Why do most half white kids have white mothers?

Very rarely is the father the white parent. Does this mean that non wbite men are impregnating white women while the reverse isn’t true? Or am I just mistaken in my observation?

Attached: 7BF6A95A-6B11-40EF-A106-DBD2CC2F2C2D.gif (245x269, 1.3M)

anarcho-tyranny: white men are actually held accountable for child support in our legal system so they don't get to go around and knock up women willy-nilly

Lol, the majority of Latinos descend from white men

Most are cucks in a racial level by the looks of things

White women don’t care about their genes until they see an unrecognizable mud howler emerge from their wrecked cunts. It’s virtue signal to the death. Likely the death of her and her mud monkey by her hand.

Not looking at HAPAS. 9 out 10 Hapas are WM/AF.

You obviously never saw hapa specimens

Everyone notices a BM/WF half-black kid because it's an undesirable cross.

WM/AF Hapas go below the radar because they behave whiter.

WM/BF mulattoes often just fly under the radar as regular mulattoes. It's a less controversial cross than BM/WF.

Its not more common statistically, its just more noticeable since its so repulsive.

Yes. Its true. Because niggers and spics teach their daughters to hate whites. But whites are such fucking cucks. I cant wait for my race to go extinct. Theres too many legitimately retarded cucks. Id kill half my race before laying a finger on a shitskin.

Who would i be to judge with such a disgraceful race

Women are poor decision makers. This is history. A man would probably less likely to take on a whole new family of in-laws that would likely see and treat him like an outsider - but women aren't that forward thinking like that.

I see you romania nigger
why do you post this satanic cunt bitch so much?

Better question. Why is it when a white girl has a black kid it's 90% of the time a boy?

Because black sluts kill babies, everybody knows this /thread

White men know to wrap it up when fornicating with beasts

The biggest race mixers are white men with Hispanic/Asian females.

Because they are bottom of the barrel white women and the only men who are desperate enough to fuck them are niggers.
Most white men have standards.

High testosterone from black dick

I know, right?
I was thinking the same.
Btw who is she?

probably self respecting white man wouldnt go near a sheboom
besides they are by far the ugliest race of women slightly above aboriginals

Cope

nah i have always found them them nasty
besides white women are more likely to race mix with latinos then black men

white men including myself rather have a petite cute face over DAT ASSS

This honestly

hypergamy

It is over.

Attached: 1539090815498.gif (475x293, 990K)

I don't know where you're from, but over here it's much more common that the father is a white/Swedish person and the mom is a Filippino or Thai.

Actual mixed race children between sand niggers/niggers is extremely rare, and the rare cases are mostly adopted males or something.

Sand niggers and other immigrants are very segregated and not really "established" in society the way they are in like America. They most just rape or have girlfriends because they're Muslim and don't marry non-Muslims.

Thanks to white men, not women, American blacks have around 20% of white DNA (much higher than blacks from Africa).
Thanks to white men, not women, South Americans look differently from an average Indian (feathers not dots) which is what their ancestors looked like.
Thanks to white men, not women, one can find very light or even white passing Middle Easterners today.
White men are the greatest race traitors in history.

Indeed

This is the truth, sadly.

Nah average black woman is disgusting.

>self respecting white man
sadly there's a lot fewer of these today as a portion of population than a century ago

Most can't get with the native women hence so many violent rapes

>I cant wait for my race to go extinct
>implying he's white
Jorge pls

Attached: ameritard.png (1080x890, 325K)