If the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion is a forgery as (((officialdom))) claims...

If the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion is a forgery as (((officialdom))) claims, then why is it still so eerily accurate today over a century after it was published?
Among the accurate predictions made in the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion are:

* The creation of privately owned central banks
* Promotion of addiction to drugs and alcohol
* Presenting false/incomplete/distorted versions of history and science to the masses
* Promoting anti-Semitism to make themselves look like innocent victims
* Using liberalism to advance their ultimate goal for a totalitarian single planetary government
* Orchestrating massive numbers of non-white people immigrating into majority-white countries

And so on. I don't care if it's a so-called 'forgery'. The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion is in agreement with direct observation of the world as it is today. Whether the Protocols are a so-called 'forgery' or not is IRRELEVANT since the Protocols are TRUE EITHER WAY! Not only that, but Henry Ford said "The only statement I care to make about the Protocols is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old and they have fit the world situation up to this time. They fit it now.". That was almost a century ago now, yet the Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion is depressingly EVEN MORE TRUE NOW than it was back then. So I ask you, what is the origin of this mysterious document?

Attached: 154247029.png (800x436, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Protocols-Learned-Elders-Victor-Marsden/dp/1930004567/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542477805&sr=8-1&keywords=protocols of the elders of zion
snopes.com/fact-check/foreign-currency/
youtube.com/watch?v=s0JzM-Qvfv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a good question, and interested to see if anyone has any insightful answers

elders of zion may or may not be a falsification but everything you need to know about ((())) is in their own holy books anyway

check'd
If the jews say its a forgery then thats the greatest proof you got that its real

True and checked.

Also checked.

Correlation is not causation

Can anyone dig up the real document?

I've been trying to find one but they're all jewish fakes

I think it was a forgery in the sense that it wasn't jews that made it, but it was probably a very enlightened man (or think tank) who tried to figure out how world domination would play out and decided instead to write this little piece of fiction/guide in hopes it would awaken mankind

>crossing fingers
why is it that nips don't even know how to dance properly?

>60 years
>correlation is not causation
shieeet

Btw, i read that when it came out only the (((times))) officially debunked it, why didn't anyone question it?

t. scared kike

Attached: you.jpg (182x233, 12K)

>60
>if u use logic u are kike!

Rei a shit

All that needs to be said about the Protocols.

Attached: quote-the-only-statement-i-care-to-make-about-the-protocols-is-that-they-fit-in-with-what-henry-ford (595x280, 69K)

You might be right. It could be some person (or some group of people) who decided to write The Protocols as a piece of fiction based on facts about the real world in the hope that while normies would unquestioningly believe the kikes that it should be dismissed due to allegedly being nothing more than a forgery, red-pilled people would accept the truth contained in The Protocols despite its apparent status as a mere forgery. In this way, perhaps the author/authors of The Protocols were trying to separate the wheat from the chaff (so to speak).

Attached: 154206389.png (522x531, 287K)

>mixing up best girl with worst girl
How do people fuck up that badly?

bump
very important stuff OP
ty

>dem digits

Attached: th.jpg (564x418, 11K)

It's probably not real, but that doesn't mean what's written isn't true.
You could predict the trajectory of the kike through their own texts, it's not rocket science

def rei ftw

Asuka a shit. You're a beta-orbiter. I will find you, then kill you. Then I will kill your family. This is not a joke. This is real life.

Attached: 154246259.webm (720x404, 1.58M)

Attached: basedandredpilled.gif (367x219, 523K)

>I think it was a forgery in the sense that it wasn't jews that made it, but it was probably a very enlightened man (or think tank) who tried to figure out how world domination would play out and decided instead to write this little piece of fiction/guide in hopes it would awaken mankind
This is the truth. You have to remember that it was written even before the widespread use of the radio. It was made to redpill dumb peasants who had little to no access to information. It was a work of fiction designed to teach people what Jews get up to in a simple way.

its real

Attached: comfy.jpg (670x424, 142K)

It was one of those snopes style debunkings where they claim the book is about some shadowy secret cabal of top Jews that doesn't exist, therefore the whole book is garbage, when in reality, it's just the minutes from a semi-annual Zionist Congress, essentially a convention where attendees have panels to discus various aspects out in the open.

>How do people fuck up that badly?

Your mother fucked up by not aborting you, nigger faggot. You were born out of your dad's ass. lmao

Attached: 153613429.png (1080x4000, 3.08M)

Repeating numbers CONFIRM!

Attached: 154168089.jpg (623x702, 177K)

rei is unequivocally best girl with absolutely no doubt. asukafags can get fugged.

Attached: asuka.gif (704x480, 136K)

How can so many people be wrong?

Attached: 20181117_094908.jpg (218x186, 31K)

B A S E D

Traditional feminine waifus > Feminist harpies

Attached: 154036749.jpg (2134x3040, 2.43M)

Yes, I'm wondering how you and your NPC loser ilk can be so utterly wrong. It blows my mind how wrong you are.

