Jow Forums IS BEING SHUTDOWN THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED THIS YEAR SUMMARIZED

2018 North Korea Meeting with Trump, Trump while in north korea was nuked by a hacked submarine, as described here

link - archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175143890/

2017/2018/ September 23, Both of these dates the Satan the great dragon apeared to us Humans on earth, Last year he was floating in space in the Virgo Cluster far from us, This year at the same date he is in our solar system bidding his time, - Thread link, [4 years left]
-yuki.la/x/19370597
- archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/186614007/

Q user, Heavy shilling against him, even fabricated Evidence of him being real, the proof they never reveal though, is that Q user releases selfies of Donald J Trump inside his Airforceone Plane, He is Trump himself.
- Link to selfie
-

Hollow earth, created 2016 on Jow Forums, goes with ancient Paleo Europeans from atlantis decending upon the earth, from Maya to Egypt, even creating massive underground structures,
- These underground places today however are filled with Demons and esoteric satanism.
This is why Rothchild through his tavistock institute released the flat earth psyop to muddy the pool, Georg RR Martin is going to release hollow earth theory to mainstream with his ASOIAF Series, Jews and Satan are doing their best to make his progress slow, they turned his show to shit aswell, making it into something else. By looking at things today, GRRM Will only have time to release WOW, But not ADFS

Paganism [12 deity] a religion not of Whites, but instead Babylonian origin by Nimrod, 5700 bc, a nephilim. This 12 deity Paganism was then spread by certain indo europeans + Jews, into Europe, eventually turning the Paleo Europeans(different race) into [12] deity pagans, Claiming today its their heritage and tradition, not to abandon that becouse of said reason.
Vargs is a delusional shill, promoted by youtube to turn the rightwingers into Godless heathens.

.... -

Attached: Archangel.jpg (1920x1080, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190136744/
wired.com/story/jared-kushner-voter-registration-woman/
angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
youtu.be/-vl71zXE2xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nordicism, The shills push the agenda that Meds are equal to muttify the racially pure populations, claiming divide and conquer if you object, Instead there are two races, Paleo European and Indo European, I1/2 VS R1A/B/N/ [J =SHITSKIN] Keep the races seperate

Anonymous5
An atheist/pagan rightwinger, that is delusional on somethings some others not, posts 50% truth

Anti Sweden Shilling, Swedes last racially pure, and most right wing of Whites, History of Military superpower & Anti Jew demoralize them to make them leave Sweden, - It works.

Canada food prices
Heavyiest of Shilling, only matched with Flat earth, The shills post fake prices of semi high prices to downplay it all, but in actuality it is 100x worse,[big city prices] -
1 liter of Milk In canada - 17 dollars
12 pack of water - 104 dollars
1 pack of juice - 37 dollars

- archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190136744/

Last info
Jared Kushner is the Anti christ, Red Heifer born this year, expect the third temple to be rebuilt soon, when its built he will reveal himself as such, A chip will follow, RFID Chip, take it and go to hell, Developed by 666th Avenue new york Lucion[Lucifer] technologies

Attached: 1511288008788.jpg (300x417, 44K)

It’s not being shutdown, just split into two factions. 4channel won’t last a month.

"Hollow earth" is true and we live inside it. Thats the real redpill.

1/10 bait got me to respond

Attached: EFA07F66-9578-40D6-971F-D96A8DFDB492.png (640x480, 65K)

Yes

>Satan
sage

The Vatican invented Satan. It's just a word they refused to translate

Attached: pope vs hitler.jpg (480x480, 24K)

>Hollow earth, created 2016 on Jow Forums
LMAO you are the fucking dumbest person ever. Hollow Earth was not created in 2016.

Created in its current form

No doubt this is elder wisdom passed down from generations

Read The thread mutt

Post link to selfie it didn't post

Also, where are we moving if this happens??

nigger I believe some crazy shit but you need to take your meds

your posts are shit. you are worthless just like your thread and your country.

Cripple chan
The url is like this
8 (c) (h) - ( Dot) (Net) (Jow Forums)

That Place is 10x worse than Jow Forums, satanism and hidden esotericism rampant

but its Good enough

oh i'm a regular there anyway, cool thanks

>Paganism [12 deity] a religion not of Whites, but instead Babylonian origin
Lie, the Indo-European has nothing to do with the Babylonian one, your (((Christ))) was unironically a jew, son of the god of Israel.

