The ultimate redpill is that women only became degenerate because there were no strong men to lead them

The ultimate redpill is that women only became degenerate because there were no strong men to lead them

Attached: 0B25D133-D9B5-4DB5-9732-C2E441B607E2.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

this is true

...because of kikes, you nigger.

>looks up from Warhammer miniature painting

Pfft stupid roasties

>opens steam

That’s amazin

>Ultimate redpill
>on women
>not on kikes
SAGE

what is the point of this shitty thread?
mgtow and semen retention until you’re 35-40 years old then settle down with a hot 21 year old. that’s all you need to do.

okay great but that changes nothing

This is absolutely true. Find a religious girl, they tend to be based because they have men to guide them a community of people to lean on.

agreed

It's a pity that you gender is shitty Mrs. Roastie, and I am pretty sure you are a good girl, but that doesn't change the fact that men will hold untill they are 35 and rich and they will cuck the next generation by fucking 20 yo virgins, and you and all of you generation's roasties will die alone

>The ultimate redpill is that women only became degenerate because there were no strong men to lead them

so basically we need to institute slavery for women

I'm a strong man and I force them to be degenerate in my bedroom

No, women became more degenerate because the law no longer allows men to keep women in line.

all the strong men went to war

No it was the betas gamble. They thought that liberalization and giving women whatever they wanted would undo millions of years of evolution. They were wrong, and now current men have to suffer because of it.

Luckily degeneracy leads to collapse which leads to more efficient social norms.

Societies are subjected to selection like everything else, abominations will always fail.

All is well in the world.

Attached: CAW.jpg (246x204, 4K)

Yeah and they became thristy betas, just like you spamming pol with pic of whores.

then that means the true nature of the female is degeneracy

That, and media promoting "THICC" women, hip hop and rap, boasting big lips, Kardashians, new celebrities that are either black (c)rappers or innocent white women., and often pairing white women with black men. In other words, trying to make women and men look and act like the stereotypical black person.

>became

Women are degenerate by nature. You are only seeing women in their natural state. You need strong societal control to repress their basest urges (fuck Chad).

Men shouldn't "lead" them. They should build and mantain a patriarcal society, founded on the threat of violence and destitution for those who don't follow the rules.
I don't see that happening without the collapse of our modern jewed society.

Attached: https___images.genius.com_bc938208d6c94c8a2ae13bacc80cdfcc.676x676x1[1].jpg (220x220, 12K)

Who is this semen demon?

Great idea, I will babysit an adult then... like the good goy I am.

I agree.

Stop posting these retarded threads you fucking kike.

>It's not my fault i choose to be a weak bitch and do nothing to redeem it!
You sound like a nigger.

Remember to keep the women in line, Jow Forums

Attached: VAW.jpg (623x248, 33K)

Accurate. We're on the shitty side of the cycle. This will get better once they get worse, strangely.

Yep

the final redpill is accepting female nature

the final redpill is repressing female nature

>those who don't follow the rules.

But what if other men had the same idea but a different set of rules?

>But what if other men had the same idea but a different set of rules?

Religion war ensues

Transcending all human nature is the final redpill. This includes Read Evola

Yes true

We also need to take responsibility of our mistakes and learn from them.

they became degenerate because of social media
women love attention and hate that other's get attention or more than them, so it become a vicious cycle of degeneracy and attention whorism because it's what "sells".

You could look for an instagram at random and look at the likes a girl has where she actually looks cute and innocent and one where they look like whores and you'll see the difference.

Beta males will throw themselves on the floor for them and the alphas will usually say something as well in the comments.

tl;dr: women are worthless and overrated. Improve yourself, make the average day matter, and be happy with who you are. Disregard these cunts (or the great majority of them) they are just playing everybod for the sake of their egos.

Attached: 14095793_10207323007256812_2669396126778618848_n.jpg (960x862, 212K)