Keep meming boys. We are going to win this one. The tide is turning on uppity niggers

Keep meming boys. We are going to win this one. The tide is turning on uppity niggers.

mobile.twitter.com/MiltonRubenfeld/status/1063888822562377728

Fellow Americans, allow me to present, the “well established young African American”.

archive.li/rvYZ1
archive.is/YahNg
archive.is/1q6aP
archive.is/25dke
archive.is/Vlnno
archive.is/udPxv
archive.is/MNI0a
archive.is/PMSGL
archive.is/vw6BB

Attached: BFD1DE3C-4E9F-4E8E-B62D-633DB0F12D67.jpg (640x626, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chipotle.com/email-us
mobile.twitter.com/PolackJack/status/1063911279494983680
twitter.com/ahmedinthecut
archive.li/rvYZ1
archive.is/YahNg
archive.is/1q6aP
archive.is/25dke
archive.is/Vlnno
archive.is/udPxv
archive.is/MNI0a
archive.is/PMSGL
archive.is/vw6BB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post pics from archive, I'm not going to waste my time saving and cropping to shitpost on twitter

WTF? People still eat at Chipotle?

Didn't they actually kill people?

friendly reminder to email chipotle and tell them you are never going back due to this incident

Can't we just kill all the niggers?

Attached: bored spanky.gif (220x145, 54K)

Chipotle is the fastest growing chain in the states, sad as that is.

Attached: heagudboy.png (2700x1200, 2.01M)

What happened?

Manager asked black people to pay first because they are likely to eat and run.

Dat racist.

Twitter reveals a long history of the guy doing this exact thing and bragging about it online. It’s ok though it’s from 2015 so is appareny irrelevant to lefties.

I just emailed Chipotle to let them know I won't eat their shitty food ever again and you all should as well.

chipotle.com/email-us

good. thank you. i did too.

As did I.

Anyone want to guess how big the shitstorm is once mainstream media gets a hold of this

Thanks for the link. Just emailed.

Gastrointestinal distress is also on the rise. Coincidence?

Didn't involve racist whitey so unlikely

Starbucks 2.0?

Bump

open borders for isreal

I already did

Someone tweeted the archives everyone with twitter retweet and like this post

mobile.twitter.com/PolackJack/status/1063911279494983680

Wait, in what chain fast food place do you normally eat before paying? I haven't been to chipotle before, but if it's like Moe's, Panda Express, etc. then you pay at the register with your food?

Do these nigs just get their food then literally run? wtf

Wait why not eat there?

>Niggers dont get to eat at chipotle because paying for food is racist

Sounds fine to me

Which one vote for? Yes or Big Money?

You must be a Nigger.

No idea

Think it’s more you order what you want and they make it specific burrito place. Then when it’s made they just bail or suddenly find they have no money. I’ve never been to one cos not American.

So obnoxious, I wouldn't serve them either. Obviously they aren't rejecting strangers based on race, both sides acknowledge previous encounters. If I'm following it properly, the employees claim these "well established young African Americans" have come in, had them prepare food, and then get to checkout with no money, essentially wasting their food and time. Is that not enough reason to reject someone service? Why would they act out a stereotype, then come back and get mad at you for stereotyping them?

I sort of like it. Good for keto diet but a little pricey.

It's like subway but for burritos. Literally same process for buying. So I'm confused if they were thinking they'd done and dash... confused as fuck.

needless to say, fuck shitpotle, I will definitely be emailing them about how insensitive their business is run.

You can thank "progressivism" for the nonsense people have to put up with.

Yes niggers get food and run. Niggers are animals.

I mailed them to let them know that the white supremacist teens of Jow Forums are raiding them.

nigs

We're right though. Oh I guess you think your skin color allows you to steal food? When can whites stop paying niggers merely to exist? Fuck them.

Typical Canadian retard.

Vibrant Diversity import detected

Chipotle will settle quietly with the manager if they're sued.
They've been hammered the past few years and can't afford to develop any worse of a reputation.

1000x this!

Like and retweet! let’s teach niggers what archive.is is!

Attached: 426EAA36-25D8-4212-97CE-6A03FE2BA152.gif (480x290, 281K)

while white knighting is honorable, if i were the manager there is no way i would return to that job.
everyone knows the niggers dine-n-dash but they pretend it doesn't hurt any one.

>white supremacist

>it is impossible to be right about any issue at all if a person is a white supremacist

Stealing is wrong.
Lying and getting someone fired is wrong.

I don't agree with them on a lot of things, but I certainly do on those points.

Attached: 684901.jpg (640x480, 58K)

jeez that was honestly a pain in the ass to track down an actual human in marketing to email with links to archives of previous threads+screenshots of this one.
I used the public facing bullshit that you idiots are spamming too but I'm pretty sure nobody even reads those.

been fun lads

Attached: IMG_3155.jpg (640x922, 128K)

That's the thing, they'll see the source, and know that you made it up, I informed them about how you do this all the time.
Which is why this shit is supposed to be conducted offsite, newfags. Get lulzkilled =)

The source in this case is the tweets by the person stealing food. Do you even know what a source is?

