How is this acceptable in a """developed""" country?

How is this acceptable in a """developed""" country?

Attached: g9510-20_teacher-hope.jpg (840x1120, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

education.cu-portland.edu/blog/classroom-resources/public-education-costs-per-pupil-by-state-rankings/
youtube.com/watch?v=i5dBZDSSky0
orlandosentinel.com/g00/features/education/school-zone/os-teacher-shortage-florida-local-schools-20180817-story.html?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8=&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=18
youtube.com/watch?v=lDWW9yQguSY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're right, TIME should not be allowed to push this propaganda horseshit on the public without a government warning label

ONE POST BY THIS ID. SHARIABLUE NIGGERSHILL SLIDE THREAD DETECTED. CAN REDDIT NIGGERS FUCK OFF???

EVERYONE THAT BUMPS THIS THREAD IS EITHER A KIKE OR REDDIT. IGNORE AND HIDE ALL NIGGER TIER THREADS

Attached: 1528610779819.jpg (476x476, 86K)

I don't know user. But it's a serious problem.
But I totally agree with you.
Women should not be teachers

She's 40% above the median income in her town. She's at the median income of the nearest city.
Her second and third jobs are laughable (ticket taker and assistant for her husband's own business).
If she's still having to sell plasma on top of that, she fucked up and is underwater, probably through a bad mortgage or taking on unnecessary debt.

Educating niggers and spics isn't worth anything.

Agreed, teachers should be paid even less because look at the Marxist shit they're pushing out.

People live beyond their means all the time. I know people who make 1$50+ k per year in the midwest who would be hard pressed to buy something off the McDonalds dollar menu without having to put it on the credit card that they only make minimum payments on. No savings for emergencies or retirement. Not even making a mortgage payment, but paying outrageous rent for a tiny place in a trendy part of the city.

$150k

>Those who can't do
>Teach

on average it cost 11k per child per year for their 9 months of education. (21k in NY) The bulk of this cost is teacher salary. Is it worth it?

education.cu-portland.edu/blog/classroom-resources/public-education-costs-per-pupil-by-state-rankings/

we spend a shit ton on teachers and guess what....it really isnt worth it.

I want to see those bills

>free healthcare, etc
>work only 3/4 of the year
>job is literally just reading out of a lesson plan
She's just shit at budgeting. Most teachers are. Most teachers are honestly just people who peaked in school and are so afraid of the real world they just live out school for their life.

I don't see the problem here. She's a grade school teacher in America. She's essentially a glorified babysitter.

what this isnot possible

youtube.com/watch?v=i5dBZDSSky0

Attached: rt.jpg (1200x799, 57K)

Only the financially irresponsible can fuck up that badly.

>give raise
>woo I can spend this much more!

Why is it that only the right is full of people who have an irrational hatred towards education?

I don't, I have a rational hatred towards indoctrination.

My last manager made 120k/year and didn't even own a house. He buys a new mallcrawler every other year and decks it out with every single gadget possible (he didn't know mechanics at all so he always got the most expensive mechanic to install the things he'd never use), as well as ate out every meal. Some people are just awful at money

I don't hate education, I just think women don't belong in a workplace, including a school.

perhaps there would be fewer irrational people if we were more critical of public education, and the endless money-grubbing it entails.

>i made shitty choices because i wanted to teach children instead of having a proper job

This woman earns what she's worth.
The American education system needs to be gutted and rebuilt.

Attached: White America vs multicultural America.jpg (518x1024, 100K)

This. Most of my high school teachers were either cheerleaders or jocks in their youth, I think 1 or 2 were the nerdy/gearhead type that just couldn't get their shit sorted out. That's probably why most teachers are fine with bullies, they know they'd pick on the nerds as well if they were younger.

I like privately funded schools and Universities.

>everyone needs to go to college!
everyone gets a college degree
>everyone needs a masters for REALLY important jobs
everyone gets a masters
>why are people not getting paid more for their really expensive degrees?
>whats a supply/demand curve?
i fucking hate propaganda. time needs to die in a fire

Attached: pepeSuicideArty.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

>mallcrawler
What's that

I like equality of opportunity

I hate people being stupid with money or trying to live above their means and insisting the economy is the problem

Because I worked alongside public school teachers for several years in the state of Kentucky, not thirty miles from where she lives. I know how the pay scale works firsthand. This is absolutely a failure on her part

In the car community, mallcrawlers are Jeeps owned by the worst possible people alive. Jeeps are already faggy enough, but mallcrawlers take it to the extreme. What separates a Jeep owner from a Mallcrawler is that MC owners will always buy the most expensive Jeep they can find, then dump 10s of thousands of dollars more for every modification possible then never use it. They like the idea of Jeeps more than using them. Basically imagine a faggot with no friends whose only positive validation they get from people is random people honking at their spotless overpriced shitbox.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I love actual education. Americans are not educated regardless of people's diplomas. Ignorant society. (((They))) want it that way.

