Poland

So what is the secret behind this country?

I greatly admire and respect the Poles but I have no idea how they've managed to remain so ethnically pure. Is it a law or just the social situation there?

>Pic not related

Attached: 44877620_789334741398840_7648458775921026179_n.jpg (1080x1350, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Slavic_tribes_in_the_7th_to_9th_century.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Muscovite_War_(1605–18)
youtube.com/watch?v=5_4xawOQgwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its because they are buttfuck poor, the Mexico of Europe it is.

Nobody wants to go there as there is nothing.

that's what happens when you get fucked by both sides of the political spectrum and no side can claim superiority to destroy your national identity

like leftist do in Germany or Republicans in USA

>Nobody wants to go there as there is nothing.

german settlers were coming here for 500 years
we are coming to germany for like 30 you little fucking parasite

Attached: BN-KE212_0905MI_J_20150905105912.jpg (959x639, 127K)

Gauls, Nords, and Anglos are the jews of Europe.

Germans single handedly fucked up all of europe

Anglos are the jews of the world desu

Compared to shitholes like India and Pakistan, it's heaven. I'm talking about legal migration here not rapefugees or illegals. Why aren't the chinks and pajeets aggressively colonizing Poland?
They have a strong national identity but I can guarantee the average Pole is just as bluepilled, weak, beta and retarded when it comes to racial awareness as the average American.

>Slavshits
>Ethnically pure

Attached: 3324.png (499x396, 125K)

yes Helmut
don't send rapefugees to us
our sluts are ugly
we starving

>Get fucked by the nazees because they want to annex your country and destroy its people
>Get annexed and fucked by Russia into a communist bloc which made them skeptical of both the left wing and this type of projects

Nobody will want to emigrate to your country if it is a shithole.

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 66K)

There's no illegal immigration because there's no gibs.
There's no legal immigration because there's no jobs.

>but I have no idea how they've managed to remain so ethnically pure
because Germany and Soviet Union raped Poorland

>Is it a law or just the social situation there?
it's because Poorland is a shithole and shitholes don't experience major changes, because, surprise, nobody wants to come to shitholes!

Poorer, peripheral countries are ethnically pure, because it's an unearned convenience. Nobody planned it, it's just that people don't go to shitholes

Attached: HAHAHA POORLISH ECONOMY.png (713x398, 28K)

I agree.
The polish women are also very fine. I ha e encounterd lots of them in my line of work. They are wife material.

Thanks for the answers guys, I have OCD or autism or something so I can't sleep until I've got the answer to some random question in my mind. I did some research myself and combined with your answers, the fact that Poland is poorer compared to the neighbouring prosperious European nations with easier immigration laws and easier languages, is the reason why Poland is so pure.
Thanks to you Polish user as well, for clearing it up. I was thinking Poles were born redpilled or something, but it's more of a chance thing that you guys remained pure, not something pre planned.

I believe despite the reasons I stated above for France, Germany and the UK being targeted heavily by immigration, it's also the fact that they're central to global politics and thus it is important to finish them off first before moving onto secondary European nations.

Post your best image of Poland. I'll start

Attached: 1541099578693.jpg (881x1200, 270K)

@193761889
>because, surprise, nobody wants to come to shitholes!
Poland is a utopia to Sandniggers. They would take their whole family here if they could.

>I was thinking Poles were born redpilled or something
Polish culture is a lot more family oriented than Western Europe so a lot of morals come from what is taught in the family. This is what prevented Poland from being Germanized/Russified in those years that we were under occupation and what kept most of us decently redpilled (or at least redpilled enough not to let the population of Africa into our neighborhoods)

Currently there is a problem arising from Westernization/Americanization. The boomers here treat America as a Godsent country and that everyone in the world must imitate them so, unfortunately, we are losing that culture we kept alive for so long. Hopefully the younger generations don't get bluepilled because of that system.

Ignore HVJtJQ2r, he posts cherrypicked and irrelevant images to bait Polish anons into responding to him. He is known as Marcel the Incel from Silesia and he likes to RP as an Aristocrat.

Attached: 51346457852344356745685678978978.jpg (960x598, 141K)

Ok I did not know the lore behind that other guy but thanks for your contribution too

Poland is NOT a shithole by any definition or viewpoint whatsoever, but Poland being economically weaker and less part of the mainstream culture globally are definitely important factors in it being able to maintain purity.