>Tired rhetoric that means nothing

Christ called Judaism the synagogue of Satan. He's not jewish in any respect other than "he believes in God". He's basically a jew if jews treated everyone as well as other jews. He isn't a tribalist. That's what sets him apart.

He didn't call Judaism the synagogue of Satan, in revelations he called the Pharisees "the synagogue of Satan and FAKE JEWS", so he was one of the "true jews.

Revelations 2:9
>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Attached: 1531594330986.jpg (856x1920, 498K)

And our ancestors on the other hand have always been pagan, unless you believe the Earth is 10,000 years old and all races descend from Noah some thousand years ago.

Stationary Earth and Ptolemaic system are the absolute truth. Both hollow and flat earth theories are right and wrong in different ways. Anyone who says otherwise knows nothing about history

Attached: CC6713BE-FA9A-4B03-A019-90DCE85369AC.jpg (301x168, 12K)

>Ptolemaic system
What is it?

Someone post the leaf prediction

Pharisees are the equivalent of orthodox jews.
Sadducees are the equivalent of reformed jews.

Jesus spoke out about both. He isn't a jew, he was trying to take back the jewish God from how they corrupted him, and in the process created a new religion. Saying he's a jew is like saying Jews are actually polytheistic egyptian god worshippers.

>Jared
What do you make of this:
wired.com/story/jared-kushner-voter-registration-woman/
???

I thought you were just a schizo but your addition of that dumb nigger Martin makes me think you're him shilling a book.
So are you that fat retard or just off your meds?

>he was trying to take back the jewish God from how they corrupted him
I'm not saying Jesus was bad, I actually respect him for taking the (((merchants))) out of the jewish temple. But he still was a jew from the tribe of Judah, Mary was descendant of (((David))) king of the jews, and even if he was a good man, why should we europeans worship him and abandon all our gods?

>"our"

and no, that's wrong. Maybe you were, but that just explains why your country never evolved. Paganism was garbage and people who LARP as witches are delusional children who have no idea what pagans were actually like. They were basically just like Canaanites. They'd do shit like, murder babies to mix their blood with drugs, and jack off with it. Modern pagans are morons.

>we europeans
>Brazil
kind of an odd claim

What the fuck is the moon supposed to be then?
What about all of the stuff we can see in space?

Great prophesy

As you may have noticed, The killing Bolt was The NUKE
Lucifer is often Times refered to as a woman
No doubt he is acting out on this

>Saying he's a jew is like saying Jews are actually polytheistic egyptian god worshippers
No, because even in Egypt the jews remained faithful to their god.

Copernicus, Galileo, and Kepler were all flat earthers. Their diagrams on the Ptolemaic system don’t use the perspective that we’d assume. It’s a birds’ eye view clarifying the ‘above’.

As above, so below, which is where the hollow earthers come into play. Hell is a very real place.

Attached: 3F468E96-3B13-4247-AF30-20C86EA8EDB3.jpg (1722x937, 877K)

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Attached: Father's Sigil.gif (240x294, 4K)

Let’s Assume the Satan theory is correct. We shouldn’t worry because Micheal and the angels would wreck shit hard

>Nordicisim

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAAAA

Attached: 112312312661.jpg (1272x2000, 305K)

>Maybe you were, but that just explains why your country never evolved
Brazil was never pagan (actually it was Christian from the beginning), I said "our" referring to us white brazilians who have Portuguese origin.

I'm from South Brazil, the only place here that have whites.

Be strong and never loose courage, for you as Christian have Eternal Life

The finn is tricking you, hollow Earth are just underground
Flat Earth shill squad has arrived
Disregard them

No doubt The grocery store shills are here soon aswell

Attached: Carolus+rex+only+for+sabaton+fans+triggered+_c7d69d3181e2456999c0e411d689afbf.jpg (539x630, 61K)

>Trump while in north korea was nuked by a hacked submarine
this is unironically the funniest shit I've read on here in aeons... jesus christ, 10/10 phamalam I laffed and sharted a little.

