Fear not

Hitler won the war and succeeded in his goal, and the human species has already colonized the stars. You are currently undergoing a simulation that teaches you what a poverty, crime, disease, and hunger-stricken world you would inhabit, did Hitler not win the war.

One day, the simulation will end, and you will rejoice. Have faith in yourself, for this is your final test.

Attached: 1527196178275.jpg (1106x1531, 960K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAPW2HNxTr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If this were a novel I would read it

Thanks user. I believe.

The timeline is fixable. Time and pressure make diamonds.

Attached: ironsguy.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

sieg heil mein fuhrer

I second that

Who is this beautiful creature?

Attached: iwantobelieve.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

The girl who's waiting for you to pass the simulation.

WAKE ME UP
wake me up hitler
CAN'T WAKE UP
wake me up hitler
SAAAAVE MEEEEE

I cry evry tim.

So, it's ok for me to rape her then?

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Bitch is hot. Name?

if we fix the timeline can we rejoin the parent reality?

Holy shit user please stop these feels. As a Mexican in the simulation, hitler must really want me to show humility then cause it's been tough as shit being a beaner, but I feel confident in the supremacy of the white race. When I wake up I'll pray blessings to the fuhrer for giving us the perfect world.

Attached: A39B4B99-32CD-480A-A41C-A3E4EA75B093.png (939x581, 537K)

>reality has become so insufferable that the idea that we're living in a simulation is comforting

I like to think this is just some kind of elaborate convoluted plan spanning eons to fight against the nothingness.

Very cool plot.

>Born into a time of fun and easy going. Some degenerate stuff, but you turn the other cheek. You don't want to upset anyone.
>Keeps getting worse.
>Wake up from simulation
>Those who reject the degeneracy and suffered the most in this dsytopian world live, those who accepted it get dumped into an incinerator.

Is this true? I want out. Please. We already know. I promise not to try and make peace with the subhumans every again. Point me at them and give me weapons.

You're fucking living it, did you not read the OP, retard?

my fellow Bigsby.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

name is apparently charlotte nolting, some german model

What can I say, I like non-fiction books

Attached: 1540339183579.jpg (334x506, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XAPW2HNxTr8

I WANT TO WAKE UP

We'll be free soon. Sieg Heil brother

the feels... oh the feels...

Life wouldn't be fun without conflict. That burning passion that tries to persuade people of your opinion is a large part of what makes it fun.
We need to struggle. Else we all commit suicide.

>Those who reject the degeneracy and suffered the most in this dsytopian world live, those who accepted it get dumped into an incinerator.

Sounds like Christianity tbqhwyfam.

Attached: 1523321823580.jpg (922x692, 157K)

No because Hitler left his struggle for the staying Aryans too crush the blind one jehovah and that abrahamic god and we will succeed and be Victorious

Nice pic user got any sauce?