If the Universe is so large then why has god chosen to kill himself on Earth and make Jews his special group of this...

If the Universe is so large then why has god chosen to kill himself on Earth and make Jews his special group of this one specific species?

For extra points, why wasn't Marry stoned to death?

Attached: 20181117_233030.jpg (2172x2284, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Problem_of_Pain
youtube.com/watch?v=dLIabZc0O4c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God hates humanity. We are created to suffer

Are you frying diarrhea ?

Nah. I'm contemplating the nature of the Universe.

Attached: 20181117_234312.jpg (2172x2279, 3.1M)

What the fuck is this dish? Looks like diarrhea doodoo mixed with vomit.

>ketchup?
>brown mustard

Attached: HmMmMm.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

It's due to God's great Love of us, individually. It is clear that there was a need for an atoning sacrifice to appease a God with unending and just wrath pointed at all of humanity. This atoning sacrifice came in the form of Jesus Christ. Jesus pretty much categorically decried the jews of his time, publicly enlightening them and humiliating them at the same time

Also, Joseph covered for Mary. Joseph had a pretty big heart. Some believe that Joseph had many children with Mary.

Attached: Gerard_Seghers_001[1].jpg (1702x1166, 517K)

3/10 attempt

Attached: zQS3Rot.png (625x626, 146K)

Buckwheat Groats.

They are good with a little vinegar based condiment. They are quite meaty in texture.

your first mistkake lies in believing a story about god and the jews made by the jews

Man muss den Juden hetzen, nicht sich von ihm treiben lassen.

>Joseph had a pretty big heart
He broke the law to cover rape.
The story doesn't add up.

Also, why do god need to commit a suicide to change the rules he himself imposed?

Ah. I think it would do well with some type of sausage.

I had to celebrate my first meal in 24h.

and mushrooms.

It's called blood sausage.

Attached: kaszanka-kasza.jpg (644x429, 49K)

Often, they are incorporated with a fatty meat that soaks into the groats. It makes for a filling meal that has a good texture. The patties are often pan fried and served with condiments.

I wish I had easier access to Buckwheat Groats in the States. Looks like we're going to need a hearty crop for rebuilding after the war.

Attached: maxresdefault[2].jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Didn't know buckwheat was used in that. Starting to look good.

Attached: The-more-you-know.png (1280x931, 851K)

You rang?

Attached: 1257.jpg (480x360, 19K)

I've honestly put some thought into that. Consider the higher average IQ of ashkenazi jews; perhaps God revealed himself first to them as they were the first to reach the required intelligence to have some understanding of who he was. Of course, they were still early humans so he had to make things a little more primative, hence the old testament. The Roman empire was a milestone in human development and it was at this time that God sent his son to pay for our sins, as well as opening up his worship to humanity at large. Also this:
>5 And when Silas and Timotheus were come from Macedonia, Paul was pressed in the spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus was Christ.

>6 And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.

The Jews have been pieces of shit since the get-go - the chosen people they may be, but they are the most wayward of God's sons. As for the necessity of Christ's death, it is written in Romans, "For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God", and "the wages of sin are death". We're all sinners and sin can only be repaid in blood. All of us were already on death row, so only a perfect sacrifice could pay that price for us. Since God alone is perfect, he had to descend to Earth in a robe of flesh and pay for our sins in our stead. Then he was resurrected, defeating death and then offering us the path to salvation and eternal life. As for Mary, she may very well have been stoned but Joseph received a vision from God and took the child as his own to raise (ref. Matthew 1) This contributes to the humbleness of Christ's birth.

Attached: 7E19DBD5-4395-4AE3-8196-30B5939C3863.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Don't know about USA.

Anyway, has Trump commented on the French burning down their country atm?

Attached: 6370cd782b464d99f00658104976dd7f55fd5006.jpg (800x600, 92K)

Mary consented.

>“I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May your word to me be fulfilled.”

Attached: the-annunciation-john-william-waterhouse[1].jpg (900x654, 145K)

Oops, didn't read the species specific stuff. Honestly, that's a bridge we'll have to cross when and if we ever find another species; anything I propose now would be pure conjecture. I admire your thoughtfulness towards the future, though!