>They were basically just like Canaanites
Absolutely not, we didn't have child sacrifices or those kind of things here (see the laws of Jupiter and the Nine noble virtues for example) this was a thing the semites did, Just read the Old Testment and you'll see the god of the Jews asking for the midianites to be sacrificed.

oh, I recognize you now.. you're the lunatic Swede from yesterday who kept raving on about Varg Vikernes and how Nords descent from Atlantis and such bullshit.

oh, well.. carry on my wayward brother. Whatever floats your load.

But you just agreed with the Finn’s statement, right? Is the earth as we know it hollow; or is everything that we know located within a much larger planet? I’m trying to understand friend.

Interesting, I'm going to search more on this.

>4channel won’t last a month.
bingo

anyone here remember canv.ass (or what the fuck it was called) that moot set out to create, when he abandoned Jow Forums?

no?

well, there you have it.

he doesn't like meds... they're not racially pure.

lol

From my understanding, flat earth, and this supposed "we live inside the hollow earth" theory are the same.

The flat earth is endomed, and their are waters about the sky. Sorry I'm not an expert on theology yet, but I know in Genesis that God said the waters came BEFORE any land was formed. He also said the he lives in the clouds above the firmament.

Firmaments implies a flat endomed earth. I'm not even saying I believe it, but I STRONGLY consider it. Basically it would mean that God and the bible are 100% real, and malignant elite groups have monopolized science and education in order to create a noble lie about the reality of this existence..... so that they could lie about God's existence, and the reality of the bible.

And the deeper you look into the corruption.... you find LESS Jews, and MORE JESUITS. Catholic Church baby.... all roads lead to Rome. Jews have helped push what Jesuits created, but ultimately we must uproot the evil at it's source. Catholicism, the Papacy, Roman Rule and the Jesuits.

Attached: hifren.png (1267x785, 99K)

>4channel won’t last a month

Which one is that, the evil one with us in it or the gay one?

this word salad is unironically symptomatic of bipolar.
do you take mediaction? not trolling, but you need to calm down.

Kek. Every last frog for themselves, just don't forGET to shitpost on your way out. Thanks

Attached: 1_SF0apJexSAO-ijax4uGB3Q.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

>- Link to selfie
>-
powerful

Half truths twisted with lies. I will let Anons figure out the half truths.

Attached: 56A65501-AE01-4814-BE76-12DBFC1567F9.gif (584x433, 744K)

Attached: DnLgT7SS22Oa41McrDXB_LIONCHG015_20MOCK_20_FinalV2.jpg (1400x1400, 225K)

Attached: 920x920.jpg (796x920, 64K)

Attached: babylonspecialaz7.jpg (456x456, 71K)

I didn't know you could be schizo on this level

what in the fuck is even going on in this thread

You want to understand but do not

Let Me make this clear to you
We live on planet Earth, Not inside of another planet but in a planet system, hollow Earth is about the real history of humanity

Great womders of The past
Dont
Lets see how this plays out!

Attached: 1541740478865.png (1107x1128, 125K)

>Swedes last racially pure, and most right wing of Whites

aahhhahahahahaahahahahahaah
Jesus fuck you're amusing cuckanon.
The whole "most right wing of whites" explains why you're literally the indisputable cuck champions of the entire fucking world, and why small enclaves of swedes in the US can still be noted by the solid fucking blue they leave on electoral maps?
I like you guys, and you're semi decent nords.
But in terms of your delusions of fucking granduer, despite having no notable history to back it up? You're a textbook fucking example for why nords aren't superior to other europeans, especially meds.
Stay mad cuckanon.

Attached: sweden yes.png (1898x861, 241K)

some ppl call me maurice

The shills of every subject has been summoned! Expect 10% of posters to be real!

You’re on the right track. See Study the Ptolemaic system. The firmament is the 8th sphere above us on our flat plane. As above, so below.

we are the evil ones. 4 channel is the ponies.
however when you look at we are also losing our comrades and neighbours from x/, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums.
they might be weird, but some of those guys are alright./

thread meme!

youtu.be/-vl71zXE2xg

bzz bzz bzzz

Attached: 1538163280122.jpg (555x381, 42K)

Sad!

Flat earth coincides with Hollow earth. If you don’t acknowledge this then you have no idea what you’re talking about and need to go study more ‘real history’.

