Chipotle manager fired for refusing service to Somali kangz

>Chipotle manager refuses service to customers
>WE DINDU NUFFIN
>Somalis go on a social justice twitter campaign
>manager gets fired and publicly shamed
>Kang has twitter posts justifying dining and dashing

Previous thread

Attached: 1542479652129.png (720x384, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/masudaliii/status/1063308017133854725
archive.is/YahNg
archive.is/1q6aP
archive.is/25dke
archive.is/Vlnno
archive.is/udPxv
startribune.com/chipotle-fires-st-paul-restaurant-manager-retrains-staff-after-viral-video/500733081/
chicago.suntimes.com/business/cvs-coupon-incident-witness-says-more-to-viral-story-black-woman-white-manager/
twitter.com/karenanelzamora?lang=en
archive.is/6wZN3
archive.is/MNI0a
twitter.com/FADhanoa
patch.com/minnesota/saintpaul/st-paul-chipotle-manager-fired-videos-show-black-men-not-served
archive.is/PMSGL
archive.is/vw6BB
twitter.com/ChipotleTweets/status/1063593948105498624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Saved them from Ebola

The video
twitter.com/masudaliii/status/1063308017133854725

Bump

Here’s the archives

Fellow Americans, allow me to present, the “well established African American”.

archive.is/YahNg
archive.is/1q6aP
archive.is/25dke
archive.is/Vlnno
archive.is/udPxv

manager was fired
startribune.com/chipotle-fires-st-paul-restaurant-manager-retrains-staff-after-viral-video/500733081/

the guy that lied and got her fired is "well established African American"
pic related

Attached: DsOQy7qVsAA0LBi.jpg (746x1298, 131K)

every restaurant ive worked in has had an unnoficial "make niggers pay first" policy

those monkeys do it to themselves

EDITOR'S NOTE: We are changing commenting systems. As part of this transition, beginning Thursday the system will not be available. We expect to resume commenting service on Sunday, Nov. 18.

It's strange, people say "nobody is racist from birth"
And they're absolutely right. But somehow this fact gets misinterpreted.

I wasn't "racist" until I started working retail.
t. millennial

Attached: Lucian Freud.jpg (1200x630, 252K)

really makes my brain think

He didn’t let them be great

Subhuman 68 IQ Somalians have no place being around white people, they are feral dindus

Kek

Bump for thieving nigger justice

When my local gas station started prepayment i realized feral niggers have ventured this far from the nearby liberal city

exactly.

Is there any one person who will legitimately and sincerely disagree that niggers as a whole are a cancer to society? Because you really can’t argue with it

These large companies will ALWAYS side with the 3rd World trash.

The corporate directors are more concerned with the 3rd World Trash than they are about some $12/hour employee.

Any idiot who works for a corporation is a fool, I know that because I spent years working for corporations, they do NOT want people who can think for themselves, they just want mindless robots working for them.

Then I got red-pilled, woke up, and saw that taxes were getting out of control, and the only way to "decrease" my taxes is to simply get a government job and essentially get all my tax money back. Then I went back to school and got a Masters Degree and got a job with the State Government, I now make almost 6-figures, have union protection, don't have to worry about being outsourced or about competition or about a robot taking my job, I don't have to worry about my job moving out of state, and I have State benefits and State pension and I get automatic yearly wage increases no matter what my performance is. Working for a Corporation is a waste of time, they will side with Tyrone before siding with you.

Oh mah gawd this here is a YUGE trafficking criminal!!!!

Attached: Act Means Purpose.jpg (520x402, 57K)

Yoooo Fampie I legit can't even the way these niggas type and speak lmfao

Hopefully it will bite them back in the ass one day, I used to be a substitute teacher in the gettho and would go to the nearest Starbucks because loiteriers didn’t even try to come in. Cater to the worst non paying customers and the good ones won’t come back

He’s a YUGE nigger thoroughly invested in living his sorry life as a walking stereotype.

Attached: B6C1D57A-80D3-4A81-990C-E8ED41FA78FB.jpg (612x612, 97K)

>Niggers in the comments saying those tweets are from 2014-16' so they dont count

Attached: 1516326673180.gif (240x176, 912K)

diversity is our strenght

he fixed his life, he goes to church now, he spreads the word of jesus christ

Checked and keked.

