63 million adults with functioning brains voted for this man

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-17 19.36.50.png (737x785, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/98yduw/connnecting_some_dots/
truepundit.com/mystery-as-doj-load-it-with-boxes-documents/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/10/west-virginia-lawmakers-move-to-impeach-entire-supreme-court.html
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/08/11/photos-surface-of-guardians-director-james-gunn-at-pedophilia-themed-party/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/15/trump-revokes-security-clearance-for-former-cia-director-john-brennan.html
cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/08/12/john-kelly-omarosa-tape-meet-the-press-rs-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/omarosa-manigault/
reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/96tlyp/unbelievable_i_was_reading_a_tweet_from_jordan/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/01/fbi-probe-antifa-ideology-underway-wray-tells-house-panel.html
saraacarter.com/2016-trump-tower-meeting-looks-increasingly-like-a-setup-by-russian-and-clinton-operatives/
apnews.com/828aefab64d4411bac257a07c1af0ecb/AP-Exclusive:-Google-tracks-your-movements,-like-it-or-not
foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14/woman-arrested-at-extremist-muslim-new-mexico-compound-moved-to-federal-custody-sheriff-says.html
foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14/stunning-findings-on-report-catholic-church-abuse-pa-priests-molested-more-than-1000-children.html
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/sunday-nights-matt-doran-goes-undercover-with-operation-underground-railroad-to-bring-down-haiti-child-sex-ring/news-story/dcecf5950ca5b6d501c48ed927127bc3
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28660
youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/629
youtube.com/watch?v=mvTqqYCb-e8
propublica.org/article/how-the-red-cross-raised-half-a-billion-dollars-for-haiti-and-built-6-homes
reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/92wa8x/rainn_wilson_dwight_from_the_office_archived_pedo/-
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2018/09/12/reddit-bans-r-greatawakening-the-main-subreddit-for-qanon-conspiracy-theorists/?utm_term=.386f4e2652da
bigleaguepolitics.com/soros-employee-meet-the-reddit-executive-who-is-shutting-down-trump-supporters/
rebrn.com/re/now-rainn-wilson-from-the-office-is-deleting-all-his-tweets-4879577/
mobile.twitter.com/rainnwilson/status/1021541016233340928?lang=en
ew.com/tv/2017/04/13/rainn-wilson-charity-haiti/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/miley-cyrus-rainn-wilson-sean-penn-haiti-274754
archive.fo/bpQAk
youtu.be/eo1Oe3cGU50
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/798973
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25102406
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_California_wildfires#Yearly_statistics
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_floor
youtu.be/UHIqycFgCBc
vcstar.com/story/news/2018/11/17/scientists-say-wind-drought-worsen-fires-not-bad-management/1997266002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes and many millions of brain-dead retards didn't. we're lucky he won.

Attached: .jpg (600x338, 78K)

>midwest retards
>functioning brains
pick one

Attached: obesity map - Non-Hispanic White Adults.png (900x650, 384K)

ONE POST BY THIS ID. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

Attached: 1528699008230.png (593x596, 604K)

certified fucking retard. lmao

it's fitting that he's a hero to a bunch of autistic children here.

Make huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu america huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu gre-caaaaaaaaa

that must be fairly awkward

Trump is standing next to the Governor-Elect Newsom, when Trump's eldest son is dating Newsom's ex-wife

Trump should stay out of California, let the place burn, the enviro-whackos don't want any trees cut down, they'd rather have 500,000 trees burn in epic fires, they'll never learn out there

>environmental management of the forest floor biomes and cleaning of biomass to prevent large scale fires like those in california right now is retarded

amazing

I will vote for trump again in 20 but I admit he talks like a fucking brain damaged retard and it’s embarrassing .

Attached: CE73CDFA-1549-4BED-B4CA-942AAE1D3CE2.jpg (749x804, 114K)

he is right. there should be people managing forests. we should allow private citizens to harvest from and manage woodlands.

>self reported
Gas self

say it..