>1 liter of milk 17$
You actually believe this?
At least I didn't have to read through the whole thread to disregard your schizoid garbage

Retarded

Okay user I think I get it, but what are the differences between the inside and the outside of the planet?

None of the boards are disappearing read the qa thread
They are making duplicates of safe boards on other site

The floodgates have opened.

It is time we retake our birthright.

Attached: 1525869801360.png (249x249, 73K)

Awesome!

>Dont
I didn't say i agree with that, i think the Earth is just a sphere but i never studied the issue so i was just gonna search.

>1 liter of Milk In canada
>17 dollars
No, milk is regulated here along with flour and butter. We are forced to pay a higher price around 7 dollars per Gal but its capped.

Also, the farmers dump out around 100Kgallons of the shit a day across the country. Because its regulated, if they took to market what they really produce the smaller farmers would go out of business.
This country is stupid, but its not 17 dollars for 1L of milk stupid.

.. never thought of that, we won't be able to cross-link posts across boards to those boards anymore.

sucks

The inside has Little difference, The Cities under us however are filled with high technology from Atlantis, And demons
Last thing you want to experience

One Day all beasts there under will be set loose with Gog & Magog
The flat Earth jew is running, give him none of your attention

Attached: 1520223013116.jpg (1009x1106, 218K)

Cheers!

Attached: 1541770273950.png (533x601, 210K)

>hollow earth
>flat earth
It's both, the earth isn't literally a flat plate.
It's like a dbz world.

>It's both
How is this even possible?

It's CGI, idiot.

>angelfire
wtf this still exists

This. Nobody visits the blue boards, not even shills, not in anything like our numbers. And before us /b/ was the origin of almost all internet humor.

Wow, that's quite the statement, and yet I'm open minded enough to believe it. Gib moar source pls?

Attached: 1458894029703.gif (658x800, 2.54M)

whatever happened to canvas? i remember moot made another website, then announced it here. it might have been invite-only

the way you put it all makes this shit sound crazy. you are the type of conspiracy tard that gives the rest of us conspiracy researchers a bad name with no-proof word salad. fucking explain things with proof instead of just spurging out "THE POPE UNDERGROUND BASES REPTILIANS LUCIFER ROTHSCHILD AHHHHHHHH" because it makes you, and these topics sound ridiculous when they aren't and it's just you who can't explain anything without sounding insanely confused and confusing. YOU NEED TO CONNECT THE DOTS BETWEEN TOPICS, RETARD. fuck...

>Paganism [12 deity] a religion not of Whites,
Paganism is a term to define all older non abrahamic religions, and yes shinto, budism and hinduism are all pagan.
To say that paganism originated from somewher is just utterly retarded, literally the most american thing i've read all day.

Stop larping you goddamned mixed mutt. Go back to eating your monkey soup.

>$270 for a box of cheerios
nigga if this were the case there would be literal riots all over canada. it would absolutely be cheaper for canucks to fly out of country for a grocery run.

send to notch.

Attached: wediditlads.png (1544x237, 73K)

>Nobody visits the blue boards, not even shills, not in anything like our numbers.

Keep telling yourself that kek

Attached: 32E4D179-2292-4495-8BC1-20520CAECD91.png (449x401, 490K)

Is there any way I could get you to elaborate further on the part about demons?? How did they get there, and does their population grow or remain stable?

Is Antarctica an entrance to the subterranean cities and demon lairs?

>We are forced to pay a higher price around 7 dollars per Gal but its capped.
every time I want to believe the Canadian food prices are a hoax something like this pops up.
7 dollars for a gallon of milk is completely outrageous

shut up about Q you faggot

wrong. /v/ is huge

You wish heathen
When The wheather cools!
The solar system is as it looks like, Pay no mind to Flat Earth
Tell Me why they legalize weed this instance? For that reason
Canuckistan is får More gone then you think, 36% White, with less than a 5% White youth
The refugees of Atlantis made those Places, The humans were genocided and The demons mutliplied, One Day it is said they will be so many as The sand particles in The Sea.
Antartica has a subterreanean city, we know The least amount about it, due to its distance from our elders,
The maoris do have some folk wisdom about them
Look there for info!

Great shilling im this thread! Pay them no mind;

Attached: 8MzmpZy.png (750x1334, 205K)

it'd be easier to find out first hand if y'all had a canadian friend or two who you could just ask but ya know... leafs