CVS fired a manager for refusing a coupon and then calling the police when the customer raised a scene

TWO OUTLETS printed stories about a witness who said the woman was disruptive compared to the nationwide story that led to his firing:

chicago.suntimes.com/business/cvs-coupon-incident-witness-says-more-to-viral-story-black-woman-white-manager/

Best course of action right now is to get on every sock puppet twitter account we have and spam @ chipotle until they reinstate the manager and force a public apology.

These faggots are scammers and thieves, show no quarter.

Attached: 1542067026516.jpg (443x455, 96K)

who's going to vote for the democrats then?
and then what would pol do with all of its free time?

but lets not ever ever ever publish a story about a black person targeting a white person for theft and violence, that would be bad for race relations

Attached: 1536547364890.jpg (480x480, 27K)

>chipotle until they reinstate the manager and force a public apology.
they will never do that wen their clientele is predominately non-white.

Plot twist: The manager was saving their souls. Chipotle is NOT halal. I know some Somalis and they don't go there for this very reason.

Probably not worth it, it won’t happen, let the samionella infected chain fall, that manager got a nice red pill and hopefully another business will hire her

>I know some Somalis

You have to go back

kek

im enjoying the pol salt

what's more hilarious is that you're shilling for a company that has done nothing for you, literally janitor tier salt

Get alt-lite outlets on it like PJW and Cernovich

Attached: dumb nig.jpg (610x903, 58K)

>prevent masterminded theft
>get fired

HOLY FUCK I HATE MY STATE AND WISH PEOPLE WOULD KILL THESE NIGGERS.

How do people not realize that it will be like this for the rest of the future until anything changes?

Also, big things to the cops for always being there to prevent white people from doing anything to defend themselves.

Private business is under no obligation to serve you and can request payment before service if they so deem it.

>conservative makes a twitter comment in 2010
GET HIM FIRED
THIS GUY IS RACIST

double standard

Ruin this motherfucker's life

Attached: 1490137988407.jpg (293x264, 19K)

MINE THE FRIENDS TWEETS
>MINE THE FRIENDS TWEETS
MINE THE FRIENDS TWEETS
>MINE THE FRIENDS TWEETS
MINE THE FRIENDS TWEETS
>MINE THE FRIENDS TWEETS
MINE THE FRIENDS TWEETS
>MINE THE FRIENDS TWEETS
MINE THE FRIENDS TWEETS
>MINE THE FRIENDS TWEETS

>shitskins fightin niggers
>white americans making excuses amendments and accomodations for both sides
>why is my country turning thirld world

WOHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!11111111

Attached: 1541856172291.png (600x600, 247K)

Saw that

>dining and dashing
>at chipotle
how

Attached: dine n dash.jpg (753x1200, 43K)

It's amazing how much of this shit comes out of Minnesota. Then again, given the Somali population here, maybe it's not.

Attached: 1541387406239.gif (280x202, 1.95M)

Attached: 987598759789879.jpg (575x1024, 46K)

The Hispanic workers actually stood their ground with the nogs, some white lib like your country is filled with would have gave them the food for free and wiped their ass for them after

This is one of the dumbest niggers I've seen posted on here

The only solace I have is knowing this guy will probably not make it to 40. Such scummy little shit bag I hope when his time comes it's slow and agonizing.

>Somali
>from St. Paul Minnesota

EVERY TIME

Can someone translate the pic please? I genuinely have no idea what this nog is saying

Does he want people to be racist? Because this is how people get racist.

Attached: bees.jpg (499x702, 45K)

Attached: borrowed food.jpg (484x698, 49K)

bump fuck em all and shame on the people importing them

here's the reporter's twitter
twitter.com/karenanelzamora?lang=en

she hasn't updated the story yet
need frens to help me on this

Attached: Image 2018-11-17 at 3.35.12 PM.png (343x430, 134K)

Attached: on the house, lets change it up.jpg (482x806, 64K)

Wait til the story goes viral and the stock drops. Buy stock and wait because it's to big a company to fail. Stock will always slowly climb back up to where it was.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (678x346, 99K)

slide into dms

Attached: 1536027361987.png (1180x590, 177K)

archive.is/6wZN3

Attached: 8768764876487648764.png (613x357, 49K)

archive.is/1q6aP heres one

I work for a ISP/cable company and used to do risk management.

This group, American blacks, more than any other by far will make up bogus SSNs, names, variations of their names, use their minor children's info, etc to hook up with service and then not pay for it.

When it gets turned off they call multiple times until they find someone stupid enough to accept or put through their information and reconnect the household with service, usually on a new account.