Attached: 161.jpg (589x939, 156K)

this desu smdhrn

Attached: 1517430329257.jpg (765x343, 61K)

This

You shills are pathetically desperate

Attached: 1534270868703.jpg (960x720, 52K)

it's very fitting that a retard with dementia would be america's president. he is a great representative of the average ameriturd

Good climate, not bad, good climate, Like super good.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-17 19.48.12.png (761x807, 394K)

Attached: finland.png (1221x811, 597K)

ITT: Retards who know nothing continue to be retarded and rail against a president they're told to hate
Also see pic

Attached: chel.png (500x368, 125K)

Trump is turning into Reagan

is it a cat or a bunny?

>making fun of obama when he does/says retarded things is funny
>making fun of Trump when he does/says retarded things makes you a cuck
when did nu/pol/ become the snowflakes?

what did Trump do wrong?

Attached: 1517606754774.jpg (400x323, 21K)

So clearing brush and dead rot that is flammable is stupid?

Orange man babb

>let's not leave the forest filled with tons and tons of dead, dry, combustable plant matter

Why is this retarded? Am I missing something here?

That's actually right, though.

You need to clear the brush.

Trees are hard to catch on fire without shit all around them.

Tell me more you fucking shill
reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/98yduw/connnecting_some_dots/
truepundit.com/mystery-as-doj-load-it-with-boxes-documents/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/10/west-virginia-lawmakers-move-to-impeach-entire-supreme-court.html

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/08/11/photos-surface-of-guardians-director-james-gunn-at-pedophilia-themed-party/

foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/15/trump-revokes-security-clearance-for-former-cia-director-john-brennan.html

cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/08/12/john-kelly-omarosa-tape-meet-the-press-rs-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/omarosa-manigault/

reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/96tlyp/unbelievable_i_was_reading_a_tweet_from_jordan/

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/01/fbi-probe-antifa-ideology-underway-wray-tells-house-panel.html

saraacarter.com/2016-trump-tower-meeting-looks-increasingly-like-a-setup-by-russian-and-clinton-operatives/

apnews.com/828aefab64d4411bac257a07c1af0ecb/AP-Exclusive:-Google-tracks-your-movements,-like-it-or-not

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14/woman-arrested-at-extremist-muslim-new-mexico-compound-moved-to-federal-custody-sheriff-says.html

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/14/stunning-findings-on-report-catholic-church-abuse-pa-priests-molested-more-than-1000-children.html

Attached: 41426482c4846fbf4c8ce2faf0da54f8fc37a280c7d122ab4c902db1fa5cdbaa.jpg (850x563, 132K)

won the presidency

>implying that isn't true
>implying you know fuck all about forestry

Not very articulate, but the essence is correct.

he didn't say ground

news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/sunday-nights-matt-doran-goes-undercover-with-operation-underground-railroad-to-bring-down-haiti-child-sex-ring/news-story/dcecf5950ca5b6d501c48ed927127bc3

"Child trafficking victims who’ve spent their formative years servicing the carnal desires of men, often foreigners, who are three, four, five or six times their age. Their madam tells me that many of their customers are western humanitarian workers who’ve come here to help rebuild Haiti after the recent run of natural disasters."

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28660

Start @ [12:00]
youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE
Think Haiti [14:40]
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/629

Haiti
youtube.com/watch?v=mvTqqYCb-e8
propublica.org/article/how-the-red-cross-raised-half-a-billion-dollars-for-haiti-and-built-6-homes

Rainn wilson LIDE also funded by clinton global initiative

-reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/92wa8x/rainn_wilson_dwight_from_the_office_archived_pedo/-
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2018/09/12/reddit-bans-r-greatawakening-the-main-subreddit-for-qanon-conspiracy-theorists/?utm_term=.386f4e2652da
bigleaguepolitics.com/soros-employee-meet-the-reddit-executive-who-is-shutting-down-trump-supporters/
rebrn.com/re/now-rainn-wilson-from-the-office-is-deleting-all-his-tweets-4879577/
mobile.twitter.com/rainnwilson/status/1021541016233340928?lang=en
ew.com/tv/2017/04/13/rainn-wilson-charity-haiti/
hollywoodreporter.com/news/miley-cyrus-rainn-wilson-sean-penn-haiti-274754

archive.fo/bpQAk
youtu.be/eo1Oe3cGU50

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/2018-amendments-manual-courts-martial-united-states/798973