Attached: 1530604845432.jpg (1920x1080, 717K)

Marketing and self-insert fan fiction taken way, WAY too far. But since nobody challenges it; why ruin a 'good' thing?

The universe consists of particles. At their base, they are like binary functions; they are either Yes/No, On/Off, etc. Get enough of them together, put them in 'Time' and they resonate to such a degree they create form and/or function. Quantum Mechanics is working out the inconsistencies; but in the end, it's all choice.

You can't consent to a rape by alien that can manipulate minds. Reminder that Judas had no free will and was destined to betray.

Jews were suppose to lead the earth in a golden age with their high intellect, but they were highly corrupt. Jesus came down to try and fix that, because they held the most potential for humanity, but in the end they betrayed Jesus and killed him. He'll come back though when the jews attempt their final subversion on all of humanity, which is basic enslavement so that there is no joy in being alive or freedom.

I'm not quite sure, there is more information in a book I once read.

I think it may have to do with the extreme nature of God. God's wrath is so complete, and encompasses all time and space, and is individual to our of shortcoming in his just eyes, that he needed a perfect part of himself to atone for the perfect and just rage against all of humanity.

Attached: e82108084cb0ce09b9e9452108c75f80[1].jpg (1240x802, 155K)

>that he needed a perfect part of himself
Jesus was 50% human Jew. He was a mutt.
Why not the holy ghost instead? An angel?
Why not just show the fuck up?
The story is bullshit.

Why would you assume that Christ didn't die for all species, including any possible aliens?

>Why not just show the fuck up?
Cause your dual nature would have your ancestors killed and you wouldn't have lived.

Free will is the very image of God.

It's clear, however you wish to interpret the circumstance, that she consented and was happy about her role as the mother of God in the flesh.

How do you know what was really in Judas' heart? The act of selling out for silver was a pretty willful act. Although he regretted it later and hung himself in the desert, at the time he may not have fully understood what he was doing. He essentially "sold his birthright" for a "mess o' pottage". Not unlike the meal you have made for yourself.

Attached: arrest-duccio-di-buoninsegna-c-1310[1].jpg (1400x788, 548K)

Never heard about aliens in garden of eden, thus aliens have no innate sin and shouldn't give a fuck about some Jew on some planet in the middle of fucking nowhere. The fruit of knowledge was an apple. Do aliens have apples on their planets?

>Also, why do god need to commit a suicide to change the rules he himself imposed?
He didn't 'change the rules', He merely expressed Himself and answered the question, 'What it actually would look like if God walked the earth Himself in human form".

Free will. People talk about the Problem of Evil blithely. The Problem of Good contains the first's Problem's within it. Here something you might like.

He freely choose us out of pain. He is loving and kind, Holy and strict. All these words have an antonym for a reason. Why is 'foul', foul? (It crosses languages easily.) And 'Holy', Holy? God is Holy and pristine, telling a story.

Nigga what? God would be a dick to allow his first followers to get slaughtered for terrorism. Oh wait!

I didn't want to know any of it!

Attached: why.png (602x588, 481K)

The bible said that Jesus knew the future thus we have no free will.

>He merely expressed Himself
By killing himself.
Great god.
Slow clap.

God has answered this in Word.

He reconciles a group of people. To the praise of HIS Glorious grace. And praise him for it.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4 even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him. In love
5 he predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
6 to the praise of his glorious grace, with which he has blessed us in the Beloved.
7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,
8 which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight
9 making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his purpose, which he set forth in Christ
10 as a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.
11 In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,
12 so that we who were the first to hope in Christ might be to the praise of his glory. - Ephesians 1:3-12

1 For this reason I, Paul, a prisoner of Christ Jesus on behalf of you Gentiles
6 This mystery is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, and partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus through the gospel.
7 Of this gospel I was made a minister according to the gift of God's grace, which was given me by the working of his power. - Ephesians 3:1-7

It's not only to the Jews but to the Gentiles also. Which was the mystery not revealed unto God called Paul.