We know it's the same household because we log the phone numbers, skip trace, see if the last name is the same, similar name, or look at other accounts that may have matched the nonpay SSN.

Have prosecuted about 20 of them in excess of 10k in one metro area alone.

Scum of the earth.

Yes my fellow deplorables, let's rev up our twitter handles with pepe and kek 0pics and spam hitler did nothing wrong to chiplote! We're changing teh world guise!

That's because the (((press))) want blacks to chimp out and attack whites.

YOUVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME

TOP FUCKING KEK

He deleted that one. I’m banned from twitter. Someone with a twitter get these archives to twitter.

Fellow Americans, allow me to present, the “well established young African American”.

archive.is/YahNg
archive.is/1q6aP
archive.is/25dke
archive.is/Vlnno
archive.is/udPxv
archive.is/MNI0a

Attached: 1542263568806.png (567x550, 378K)

yep, sounds about right

it would be a shame if lots of people decided to pester chipotle about this until the manager got the job back.

Attached: asdzxc.jpg (450x637, 53K)

>archive.is/udPxv
holy kek

Attached: somali niggas.jpg (511x654, 47K)

Everyone do this^
Nobody deserves to lose their job over some thieving nigger. We can actually bring some good to the world

lol your contry is filled with them too my friend, have you not noticed?

I’ve deployed to Iraq, Afghan, Yemen, Horn of Africa, and Somalia and conducted combat operations at all of those locations.

The only group of people I legitimately enjoyed shooting were the Somalis. Not to sound like an edgy sociopath. They are entirely sub-human. I’ve met worthwhile people from everywhere I have traveled with the exception of Somalia. It wasn’t like shooting humans. It was more shooting varmint that figured out a way to hold a rifle.

>People on this board will actually try to claim that "y'all" is white southern vernacular
Just admit that you are nigger culture incarnate at this point.

Attached: El Goblinos.jpg (858x917, 408K)

Not even close that's a swede you're talking to. They wouldn't have let them leave the restaurant without giving them a black appreciation blowjob and paying a paki to watch.

Never gonna happen. No corporation is gonna risk hurting nignog feefees just for some ethical backbone, even tho nigs gonna nog and they'll just end up in Starbucks position.

Did any of you idiots archive these tweets to tweet save?

imagine my shock

Attached: pottery.png (547x62, 6K)

another journalist pushing the dindu narrative
twitter.com/FADhanoa
patch.com/minnesota/saintpaul/st-paul-chipotle-manager-fired-videos-show-black-men-not-served

Yeah I'm sure that niggers invented English and it's slang, abbreviations and idioms. Like all the other things niggers invented. They just steal shit and call it theirs.

What? That's dumb. Studies clearly show infants are averse to those outside of their race.

It is no cost to call and demand hey do what is riht. Everytime you acquiesce to an injustice, you allow them to raise the stakes. When will you act, when the Cheka takes you to a basement for execution?

Here’s the updated archive list.

Forgot the list

Fellow Americans, allow me to present, the “well established young African American”.

archive.is/YahNg
archive.is/1q6aP
archive.is/25dke
archive.is/Vlnno
archive.is/udPxv
archive.is/MNI0a
archive.is/PMSGL
archive.is/vw6BB

This is a layup, if we cant stop such an obvious injustice, there is no way we can stop globo satanism from liquidating us.

Thank you for your service user.

Attached: 0504c3b917674c7f944eeed64bbec41913362d0dccb78c49d032d0dbf6a08570.jpg (552x382, 44K)

>twitter.com/ChipotleTweets/status/1063593948105498624
>terminated
>retraining
Wow so progressive! Thieves are our most valuable customers!

Attached: chipotle-fired.png (939x703, 120K)

agreed

What they are actually doing is probably offering the manager a job at a different location and telling them that they can't call out thieves, it's bad for PR.

Oh my God it's real

65 IQ's not a meme is it?

Attached: 1542193997053.jpg (418x359, 20K)

niggers shouldn't be served anywhere.
if you disagree you're a satanist.

Attached: sickel cell sickle of saturn.jpg (937x1030, 766K)

Why would they do that?

>What they are actually doing is probably offering the manager a job at a different location and telling them that they can't call out thieves, it's bad for PR.

She can make bad PR for them herself by organizing an old fashioned labor protest.

Even if they do offer him a job somewhere else it is wrong. He might have to move closer to the place and he'll have to get used to everything again and get to know his new coworkers. Nothing should happen to this man. The nigger should be banned from the shop and that should be the end of it.