Because I had massive amounts of civil rights and equality brainwashing in school and when I saw that I was lied to my entire life, I started questioning too many things and the idea that retards like you have swallowed these lies unquestionably infuriates me to the point that your pea sized brain considers it irrational.

You go ahead and send your child to a majority black/hispanic school then.
I'm sure they'll learn a thing or two.

Because they're reactionary retards incapable of critical thought. Literally the other side of the SJW coin.

Unironically this.

(checked)
Fpbp. I'm a full-time college student with no debt, a car that I own, an apartment I rent, a church I tithe at, savings, and I have a fair bit of "fun money" left over for going out to eat or what have you... the grant money and other aid you can get from attending college is ridiculous, and yet I know I earn far less than this lady (about $20k a year). Chances are, this woman doesn't manage her finances well, which tends to be the case with most women.

>Missing the point

Very much possible.
150k per year after taxes in missouri comes to about 106k or $8833 per month. 3k per month rent. $1700 per month to lease 2 cars. 2-3k per month eating out every day. Large bar tabs every weekend. 1k+ Insurance (renters, health, auto). Shopping (they buy all kinds of useless overpriced junk). Add in a few vacations a year and overspending for Christmas gifts and they quickly spend more than they make and creep further and further into debt.

Reactionary is the most vague and meaningless word commies like to throw at their enemies.
>Let's turn society upside down, dismantle this countries culture, and socialize all private industry.
>Wtf why are these reacting this way.
You're garbage kid.

Attached: Garbage.gif (580x433, 1.96M)

Explain it to me like I'm a reactionary right wing fool then.

I'm 31 own a small welding and home repair business I just got certified for underwater welding make anywhere from 100-180k a year my spouse makes about 90k a year as a pharmacist I live on the outskirts of a major city. I own my cars, mcmansion and am currently investing in building a small apartment complex with my brothers. There's currently 200k in my bank account. My friends made fun of me for going to a trade school and studying a "plebeian" career, right now one friends owes 300k in student loans and is making shit money working at a call center living in a studio apartment another friend owes about 50k in loans and got a bachelors in liberal arts works as a security guard and is a "musician" my final friend thought she was gonna be an lawyer then switched to feminist courses dropped out with close to 100k in loans and became a screeching meth addicted antifa. They "unfriended" me a while back for criticizing the student loans companies. Saw my antifa friend a while back went from a pretty little pixie to a rabid obese purple haired harpy she scowled when she saw the look on my face. I'd care but I was currently heading to the airport for a trip Poland.

Why is it that the left use public schools to push an agenda and do social engineering instead of preparing students to live and succed in the real world?

Attached: FB_IMG_1542466222020.jpg (449x600, 38K)

>irrational hatred
It is not irrational, US puts so much money into education it dwarfs the competition per head, yet they have absolutely nothing to show for the investment, its like the money is disappearing into a black hole

Same with your healthcare, its the most expensive but doesn't even rank in top 30

Attached: adeptus_mechanicus2.jpg (175x184, 5K)

>i spent 6 years on a degree that pays 20,000 a year
>help me

she could (should?) be donating fat too

There should be a strong public school system to give every kid an equal opportunity to be successful. Saying "lol, just send your kids to private school" is not an argument or a solution to the death of public education in America, even if your children attend one.

Then why do public schools not do that?

Serious question: isn't there a big oversupply of people with education degrees? And useless degree holders piling into teaching certifications when they don't know what else to do?

No wonder wages are so low.

>There should be a strong public school system
US already has the most expensive system on the planet, yet it ranks like dumpster fire in competition.

>disappearing into a black hole
>black
Clever

Attached: 1519367769055.gif (384x248, 388K)

Start by taking the system out of nineteenth century Prussia, where it originated. I mean, you'll still fail, because the government doesn't want to actually educate, but it's a start.

> orlandosentinel.com/g00/features/education/school-zone/os-teacher-shortage-florida-local-schools-20180817-story.html?i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8=&i10c.ua=1&i10c.dv=18
No. Schools can't fill the openings

Teachers in America are pretty shit with their job. They are merely babysitters for 7am-3pm.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-11-06-41-27.png (2560x1440, 2.4M)

I hate government funded education they're literally destroying our kids' future. Education should be decided on by the state and funded by the state. Adults just want to send their kids to school and forget about them parents should be involved to some extent in their districts.

Maybe because that money are getting thrown at whoever lobbies state policymakers the most.

1. Common core/ asinine standards put in by bureaucrats
2. Schools no longer being able to expel behavior problems because it lowers the school grades. Kids are allowed to scream and disrupt class and are not removed from the school.
3. Extremely high turnover of teachers with

And they get paid less than what a babysitter would make for that time alone.

sad she didn't sell her kidneys

>EVERYONE THAT BUMPS THIS THREAD IS EITHER A KIKE OR REDDIT.

>posts with an image

You're right, but kys, mouthbreather

the Internet made the teachers completely irrelevant and useless

It means you react to their bullshit without being told what to do. You're a reactionary. That makes you very untrustworthy in their narrow band of understanding.

