone had experience with "amateur" (non-professional studio setups)

Big if true.

I’ll give my shekels for another season

And that kid....... was Albert Einstein

Fuck mainstream networks, those are AIDS.

If serious, go from here:
twitter.com/new_engine

I've been both burned and handsomely rewarded for crowdfunding projects in the past, and I'd easily throw some at a new MDE if it was needed.

Attached: 1452527450770.jpg (720x540, 63K)

Fuck off Sam. All you've been doing is rehashing old Jow Forums and Jow Forums memes for profit. Come up with something original faggot. Besides, you had your chance and you pissed it away, along with the good will of Charls and others

If OP is legit, I'd be more than willing to give some shekels in order to have more (and hopefully even edgier) World Peace.

MDE is honestly one of the main reasons I became redpilled in high school.

Attached: 1509899514616.png (561x524, 192K)

Do it! MDE - World Peace was great.

I would patreon those faggots

mhhhh yes more world peace plz

never watched it, is it good?
i dont like adult swim

i see it posted all the time though

bring back ATHF
and harvey birdman
and space ghost

why do yuou like MDE OP

bump

check it bump

Attached: adult-swim-logo.jpg (1200x400, 10K)

Of all the shows you'd want to bring back, this is the one you chose?

You have to get Tim Heidecker booted first, and Adult Swim has had him on forever, which is strange to me because he's rarely funny, if ever.

Be Careful! Ol' Shmuel Hoidel is more likely to take the money and run!

deets on Charles beef?

Unironically this. It's what weev did.

OP here. Could someone elaborate on this?

There would be a contractually legally binding obligation that any funds would go towards the rivival of the show.

MDE is dead faggots, Charls has told me in his discord that he will never collab with Sam ever again ( hence his venture into making the Bombsesh movie with Andy Ruse and Bones.. Just cherish season 1 for what it was and move on. besides Post Election Sam Hyde is the unfunniest person on earth