We are saved by faith in Jesus Christ. Not by works. So no one can boast saying they're better than anyone. Or more deserving. NONE OF US deserve to be saved. Being horrible sinners. BUT God. Who is rich in Mercy Gets ALL the Glory and praise through choosing to save us.

>By killing himself.Great god.Slow clap.
That the people rejected Him. Do you know nothing of OT prophecy? Can yo see no meaning here? What violence did he do, what lie? He is a God of Love and Reason.

Why does god ask us to accept muslim refugees through his pope?

Also, hat does your tldr shit has to do with aliens?

>What violence did he do, what lie?
He was literally a terrorist.

>acting as though the pope is a meat puppet instead of the sack of self serving shit it is

You're literally just a sperg.

>Why not the holy ghost instead? An angel?
Only Jesus Christ was sufficient.
This is because Jesus Christ was both man in the flesh and God in Spirit. If only a spirit was sacrificed, it would not appropriately atone for our sins in the flesh. It would have been a bloodless sacrifice. The cross is necessary to satisfy God's unending and just wrath towards all humanity, which have universally fallen short of the glory of God.

He did show up a lot in the Old Testament.
He showed up a lot in the New Testament as well.

It was only when He went away and came back on the third day... then it was His victory over death for all time.

I want to ask you to open yourself to the Holy Spirit. In your unbelief, and during your sin (and in mine), Jesus died for you (and me, and everyone). The time is growing close now, my Polish friend... I can't wait to taste your cooking in paradise.

Attached: god-in-the-flesh[1].jpg (490x314, 61K)

>jesus dies for your sins
>comes back to life
>negates the first thing

No really. God made us in such way that we hang terrorists and then he got hanged. He knew what he was doing, no? I wonder why was he talking to himself.

God is supposed to be perfect thus he doesn't need a fucking human flesh to solve problems he created himself.

He does the same party trick on every planet...

>I wonder why was he talking to himself.
John 10:34
Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are "gods"'?

>fuck a bitch
>tell her that her species is special

He was bitching to himself that he himself sent himself on Earth xD
No, really.

Have you ever noticed religious zealots and lefties have a few things in common? They were brainwashed while young and they sure can throw their talking points at you over and over.
(Yes I believe in God)

god is lucifer/satan
prove me wrong

>Yes I believe in God
Why though?

1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish? 2 My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, but I find no rest. 3 Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One; you are the one Israel praises. 4 In you our ancestors put their trust; they trusted and you delivered them. 5 To you they cried out and were saved; in you they trusted and were not put to shame. 6 But I am a worm and not a man, scorned by everyone, despised by the people. 7 All who see me mock me; they hurl insults, shaking their heads. 8 “He trusts in the LORD,” they say, “let the LORD rescue him. Let him deliver him, since he delights in him.” 9 Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast. 10 From birth I was cast on you; from my mother’s womb you have been my God. 11 Do not be far from me, for trouble is near and there is no one to help. 12 Many bulls surround me; strong bulls of Bashan encircle me. 13 Roaring lions that tear their prey open their mouths wide against me. 14 I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart has turned to wax; it has melted within me. 15

15 My mouth is dried up like a potsherd, and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth; you lay me in the dust of death. 16 Dogs surround me, a pack of villains encircles me; they pierce my hands and my feet. 17 All my bones are on display; people stare and gloat over me. 18 They divide my clothes among them and cast lots for my garment. 19 But you, LORD, do not be far from me. You are my strength; come quickly to help me. 20 Deliver me from the sword, my precious life from the power of the dogs. 21 Rescue me from the mouth of the lions; save me from the horns of the wild oxen. 22 I will declare your name to my people; in the assembly I will praise you. 23 You who fear the LORD, praise him! All you descendants of Jacob, honor him! Revere him, all you descendants of Israel! 24 For he has not despised or scorned the suffering of the afflicted one; he has not hidden his face from him but has listened to his cry for help. 25 From you comes the theme of my praise in the great assembly; before those who fear you I will fulfill my vows. 26 The poor will eat and be satisfied; those who seek the LORD will praise him— may your hearts live forever! 27 All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the LORD, and all the families of the nations will bow down before him, 28 for dominion belongs to the LORDand he rules over the nations. 29 All the rich of the earth will feast and worship; all who go down to the dust will kneel before him— those who cannot keep themselves alive. 30 Posterity will serve him; future generations will be told about the Lord. 31 They will proclaim his righteousness, declaring to a people yet unborn: He has done it!