Attached: 1540104386631.png (1275x816, 157K)

We already have a public school system designed to do exactly what you've suggested.
It's clearly a failed system if you observe it's results.
I attended public schools K-12 and could tell you first hand that the system is broken.
The solution is to gut the current system and
allow privately owned schools to provide a variety of alternatives ranging in all variables.
I suppose you could have a public school system as well but I'm sure it would be ruined by shitty students and left wing subversives just as the current one has.

Attached: Kim launch room.jpg (800x595, 52K)

Because democrats profit off a dumb and poor populace.

Destroying public school teachers unions is the first step to improving
1. quality of schools
2. quality of teachers
3. student productivity before and after graduation

>1. Common core/ asinine standards put in by bureaucrats
But user, we need to find a way to reach all of the students, not just the ones who understand 2+2=4, don't be rayciss
>2. Schools no longer being able to expel behavior problems because it lowers the school grades. Kids are allowed to scream and disrupt class and are not removed from the school.
But user, muh school to prison pipeline! Don't be rayciss
>3. Extremely high turnover of teachers with

I don't know, user. These fat bitches are out of control.

Teachers make more money than babysitters tho.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-07-01-02-53.png (2560x1440, 2.19M)

The rest of us are having a conversation. Who cares if OP ducked out.

Why do they always fail to say they get 3 months off a year.

Attached: s-l500.png (500x493, 17K)

fpbp

>three gears
>it's impossible for three gears to rotate together
>by the people who are supposed to help kids not be idiots
I die a bit every tiem

Because it's only two months and then only if they don't teach summer school or have to attend some kind of certification course or seminar.

How? A babysitter is what, $10 a kid per hour? Multiply that by 20 on the low end and that's how much a teacher would make if they were paid like a babysitter. They don't get $200+ an hour.

Baby sitters don't get paid per kid.

Why is it that only the left is full of people who have an irrational hatred towards basic finance?

The problem is that not all parents can afford privately owned schools. Public schools are not ultimately bad tho but the ones in America are pretty mediocre and disorganized as hell. The no child left behind meme is what made it worst lol.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-02-21-52-06.png (2560x1440, 2.31M)

>donate blood plasma to pay the bills
That's not what donate means.

If that's the case then babysitters make the bank compared to teachers simply due to the amount of kids they have to manage compared to what they are paid.

Reactionary is the term Marx used for people who would oppose turning "late stage capitalism" in to communist.

>giving away your blood for free
Don't believe the "feel good you can save the life" bullshit. The people you donate your blood to sell it back marked up.

Having a master's degree and being a grade-school teacher LOL
>sounds like it's her OWN FAULT
maybe don't overeat
maybe don't take out a massive mortgage
maybe get married young
maybe lose your fucking ego and stop expecting strangers to wipe your ass for you

Attached: Fascion.jpg (440x581, 264K)

I think we should just get rid of educational institutions completely. The only reason they exist now is
>muh career womyn
who don't want to commit to their proper role and raise the children. Public schools are glorified babysitters.
In the age of Internet, children can be educated easily. Get rid of schools, replace everything with testing and place the responsibility on children and their parents to find the materials on the internet to pass the testing.
Schools are outdated and irrelevant. Don't even give me shit about
>muh socialization
Children are not well-socialized hanging around niggers and spics. If parents want children socialized they can learn to make friends or form their own groups.

>per kid
That kind meme are you trying to force. Baby sitters get paid by the hours not by the amount kids there watching.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-18-01-42-46.png (2560x1440, 1.77M)

>only works half the year
there you go

Did anyone post it yet?

Attached: cato school spending.png (620x513, 73K)

>The problem is that not all parents can afford privately owned schools.
imagine saying "i love my kids" and then shipping them off to strangers to be brainwashed
>maybe teach your kids
>NAW that mcmansion and BMW is more important

Does anyone actually read Time magazine anymore? Since 2000?

>dat pic
youtube.com/watch?v=lDWW9yQguSY

But if you're making money off of your blood plasma, you're selling it, not donating it.

When you started down your path to become an educator, did you start with the thought, "I want to educate the youth!" or was the idea, "I want to complain about my pay!"

IIRC Time really changed when a woman (can't remember her name) took over as editor and the liberal bias took hold. Before that you would have cool articles about the latest weaponry and stuff like that.

>i'm entitled to an income because i believed i would have an income if i made all these decisions that resulted in me not having an income
:thinking: this must be another "rightards hate education" episode!

Ideally there would be so many options that most parents would be able to afford one.
I see charter schools in almost every ghetto I travel through. If niggers in the hood can afford it than so can you.
There could be a public school system too but it would inevitably be full of niggers, spics, and scummy whites.

Attached: Kim jung il.jpg (600x496, 76K)

That's what happens when you live above your means. I managed to pay rent and utility bills for years while working a crappy factory job.

Mastera degree and experience in what?

Babysitting

Why can’t the left face up to a logical argument without some irrational and emotional nonsense.

You can’t even think. Sad.