Attached: Di1npCmU0AcDgyA.jpg (960x943, 124K)

I think its leftists that conflate anything Trump says as bad and attempting to shill, but don't know enough about the subject to realize he is correct.

Attached: d61ad579079e94406730f853c5068cd2.jpg (1080x1080, 79K)

> what is the forest floor
Ewoks aren't gaurdians of the forest ground fignut

Climate change is good, leafs on ground bad. Bad, very not good.

Why does one of the whitest states (West Virginia) have the worst whites?

This is fatties, not IQ, are you retarded?

The forest floor, also called detritus, duff and the O horizon, is one of the most distinctive features of a forest ecosystem. It mainly consists of shed vegetative parts, such as leaves, branches, bark, and stems, existing in various stages of decomposition above the soil surface.

duhhh drymmpf dum dum he dint say fground hahahaha

say it..

This thread is sub shit tier quality.

So what? Trump is right.

>last year California fires were started by cartel members because of cali weed competition
>this year fires are because of random niggers who don't know how to put out campfires
ITS ALL CLIMATE CHANGE'S FAULT!

Attached: IMG_2966.jpg (600x557, 50K)

*California girls plays in bg*

>not *Montana girls*

"Maintain the forests to prevent the damn fires"
>he's so UNHINGED!

>Donald Trump came back? Donald Trump never left. And I'm starting to think that his mind is no longer in mint condition.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-15 04.05.09.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

>removing easily flammable stuff from the forest
>people call him retarded for bringing up a common practice in developed countries
wew...

>Day of the Rake confirmed

if you can burn your forests you are fucking niggers

Attached: 1519054827411.jpg (640x1011, 140K)

Are you?
>Results from the analyses of high-quality, population-based, prospectively longitudinal data firmly establish that low intelligence increases the chances of obesity.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25102406

The whites there are less intelligent than in other states

hmm..

Attached: 12897987987y.jpg (330x284, 14K)

Trump communicates complicated subjects in simple or visual ways because he understands that people don't have time to research complicated details in most cases. Even if he wanted to discuss complex details, the media isn't going to report on them anyway so it pays to keep things simple.
Most people don't understand forest management philosophy. You're not going to be able to communicate all of the details in a short soundbite. But talking about clearing and raking in this context probably explains some of the issue without getting lost in the details. Everybody can understand what raking is and can think of how raking would remove debris that can burn. There's probably a lot more to it than that, but it communicated the essence of the problem quickly. I'd like to hear more details, but I bet that he explained part of the problem fairly well.
Think of the wall. Obviously there's more to illegal immigration than just a wall, but it communicated the basic concept perfectly in a way that people could visualize.

It's fucking WUIs
Cities suck so people built suburbs in the middle of fucking forests then get suprised when it catches on fire

you mean the forest floor? Where most fires travel aside from the crowns of trees? Wow what a fucking retard!

Attached: 1535993924057.jpg (1080x1080, 373K)

How would "climate change" cause California to have basically the same average wildfires since 2001? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_California_wildfires#Yearly_statistics

Ok, now point out where he's wrong or where that statement is problematic.