Poles being traditional and more conservative than the globalist infested nations are just as valid, and I think both the points are closely related.

the polish economy is growing at 5% annually, hopefully that means that all the poles in western europe will be heading home soon

Attached: 1469093298802.jpg (530x604, 79K)

>hopefully that means that all the poles in western europe will be heading home soon
Please God no.
Those will be countless bluepilled cucks that will be bringing back their propagandized children into our society.
Hopefully the people that will be coming back will be people that don't want to raise their kids in a caliphate because those people still have a chance to redpill their kids

[spoiler]My ancestors would not be proud of me saving that image[/spoiler]

Attached: 1504917242600.jpg (337x372, 14K)

>I have no idea how they've managed to remain so ethnically pure.
Ethnically cleansed by Nazis and Soviets plus 45 years behind iron wall

>Nobody will want to emigrate to your country if it is a shithole.
Poland is pretty decent now, somewhat poorer version of Italy but with less crime than Western Europe

I've been to Poland, have a good polish friend and my current gf is polish. I'm an amerimutt of mostly english/german descent. Slavs aren't like western euros (germs, anglos, etc). They're just completely different. They have the same IQ as western euros but they're more animals than civilized humans. They live in the moment. Animals are tribal, metropolitan faggy western euros aren't. I don't know how they got this way but I think it's because of their more brutal history, possibly due to their hudnreds of years battles with islam

There's this thing called inflation that eats up all the growth

Attached: 1483158512029.gif (500x450, 895K)

>flag
le56%face.jpg

The world hates you germany.
Weak little faggots

yes i've been to both poland and italy and although nothing can compete with italy's history, beauty and foot poland is a nice place. Very safe, very clean. Hot women. Food is actually very decent and has some nice architecture, but it definitely has a tinge of communism left that takes away from its beauty. It seems like a better place to live than visit, unlike places like italy.

this
i'm cold and there's not electricity here
avoid Poland at all cost
also gib monies

>ethnically pure
Slavs are not white. No one wants to fuck a slav.
And Hitler invaded the country to remove the Jew infestation. Not pure.

At least their economy is growing, hopefully it will keep growing and they remember what made it great: Not accepting mudslimes in.

When Poland was created in 966, it was mostly an ethnically homogenous state.
Map of Slavic tribes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Slavic_tribes_in_the_7th_to_9th_century.jpg

Map of Poland during the ruling of it's first christian prince:
(pic related)

After the Union with Lithuania in 1385 Poland abadonned interest in maintaining all Lechits (western-northern Slavs) together and focused on expansion towards East. That's why it's borders shifted so much on East, leaving many Poles outside of it's western border and in return absorbing many Ruthenians and Balts. It also accepted many German immigrants. Since PL-LT was the only country in middle ages with religious freedom, many Jews have settled there. It also took muslim Tatars after they were expelled from freshly independent Russia, in exchange for guiding eastern border.

Before WW2 only 69% of Poland's population was ethnically Polish, the rest:
Ukrainians – 14%
Jews – 9%.
Belarussians – 3%.
Germans – 2%.
Other or not specified – 3%

Germany made an ethnic genocide on both Poles and Jews, however this on Jews was much more severe and whiped out almost all of them. Later USSR took eastern parts of Poland in oder to make Balerussian and Ukrainian SSRs and give back Vilnius to Lithuanian SSR. That resulted in Poland losing almost all of it's Ukrainian and Belarussian minorities. Germans were eradicated by Soviets or escaped from them.

Remained Ukrainians were displaced by Polish government to destroy their national identity since among them were Bandera supporters, who tortured and murdered Poles (most famous example are Volhynian massacres). In 1968, 1 year after Israel won the six days war, communist government got an order from USSR to persuade Jews to emigrate, because they are potential "Zionist agents".

tl;dr
Poland was doing much in it's history to not be ethnically homogenous but our neighbours were always "taking care" of our racial purity lol.

Attached: mapaPolskiMieszkaPierwszego_dzieje.png (750x898, 761K)

Really? Is poland still a shithole then?

Where do you life, fellow Polanon? Haven't you seen those Ukrainian masses that come to work in Poland? In my dorm Poles are a minority, more than half of residents are Belarussians and Ukrainians. If we are a shithole than how would you describe Ukraine?

Why are Poles proud of their history?

>sit on one place
>defend against everyone, even Crimean Khanate feels alright to harass you

Compare it to Russia's, such expansion, much action. No wonder Polacks are jelly.