Attached: faggot.jpg (202x249, 10K)

But if causality exists it remains plausible.

>Protocols a forgery
Forgery of what?
I'm a christian, and I believe in the truth of those protocols more so than God. Well, ok, they're of equal belief to me.

Attached: avatars-000224485341-afpw47-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Wait, you believe in the truth of The Protocols (which is fair enough, since The Protocols contain true things in them which are directly observable) yet you still adhere to a kike religion like Christianity?

clearly you need to ask more people and show them the protocols to start a national debate about the subject. Surely the dirty kikes wont be against that... considering it's just fake... i mean they couldn't possibly get upset about people talking about a made up fictional thing that couldn't possibly exist.....right?

The point isn't whether or not they're real. That's a distraction from their content. Is the content real is the real question.

a muzzie being honest for once

Attached: laughing.png (237x213, 13K)

there's newspaper articles from 100 years ago that pretty openly and specifically lay out what jews want and who they want it from.

Whether or not it came from a real jew it is based on things jews believe and strive for

>Is the content real is the real question.

Well, look at the world around you dipshit. Are non-whites flooding into white countries? Are there privately owned central banks? Are drugs and alcohol being promoted as cool? And so on.

LOL
this copy on amazon has Henry Ford as an author...
amazon.com/Protocols-Learned-Elders-Victor-Marsden/dp/1930004567/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542477805&sr=8-1&keywords=protocols of the elders of zion

Repeating numbers CONFIRM! user BTFO!!!!!

This is unironically true. “The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking. Sprung from that poetic, that ancient, that mysterious race, from whom we derive all our religion and half of our civilisation, we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands. The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburg to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing..... They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire? We understand that an accomplished and beautiful daughter of this house, is married to an American, and intends soon to make New York her permanent residence. The beauty of Judah is not departed, nor is the strength of the house of Israel weakened.” - Niles Weekly Register, September 19, 1835

Pic related, it's a political cartoon from 1912 - that's 106 years ago and it's STILL relevant today!

Attached: rothschild.jpg (486x720, 88K)

Jesus was a Magi

Citation needed.

Like I said, it was a snopes level debunking
snopes.com/fact-check/foreign-currency/
Create an absurd claim literally nobody is actually making (Super Secret Jewish organization of top Jews), then shut down the whole discussion by debunking your own made up claim. Don't mention the real scandal (the actual content of the book) in your debunking or that might raise questions. Classic snopes.

Attached: DaysWithoutJewTricks.jpg (250x165, 7K)

True. (((Snopes))) does nothing but construct strawman after strawman, then destroys them all.

The three wise men of the Bible were Magi
He was their Messiah

The gospel says that the Magi visited Jesus when he was a baby, but it never says that there were three of them (nor does it mention any other number). And you still haven't provided a source for your claim that Jesus was a Magi.

The Magi were Zoroastrians. They followed the sign that would come when THEIR messiah arrived. The Jews don't believe he's their Messiah, and I would agree

>The Magi were Zoroastrians.

This I believe. The Magi were definitely Zoroastrians. In the Bible, it says that the Magi came 'from the east' and Iran is to the east of Bethlehem.

Iran, Person, Egypt. That's where the Magi are from
Magism, or Magianism, is the Religion of the prophet Zoroaster

Persia*

Mate, i struggled with my religion for 15 years. I'm happy with it now.
It was shaped by europeans for millenia, and one day the cancerous snakes that infest the upper echelons will be cast out. That includes the subversive jews and their cryptos.

Just remember, just because it might have been falsely attributed, doesn't mean the ideas inside aren't mildly functional.

because kike fake jew amalekites
are SION real jews are ZION.

you are all idiots.

>because kike fake jew amalekites
are SION real jews are ZION.

So you wuz kikez n sheeeeet?

>you are all idiots.

The only idiot here is you, you pea-brained imbecile.

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=s0JzM-Qvfv4

Attached: 153650859.jpg (1024x640, 291K)

Jesus was rejected by the Jews.

What they really mean it's an unauthorized copy, everything in it is true and being followed to the letter.

>everything in it is true and being followed to the letter

If what you say is true, you'd think they'd change their strategy at least slightly to that which is written in The Protocols so that they'd be less predictable. Oh well, their failure is our triumph.

Attached: 153712759.jpg (450x428, 47K)

Are you doing something about it, goy? They enjoy taunting us with these things, in case you didn't know

It seems very likely to me that it was drafted by a dying aristocracy in a last ditch effort to drive the masses back to them, by character assassinating the (((financiers)))

>Are you doing something about it, goy?

Yes, I am. I'm sharing red-pills about the kikes with normies.