The hottest cartoon character is Gwen Tennyson followed by Clover from Totally Spies if Gwen is busy, end of discussion

>Trump communicates complicated subjects

I want great climate, great climate, filled with CLEAN coal. Ok, and air you can breath. We need oil, but clean coal. I mean clean air

OP thinks floor isn't the right word lol

>Gibs good climate
Can someone turn Trump into a goblin like the high school shooting girl that wants to take our guns?
>Gibs guns now

Attached: RothincPge.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Not good ok, floors bad, I like no floors.

i like climate, very good. hot weather good. fires good

The numbers check out

Attached: 1542248369961.jpg (157x117, 3K)

I like my floors that don't caught on fire.

daily reminder that california wildfires are due to australian shitposters

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: afuckingleaf.png (620x424, 120K)

take me back to when i woke up and looked at my phone after the election
>donald trump has won the presidential election
never laughed as hard since

>ITT: SubIQ morons who don't understand what they're talking about and think they're more informed than the president of the United States

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_floor

Attached: IMG_2972.jpg (300x300, 74K)

>this year fires are because of random niggers who don't know how to put out campfires
it was caused by the electrical company you retarded brainlet

Trees are basically match-sticks.

California needs to cut all the fuckers down. These fires can't keep happening.
Leave a few to warn any young upstart trees that get the bright idea of trying to grow near humans.

The sad part is you can't see why you're retarded and the average Jow Forumstard is as retarded as you are.

AND WHAT WOULD WE DO WITH THESE FIRES? THE TREES WOULD HAVE TAKEN OVER? THEY WOULD HAVE CROSSED THE BORDERS INTO OUR CITIES? OK, SO WHAT I SEE IS THIS IS A DEFENSIVE MEASURE OK?!

The increasing temperatures and coinciding drought aren't helping matters, but the biggest issue is that we prevent the fires and don't do enough to remove flammable detritus from the forests.

The forest wasn't the problem you dumbfuck.

I live here dumbass. Even local radio says these are manmade fires.

>MUH SPONTANEOUS ELECTRICAL CLIMATE CHANGE FIRES

No just cut down the eucalyptus trees that literally start fires to kill competing trees.

i love him
>i just want to go home and have a fucking big mac
"hey, faggot, blah blah climate!"
>"Yeah, great climate we want great things."

It literally is though

>Trump Derangement Syndrome
>Stage 2

Attached: IMG_2939.jpg (1200x800, 161K)

the absolute state of commiefornia and liberals, pay the millions of border hoppers to do it or something lol

Trees are bad ok, breathing is bad ok? If people stop breathing there won't be a problem. Ask the moms.

it just spontaneously burst into flames
>nothing could have been done
>forest maintenance?
>pffff it's climate change
Norway doesn't have this problem
>shut up DRUMPFTARD!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEE

>Bush Derangement Syndrome and Obama Derangement Syndrome

Have you retards actually read an expert explaining how the fire began and what caused it to expand or are you dumbfucks just eating up whatever lie Trump and Jow Forums spew?

>Not very articulate, but the essence is correct.
Forests require active management or they do things that suck like burn down.

>The forest wasn't the problem you dumbfuck.
how can you be so thoroughly brainwashed by the fake news media?

Use your fucking brain. The trees are the problem. They need to be cut down. Clear cut. Millions of trees must go. This cannot go on. The fires will get worse every year.

>When TDS morphs into Stage 3

Attached: IMG_2913.png (600x580, 360K)

you're retarded, just stop posting

youtu.be/UHIqycFgCBc

>just eating up whatever lie Trump and Jow Forums spew?

Fire bad ok, fires created by bad people ok? Air bad ok? Breathing bad, not good. Stop breathing.

>stop being a local posting about the fires around you
Fuck off retard.

>an expert explaining
Abilio Acosta isn't an expert lol

Attached: DatVenis.png (811x884, 1.27M)

vcstar.com/story/news/2018/11/17/scientists-say-wind-drought-worsen-fires-not-bad-management/1997266002/

After you're done reading, do the world a favor and never vote for being so retarded

Its a serious problem. wild fires used to happen every now and then but due to human intervention most of them get stopped now, so all the bullshit on the ground (leafs, branches ect) builds up so when a fire gets out of control your state is fucked because theres a super inferno blasting through 50 years of kindling.

>wtf over 9000 people voted for a man who isn’t an expert in forestry

You're not local you fuckin shoobie