Slavs are still not white

R*ssoids have no history to be proud of.
We made you (Gardariket), you got invaded by mongols, you were an autocratic backwater until marxists made you into an industrialised autocratic backwater that could bring people to space but not feed people, then when you finally became a democracy, you just stuck with a new strongman until he fucked you up even more and used him as "proof" that democracy doesn't work, and here we are today where you are the world's largest oil well and little else
R*ssoids are the most delusional faggots on earth tbqh

Attached: 1532978243472.jpg (600x450, 84K)

>you got invaded by mongols
Mongolia is a Russian satellite state, we granted them independence from China in 1912. Mongols best friends, small brothers.

Meanwhile Poland is just a boring country everyone pushes around. Zero to brag about.

Still more white than you mutt.

unironically Poland is more of a meritocracy than most Western countries.
The failures are almost always perma failures that refuse to work.

Now we just need to pass a bill that allows us to euthanize them and we will go to space

You just get pushed around by your dictators and sit helplessly and watch because "what can you do"
Russians are useless bugmen, don't convince yourself otherwise

ivan still butthurt about 1610
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Muscovite_War_(1605–18)

>After early Polish victories (Battle of Klushino), which culminated in Polish forces entering Moscow in 1610, Sigismund's son, Prince Władysław of Poland, was briefly elected tsar.

I'll be fair, for Russia to be great it cannot be a democracy.
It needs to have an Iron Fisted leadership that tells people what to do directly otherwise it just stagnates into what it looks like today.

If Russia became a Fascist Nation it would be amazingly efficient.

There’s not much there so immigrants don’t go. I think it’s my duty, as a pajeet, to go and brown a cute pole. Soon

Russia has always been a dictatorship, and they have never been great

This.
Everybody press F for uncle Stalin for setting our borders along national barriers and kicking out most krauts and hohols.
Even if you hate him, we owe our 70 years of relative peace to his racial consciousness and wisdom.

F

>muh slavshits

Attached: slavicsubhumanslole.png (604x359, 152K)

wait what? how the fuck did you have only 2% of the population german and 14% ukrainian, I thought you guys had 500k+ germans before WW2.

*natural barriers, ffs

>Natural Barriers
>giving Lwow to the hohols

Attached: IMG_2810.jpg (250x241, 22K)

They are not "pure". Only reason they even resemble human is because of Hitler told them to gtfo, this is rightful germanic clay, which it was, and is, poland is a non-nation,

>smoking

>Where do you life, fellow Polanon? Haven't you seen those Ukrainian masses that come to work in Poland?
Poorland is experiencing immigration, but only now, it's not as big or as long, as in the West.

Besides, all economic development in Poorland is thx to Western investments, which makes even a stronger case for Poorland being a shithole

>If we are a shithole than how would you describe Ukraine?
ultra-shithole

>Compare it to Russia's, such expansion, much action. No wonder Polacks are jelly.
Because you're a rab, who has satisfaction that your masters are eating expensive food and drinking expensive drink, you fucking rab

Not that I'm proud of poorlish history btw

Attached: EasternEurope_in_a_nutshell.jpg (250x206, 12K)

Eastern Euros are like a young Cambodian democracy shaming the Japanese slaves for conquering them.

But hey, at least the Japanese have an Emperor! Emperors are bad.

Germanics are the majority of Europe

>Emperors are bad.
why.
I want an Emperor.
t. rab

"We may be slaves, but enslaved by Russia, the Ruler of the Universe" - Mikhail Lermontov about Russian mindset

In Poorland during communism we had a joke: "The people are drinking champagne with the mouths of their representatives"

Attached: 1541966092858.webm (400x224, 2.28M)

500k out of 35 million is 1,75%, so it's more or less correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_4xawOQgwg

Attached: redyugtiuhij.jpg (900x667, 53K)

>Urban
el ogro de las polonias...

fpbp
For once Ahmed is right, it's not that we don't want illegal immigrants, we just dont want to keep them hostage in this shithole
Have you ever been in Poland? Everyone here is a fucking psychopath, people shitting on the streets is a common sight, are women are retarded, oh we also have shit ton of Ukrainians and Gypsies... fucking subhumans... (I mean Ukrainians of course, Gypsies are fucking fun to hang around with)

Attached: 1542267598755.png (720x1280, 930K)

>orzeł może