Can you tell me some clothing brands which are made in Europe/canada/usa only with local materials (whites only...

can you tell me some clothing brands which are made in Europe/canada/usa only with local materials (whites only, no african animals n shiet)

Attached: 12308-13jckfa.png (740x925, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

shopswiss.com/proddetail.php?prod=Swiss Traditional Edelweiss Shirt - Light Blue LS
reddit.com/r/canada/comments/4bkiwa/madeincanada_clothing_a_list/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump!
requesting scandi winter gear too. jackets/coats.

Good thread.

im personally looking for everything including winter boots. Was thinking to maybe get a canada goose but idk if its chink stuff

just look for "made in canada/italy/france/usa/spain/UK..." labels
also buy brands from countries where they're well made in, for example I just bought a german mechanical pencil (Staedtler) because they're the best ones around

ive been to about 20 stores and they dont have clothes made in these places.

Search on Google for "made in canada" products and gather up some brand names to get used to (you might want to check out their retail prices so that you don't follow really expensive "in" brands), then go to ecommerce sites like eBay and buy them there, that's how I do it if I want to be sure to buy italian stuff
Don't know what the situation is there but here we take big pride in selling "made in italy" stuff so pretty much anything either is labelled that or it isn't (and people usually avoid the latter)

Get some high quality shirts from Eton. They are a bit pricey but worth it. Some of my shirts still look new afte 5 years. Some are made in Sweden, some Romania.

Eww teeth gap, 100% not white.

This woman looks manly.

gusset.com
Pretty good and fuck gun-grabbing levis. They use some Mexico denim tho

Swiss Edelweiss Shirts are a Swiss traditional shirt that has caused some controversy with lefties.

shopswiss.com/proddetail.php?prod=Swiss Traditional Edelweiss Shirt - Light Blue LS

$100 for garden gnomes pyjamas.../

New Balance for shoes and Texas Jeans for blue jeans. Both are made in the USA.

Bit pricey? A third of my paycheck and I serve in for zog

she looks like she'd take my cock real good

Does anyone know a store that stocks quality childrens clothing? Specifically arseless jeans, suede underwear, vinyl stockings? I have to babysit my sisters son (2 years old) and I want to order his "special wardrobe" before he turns up to save time.

strtya you the reason mootkook is splitting us apart

lol

First-Spear for clothing/gear. Made in missourah, top quality, expensive but FUCK poorfaggots anyway

wat

Attached: 1542037273929.jpg (640x524, 76K)

Attached: 1542337507757.gif (728x408, 1.88M)

bumping, havent found anything decent yet except first spear (the eton shit is too expensive)

but even the tshirts at first spear have cringe logos on them. I prefer non-cotton. most cotton is from niggerlands

You're going to have to pay a premium for clothes not made in China, and I doubt you'll find any without cotton and fabrics from the third world. That's just the reality at this point.

I hate to link Reddit but this is a good list, there's lots of exceptional made in Canada brands (arcteryx, Canada goose) that I've worn before and can attest to their quality

reddit.com/r/canada/comments/4bkiwa/madeincanada_clothing_a_list/

Check First Spear's non standard non stocking section for discounts, particularly on wool gear.
Drifire is good too but even more expensive.
Crye also makes good stuff.
I buy my jeans from Dearborn Denim, excellent US quality stuff.

denim is jewish invention, id otn wear jeans,

I went to arcteryx today, 95% is made in chinplaces. Are canada goose feathers from whitelands?

www.etsy.com

select the ships from Canada option

We should pool all of our capital into creating pro-White non-Jewish owned businesses.

There are already plenty. People don't shop from them because their wages have stagnated for 50 years and they're used to Ching Chong prices. People used to own like 3-5 pairs of clothing. The woman who wrote little house on the prairie remembered the prints of calico for dresses she wore in childhood long enough into her old age to write them into her books.

It's a German-American invention but Strauss couldn't afford to file a patent for the rivet so he went into business with (((Levi))) iirc

Drop dead clothing

IDK mate, when I buy I buy US gear. Truth be told I'd get an ELCAN though, and I like Perroz as well. I understand being a milk bagger you want to support Canadian industry but I don't know what is really still made in the Great White North.

You could consider the Italian brand Pivert, all made in Italy

Attached: logo-pivert.png (393x151, 5K)

The most obvious answer would be milsurp
Milsurp for you two as well