What you think about him? (YURI BEZMENOV)

youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g&t=14s
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4&t=10s

Attached: bezmenovyuri.jpg (375x338, 18K)

he's based

I agree. I see a lot of people saying he's paranoid.

O.G.

A lot of people accuse him baselessly of being a plant or CIA operative or whatever. Curiously, a lot of what he talks about certainly does seem to be happening today as a runaway effect of Marxism infecting colleges and unis decades ago.

Most based motherfucker of 1983

>he's based
he married an asian

He's right because I have seen the shit he talks about happening in the real world for a long time. When I heard him use the term "social justice" (in 1984) I knew he was right.

It's what I think. Either the guy knows what he's talking about and he's a prophet or else he's a madman who was very lucky.

From what I have already heard the USSR only pretended to have fallen because they had already infiltrated enough agents in the West and demoralization had already been completed.

He is a warning to those who listen. A navigator for those who want a roadmap to the final destination.

He didn't know the Jews were behind the demoralization in both the USSR and US.

We are at the crisis stage, waiting for the society to collapse or a civil war to happen.
Then the Jews will take over.

Smart but his message doesn't matter when no one with power listens to him.

>He didn't know the Jews were behind the demoralization in both the USSR and US.

The problem is that this process of demoralization did not happen in the East.

The most you will see of demoralization in Russia are naked feminists entering churches and pissing in to make the population even more angry with feminists.

>We are at the crisis stage

I do not know. From what I read the stage of the crisis takes 6 weeks on average to materialize.

>we think americans are good people, unlike us crazy communists, that's why we defeat them by turning them into crazy communists (us) with psycho warfare carried out over decades by thousands of undercover agents
>and to defeat us, you only need to go to church and continue to be a nice gullible hard working consumer

Attached: (((her))).gif (444x711, 2.65M)

checked

i think things are not going acc to plan also this is not the usual 2 player game , and not only 3 players we are in a multi faction info war with a rough line on economics devidable in left and right and a zionist jew front going through both left and right,
those are the majore conflicts o could isolate despite that there are sub faction and such

so he is one of us. nice i but i think he is more a Jow Forums guy i bet he has a collection of hard to obtain kalashnikovs from the old days

>checked for yuri
useful idiots btfo

CIA asset

When I first watched it, he blew me away. Should be required viewing in every school. I spread it to all my friends.

I think crisis will be the moment the government ceases to exist as defined by the Constitution.