you keep eating welfare food how much you pay for food every week

the real question is why do Malaysian have

so many damn kids they are everywhere

A god has his own god?
Hmmm

Dunno, around 6 bucks?

theist type of thing.. not some books written by control freaks. Nature and life is proof enough for me.
There was something I read once about a belief system called Swedengorgism (the religion of Johnny Appleseed Chapman) and they believe that the purpose of life is to find your other half in this life so you can be together for eternity .. I like that idea.

He was God in human form. All our shortcomings were there except sin itself. Its a model of His behavior. Its not 'get killed', 'win'. Its the strength and love. The story of that area of the world, off of the old prophecies wanted a warrior king to destroy the earthly powers. Jesus did it by subjecating Himself too them. Nobody worships Jupiter or Mars. Those gods would not impress you in the slightest anyway.

lol wtf

it's amazing how much bullshit americans spout in defense of their asinine religion
and it's all words too. words and anger. No christian will ever defend their beliefs with bullets or explosives.

praise allah.

The purpose of life is to reproduce.
The nature itself is so imprefect that your only choice is to believe that the Universe is god. At that point you may just as well drop the word 'god' altogether because there is nothing supranatural about nature by definition.

So being half human gave Jesus schizophrenia? Jesus sinned by pirating bread and fish thus stealing from fishermen and bakers.

fucking Indonesian/malay subhuman

you are not fooling anyone hans

t. Ramanodge Unmathallegadoo

>ANGRY WORDS
allahu akbar, infidel

religion is crutch for weak its max npc

They believe that people who fucked them over will be punished after death so it's fine just fine. Silly!

your a fucking mutt hans
it is not your religion dumb buddhist terrorist

I never claimed any of that. I said I liked the idea of something. Biologically the purpose of life is to reproduce. Agree 100%. And I agree that natural is not super natural. The germination of a seed is natural .. the flowing of water is natural.. I do not find God in the super natural, but in the natural.
And I have no interest in converting anyone to my way of thinking, now will I have anyone dictate to me. That is my personal relationship to God.

the weak willed amerimutt prays that an almighty god will punish his enemies after death
the weak willed amerimutt forgets he will also be punished for his sins

>posting on pol
>not a sinner

>So being half human gave Jesus schizophrenia?
Its Psalms 78 write large. A parable is something like a short story, comprised of many common metaphors, yet needing the meaning explained.

Psalm 78
My people, hear my teaching;
listen to the words of my mouth.
I will open my mouth with a parable;
I will utter hidden things, things from of old—
things we have heard and known,
things our ancestors have told us.

>mutt
>mutt
>mutt
at least I knowe my blood is pure and untainted

slide thread

you are not a real Javanese china-malaynese
you dont fufill the ummah therefore you are an infidel and will be punished in the afterlife
you deserve the same punishment as your people

You don't see that you don't believe in any god? Accepting reality that exists and is around you is not faith. You use a different world to describe the Universe.

how I said. you dont fulfill the ummah. you dont fear god you are nothing but a imposter. You are an Infidel.

>make multiple people write a book in which I'm talking to myself
>it's a prank bro

Every retarded shit in the bible is a parable? Is Jesus himself a parable? Is god a parable?

God probably did the same on other worlds that are his creation

is there a religion for this?

OP s an embarrassment to atheists everywhere.

At least I'm not a democrat.

>Every retarded shit in the bible is a parable? Is Jesus himself a parable? Is god a parable?
Certainly some stories are. Joseph, Samson, Jonah, ect..Here's a good description of Jonah for you. Take an honest gander.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLIabZc0O4c

Aliens.

