London Bridges Blocked

Scores arrested as thousands block London bridges in climate rebellion

>theguardian.com/environment/2018/nov/17/thousands-gather-to-block-london-bridges-in-climate-rebellion?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Attached: IMG_20181117_162208.jpg (1077x1710, 602K)

I fucking hate these people

My ass is more civil than these tree huggers

If you don't own stock in an energy company you should be on their side. We've never in human history dealt with the problem of what to do with our own waste. It will kill us.

That's kind of the point. What's the point of protesting if you don't cause a ruckus?

>London Bridge is full of mongs
>full of mongs
>full of mongs
>London Bridge is full of mongs
>Do you have a license?

daily reminder that climate change is beneficial to developed world

Attached: B13A36B7-8576-44EC-8CD2-C4601E66B938.png (640x1136, 122K)

Ha ha these fucking faggots are going to make you all need an electricity license.
Oi mate, wheres your fucking permit for not freezing to death.

Whilst the white man goes extinct, Chinese Colonialism in Africa is actually responsible for breeding hundreds of rhinos in captivity to secure access to horns and eliminate the poaching industry

I don't think we have much hope of making a meaningful difference but it certainly won't be beneficial unless we somehow develop a complete disregard for the suffering in the less-developed world very quickly.

I'm not one for conspiracies (kek) but...h-ooww con-ven-ient! Right at the time the UK police are panicking over civil unrest, for which they're inadequately prepared for, out of nowhere an opportunity arises giving them an stage to show they can handle unruly gatherings. And isn't it lucky that is just so happened to be a lukewarm group who also also inspires disdain in some corners of the populace. It's almost as though they want to show putting down protests ins a positive light.

When men have to make a fire to warm themselves and their family we might actually move towards the traditional order.

Today was the hottest November day where I live in almost two decades, try and tell me again that climate change isn't real.

wtf? Why does Mongolia do so well from climate change?

So what happened 20 years ago? I believe in climate change but what a stupid point.

Whatever happened to Eco-Terrorism? You'd think leftists would be getting more and more irate and it'd become more prominent. Surprisingly nothing.

Were you dropped on your head as a baby or something? It's not a hard thing to understand.

Hows that $800 power bill working out?

someone forgot to close the microwave door

>climate crisis
This is related to that bullshit narrative of "meat = bad", isn't it? Funny that the protests happen just as Sainsburys introduce edible insects and (((scientists))) demand Britain halves its livestock.

Jews, niggers and muslims will long before climate change

Yes it was a hotter november day 20 years ago, so neither is today an exceptionally hot day nor have we been on a clear warming path - based on your point of course.

> peaceful civil disobedience
Leave this country, it is lost/

I bet every single one of those cunts supports mass immigration too

> be government
> effectively own the environment
> fail to manage it properly
> it is energy companies fault
They do. The common pattern for the left is to be anti-civilisation.

Abundant instant gratification from the internet seems to have dropped motivation to actually do shit across the board. I imagine boredom plays a big role in humans risking their life to make points.

How long until someone comes along and convinces the Climate Change Truthers to do what we all know needs to be done to to the lesser races to prevent climate change?

Attached: IMG_1854.png (600x960, 373K)

Meanwhile, the french protest to lower oil price

Attached: 1542466043590.jpg (343x412, 30K)

If you believe this unironically you're too far gone to save.
>be government
>energy company is allowed to pay me dozens of times more than I would ever earn in my life
>just have to work for them instead of the people who elected me
Yes, it's the energy company's fault.

are these retards protesting the climate for being in denial?
this is what you get when you reward a society for being stupid
these pseudo-intelecs cannot just say, "You know what? I was wrong and you were right."

if a government accepts a money in exchange for policy favours it's still the government fault.

You're a fucking moron.

That's not an argument.
If anything it's projection.

You mean get women out if polotics.

>LOWER EMISSIONS AND ALSO LET IN MORE REFUGEES 80M IN BRITAIN BY 2040

these people are completely retarded

And that's what it's all about. Destroying the West. It's not about greenhouse gasses. It's not about big oil. It's about destroying the West. Literally every other environmental issue is bigger than this and yet this topic over trace elements (LITERALLY THE DOUBLING OF NOTHING) somehow is the BIG DEAL. This is what fear mongering actually looks like. These people are idiots. You want to fight big oil? Pick any one of the actual reasons to fight them. Not this retarded billshit.

>>Do you have a license?

Should be, "Where's your loicense?"