>I'm pretty sure nobody even reads those.
They'll have someone managing it, monitoring it.
I imagine they'll fear backlash for their overstep

I emailed them and told them a faggot ass bitch supports them being robbed by monkeys.

>Do these nigs just get their food then literally run? wtf

you need to reconsider your delusional premise that niggers are actual humans

what the fuck is going on here? story u fucking niggers

Attached: 3865896858620.jpg (1438x899, 129K)

keep up nibba

they do sometimes the food is sitting there at the register done already and you could just pick it up and then they can't really stop you from leaving now can they

niggers who had a history of dining and dashing were asked to pay before receiving food

manager fired

black gentleman who dindu nuffin got denied service at chipotle and sparked liberal outrage

The nigger deleted his profile picture.

KEEP AT IT BOYS! WE ARE ABOUT TO KNOCK HIS BITCH ASS TO PRIVATE.

Attached: 52CDE441-4BFA-4C9A-BE35-DEBCB8F67E92.jpg (634x595, 246K)

LEL WHAT

bump

act like a nigger get treated like one

>suing over a minimum wage job

Yeah good luck with that shit. Gonna win a grand total of $11.50 in court.

>the absolute state of america

Look at me...I am the manager now.

Chipotle is expensive as fuck for ingredients you can buy a tenth the price and make taste better. Overrated shit tier

Fuck Islam

>what are punitive damages

Attached: 1537394601548.gif (295x222, 3.63M)

Another user did the work, but his effort needs to be included in all of these tweets.

Attached: 1542494419647.jpg (589x700, 131K)

use this for that

Attached: 1351626626142.jpg (640x540, 62K)

its no joke, this is the corporate climate in 2018.

I'm a black woman and emailed them to help halt this enabling of niggardly behavior

uh o time to file a police report on this nigger.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Impying you're not legally allowed to fire somebody for any reason unless it's because of their race, religion, etc.

What I would give to smell that page

twitter.com/ahmedinthecut

How do you dine and dash at Chipotle? You pay for your food before you even get it.

does the store know the nigger has been known for doing this? What's with the bitch from NBC in that archive wanting to use his picture for their story?

Asking the well-established African Americans to pay before they eat is exactly what got this lady fired

Thats what i was wondering about earlier. apparently at that location they try to do some sit down "diner" type of shit. Guess that'll teach 'em.

>punitive damages for minimum wage job

It's seriously not even worth the time. An employment lawyer won't even look at cases where you have been employed for less than a year.

That's what I'm saying. The only repercussion for Chipotle is bad PR. The ex-manager won't get jack shit in court.

I dunno man. NBC is a MSM shit source of news anyway so disregard whatever theyre trying to pump you full of.

I've never ate their, it's cheaper to go to a roach coach and the Mexican food is usually authentic, unlike Chipotle's gringo Mexican food

This is white people marveling the beauty of white culture without realizing it.

*their food

Yes blacks literally do this everywhere they can.

They put the bag right in front of you and then you pay.

i know but how can someone in the news world look at this and honestly say "yeah the nigger is being wronged"?

like, hey this nigger is stealing food, but he's being denied his food until he pays... hmm FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE

how can that be going through their mind at NBC?

Could be:

>right before closing
>order burrito
>they make it
>oh no I forgot my wallet

Depends on the state and what agreements, if any, the person fired had with the company.

I'm not saying they'll get anything, but if they were entitled to anything, it wouldn't be a couple hours pay.

You were wrong to fire one of your Chipotle managers from St. Paul. If you take a look at the evidence you'll find that the young adults were dining and dashing, and they had done it before.

archive.li/rvYZ1
archive.is/YahNg
archive.is/1q6aP
archive.is/25dke
archive.is/Vlnno
archive.is/udPxv
archive.is/MNI0a
archive.is/PMSGL
archive.is/vw6BB

Firing the manager over this is gross misconduct on your part. I will no longer be dining at Chipotle resteraunts.

copy pasta boyz

the MSM isnt about objective journalism, its all about pushing whatever narratives their owners want pushed.

Attached: Chris-Farley-Smile-to-Shock-Reaction.gif (250x187, 1.98M)

Chipotle must feel all nigs for free or i wont go anymore

DAMN SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE WE GOT A LIVE ONE

I mean as an individual reporter

Attached: 64409713320.jpg (1300x1971, 527K)

wait, what?

HAHAHAHA BUMP GET THIS STEAMROLLED ON TWATTER

FUCK he just protected

individuals have zero impact, same as you a poster here. you could get banned and nobody would lift a finger to unban you.

same in the professional world. you do what you are told or you get fired. thats it.

the food is right next to you while paying

I use to eat there as of today I will be eating at Chick-fil-A instead.

Good pasta user keep hitting them we are gonna win this one