>They enjoy taunting us with these things, in case you didn't know

I already know that they enjoy taunting us goyim with these things. There is a karmic price the kikes must pay for their evil deeds, but they erroneously believe that they can 'cheat' karma by warning of us of their evil deeds in highly cryptic ways which in turn makes us sub-consciously manifest their plans into 'reality' - this phenomenon is called 'predictive programming'. There are LITERALLY HUNDREDS of 9/11 examples of predictive programming, but BY FAR THE BEST 9/11 example of predictive programming (in my opinion, of course) is an album cover from the English rock band Supertramp that was released in 1979 (pic related). If you flip the album cover in the other direction, you can see '9/11' being spelled out (in the red square I made). On its own, this could be dismissed as a mere coincidence, but what makes this example so striking is that 9/11 is being spelled out ON THE TWIN TOWERS. Could that ALSO be a mere coincidence? NOT A CHANCE. Now, I'm not saying that Supertramp were in on prior knowledge of 9/11. I don't think that's what happened at all. What happened was that whoever designed that album cover had prior knowledge of 9/11 because that information was given to him or her via a network of secret societies that actually exists and has control over not only the entertainment industry, but also the media (both the mainstream media AND the alternative media - yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), politics, banking, the military, the education system, multi-national corporations and the judicial system.

Attached: supertramp.png (470x928, 793K)

What if it is a forgery but (((they))) read it and decided to use it as a manual regardless

- Destroy the Catholic church and all Christianity

- Replace religion with science and materialism

- Corrupt minds with filth and perversion

- Promote senseless "modern art" and dirty literature

- Create entertaining distractions

- Rewrite history

- Place agents and helpers everywhere

- Use bribery, threats, and blackmail to control individuals

- Use anti-Semitism to keep "lesser Jews" cohesive

- Introduce a progressive tax on wealth

- Replace sound investment with speculation

- Create economic depressions and inflations

- Use state debt as a weapon to enslave countries

- Subvert and control all existing governments

- Appoint puppet leaders

- Create "controlled opposition" to themselves

- Manipulate women with ideas of "liberation"

- Control the education system to spread deception and destroy intellect

- Manipulate college students with phony idealism

- Start fights between different races, classes, and religions

- Encourage people to spy on one another

- Abolish all rights and freedoms

- Assassinate world leaders

- Spread deadly diseases

- Commit acts of terrorism

- Sacrifice people (including Jews sometimes) when necessary

- Keep the masses in poverty and perpetual labor

- Take possession of all wealth, property, and especially gold

- Start a World War which will include the USA

- Set up world government after an economic crash

Attached: the-non-jews.gif (270x178, 1.66M)

Plausible.

baseado e Gustavo Barroso pilado

Attached: 1529438278094.png (819x827, 335K)

these

Bad goy! Sounds like you have had a little too much time to think. I suggest you go to sleep and tomorrow just be a good citizen and work real hard to earn some money, don't follow this destructive path you're on!

You want to be successful and make alot of money dont you?

Good humor leaf

Its ok aussie we'll just do pic related to der juden

Attached: 62.jpg (602x578, 85K)

Anything is possible and (((they))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

Whites will inherit the Earth and beyond, other mes. Have faith in that. And sharpen your swords until that day comes.

Attached: stars.jpg (2181x2989, 3.45M)

Satan, God Quads and Hitler in the thread already.

Attached: 44.jpg (640x677, 150K)

>Sounds like you have had a little too much time to think.

Nope.

>I suggest you go to sleep

Nope.

>and tomorrow just be a good citizen

Nope.

>and work real hard to earn some money

I work smart, not hard.

>don't follow this destructive path you're on!

Nope.

>You want to be successful

Nope.

>and make alot of money dont you?

Nope.

Attached: 154245389.jpg (281x283, 13K)

damn user i nearly cried

>Sharing redpills

How do you go about doing this? Do you need friends? I hope not, because I don't have any.

o-oy gevalt! T-This is an outrage! Shut down this entire forum!

Thanks for the kind words, other me.

>How do you go about doing this?

By doing it.

>Do you need friends?

No. But they're a nice bonus.

>I hope not, because I don't have any.

You have a friend. I'm your friend.

Attached: 154157859.png (2000x1000, 958K)

textbook example of meme magic gone awry

Absolutely based and redpilled. Keep learning and growing, Anons, when you realise this is true it will change your life for the better, forever.

no u

Thanks for the kind words and I completely agree with you, other me. We ALL have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power!

Attached: 154164159.png (492x591, 120K)

I bet you have a lot of fun shitposting with that flag, kike me. lmao

Attached: 154164149.png (521x441, 340K)

Attached: faithful digits.jpg (535x600, 96K)

oh that i do

Attached: bb.jpg (1280x852, 83K)

This. The writing doesn’t sound Jewy enough, but it nevertheless is the truth.

Based kike!

Attached: 154248029.jpg (223x226, 9K)