God is nature, it is the truth that always proves itself true. We base our life on theoretical dogma. Theoretical being the key work. I CHOOSE to believe what I want to believe. And believe is not even the right word. I choose to self delude in a specific way regarding God. My self delusion and yours may differ, I will not try and change your mind if you leave me alone and the same goes for you from my stand point.
This is one of my favorite quotes.
I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. R.A.W.

Why would god of the Universe write parables when he wants to convey a straight message to that one species?
Just write "Do this, don't do that or I'll burn you. The end". Allowing interpretation makes him a retard and not god.

You don't believe and have delusions about believing. You can't believe in things that exist you know?

Every single person is self deluding. I choose to self delude in accordance with my own self delusion, not with an others delusion. Would this not be the exact definition of a none npc?

Anyway.. gotta go .. hope you had fun chatting.

You don't choose shit because you don't choose what random experiences that shape your brain happen to you in life.

Your problem is you still believe there's a universe. Sorry to tell you but space isn't what you have been taught and earth is the only planet with beings. God created stars and planets for light and signs. This "huge vast universe" that NASA pushes is nothing but satanic propaganda for the coming alien deception. Get right with Christ before it's too late.

>Why would god of the Universe write parables when he wants to convey a straight message to that one species?Just write "Do this, don't do that or I'll burn you. The end"
What is legalism vs anti-legalism? Free will vs an atom, doing what it was designed for, without any other regard? God has rules alright. but from David on on, they're all flawed characters. The covenant was legalistic in a sense, but also more demanding given our nature as it went on. The 'easy ones' are the hardest. Its easier to worship "God", and the first five focus on that. The second five is focused on 'not coveting'. Fucking impossible stuff. What fun it would be to you if you're God, given who you are, to create an emotionless, dumb world. I think we were written in as stand -ins for God's own true nature. We are Gods, made in His image. Thus the problem of Evil is necessary, to differeniate between Godly and Ungodly. Like I said, the Problem of Good encapsulates the former.

> think we were written in as stand -ins for God's own true nature.
God has a nature of a slave?

>God has a nature of a slave?
I suppose in sorts. You're talking about complex things here. Can you Love and not be a slave to some degree? That's obviously not His full Nature in its entireity in any Christian denomination at all.

>Can you Love and not be a slave to some degree?
Love is a chemical reaction. God has no physical brain so he is incapable of love.

That's a good bait for another thread btw.

God sent iterations of himself to all sentient life forms. The problem is most of them wipe themselves out before the second coming

But because we are humans and There for based as all fuck and we survived the trials of plague and cold war mutually assured destruction. Now we just gotta last another 30 or so years and we will experience that second coming bros. Just don't left the globalist transhumanists wipe you out first

>Love is a chemical reaction.
Whatever, Im just glad we got to at least be honest with each other for a bit.. Here's a chapter on 'love' I think you might find interesting, if you want to talk about it.. Kinda wish I wasn't drunk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence

Why do christians care about other people being gay and getting abortions when everyone will be judged for his own personal sins? Also, shouldn't they actively look up to dying early to get to god faster while their record is clean? Nuclear holocaust should be every christians dream as long as they personally don't push the button.

Unironically thinking about this sometimes, I am a firm believer of God and would never before thought that i would ever in my LIFE worship him and understand the meaning behind everything, The stars where i live are also INCREDIBLY bright and multipile are shown including visible (idk the english word, but Bear, Twins etc)

We live in the end times and this has been the final straw for my re-converting to christ, I am glad i stopped tipping my fedora!

1 Timothy 4:1
Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons, through the insincerity of liars whose consciences are seared, who forbid marriage and require abstinence from foods that God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

Atheism, Also using up your body before marriage is promoted here and almost rooted, Refraining from marriage is also preached here daily and refraining from foods could possibly be Halal or Kosher, Personally a American user wondered if it was about Vegatarians ( or maybe Vegans since they seem to be "off the path" )