Should this happen?

Should this happen?

Attached: 054C1385-598B-4E68-BBC4-7C8AD1BAEDCE.jpg (430x331, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A
northwestfront.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alberta is fine. Maybe Nova Scotia. Fuck everything else

No fuck Canada

so scared of the EU you want to invade canda?

Well the eu wont allow it and you will comply or you get cuckt.

It will

We need living space.

Also, U.S. national policy will supersede the degenerate Canadian national policy so we should be at little risk from the merger.

most certainly
cuckadian liberation when

Attached: liberation of cuckada.png (1280x948, 1003K)

Not ruling all of the America's is just nigger level lazy. The United states of the America's would have them all begging for the milk shakes.

Manitoba is extremely conservative though we're getting a lot of gooks now

Realistically, this would only happen with voting rights for Canacucks.
This would mean the Democrats will win every national election from then and onwards.

>you will comply or you get cuckt
>Coming from a country with no navy
>Coming from a country with no nukes
>Coming from a country where soldiers have to use brooms as pretend machineguns when training
If the US invaded Canada there is literally nothing you could do to even slow us down.

As long as we can leave Quebec out of it or raze it to the ground.

>how to make republicans never win an election again

Yes if for no other reason than expelling the chinese influence from the continent so that they no longer have anywhere to stage troops from in the inevitable war between us.

no

Please, no. Canadians are a fucking scourge.

come at me bitch

Attached: 1533789317158.jpg (201x201, 27K)

Sure.
We're basically just a colder America anyways

please, we would greet you as liberators.
t. cascadian

not really, sask and alberta would always go red. Even ontario would probably be a swing province (they just voted a conservative populist in). BC and the east coast would be perma blue. Quebec is a tossup (nationalist but also weird?). It'd be a boon for dems but not a big one

No, but this should.

Attached: CANADA.png (430x331, 135K)

You really think roasties won't elect him as your next president?

Attached: trudeau sitting just fucking look at him.png (450x612, 378K)

only if we can burn everything to the ground and then grow maple trees all over it

Canada has 49% whites of 35 million people. 90% of their country is a frozen shithole soninlivable that 90% of their population/ infrastructure hug the IS border within 100 miles. Once boomers die out those white numbers are going to plummet, no millenials are able to afford kids, and the ones that do have like one autistic potato at 38 or some selfish roastie age, and tbqh if you ever met a white Canadian you would want them to die off anyways, because they are decended from traitors to our constitution, faggots, and draft dodgers...just nuke the dog fuckers

Not quite. All of the demographics of Canada suck ass. It's a giant retirement home, with the exception of Alberta. We should take Alberta only, let the rest of Canda die of old age and not breeding, then take it over in 100 years.

why not mexico too? the land is a lot nicer than ours. Heck, why stop there, take south america too
> I don't give a shit.

Better version

Attached: CANADA tips.png (430x331, 154K)

We should take all of Canada, maybe even Mexico too. Immediately end the welfare state in both countries and allow unrestrained capitalism to thrive. The food stamp immigrants will leave once they realize this is not Europe.

fuck no I don't want Canadians
I'd be happier taking the Baja California. At least they got nice beaches.

Attached: file.png (980x640, 1.69M)

>90% of Canada is an unlivable shithole
This is what non-whites ACTUALLY BELIEVE.

It's certainly possible to live in Northern Canada in a city like Yellowknife, but you just have to not be a nigger.

Why can't niggers handle the cold, Jow Forums?

I think I love you, fren

Russia should own everything about the 45th parallel

Or we could take Venezuela and turn it into one giant concentration camp for all the undesirables in North America.

you both are wrong

Attached: dakota_best_state.png (813x673, 536K)

We should honestly own all of america
North, Central, and South

thanks fren

Attached: 1542335298621.png (950x968, 191K)

Just make sure that you dress qppropriately for the weather...it's getting cold up here...

Spread Walmart and Mcdonalds across the continent. This is good.

‘Murica’s white demographic has been in rapid decline for ages. Nobody with a ‘Murican flag has any business criticizing the ethnic composition of another nation.

We should imperialize them yes

No. Canada should be a slave state.

Yes. Theyre just border leeches that talk shit indefinitely. They are fuck ups

America will lose its demographics. It will be a majority non white country because you folks don't care enough to deport the invaders. you are already a minority in the under 5 years of age category. Instead of addressing the issue you joke about fucking over your allies.

and Hispanic is NOT white! youtube.com/watch?v=mLGPeXINe4A

What are are going to do with the refugees arriving in canada

Attached: 1539802736924.png (1562x1452, 133K)

Concentration camps past the arctic circle.

No

Its the weirdest country out there. I don't even know how they are a country or why they feel so proud of it.

They are a smaller version of the united states with the mentality of an American that makes them feel superior.

They've always been similar but it's only the last 30 years or so where their economy being slaved to ours as well as a constant stream of American media have turned them into Maple-America.

It reminds me of 90s-00s America

MexAmeriCanada

Attached: slave.jpg (480x672, 40K)

>Should this happen?
No, this should happen.
northwestfront.org/

Attached: NorthWest Front (29).png (1513x983, 145K)

You idiots can't even manage what you have. America fucks up everything it touches. Nope.

based québec-sovereigntist amerishart

Attached: quebec frog flq.jpg (320x243, 18K)

you fags should burn down the gook, nigger, pajeet hive that is montreal and you can have your independence if you know how to run a country at all

You guys would still pay for my healthcare right?

Among other issues such as lack of willpower, niggers are incapable of naturally producing enough Vitamin D in northern areas