Does anyone else not feel bad for these kids that Cruz shot...

Does anyone else not feel bad for these kids that Cruz shot? Naybe if they were nice to Nick he would be at home shit posting eating tendies. Here is Andrew Pollack and his dead whore daughter. Imagine raising a slut like this ... Jfc.

He supports trump so thats cool. But I cannot stop thinking ahout how mad he is at the Peterson cop. Imagine being that SRO and thinking nawww I ll stay outside I am not dying for these faggot kids. I would of done same thing. Sorry for not dying for your slut roastie kid but fuck that shit. Cruz probably is fun to hang out with too I bet he beasts at RDR2.

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-17-18-13-25.png (1080x2034, 1.7M)

Maybe die in a fire?

Can we make this a dead slut thread and post pics of dead girls from school shooters?

Uhhh I am just an observer friend. I didn't kill or advocate for kills. None of this is my fault. I am simply observing.

Attached: Edmund-Kemper (1).jpg (728x500, 56K)

6 dead roasties dayummmmmm nick . All those chicks had cock in their holes too. If only ONE gave nick a blowjob he would mercifully spared them all. Very sad.

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-17-18-19-03.png (1080x2034, 1.93M)

I want to sniff her pussy and armpits

I wanna push her in the pool so bad

Attached: 1516063449123.gif (450x338, 869K)

Think daddy fucked her? He is sueing that school resource officer btw. Like you can blame the guy for not wanting to die for a buncha fucking dumb kids.

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-17-18-22-14.png (1080x2034, 1.96M)

Wheres the personal responsibility? I bet all these people shit on Nick honestly ...

Is it possible to put money on Nicks books? I wanna make him comfy.

Incels will absolutely be genocided for fun when the time comes.

Self victimizing cowards who ruin our society with their inability to integrate.

Your misery is and always will be your own. Kill yourselves

Do I feel sorry for Cruz tormentors? Pfft no

Attached: Wheniseeurmom.gif (220x220, 373K)

i get laid just fine friend. Parents who raise their kids to be rude cunts deserve to lose them. If they were kind to Nick they would still be alive. Tough pill to swallow I know.

Amen.

Attached: Shiksa_Goy.jpg (704x1024, 128K)

That is why this shooting got disproportionate publicity. Kikes were among the victims.

Cruz’ only crime was not getting Hogg and Goblina

Meadow pollack was a true loss. The rest of them I don't remember.

This.

>supporting a jewish goblin who killed white people and supported the zionist in chief
incel magafag detected

I'd give anything for a few hours with Nick and a bottle of massage oil. He's so hot.

>not a single nigger
So disappointing.